Colliding Ambition

By BroachAngel12

Book 1 in the Colliding Series One Dream, Two Ambitions Katherine Mitchell has grown up around hockey, with... More

Characters + Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Out now; Colliding Friendship

Chapter 20

28.9K 449 230
By BroachAngel12

*NOT EDITED*

⚠️TW⚠️
Mentions:
-Drugs
-Attempted Rape

"You want to go some place?" Audrey the girl I've been kissing for the last hour asks as she kisses my neck and grinding against my cock.

I groan, "Shut up." I grab her neck and redirect her to my mouth, catching hers.

She moans which makes my cock grow harder. I tightly grip her hips while she grinds.

I'm about to take her up on her offer when I hear someone run into the lounge. I ignore it but then I hear Lexi's frantic voice. "Chase, Rohan, Kai, Reid," She pants, my head is up faster than the flash. "Something is wrong with Katherine."

Chase is instantly on guard, as well as Reid and Kai. "What happened." Chase demands. I tell Audrey to get off, I'm up before she gets completely off.

"Cohan is bringing her upstairs."

"So? They're hooking up?" Kai suggest. We all start stepping closer to her because she's talking low now.

Lexi shakes her head frantically, "Katherine doesn't hook up at parties trust me I've known her 19 years and she's never once done that, and even if she is she couldn't have gotten drunk in 15 minutes.

"And when I saw Cohan bringing her upstairs she looked completely out of it. Look I may not be a doctor but I know what someone on drugs look like." She says this in a hushed voice so others can't hear.

"He drugged her?" I whisper yell before I could stop myself. "I knew there was something off about Cohan, the way he looked at her wasn't like looking at a friend or looking at her like he liked her, the look he gave her was some of a stalker." I mumble to myself, I'm already out of the lounge and towards the stairs.

"How long ago was this?" I ask over my shoulder, going up the stairs. I know that Lexi, Chase, Kai and Reid are behind me.

"A couple minutes ago, five maybe." Her voice is filled with anxiety.

In the hallway I look down and see a bunch of doors. I start slamming doors open, some have people hooking up who aren't Katherine and Cohan. I'm at one of the last doorsTrevor Willis, a teammatewhen I try to open it but it's locked then I hear his voice, "Occupied." Cohan's damn voice says.

I seethe. Instead of using the door knob, I kick it open. And what I see causes me to see red. Cohan is hovering over her, knees trapping in her thighs, holding her hands above her head. 

He's either trying to kiss her neck or whisper in her ear, either way she's moving her head away from his touch. I hear slight whimpers.

I'm on him in a second, my fist colliding with his jaw.

He grunts as he falls to the ground, I trap his legs between my thighs so he can't move. I start to repeatedly punch him, everything around me is gone. All I can imagine is Katherine under him as he forces himself on her. 

"Don't fucking touch her." I say in his face as I punch him again.

Cohan tries to get a punch in, he ends up getting me in the ribs but I'm not fazed, I just continue punching him, though a hazy pain is forming on my ribs.

Suddenly I feel two sets of arms pull me off of him. As I look at his face I see a slit lip, right eye is red and quickly becoming swollen, his jaw is also becoming red. Some spots are bleeding.

"Rohan!" Reid says. It registers that Kai and Reid are holding me back.

I'm about to fight them off but I hear a familiar broken voice whisper, "Rohan." I spin around and see Katherine being held up with the help of Chase and Lexi. I rush over to her.

"Are you okay?" I search her body for wounds, "Did he hurt you."

All I get is a very weak and subtle shake of her head.

"Okay we gotta get you outta here." I say as I wrap an arm under her knees and behind her back. She slowly wraps her arms around my neck and I can feel her shaking.

Stepping out of the room I remember we're at a party and If I know Katherine it's she wouldn't want to be seen like this and have people asking questions. So I take the other stairs that are at the other end of the hallway and leads to a back door.

I know that Chase, Kai, Reid and Lexi are all behind me, and thank god I'm the only completely sober one, I was going to be the driver.

Getting to my truck, Kai opens the back door, Lexi goes first then I gently place Katherine, Reid and Kai follow. Chase is in the front.

"Fuck, is she okay?" I ask again, starting my truck.

"She seems to be fine, I think we got there before he did anything." Kai says, concern in his voice.

During the entire drive my eyes kept involuntarily going to my mirror and looking at Katherine laying half on Lexi and half on Kai, Lexi smoothing her hair down.

"Your going to break your teeth." Chase whispers. I furrow my brows but then I realize I've ben grinding them.

Once we're at the house I grab Katherine like I did earlier and walk into the house, "I'll bring her upstairs to my room."

Lexi speaks up, "I need to get back to the apartment, should she come with me?"

"She's good here, I can drive her in the morning." I say going towards the stairs.

"Okay, see you tomorrow Kat." She comes up to her and places a kiss on her forehead. 

And I'm upstairs in my room. I gently place her on my bed. "Do you want to sleep in those or want one of my shirts?" I ask softly. 

Why am I all soft all of a sudden?

Her eyes are still heavy lidded but she's slowly moving to sit upwards, "I could use one of your shirts." She says in a low voice.

I nod and go to one of my drawers and grab an grey under armour t-shirt and hand it to her. I go to my bathroom to give her privacy and to quickly brush my teeth. Once I'm done I step out and see Katherine trying to place her folded clothes on my dresser.

