Sarah Paulson Characters: One...

By stayevildarling

Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is tra... More

Cordelia Goode x Reader- Diary
Cordelia Goode x Reader- Jealous
Cordelia Goode x Reader- On your desk
Blind Cordelia Foxx x Reader - In the name of love
Wilhelmina Venable x Reader- Hold me?
Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Happier Part 1
Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Happier Part 2
Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Better
Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Better Part 2
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Let her go
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Sick
Billie Dean Howard x Reader - Crush
Billie Dean Howard x Reader - Crush Part 2
Billie Dean- Howard x Reader - It's you
Multi Characters x Reader- Valentines Day
CordeliaGoode x BillieDeanHoward xWilhemina Venable xReader- Our years together
Cordelia Goode x Billie Dean-Howard x Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Never alone
Mildred Ratched x Reader- First sight
Audrey Tindall x Reader - Chasing you
Cordelia Goode x Reader- In the silence
Wilhemina Venable x Reader - When the time is right Part I
Wilhemina Venable x Reader - When the time is right Part II
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- When the time is right Part III (Last Part)
Mildred Ratched x Reader x Gwendolyn Briggs - Sick
Billie Dean Howard x Reader - You can't escape my affection
Billie Dean Howard x Reader - Like I can
Wilhemina Venable x Reader x Cordelia Goode- Tender
Billie Dean Howard x Reader- Slow Dancing in a burning room
Ally Mayfair Richards x Reader- Heart like mine
Wilhemina Venable x Cordelia Goode- Calm after the storm
Billie Dean Howard x Reader- Love in the Dark
Cordelia Goode x Reader- On different ways
Billie Dean Howard x Reader- Until I found you
Billie Dean Howard x Reader - I wanna be yours
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Holding on for dear life
Cordelia Goode x Reader- Take my hand, Take my whole life too
Billie Dean Howard x Reader- The haunting of your medium
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Fade into you
Cordelia x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff x Reader- One too many secrets
Cordelia x Natasha Romanoff x Wanda Maximoff x Reader- It all fell down
Wilhemina Venable x Reader- Safe and Sound

Cordelia Goode x Zelda Spellmann x Alma Peregrine x Reader - A common matter

1.2K 55 7
By stayevildarling

A/N: I'm back with another fic. I love these three characters and believe they have a lot in common. Hope you enjoy.

Prompt: Three women with magical powers, all headmistresses to schools, providing young witches and warlocks with peculiar talents a home, share a common interest- you. What happens when the person they care about most is in possible danger?

TW: angst, comfort, hurt, mention of violence

—————

Cordelia had a feeling, an unsettling one as soon as she woke in the middle of the night, chest rising and falling fast as if the breath was knocked out of her lungs. Her intuition or maybe it was her supreme power but she knew something wasn't right. However, she couldn't quite put the pieces together or understand what exactly was causing this feeling within her. After all, she wasn't at home, wasn't near the coven or her witches, and she sure as hell wasn't going to call the academy in the middle of the night, worrying and alerting the others.

If it wasn't for the council meeting she was currently stuck in, with academies from places all over the country, she would have observed, found the source. As she wanders the halls of the academy for warlocks that are holding the council meeting this time, trying to find whether there was a source within this school waking her, she was unaware that another witch and headmistress was ripped out of her dreams, almost the same agonizing feeling keeping her from sleep.
As Cordelia gently wanders the hallway of the upper floor, where her bedroom was located for the amount of time she was staying here, she passes a balcony, overlooking the gardens of the academy and she is surprised to find another person awake at this time. However this wasn't just any woman with red, almost ginger hair, overlooking the said gardens, holding a cigarette in her hand gracefully, inhaling and exhaling the smoke slowly.

The blonde headmistress had seen this woman quite a few times, even remembering some snarky comments from some of the many council meetings they had both attended, representing their academies. As Cordelia steps out into the cold chilly night, a set of green eyes finds her brown ones and an eyebrow raising on both of the women's features. There is silence for a moment, both of the witches admiring the sky filled with stars.

