๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By ashryanne

๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in... More

fell out of love.
cast.
extended cast.
epigraph
aesthetics
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.

eighty-five.

7K 346 102
By ashryanne

the Devil is an Angel

~~~~~

All three of the Morningstars, Dean, Anastasia, and Silas, all laid together. Silas laid in between his two parents as his small hand was intertwined with his mothers and the other with his father. Anastasia ran her fingers through his now fluffy mop of sandy brown colored hair.

It was all so surreal to them.

None of them were exactly sure what had happened or why it had happened. One could think it was a random attack orchestrated by Michael. One made to hit them where it hurt. But to Anastasia, she saw it as a puzzle. One that she intended to figure out, especially seeing as there was something that wasn't making sense to the angel.

It wasn't adding up.

Vampires don't willingly do the bidding of an angel. Threats could be made and deals could be exchanged, but for some reason, Anastasia couldn't get behind that fact. Her uncle had nothing to offer them, at least nothing an immortal being would truly desire that is. And the threats that they could have received from him would make no match for the pain that Anastasia could inflict upon all of them.

Her mind drifted back to the memory spell that Magnus had casted. The impression that the memory had left with her definitely wasn't a good one. It wasn't because of the anger and rage that was bubbling up inside her, but rather the feeling of the fact that she was missing something--something big.

Her eyelids closed as she laid peacefully content with the situation she was in right now, knowing that everybody was safe at the current moment. But every time she shut her eyes, the memory played on repeat. Each moment passed by like a broken record, replaying the exact same part every single time, omitting the rest of it.

Their eyes.

That was the certain part that the memory played over and over again. She watched their eyes as they broke through the window and then again when they were fighting her husband.

Their actions looked robotic and forced, like clockwork.

Then when she saw the red fade from one of their eyes, she saw the look in their eyes. It was hollow and distant. They were clouded over with a pure lack of emotion.

Her eyes snapped open at the revelation of what she now knew.

~~~~~

Anastasia has excused herself from the comfort of her bed and her family. She had placed a kiss on top of her son's head and pulled him into a much needed hug and then placed a quick kiss to her husband's lips before she made her into the night.

A large smile rested on her face as she stood in front of the same gold-rimmed white doors. It was the same cycle over and over again and by now, she was used to it.

Hate the Mikaelsons.

Give them another chance.

Trust the Mikaelsons.

They break that trust.

Repeat.

She lightly wrapped her knuckles against the door of their mansion. The welcoming smile never disappears from her face, even when the door opens, revealing Elijah Mikaelson.

"Anastasia." He greeted her in a polite fashion, not taking notice of the threat within her grin. "What brings you here at this hour?"

"I wanted to talk to you all, you know? Clear the air and all." Anastasia responded, truthfully.

After all, she never lies.

"Well then please, come in."

Her lips twitched up into a small smirk as she stepped into the home that she hated with a pure passion at this point. The only thing good about it was the memories she had made there with her best friend. Other than that, it was a literal hell hole.

