Springlocked •[Springtrap OC...

بواسطة BlueBoyHalo14

*includes small amounts of swearing and minor to extreme scenes of violence* Drake, a fifteen year old orphan... المزيد

Lunch at Freddy's
Please, find me
A different voice
Operation: Freddy's Pizza playdate
A plan put into motion
Back to square one
An unexpected visit
Nightmares (part 1)
Nightmares (part 2)
Souls of the damned
New cover for Springlocked
That's what friends are for
Another victim
A newfound friendship
Painful reminders
Gabriel Fazbear
True colours
100 Questions
Challenge
Another visit (mini chapter)
Busted
The friendly nightmare
Returning To Freddy's
Surviving the night (part 1)
Surviving the night (part 2)
Surviving the night (part 3)
The good spirit
Clues
Seeing Spirits
The urge to kill (part 1)
BREAKING NEWS!!!
The urge to kill (part 2)
Freddy Fazbear's is burning down, burning down, burning down
Past incidents
I need a break...for now
Confessions of a killer
Heart to heart
Forgive and Forget
Burning wishes (part 1)
Burning wishes (part 2)
Burning wishes (part 3) •[Finale]•
Announcement
Aftermath •[Epilogue]•
SEQUEL IS OUT!!!

A friend in need

204 8 1
بواسطة BlueBoyHalo14

Mike's P.O.V

It's 12:15 AM. Me and the puppet have been looking for Drake for three hours hours, we asked people on the street if they've seen him and we even got help from the police with the search, but no luck. I'm exhausted, then the pizzaria comes into view and I realise that it's the only place we didn't check.

"Drake has to be in there." I say to the puppet reaching the front doors to Freddy's.

I hope you're right

"I know I am. This is the only place we haven't checked yet, and he's always making up a scheme to come here every second or third night. He has to be in here, he just has to." I explain.

You really care about him, don't you?

"He's my best friend, of coarse I care about him. Plus, the way he ran off after the incident, the look on his face..." I say trailing off. The images of Drake's face running out of the class start popping up in my head. I snap out of my daze and regain focus.

"I'm not going back until I find him." I say firmly. But as I reach for the door, the puppet stops me.

Wait, there might be a night guard on duty, we'll be caught on camera if we go in through the front

"Damnit, you're right. But then, how are we gonna get in?" I ask.

The back door!

"There's a back door?" I ask stupidly.

Of coarse there is, and if I'm correct, then they always leave it unlocked

"Why would they leave the back door of a haunted pizzaria unlocked?" I ask.

It was treated as an emergency exit when I was alive. Since the animatronics are possessed, it gives the night guards a chance to escape if things get a bit too...deadly

"Ah, I see. But, are there cameras there?" I ask.

Nope

"Perfect!" I say. We then go to the back door, and as the puppet said, it's unlocked. The two of us enter the pizzaria and sneak through the main dining hall and down to the parts and service at the back of the pizzaria.

"Okay, this is where Drake found Spring, so I'm guessing this is where he is." I say going inside. I hear a bit of movement from the other side of the wall and notice a door on the wall. Hesitant, I open it. The room is pitch black so I reach for my flashlight in my bag. I turn it on and stare in disgust. There's dried blood splattered all over the wall and floor.

Huh, so this is where it happened? Funny, this room is a lot smaller that I remember

"Where what happened?" I ask.

The death of the one who took our lives from us

"Somebody DIED in here!?" I whisper shout.

Yeah, I'll tell you all the details later

"Okay, I guess. Hey Drake, you in here?" I call out. Nothing at first. Then I see a figure come out from a corner of the room, and by the sound of its voice, I know exactly who it was.

"Mike?" He says. I then shine a torch on the figure before running up to hug my best friend.

"You scared me so much! I thought you jumped off a cliff or something!" I say, tears starting to form in my eyes. But he pushes me away.

"Please, don't touch me." Drake says quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"What? Why? What did I do?" I ask.

"You shouldn't be hugging a murderer..." He says looking to the ground.

"Is this about what happened earlier with Simon?" I ask.

"Of coarse it is, I probably killed him for God's sake!" He screams, tears also forming in his eyes.

"You think you killed him? Drake he's alive!" I yell. He pauses and stares at me, his eyes glowing a bit.

"He's alive?" Drake asks timidly.

"Yes. Sure he has a few severe injuries and a concussion, but he's doing just fine. You didn't kill him." I say calmly. He drops to the ground, hugging his knees.