„Can't sleep either hm?" Zelda speaks up, in between her drags. Cordelia simply nods, having a feeling that there was also a reason the woman standing in front of her was awake at this time, the cigarette in her hand surely not the only reason. „I'm C-" she tries but Zelda stops her. „You're Cordelia Goode, supreme and headmistress of Miss Robichaux's" Zelda finishes and is met with a surprised glance from the blonde.
„You know me?" she asks in return, somewhat used to getting recognized amongst other witches but not particularly in this setting, as her and the redhead hadn't been officially introduced.

„Of course, I'd recognize my supreme anywhere" Zelda replies, a smirk playing on her lips before introducing herself. „I'm Zelda Spellmann, high priestess of the Academy of Unseen Arts". The two of them shake hands, before something catches their attention, a bird flying near them and interrupting the peace and quiet just momentarily.

Before either of them know it, the bird more specifically falcon vanishes into the dark night sky. Both women part ways before the cold creeps up on them and their tired bones, from carrying the weight of responsibilities, both leading academies for witches and warlocks, back to their beds to rest, the feeling in their chest, however, still present.

It's not until midday and in the middle of the council meeting when the strange feeling in both of the women's chests finally make sense and give them some answers the next day. "Miss Goode, there is an urgent phone call for you" their meeting is interrupted and the supreme leaves behind preoccupied witches and warlocks, going on about introducing and making plans for their schools, only a set of green eyes follow the blonde leaving the room as Zelda had noticed Cordelia's reaction and the fear in her eyes as she hastily picked up the phone upon exiting the room.

"Zoe?" the supreme asks, her voice matching the shaking of her hands as she knows the only reason they would call her mid-council meeting, would be some kind of emergency. "Cordelia, I'm so sorry to bother you but it's Y/N" the brunette witch explains, having been by Cordelia's side, as her student first but soon after helping her around the academy and becoming an active part of life at Miss Robichaux's.

As soon as the blonde hears your name, her heart stops for a moment and instantly she thinks back to the feeling in her chest, that seems to be intensifying by the minute. "I'm on my way" she simply says before returning the phone and walking back inside the room full of people. She picks up her things before clearing her throat and getting the attention of the people around her. "I'm terribly sorry but I have to head back at once" she explains, a few empathetic smiles and nods allowing her to leave.

Zelda's gaze instantly focuses on Cordelia and even though she hardly knows the woman and only ever exchanged words with her the night before, something in her gut tells her to go after her and follow the blonde. Just as the supreme is about to teleport back to New Orleans, she hears the sound of heels tapping fast against the wooden floor and approaching. Her eyebrows furrow as she sees Zelda heading towards her.

"Is everything alright?" she asks a little out of breath, knowing the question is totally out of line as it isn't her right to ask or know the supreme's whereabouts or reasoning for leaving. Cordelia hesitates for a moment, her eyebrows furrowing, which doesn't go unnoticed by the high-priestess.

"It's just, I have had this strange feeling in my chest since last night that something is wrong and when you got that phone call it only seemed to intensify" Zelda explains.

The supreme's eyes widen, not expecting this to be the outcome of this conversation and at the same time terribly confused. "It's just I have had this same feeling" Cordelia mumbles before composing herself and explaining "It's just my- one of my witches seems to have gone missing" she explains. Zelda's eyebrows furrow in synch as she doesn't understand the meaning of them sharing the same feeling since the night before. "Her name is Y/N" Cordelia explains, searching the redhead's eyes.

"Y/N?" Zelda repeats, the color fading from her face as she realizes they share more than their witchcraft and the fact they are both leading academies for witches. They share another common interest, you. Cordelia looks at Zelda a little puzzled before the pieces finally fall into place and she remembers you telling her about this other academy you had attended, before eventually finding your home in New Orleans.

"I- she used to be one of my witches" Zelda explains, remembering you were one of her most promising ones but understanding you wanting to find your way outside of Greendale. Instantly her heart rate picks up, despite not having seen you for such a long time, she had always and still cares about you deeply. "I remember her telling me about another academy once" Cordelia remembers and thinks back to the conversation you two had when first joining.

