Visible Invisible

By siwons_mine

Completed! "I love you!" "What? Excuse me?" "I saw you! You were only visible to me?" "What do you mean?" Wha... More

Introduction
"I am Shy!!"
"New Intern"
"Live in with me"
"Our Home!"
"Well-raised!"
"Assurance!"
"Opening myself up to you."
"At my Worst!"
"Good night.."
"Eat Healthy!"
"My Little Secret!"
"Take care, Hyung!"
"List out things."
"Anything."
"Why?"
"I think, I like you.."
"Talk it out!"
"Fell for you.."
"Cuddles"
"Romantic!"
"Better with you.."
"When?"
"09"
"Birthday!"
"4 days left."
"Precious"
"The group chat."
"The Party!"
"A Kiss!!"
"Miss or Miss"
"Missing."
"Gone?"
"What are you even talking about!?"
"It was Him!"
"3 years later"
"Game Play!"
"Heart beat!"
"What exactly happened!?"
"This happened!"
"That was me."
"Happy!!"
"It's my wedding time!! 🥳"
"Mine"
"An year later...."
An announcement.

"Introduction"

257 33 1
By siwons_mine

We completed the day's work and left to home. We agreed on Taehyung and Jimin preparing for the party. And no one is particularly invited. It is me mt hyungs and our boss. That's it.

So, I was more than excited and I went home to ask him to come with me so that I can introduce them to me. I reached in 10... And I saw him dancing to a beat. I hugged him from behind and he stiffened a bit. He put his hands on my arms and calmed.

"Jungkook, don't scare me like that. You know how much of a scaredy cat I am." He said after dramatically gasping at me. "I am sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. Well, listen, listen, listen. Since there are only 4 days left, we planned a party and I want you to come to the party so, I can introduce you to them."

Shock. Exactly, shock can be seen on his face. "Um.. Umm.. Jungkook, it is not necessary, is it? We-we-we-It's ok. We don't need to announce it already, do we?"

He asked me. Is he not ready? "Are you not ready?" I asked him and he immediately looked at me. "Ok, baby. No hurry. We can only announce when you are ready, ok?" I said hugging him tightly. He hugged me back.

"Thank you, Jungkook."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...
1.5M 79.1K 68
Unknown: I can't believe you. We've been dating for 3 years. For 3 fucking years! Didn't that mean anything to you? Well it did to me, I spent all th...
7.4K 415 20
"I loved you then, and I still love you. The question is, do you love me?" Where Taehyung and Jimin are officially dating and Jungkook is in love wi...
193K 9.6K 52
"Take me back." "It's a bit late don't you think?" "But I never stopped loving you." Jimin argued not wanting to let this love go. Ever since he move...