Dance of the Moons

By tmnprockon

Sequel (sort of) to The Art of Mending Memories. Leila is a witch living in a house with an over protective... More

Dance of the Moons
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Author's Note

109 5 0
By tmnprockon

Author’s Note

            Well, it’s done.  I can’t really believe another story is over.  I feel as if I just started Leila and David’s story, even though I actually did three years ago.  It’s been five years since I started The Art of Mending Memories, too.  Time flies, right?

            Thank you to everyone who read even one chapter of my story.  I always appreciate any sort of input or comments.  I know I’m horrible at posting chapters, but I would not have been able to write any of this without my readers for motivation.  You all got me through my writer’s blocks and it is because of you this story was created to its finish.  So thank you, thank you, thank you.

            For those of you who read this because you enjoyed Kaelyn and Aaron’s story, I hope I did not disappoint here.  They may not have been the stars of the show, but they made some pretty important guest appearances.

            As to whether I’ll continue writing in this series…I haven’t decided yet.  I have plenty of ideas, but I may also want to try writing something else.  But for now, I’m taking a break from wattpad.  It isn’t fair to you readers that I never post.

            Thank you for your time, for sticking with me, and for believing in David and Leila.

Love, CC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.7K 43
*Sequel to CREATURES OF THE NIGHT / Cannot be read as a standalone* It's been three months since Elias' body went missing, and without him, the shift...
393 1 1
[ I wrote this in 2010 , beware. ] Sequel To "I'm Vampire Royalty." Dalia is trying to make the right choices as she grows up, She's supposed to ma...
4.5K 173 33
'Just Silly Little Games, that's all this life is' Three worlds, heartbreak and a whole lot of sweet revenge. Leila, is a vampire slayer. It isn't gl...
3.8K 183 45
Warning! This is an adult novel and contains sexual material (like a lot hehe XD). Read at your own risk. I will put trigger warnings at the top of t...