The two women realize that it's important for Cordelia to get back and so the supreme gets ready to teleport before Zelda hands her a card. "Could you please let me know if she's okay and in case not please also call me?" she almost whispers as the thought of you getting hurt, causing for an aching to fill her heart.

"Of course" Cordelia replies with a smile, noticing that there must have been a deeper connection between the both of you. As they part ways, Zelda heading back into the council meeting and Cordelia heading home, they both have you on their mind, worrying about you and flashbacks of memories you had shared with them both, replaying in their minds.
——-
"Let me go" you struggle to find any words describing the feelings inside you. Everything is buzzing, the pain in your head throbbing and making it impossible to think clearly or notice much around you. You aren't sure if it's sweat, tears, or blood currently streaming down your face as you still feel their hands on you, holding you in place as you tried to fight your way out of their grasp.

It all happened so quickly, you simply wanted to follow your routine by going on your early morning walk as you often woke early even on weekends, unable to fall back asleep. You enjoyed the gardens and greenhouse of Miss Robichaux's Academy but sometimes you just wanted to see more, outside of the white building and its gardens. So you took your coat and headed outside but soon you heard footsteps approaching fast and multiple.

Before you knew it everything went dark before you felt an excruciating pain in your head.
As you are now awake, barely being able to keep all of your feelings inside, feeling both mad, scared, and exhausted, you try and calm down to check your surroundings. The building you are in is dark and cold, with barely any light source and you can just barely notice the shadow of a person. Judging by their voice it must be a man, possibly middle-aged but you can't make out his silhouette.

"What do you want?" you shout, the taste of blood suddenly filling your mouth. You notice him taking a few steps closer and instantly you flinch, expecting more bruising and beating but to your surprise he stops in his tracks.

"Well well, I'm surprised you witches haven't figured this out even after all this time". His comment is enough for you to remember the stories about witch-hunting that you had heard in Greendale but mostly from Cordelia, her telling you about the attacks on the coven and their witches, even amongst their own at the time before you joined them.

"You will bring them to me" he mumbles, before walking into the other end of the room, to the light source you still can't figure out. Before his words set in, you slowly begin to lose consciousness, the only thing on your mind blonde curls and a set of brown eyes, that you are so used to staring into at this point.
——-
"What happened Zoe, Queenie?" Cordelia asks, almost a little helpless as the thought of you disappearing so suddenly almost takes her breath away. She cared for all of her witches of course and normally she wouldn't be this concerned, however, she knows this is very unlike you, not returning by afternoon after leaving the house so early.

The two witches face their supreme, feeling bad as they can't seem to give her any answers about your whereabouts. They hadn't seen you since last night, however, Madison telling them she saw you head out for your morning walk, while she was standing by her window, barely awake smoking a cigarette. "She should have been back by now" Cordelia mumbles, checking the time and closing her eyes, searching for any signs or any clues as to what is going on. Of course, they tried calling you but the calls went straight to voicemail every single time.

"I have to find her" Cordelia explains, before heading to the greenhouse. It was usually her safe and sacred place, just her and the peace and quiet of the many plants residing in the house, mostly built of glass. Instantly the supreme gets to work, trying every book, for a sign, a spell, or something so she could locate you. She gets a little frustrated mid-way however, as the thought of you being in danger continues to creep into her mind, only filling her brain with horrible images.

"An item" she reads the pages of the book, a little while later, after composing herself and realizing she has got to stay focused in order to find you. She is quick to find an item of yours, one of your rings with a little diamond that you would usually wear, that you must have forgotten this morning. With a flick of her wrist and some latin words spoken, she manages to successfully locate you and being able to see a reflection of your whereabouts in the very diamond of the ring she is holding.

She gasps as soon as she sees the image of you on the chair and she is determined to teleport to you immediately before her hand reaches into her trouser pocket, Zelda's card suddenly on her mind. Cordelia knows she can do this by herself but something about the conversation she had with the redhead earlier causes for her to dial Zelda's number and inform her of what is happening.

