Twisted

By Diyasko

Do relationships work out? Isn't it wrong to believe in a relationship when it's not working? Are all relatio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

8 1 0
By Diyasko

Classes all started and Yeona gave her intro to every teacher. She was tired. Just then a guy approached her and said

"Hey Yeona, I'm Geonu. I've been seeing you since you came, oh I mean you've been speaking to every teacher.. so yes.."

"Oh hi Geonu.. nice to meet you.. I'm Hwang Yeona.. you must've spoken to Hwang Mirae.. she's my cousin.."

"Oh yeah me and mirae have been classmates for years.."

"Oh that's nice.. where is she? Like do you know.. I've not seen her"

"Yow are you blind byotch?? I'm right behind you!!"

"Omggggg I didn't see you :p"

"Uh I think I should go now.. you people can continue talking.. *smile*"

"Bye geonu~~"

"Bye Geonu.. it was nice speaking to you"

-----------------
at mirae's house

"So tell me.. why didn't you tell that you were transferring here?"

"What's the fun if I tell you everything?"

"Oh ye me is dumb :p"

"Btw.. tell me about Geonu.. he seems.. interesting.."

"Bitch don't tell me you fell for Geonu already-"

"No ofc I didn't.. I just asked about him. Gosh you're still so dramatic"

"Ofc I'm the queen of drama *does periodt nails* "

"Ye ye let's sleep now"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
283K 18.1K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
147K 4.9K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ started➛30/03/2024 finished➛ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ cover by me x
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...