I quickly wrap my arm around her waist and with my other hand grabbed the pile of folded clothes and placed them on my dresser. "Do you want to brush your teeth?" I ask, she nods and tries to walk herself. 

When I try to help her walk to the bathroom she waves me off, "I can walk to the bathroom, Rohan." She mumbles.

"The drug is still in your system, and we have no clue which drug it is." I say following behind her to the bathroom. "Stubborn woman." I grumble when I try to give her her tooth brush but she waves me off again and grabs it herself.

Guess it wasn't a strong drug since she's going back to being herself.

"Okay well I'm going to change, yell my name if you need anything." I say before going into my room and changing out of my jeans and hoodie and into pyjama bottoms.

When Katherine exits the bathroom she still has a hazy glaze to her eyes. "Uh...thanks for, you know, at the party." She says awkwardly, walking to the right side. I'm on the left because I prefer the left side.

"Its fine, you don't need to thank me." I say grabbing the remote for the tv.

"I should've known something was wrong the second he started talking nonsense." She says sitting against the head board.

As the tv turns on I look toward Katherine, "What was he saying?" 

She shrugs, "He was talking about how he was obsessed with dad and then how he saw a photo of me and my parents at a event then started being obsessed  with me. He knew stuff, where I was born, the schools I went to, that kind of stuff."

My mouth gaps, "I was right, he's a stalker." I mumble.

She raises her eyebrows, then her eyes widen, "Oh my god, he is a stalker. He was talking about knowing stuff when I was younger. Fuck." 

"Are you going to the cops?" I ask going onto Netflix.

She silent for a second, "No I'm not, nothing really happened." 

"Uh, he drugged you and attempted to rape you, something happened." I grit out. Is she serious?

"If I go to the cops It'll get around school and I'll be known as the girl who was almost raped, then while I play pro people will search my past and find out, so no I will not go to the cops. Can we not talk about it." She takes a deep breath, "What are we watching?"

I let her change the subject, "I've had Blindspot on my list for a while, want to watch it?" I ask going to the Blindspot icon.

"Do you know what it's about?" She asks.

"An FBI show, a girl covered in tattoo's shows up in a bag in Times Square with no memory, all the tattoo's are like puzzles and when you solve them it leads to a crime that's about to happen or a case that has and has a problem with it. An FBI agents name is also one of the tattoo's" I explain what it's about.

"Sounds good. Put it on." She demands.

I chuckle but put it on. 

For the next hour we watch it and give our theories and laugh. We have now started episode 2.

"I swear Jane and Kurt are going to become a thing." Katherine says. We've moved positions, me laying on my side, leaning on my elbow. Katherine is leaning farther down but still against the head board.

"Eh there is chemistry but I feel like there's more to Jane Doe. But Zapata and Reade are definitely hooking up." I say, taking a sip of soda.

"What makes you think that, they're best friends?" She asks, taking the remote and pausing the episode. 

I shrug, "There's a vibe between them. I don't care if they say they're bestfriends they're looking to hookup."

She grins, "You know you could say they're in love." She trails off.

I glare, "Oh shut up. They're bestfriends, max is they're looking to hook up. It's common with a lot of people, my parents we're friends then they hooked up. Look where that got them." I point towards myself.

She smacks me on the back of the head, "You shut up, you may not have been planned but that doesn't mean you are less loved. Your parents hooking up got them with you." 

We go silent after what she says.

Hello hard-on.

Did that just come from her mouth. And why is her words making my heart clench. I've always kept people in general at arms length to not get attached since I've learned about my father hence why I'm always rude to people.

But with Katherine, when I've tried to keep her at arms length, which I've failed to succeed in doing so. And I think it has something to do with her sarcastic, honest and witty personality which keeps me on my toes. Plus her eyes and smile has something to do with it.

My eyes train to her lips when I see her tongues dart out and lick the bottom. Her lips becoming moist. The next thing I know Katherine is leaning towards me and placing her lips on mine. For a second I kiss her back, reveling in the feel of her soft lips moving with mine. 

But part of me doesn't just want to kiss her, that part of me wants to flip her over and grab her by the hips and grind. Lift the hem of her shirt and

Then my senses come back and I pull away. I clear my throat, "I can't do this." I lean away from her, though she stays in the same position.

She purses her lips, "Why?"

I clench my fist because 'oh do I want to, so badly but...."For one your on ruffies. And I can't go there with you because you'll eventually want more and I can't give you more. I can't be the boyfriend you want or deserve."

"But I don't want a boyfriend." She croaks out, which causes me to wince.

"You will, eventually." I can see the hurt on her face but I'd rather this then see her hurt after leading her on. "Let's just go to bed, okay?" 

She nods.

When I wake up in the morning, I find my bed empty and Katherine and her things gone.

Fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.4K 51
Lyla Robertson is 19 years old and just transferred to Oakridge College for her sophomore year. Her freshman year at her hometown College did not go...
9M 256K 52
[THIS BOOK WILL BECOME FREE ON MAY 28TH!!!!!!] Getting stuck in the elevator with a famous hockey player was an accident, but falling in love is a c...
689K 15.8K 41
Kiya's life lacks excitement. However, one day, while she is singing in her dorm bathroom, someone joins in on the other side of the wall. Initially...
526K 6.3K 71
"You need to stop it with the fighting, Wade! On and off the ice. You can get killed out there!" She yells. She was so worried. His plumped red lip a...