"It's Y/N, she is hurt, I'm not sure what happened but I'll send you the address" Cordelia explains and without many words exchanged, the two witches teleport to your exact location, finding themselves in front of what seems to be a warehouse. It looks intact and not abandoned which confuses both the redhead and also the blonde.

"What happened?" Zelda snaps, her fear of something happening to you, overtaking her. "I used a spell to find her whereabouts and it led me here, I had a vision of her sitting in a chair and-". However, before the supreme finishes her sentence, the horrible image creeps back into her mind and she stops herself from inflicting the same feeling onto the witch standing next to her.

A set of green eyes locks with brown ones, fear in their eyes, however not of what's to come and what or rather whom they would have to fight, more the fear of what state they would find you and also the possibility of not finding you at all. "Ready?" the blonde asks gently, only to be met with a very determined redhead in return. "More ready than ever" Zelda replies before both women head inside.
——-
You aren't sure how much time had passed, hours, possibly days as the pain in your head still robs you of the ability to think clearly, use your magic, despite being restrained or to fight back. As you open your eyes, through your blurry vision, you can see the same light source and silhouette standing at the other end of the room.

"Just in time" you hear the same man from before mumble, however, this time more footsteps echoing in the large warehouse. Everything in the next few moments feels like it's sped up. You hear talking, for a second mistaking the voices for more feminine ones, not realizing they are far more familiar than you initially believed.

You fight with all of the strength left in your body to keep your eyes open, however, you keep losing consciousness due to the wound on your head. Unaware that at the moment both Cordelia and Zelda are fighting the witch hunters with their combined witch powers and strength. However, as they left in such a rush, none of them even gave the possibility of this being a trap a thought, you a deliberate target to lure them into the warehouse as they were after bigger powers, both the supreme and head priestess ones.

Cordelia tries to not focus on you and keep her eyes away from you, however, it proves to be impossible, seeing you in such a state. They planned this very detailed, not only trapping you here but also using everything in their power to keep the witches from using their full magic, actually having to fight with their bare hands as well. One of the witch hunters grabs Zelda, knocking the breath from her lungs and causing for her to gasp in pain. As much as Cordelia tries to fight the men coming after her, they are a little too strong against the two.

As you are about to lose consciousness again for a moment, you suddenly hear an all too familiar sound. It's not a voice but simply a chirp and you'd recognize that sound anywhere. Instantly your blurry gaze aims upwards and there you see the glimpse of a bird, but not just any bird, more specifically a peregrine falcon. A smile creeps its way onto your features as you knew now that you weren't alone. A lot of questions fill your mind like how Miss Peregrine had found you and how long it had been since you had last seen her, however, the pain blocking the thoughts as you are on the verge of losing consciousness again.

Even though Cordelia's struggling she is surprised when she sees the falcon, knowing it can't be a coincidence. Suddenly she is pulled into a memory, of the night before, meeting Zelda and standing on the balcony and seeing the same bird. Her eyes widen when it suddenly transforms into a human, a woman with black hair, streaked with blue, wearing an all-black outfit, that looks just a little old-fashioned to the supreme. With a flick of her wrist, she frees Zelda and Cordelia, allowing them to fight back and with the combination of the three women's powers, they are finally able to fight the witch hunters back.

It doesn't take long for the unknown men to fly across the warehouse and losing consciousness themselves, Cordelia also making sure they lose any memories of this event or their plans to ever threaten or hurt you or the witches again. The supreme took care of this as a safety measure so neither of them or any witches for that matter would have to deal with them again. For a moment there is silence, Cordelia, Zelda, and Alma looking at each other both confused but also grateful to each other for fighting them together. That's until they hear a groan coming from the other end of the warehouse and instantly they make their way over to you, still unable to move in the chair the witch hunters had tided you in.

"Y/N" Cordelia chokes out as she finally reaches you and for a moment she panics, seeing the blood on your face and your eyes that are closed. She notices your shallow breathing before grabbing your hand and squeezing it. "Sweetheart, can you open your eyes for me?" she tries gently. For a moment you manage to get a glimpse of the blonde and a smile creeps its way onto your features, knowing whatever may happen now, she has got you and you are safe with your supreme.

