hololive English -Myth- meets...

Por Demonemperordazed

Man-emperor of mankind meeting of hololive English 1st generation. When Amelia Watson screwed up and sends al... Más

Accidents and appearance of holo-myth.
Blood Raven Chapter
Death Korp Of Kreig.
Ninomae Ina'nis and MAGNUS The red travels.
Travel To Mars And Reunited On Mars.
Adventure of the magnus the red, Ina'nis and Custodisi part 1.
Adventure of the magnus the red, Ina'nis and Custodisi part 2
Council, brother meeting and Lrak.
Hope has descended. But hope needs some help!
The Talked between father and son.
Weird Halloween special.
Exploration of the whole Galaxy part 2: Plague Wars
announcements
Special Letters or comments reading.
Siege of the slaanesh's palace to take back the cromsword.
Final Chaos God Khorne: The invasion of earth/terra.
the returned of the EMPEROR and two surviving traitor Primarchs.
necrons-human alliance: Tyranids Wars.
necrons-human alliance: The invasion of deep inside Tyranids hivemind.

Exploration of the whole Galaxy part 1: Savers.

99 1 0
Por Demonemperordazed

Last time

EMPEROR: WHAT THE FUCK

And now

After that incident Reboute Guilliman decided to take them, to see the space, to explore the galaxy and they saw worlds upon worlds is being destroyed by ork, Tyranids and necrons. And start of the Indomitus Crusade.

The Indomitus Crusade was the massive, multifleet Imperial Crusade initiated by Lord Commander of the Imperium Roboute Guilliman from Terra at the start of the period known as the Noctis Aeterna in the early 42nd Millennium.

Its purpose was to defend and reclaim those regions of the Imperium of Man threatened by the surging forces of Chaos and the threats of xenos such as the Orks, T'au, Drukhari and Tyranids in the wake of the 13th Black Crusade and the birth of the Great Rift in ca. 999.M41. Its operations are still ongoing.

The crusade's first phase lasted for approximately 12 standard years by the reckoning of the original Imperial Calendar, coming to an end at the Battle of Raukos.

As its first phase was completed, Guilliman held a great triumphal review and dispersed many of its military elements across the Imperium, reinforcing many worlds with new Chapters of Primaris Space Marines.

In the course of the first phase of the Indomitus Crusade, the Imperium, especially the half of Human space known as the Imperium Sanctus which still knew the light of the Astronomican, was stabilised from imminent collapse in the face of myriad threats, though there was no clear victory over those forces that still sought to exterminate Mankind's light from the galaxy.

At the end of the crusade's first phase in ca. 012.M42, Guilliman returned home to the Realm of Ultramar with Imperial reinforcements.

In the later years of the 41st Millennium, a devastating cascade of Warp Storms ripped their way across the stars. It was as though the Dark Gods had dragged a ragged blade across the throat of the galaxy; the taut skin of realspace split again and again, and from the ineffable spaces beyond, the malevolent energies of the Warp spilled forth to create the Cicatrix Maledictum, the Great Rift.

As the unnatural storm fronts spread, they multiplied and crashed together like ectoplasmic tidal waves. Countless worlds were engulfed in raging tempests of insanity. Armies were swallowed up by the darkness while starships in transit were smashed to haunted wreckage or hurled millions of light years off-course.

Amidst the death and mayhem, one band of heroes forged on against the odds. This was the Terran Crusade, a combined force of Space Marines from dozens of Chapters allied to Adepta Sororitas, Astra Militarum, Inquisitorial, and Adeptus Mechanicus forces.

Their ships were engaged in a desperate bid to reach Terra before the billowing storm fronts could consume them. At their head fought Roboute Guilliman, the awakened Primarch of the noble Ultramarines, the warrior demigod who had called this desperate crusade and would accept no end to it but victory.

Many heroic tales are told of the Terran Crusade. Legends claim that its warriors forged on despite the machinations of Heretics and xenos alike, that they defeated the cruel snares of daemons and despots to finally come by strange roads to the surface of Luna, Holy Terra's only moon.

On Luna the crusade army was forced to fight one last savage battle against Ahriman, Ina'nis defeat arhiman, severing his ties to TZEENTCH and as well as removing the Rubric of Ahriman, along with removing the flesh change as well. With help of magnus the red, does returning back to normal first born space marines, then she and her kohais restore Prospero. Magnus was shocked and surprised, he started to cry as he restore his home world. He thank her so much, they EMPEROR was surprisingly happy to see son magnus the red, while star fyodor was happy.

Reboute Guilliman: They invaded Luna, we must defend it.