And that didn't bode well, especially seeing as she spent her whole life in Hell.

~~~~~

Anastasia was offered a seat on the couch, which she politely accepted. Around her sat the others she had been wanting to talk to: Klaus, Elijah, Hayley, and Rebekah. The three main offenders.

And it was safe to say that the brunette angel was overjoyed that the others weren't there, especially since she knew how this night was going to end.

"Do you know the best part about having kids is?" Anastasia questioned out of the blue, making them all turn their attention towards her.

"It's being able to enjoy all those little moments. Their first steps, their first smile, their first laugh....I'm sure you all know because of Hope." She then noticed the looks around the room and realized that Hope had a rough first year, but that didn't mean that none of them saw those moments.

"I've had eight children now, which I mean wasn't exactly supposed to happen, but I am more than grateful for each moment that has happened with them."

"What do you mean?" Rebekah's soft voice asked. She had always wanted to have kids, but it had never seemed to be in the cards for her, seeing as she was a vampire and all.

"If you are talking about the first part, angels aren't meant to have kids. It's sort of frowned upon by Mister all and powerful, but all powers that angels possess....never mind...anyways, for the second part, I am talking about all those first moments and every moment after that."

"I mean I will always remember the first time that Maverick and Ryder first called me "mom", and I will probably always remember that moment. Same goes for every other child I have had." Anastasia then retrieved a cigarette from her suit jacket pocket, accompanied by a metal lighter. Putting the cigarette between her lips she then lit it, ignoring the looks she was receiving from the others in the room.

The four of them sat confused as they stared at her, wondering how anyone of this related to talking to them. It wasn't exactly like any of them cared to hear about it.

"Anyways, there is then the other end of that spectrum, this one rather morbid compared to the other. And that is seeing someone you love dead."

This seemed to catch the attention of three of them, while one slightly shifted in their seat at the words that she said.

"I mean after being on this planet and being alive for billions upon billions of years, I have watched practically everyone I have ever loved die. And I must say, watching the life drain out of their eyes as death claims their lives, isn't a pleasant feeling." As she said this, a distant look could be seen in her eyes by all the vampires. But that wasn't the unnerving part. The unnerving part was the way her lips twitched up into the shadow of a smile as she spoke.

Anastasia then carelessly waved her hand, brushing it off. "I mean there is a feeling that is almost as equally as bad--getting let down by those you give second chances." Her soft brown eyes made direct eye contact with one of them as she spoke.

"It sucks, it really does. Wanting to be good, kind, and compassionate, but then when people keep testing your patience, that constant nagging feeling of the Devil underneath wants to come to the surface. That inner battle between those two polar opposites is a daily thing now and honestly I prefer the latter, especially when someone comes after my family."

"How does this relate to us?" Klaus questioned, genuinely confused, tilting his head slightly like a lost puppy.

"Earlier tonight, I was talking to my long time friend, who is coincidentally dating my eldest son. And in that moment, I was genuinely happy knowing that my son was going to be happy for the rest of his life, but then that moment was ruined as someone broke into my home, killed my husband, and took my baby." She then paused as she took a long drag of the cigarette before letting the smoke billow from her mouth in a cloud. When it cleared, the Mikaelsons saw her eyes had shifted to the more demonic form of red iris encased in an abyss of darkness.

And that was when one of the Mikaelsons tried to flee; however, with a quick flick of her wrist, they were all sent flying back to their seats, stuck to where they were.

"I'll continue my story now." Anastasia paused again, relishing in the burning feeling of the smoke in her throat.

"Dean obviously is still alive and Magnus helped figure out what happened. And then when I arrived at where Silas had been taken, I saw that he wasn't dead or harmed, instead he was a five-year old boy, no longer the baby that he was a few hours beforehand."

"But the most interesting part was what the witch had told me. My uncle had orchestrated this entire plan to get revenge against his twin brother, my father. At first, I had come to terms with it all, but then I realized that he can't compel vampires...only Originals can compel vampires to do their bidding.

"We didn't do anything, Stasia." Rebekah spoke up.

"Oh! I know you didn't, but please let me explain." She then paused once again for dramatic effect. "When vampires are compelled, they have a certain look in their eyes, easily recognizable after a lot of years of seeing it....which means one of you three compelled them."

"We didn't."

"Not possible."

"Are you accusing us?"

They all spoke simultaneously, making Anastasia chuckle in amusement. "Now. Now. Now. I already know who did it."

Her eyes flicked over to Rebekah. "As much as I dislike you, I know that all you have ever wanted was a family. A child. And that means that you wouldn't harm another kid."

Anastasia then hopped up from the couch and crouched down in front of the two Mikaelson men. "Now it just leaves the two brothers. One the noble and one the hybrid. But who did it?"

"Klaus Mikaelson. The father who wants a chance with his two other daughters. One who would be willing to do anything to get them back---to have a relationship with them. Elijah Mikaelson. The noble brother. The one who is willing to do anything and everything in the name of family--in the name of Always and Forever."

"And that got me thinking, who would have done it?"

Rebekah and Hayley both watched the scene play out on the edge of their seats. They wanted to know so badly of which one was able to go after an innocent baby like that. And they were pretty sure that they weren't going to like the answer either way.

Anastasia stood up and walked in front of Elijah before grabbing him by his chin, making him look up at her. "Your brother is so desperate to have a chance with Athena and Astrid, but while he still has hope in that fact...you never believed that he had any chance at it, so you took matters into your own hands." Elijah glanced away from her blazing glare, while Anastasia then looked at the three others. "I assume you are all intelligent enough to piece together the rest of the puzzle...or at least I hope you are."

When Anastasia looked back at Elijah, her eyes glowed red and black and the smile that had been present on her face the entire time, it was completely gone, replaced with a murderous scowl.

"My patience had been tested one too many times, Elijah. And your transgressions against my youngest is what pushed it over the line." She told him, before she plunged her hand into his chest and then leaned down towards his ear. "Originals can die from a missing heart or head..." She then twisted her hand in his chest before pulling it out, bloodied heart in hand. "...and you're missing a heart." She mused as his body dropped onto the couch, lifeless, gray, and desiccated. She then threw his heart on the floor, blood splattering on the wooden flooring.

Ignoring the cries and screams that echoed around the house from Hayley and Rebekah, Anastasia walked over towards Klaus, who just stared at the scene in shock. She then grabbed him by the throat, but not enough to hurt him badly like she had in previous encounters---just enough to send a message.

"You have no idea the lengths the mother would go for her children, Mr. Mikaelson. So I suggest you watch yourselves."

The dark look on her face disappeared and her intoxicating smile replaced it as they all quivered in fear. It was like two whole different people were talking. One the Devil and the other an Angel.

But the Devil had always been an angel, right?

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies:) do ya'll like the longer chapters or no? do you like where the story went?

elijah is dead....

oops...

please don't be a silent reader. vote and comment.

stay safe and love you lots<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1K 20
Sarah Nightshade, aka Sadie, was not your average girl. She's a blonde 17-year-old with anger problems, but...she's also a hybrid. A mix between were...
60.7K 2.9K 113
As Klaus Mikaelson once said, 'You should know, my littlest wolf. That even when all seems burnt to ash in our story there is always another chapter...
938K 24.4K 37
"๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ." - in which the eldest gilbert becomes wrapped up in one of the mikaelson...
609K 14.2K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...