"We need to get her somewhere safe" Alma speaks up, her voice sounding a little rushed as if danger was still so close and present. Cordelia and Zelda turn to the unfamiliar woman a little confused, and maybe even a little unsure, despite her being the reason for their own safety. However, both women put the questions aside, caring more about your wellbeing at this moment. "Let's get her into the academy" Cordelia ushers and takes you into her arms, as Zelda frees you of the restraints, frowning when seeing your bruised wrists.
——-
As you wake up the next time, unaware yet again how many days, minutes, or hours had passed, you notice the change of environment and also your vision more clear than before. It allows you to see the bedroom inside the coven, instantly giving you a sense of calm and safety as you see the familiar white curtains and the smell of Cordelia's perfume lingering in the air gently.

"She is going to be out of it for a while" you suddenly remember Cordelias voices explaining, a flashback, bits of a conversation your subconciousness must have picked up while being asleep. After taking you back to the coven, the three women made sure to look after you in their own ways, Cordelia taking care of the bruises, Zelda helping her with healing potions, and making sure your body is hydrated while you would recover.

Alma stayed, wanting to understand more about the exact reasoning for the events that had taken place, as she could only predict them, when it was almost too late, being able to time travel to the night before, to the balcony where Zelda and Cordelia stood and introduced each other. She found the answers eventually, figuring out that this was unrelated to Hollowgasts or the loops.

"How did you end up knowing then? if it was unrelated to your portals or the monsters you have to fight?" Cordelia had questioned after Alma formerly introduced herself as headmistress to her home for peculiar children, explaining about how you had walked into one of her loops a while ago, traveling back in time and staying in touch afterward and that she never quite wanted to lose sight of you and wanting to make sure you are okay, even after all this time, as for her many years had passed.

Cordelia understood, having heard about this specific type of magic before, remembering Myrtle, her true mother figure reading about it in books to her when she first joined the academy. Zelda was skeptical, never having heard about loops before and more bothered about arguing what type of bird Alma truly was. However, they shared a common interest, you. And despite the responsibilities they both have, Zelda, needing to get back to her academy and family, Alma needing to get back to her children and keeping the loops intact, they wanted to truly make sure you were okay as they both still cared deeply about you.

Not even a day had passed since the three of them find you, as you wake up. Despite feeling the peace, you worry, wanting anything but to be alone at this moment. "Delia?" you mumble out, a little croaky as you hadn't properly spoken in a while, only mumbling or shouting being possible in the days before.

You also weren't quite sure if you were hallucinating, whether any of this happened and whether you got a glimpse of Zelda and Alma, or whether that wasn't the truth. After all, it had been years, they couldn't be here could they? You knew Delia would be here as she had been by your side for many years now, sharing the very room with you that you had woken up in moments before.

It didn't need a lot, the slightest change of the peace that had the bedroom occupied for the last hours, instantly alerting the supreme that you had woken up. The door opens and tears instantly fill your vision as you see Cordelia, as in those dark moments, trapped in the chair, fighting the battle with consciousness again and again, you had doubted whether you would get to see her again, look into her brown soft orbs and having her hands cup your cheeks, just like they are now, as she gently wipes your tears. "Shh sweetheart, it's okay you are safe with me now, I have got you" she reassures, seeing the hurt and scared in your pretty eyes.

"What happened?" you ask confused, still not having all of the answers. Cordelia hesitates, not knowing whether the truth was the right answer at this moment, not wanting to add to your state. "You are safe my love" she repeats before gently taking your body into her arms and rocking you back and forth gently. For a moment you sob into her chest, letting the fear and emotions out, knowing you are safe with her now.

After a little while, the questions hit you like a slap from reality in your face, a wake-up call to not ignore the things you saw or believed you did.
"I- you saved me?" you ask and Cordelia simply nods in return. "But there was someone else there, Zelda? and and" you stumble over your words, not wanting to sound crazy and also realizing you hadn't shared all of your stories with the supreme just yet. "And Alma" she finishes with a soft smile, a confirmation that you hadn't imagined the falcon or the familiar sound of Zelda's voice and that it was true.