Mori Calliope: Alright ladies let's go show them why are more than idols we can fight.

Magnus The Red: Don't hurt them, much.

Gawr Gura: Sure why not.

Rubric marine: THE WILL OF DARK GODS.

Daemon of TZEENTCH: Will we give you financial advice in change for your SOULSS

Daemons hordes of TZEENTCH.

Led by Lord of change.

Kairos Fateweaver

M'Kachen

Kairos Fateweaver: It's the girl with power of the ancient ones.
His other head: Hello there I like your squishy hair sides.

M'Kachen: Where's the one who vanished me from this world where's the one who send me away!!!!

Watson Amelia: Oh shit that thing has two heads.

Magnus the red: His name is Kairos Fateweaver, Kairos is Tzeentch's greatest lord of change, and is very proud of this. While he often doesn't reveal his intentions or feelings, his second head (which always lies) usually gives away his inner thoughts by stating the opposite.

Takanashi Kiara: So basically birds heads HA⬇️ HA ⬆️HA ↗️HA ↙️HA⬆️

Magnus the red: Right......

Leman Russ: Let's Get them!

Ninomae Ina'nis: Right, magnus can you help me out, cause I'm going to cast a powerful spell.

Magnus The Red: Sure what are you going to do.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Well it's a secret.

Magnus The Red: Sure.

'Stonetooth' Harker: Right?!

Colonel 'Iron Hand' Straken: Let's go protect this young lady!

All: Yeah!!!

All of the force of the TZEENTCH daemons and the thousand sons.

Gawr Gura: Hey stoopid bird thing! Eat this.

Kairos Fateweaver: Call me stupid! I'm not stupid. You are! INFERNAL FLAME!!!!!

His other head: I liked your trident.

Gawr Gura: Whoah! Ah guys!

Suddenly time stopped.

Ouro Kronii: Gura senpai are you okay.

Gwar Gura: Gee, thanks Ouro Kronii.

Ouro Kronii: Right, then.

With that she easily defeated Kairos Fateweaver.

After long battle.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Guys get out of here, Mgepnogephaii hup uaaah, mgepnogephaii hup soth, mgepnogephaii hup lw'nafh, mgepnogephaii hup bthnkor!!!

With one spell the rubric of arhiman is dispelled and restored their flesh back, and the flesh change is no more.

Rubric marine: Huh? I feel....

Thousands son: We are back to normal.

M'Kachen: What is happening my body is- [As lord of change began to disappear.]

TZEENTCH: Guys I'm not feeling well-

Khrone: WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK!

SLAANESH: [He/she/it screamed.] WHAT THE FUCK TZEENTCH IS GONE WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!

Meanwhile in terra.

EMPEROR: WOAH HOLY FUCKINT SHIT DID SHE JUST KILL OFF TZEENTCH WOW SHE'S OP AS FUCK SHIT. ONLY 3 GODS REMAIN.

Meanwhile back in Luna.

Magnus The Red: By the gods. Your back!

Arhiman: What just happened, I can feel everything.

Thousand sons: We are back.

All: YES WE ARE FREE!!!!

Magnus The Red: Thank you, Ninomae Ina'nis, so much...[he was in tears of joy.]

Leman Russ: Brother your sons are returned to normal wait?! That's means....

Magnus The Red: My home is returned back to normal!

He teleported back to Prospero.

Magnus The Red: By the Gods my home is back.....

Ninomae Ina'nis: Don't mention it, magnus.

Magnus The Red: Thank you, Ninomae Ina'nis, I'm so happy that my world back but my true is still here huh?

Ninomae Ina'nis: I need your unlimited power to powered my spell.

With that they left as they save many worlds as they continue to save, many more worlds from the Tyranids and orks. For 12 years the continued explore and save worlds of imperium.

Next time: Exploration of the whole Galaxy part 2: Plague Wars

A/N: I have going to finish until chapter 30. As for the final chapter will be secret.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24.7K 966 32
You are an Omega. You weren't allowed to join the army. Just like how you weren't allowed to go to school or work. You thought that it was absolutely...
153K 3.3K 53
A soldier from the grim dark of the 41st Millennium dies in servitude to his god, The Emperor of Mankind. His life was forfeit from his birth, as the...
21.9K 445 27
You were a normal boy of Remnant and dreamed of being a huntsman along with Yang. You got transported in the world of 40k as member of Black Legion E...
18.3K 520 15
Ronan Belleza Primarch of the Celestial Thunder Legion he was once again transported to another World and have no Memory But after staying in number...