"I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot! I ran off like a fugitive and went into hiding and isolation, and at the end of the day it was for no reason. What was I thinking?" Drake says tears falling down his face. I kneel down in front of him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Drake, I get it. You couldn't control yourself, and when that incident happened you needed to get away from it. But that's in the past now. You can't let what happened weigh you down." I say. He looks up at me and cracks a small smile.

"Y-You're right, I guess I wasn't thinking straight." He says holding his forehead before wiping away his tears.

"You feeling better now?" I ask. He nods.

"Yeah, thank you Mike." He says smiling wider.

"Hey, no need to thank me. You're my best friend and I hate seeing you sad. So this is the least I could do." I say grinning. Then I suddenly feel Drake's arms wrap around my body. I hug him back before pulling away a minute later.

Awww, this is so sweet

"Agreed." I hear Springtrap say.

"Wanna go back to the orphanage?" I ask.

"I'm sure everyone would be glad to see you alive." Springtrap adds.

"We'll go later, I need to wash off all the blood on my hands and in my hair." He says.

"And on your face." I add.

"And clothes." Springtrap adds.

Don't forget your backpack

"Okay, okay, I get it. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and wash off all this blood. Be back in a sec." He says walking out the door. He comes back about ten minutes later wearing baggy black jeans, an oversized white shirt and a blue and purple jacket with a wolf logo on it.

"Looking snazzy Drake." I say.

"Yeah, it looks really good on you." Springtrap says grinning.

"I know right?" Drake says.

"Where did you even find these clothes?" Springtrap explains.

"There's a box in the nightguards' office full of these clothes. I just found some small enough to fit me and threw those on." Drake says putting his hands in his pockets.

"Must belong to one of the old nightguards." Springtrap says folding his legs.

"Oh, it feels kinda weird wearing the clothes of a dead person." Drake says.

"So you ready to go?" I ask him. He lets out a sigh before answering.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Let's go lo- I-l mean Mike." Drake says. I see a slight shade of red on his cheeks.

"Okay Drake." I say playfully. The two of us then then walk toward the door to the hidden room.

"Bye Springtrap." Drake says waving.

"Cya." He says. The two of us then walk out the back door and start walking back to the orphanage.

▪▪▪Back at the orphanage

The moment we enter the orphanage, I see all the boys in the living rooms checking the TV, the computer and their phones. Then they all turn to me and form a dog pile on me. After a minute they all get off and shower me with questions.

"Where were you!?"

"Were you kidnapped or something?"

"How did you find your way back here?"

"Were you scared?"

"You have any scars or bruises?

"Tell us every single detail!"

"Guys, I'm fine. But I'm also tired as hell. I'll answer your questions in the morning." Drake says going up to our room, rubbing his eyes.

"Where's Mrs Lategan?" I ask.

"In her bedroom, sleeping." Keith says.

"Okay, I'll leave a little note for her saying I found Drake. After that, I'm going to bed." I say. About five and a half minutes later, I put the note on Mrs Lategan's dresser and head up to bed. The boys are sitting in front of the TV watching something. I head up to my bedroom and see Drake already asleep with a bit of blush on his face. I couldn't help feeling a bit hot myself. I lean over and give him a peck on the cheek.

"Good to have you back Drake." I say softly before taking off my shoes and jacket and crawling into the covers, quickly falling asleep as I do.

A/N

Okay, before that one person beats me to it, yes, I know I said Mike and Drake were just friends. But I threw that out the window like, 5 chapters ago. And if you haven't noticed yet, [then you must be blind] there's subtle hints of bromance sprinkled here and there. I mean, it would make a cute ship though. But that's it for now-

(Spoiler alert, there's a bit of arson involved in the next chapter)

Ignore that top sentence. My account is probably hacked or something.

(Doubt that)

Yeah, it's definitely hacked. I'll get it fixed soon, hopefully. Until then-

(See you in the next chapter)

That was my line!

(Not anymore)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.7K 726 40
Fresh out of highschool and freshly kicked out of the house, you find yourself desperately looking for a job. Finding a shady, yet well paying job as...
3.2K 134 17
Takes place after Fnaf 3 but before Freddy Fazbear pizzeria Simulator. Two people( you and your best friend) go out to the ruins of Fazbear Fright, o...
136K 3K 18
(Y/N) is a young person who gets a job at Fazbear's Fright with little worry about what's gonna happen. A meeting with a bunny may change that. Fnaf...
6.3K 284 27
Springtrap,one of the thousands in the rougher part of town that noones likes to visit after seeing how much crime and robbery goes on in that part o...