"How?" you ask confused, not being able to comprehend how the three of them could end up in the same place, specifically rescuing you by the looks of it and the things you remember.

"Would you like to ask them yourself, my love?" Cordelia asks gently, and as she sees the little sparkle in your eyes, she finds herself smiling. "They are here? still?" you question, only to be met with a nod from the blonde. "Yes please" you exclaim, still so many questions on your mind.

She leaves the room for a moment, only to return with Zelda first. You instantly smile, having fond memories with your old headmistress and the connection you had to her family once, remembering the many nights spent with the Spellmanns and the memories you had made with them. "Zelda" you smile and instantly you are met with a relieved smile as she realizes you are truly okay and your head looking much better due to her and Cordelia's healing.

"How are you darling?" she asks, before sitting at the edge of the bed, Cordelia giving you both some space. "I'm fine" you reassure before questioning "What are you doing here?". Just like her usual humor, she jokes "Can't I visit one of my most promising witches?" and you both find yourself chuckling. The two of you end up swelling in memories, Zelda talking about her sister and the things that had happened in Greendale since and you fill her in on the things you had learned since joining Miss Robichaux's. "I'm proud of you darling" she tells you.

A little while later, the two of you are interrupted by Alma entering the room and Zelda joins Cordelia, giving you both some time to catch up as well. "How is your head little one?" she asks, causing for your chin to quiver a little as you remember the first time she had called you that name, as you stumbled into a loop, completely unaware time-traveling excited and very shocked to learn your witch powers make you a peculiar as well. She fills you in on the children and how much they have missed you and how she can't wait to tell them about having seen you again.

As time passes, Alma checks her pocket watch, and you knew what this meant, there was barely time left and she had to get back to her children to reset the loop. "I've got to go little one" she explains and you simply nod, hating goodbyes but understanding at the same time. "I shall see you again soon" she explains before disappearing in front of your eyes, however kissing a gentle kiss to your forehead before leaving. Slowly you make your way to the window, seeing her falcon form one more time and smiling contently.

"She's gone?" Zelda questions as she enters the room with Cordelia once again. "Yeah she had to go back to-" you start but the blonde finishes your sentence "Reset the loop". Zelda rolls her eyes in a playful matter "Ugh loops, time travelling, I have truly seen everything" she scoffs and you find yourself chuckling, especially cause she hasn't changed at all, even after all these years.

As she approaches you, she takes your hand into her own "I have got to go back too, make sure I don't have a bunch of drunk teenagers in my academy" she jokes. You smile before Cordelia asks "Will we get to see you again anytime soon?" and Zelda is quick to reply "Of course, I wouldn't miss the council meetings, especially since having an actual reason to look forward to now, seeing you two" she replies before winking in the supreme's direction and squeezing your hand a little before teleporting back to Greendale.

"What a crazy few days" you sigh as they had both left, now the peace and quiet and feeling of safety back of just being with your Delia. "It really has been" she confirms while taking some steps towards you. "Let's get you back into bed now sweetheart" she worries, still not too keen on your head injury despite her best healing efforts, but also worrying about the emotional consequences of the past few days.

"I'm fine Delia" you sigh a little in protest but she simply lifts you up into her arms and carries you into bed, before scooping you back into her embrace. Her two strong arms, wrapping around you softly, before pressing a very gentle kiss to the bruises and small scar on your forehead. "I get to determine that my love" she replies before kissing you and whispering words of affection and how proud she is into your ear, making you feel more at peace and calm than ever before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 837 12
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪...
773 34 12
Hello! I decided to launch myself, like many of us, into a collection of one-shots of Sarah Paulson's characters...with the difference that I don't w...
7.4K 320 7
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...
21.1K 908 11
Disclaimer: This is a work of fan fiction using characters from the American Horror Story world, which is trademarked by Twentieth Century Fox Film C...