The Realmosaur Guide: The Pir...

By theonlytillysparks

What's a Realmosaur? I bet you're wondering that when you've come across this book, take a look inside, GO ON... More

Cover
Realms
The Start
Lennosaur Rex
Albrolgosaur
Impetus
Muntohollophodon
Thornjahasaur
Scuptatodona
Finjawasaur
Rapsharposaur
Miramungodon
Titan Ocurius
Muggalodore
Trezapula
Quetodor
Humavadar
Pixator
Quetzallosaur
Oranhollosaur
Metricethodon
Scrilliogon
Lilliotogon
Albrelgosaur
Quag Billed Gillio

The Nosy Poker

80 1 0
By theonlytillysparks

Herbivore
Power: Protection
Height: 18 feet tall
Weight: 68,000 kg
Realm: Yonderfield
Lifespan: 39 years
Era: Pirissa

This bizarre beast earned it's name due its enlarge, elephant like ears always listening to other creatures as it had the ability to hear from up to 20 miles away. They roamed the grassland of Yonderfield in large groups before they made their way to the Lost Realm. They fed on the rich, bitter grass and stones which remained in the stomachs, so food was easily digested.

The Nosey Pokers were hunted by many predators, usually by Lennosaur Rex as they loved the taste of this herbivores flesh. To the Nosey Pokers advantage, their hearing would easily pick up their predator's stomps and give them the fair advantage to escape, but their only downfall was their speed, as they were heavy, this made escape very slow and their death a high chance. If they did find themselves in the presence of a predator, their long, strong tails acted as a whip, and having three heads increased their intelligence. Herds would formate a wall around the younglings, whipping their enemies away. They also had the power of protection, casting delicate walls that would keep out their enemy only for a limited time before they broke the spell.

As you know the Nosey Pokers lived in great amount of herds, each consisting of a bull and the rest female and younglings. They bred in the south and hatch their younglings in the warm season in the east, where they collided with other herds. Sometimes this brought trouble, when other bulls would want to mate with the females, escalating in violent fights between two or more males. If the male of the herd was killed by the opposing male, that said male would take over the herd, resulting in herds become bigger and possible chaotic for one bill to lead. The biggest herd ever known were a thousand females and one bull. Crazy, you may think.

The fossil of this creature stumped many Realmologists, as they had never seen a creature with three heads before It took many years for them to figure out the complete fossil. What also baffled them were their big brains, which were even bigger than a dolphins' leading to the belief these creatures were genius', capable of complex languages, philosophy, mathematics and science, something Realmologists dreamed of witnessing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
901K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
102K 2.9K 27
"๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐...
281K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...