Love Addict

由 iamchlxe

Nicki is a successful psychiatrist who lives in New York. Her life was always centered around her being succe... 更多

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Characters
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(Chapter 10 Part 2)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(C14 Pt2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New Book
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Love Chart
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
20K! Snippet!
Chapter 30(20K Special!)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 19

1.2K 70 19
由 iamchlxe

Hello Lovelies🌈

I finally updated and I'm honestly happy bc I did 2000+ words which means something special happened!

Y'all take a guess?!

VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE YALL‼️
——————————

Yonce's POV
Next Day

I woke up this morning to the feeling of little hands on my face and slobbery kisses.

"Rumi you just love interrupting my sleep?", I asked with closed eyes. She let out a laugh that made my heart warm.

"Ma-ma.", she said making my eyes shoot open. The sun gave me a small headache but I ignored the sensation to look my cute baby in the face.

"Ma-ma.", she said before clapping her hands.

"Aww my sweet baby is growing up!", I said with a huge smile.

"Beyoncé have you seen Rumi?", asked Nicki while coming around the corner. When she noticed Rumi she sighed.

"I'm sorry I told her to let you sleep but she had other plans.", she said.

"Nah she's good, I miss my baby anyways, but can you watch her real quick while I go use the bathroom and brush my teeth?", I asked. She nodded.

It took about 5 minutes to get finished, when I came back out she was still there with Rumi but this time she was cuddled up in my spot.

"I knew you missed me that much.", I said making her jump up. A pink tint came to her cheeks that made me laugh.

"Name.", I said.

"Cookie.", she said.

"Well nice to meet you Cookie, tell me about yourself.", I said while laying back down in bed.

"Well they call me Cookie because they say I'm too sweet and gullible, when really I'm just a person who believes people can change.", she said.

Giselle: Wonderful another person I have to protect and watch over!

Me: I fail to believe she will be a burden, the sweetest person holds the greatest rage.

"But what they fail to believe is I'm not always sweet, after a while of giving everyone your all and showing them love that isn't reciprocated you become angry and full of hate.", she said.

"So are you sweet or sour?", I asked.

"I am whatever you make me, but for you I'm sweet.", she smiled.

"Ma-ma.", said Rumi while crawling towards me.

"How she been with you?", I asked while holding the hyper 7 month old.

"She's just adorable, and I absolutely love her.", she said.

"Did y'all dream of having kids?", I asked.

"Of course not, we never wanted our kids to go through what we did."

"Same, Blue snuck up on me, and Rumi and Sir were the product of a long night out, but I love them both and I wouldn't give them up ever.", I said.

"They are so adorable, but I wanna talk about what happened with you and Nicki.", she said. I looked down at a now sleeping Rumi and sighed before taking her to her crib and turning on the baby monitor.

When I returned I closed the door and returned back to my spot on the bed. "Okay now what's up."

"What happened a couple months ago can't happen again and to make sure it doesn't I want you to promise me.", she said.

"Okay promise you what?", I asked.

"That you won't ever hurt me like that again, because I love you to death but I will kill you Yoncé, I can't let you just come in my life, treat me right, love me, and then fuck it up by hurting me, so you're gonna promise me.", she said with a serious face.

I let out a dark chuckle, "Look here Cookie, I know you wouldn't kill me because you love me and I'm not saying that to say I won't promise you I'm just saying that to point out the obvious."

"So you call my bluff?", she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes."

As swiftly as possible she pulled out a straight blade and held it to my side. "How about now?", she asked.

I didn't know whether to be shook or turned on. "You're not the first person to threaten my life.", I grinned.

"Okay then try this then.", she said before slicing her abdomen, it was nothing fatal.

"So if I'm willing to cut myself, my precious, wonderful , graceful self, what makes you think I won't gut your no good ass if you fuck with my heart again?", she asked now with the blade to my throat.

Giselle: I like her and I wanna meet her now.

Yoncé: Nah I got this.

Before I could return to my conversation everything went dark.

Giselle's POV

I turned us over putting her under me and looked into her eyes. I took the blade from her and threw it god knows where. I kept eye contact with her as I traveled down to the cut and licked the blood off her skin.

Bey: Now what if she has HIV or Hepatitis?

Me:SHUT THE FUCK UP!

"I promise I won't break your heart ever again.", I said now straddling her with my right hand up.

"Good, now I have business to go handle.", she said before throwing me off her and getting up. I laid dumbfounded as she just walked out of the door.

Yoncé: (laughs) You thought you was gon get some!!

"Day 2 of sexual frustration.", I groaned.

———————

2 hours later
Giselle

I got into my white Rolls-Royce Ghost and started the engine. I watched the kids for about a hour and a half then Nicki came back to get them about 30 minutes ago. Unfortunately she still hasn't moved back in with me but I told her I'd be patient. So since I was basically by myself I decided to go partying with the crew to celebrate my return.

I walked into the exotic club Pixie Dust and let the black and gold interior welcome me.

"Ahh my favorite customer, Giselle.", said Luis. Luis owned Pixie and he also was one of my longest clients. Most of his girls and drugs came right from me and in return he let me and my guest party here for free.

"Luis my man," I said giving the short 5'4 man a hug. "how's business been?"

"So far so good, Rihanna told me about the celebration so I got a room prepared for you.", he said.

"Thank you Luis.", I said before going into the gold room.

"We'll look who decided to show up, welcome back you dysfunctional motherfucker!", said Megan.

"Hello to you bastard.", I said giving her a hug.

"So how have you been since getting out?", she asked while grabbing a bottle of cognac.

"First thing I did was go see Nicki, went to see her and the girls and I had to face the truth.", I said.

"So, did she forgive you or you still in the dog house?"

"Both, turns out she has D.I.D too and meeting them has been interesting, I've also got to see their view on the situation which hasn't been good."

"Well that had to be interesting.", she said.

"Oh it was, one seduced me and another threatened my life by cutting herself.", I said.

"I guess you get a taste of your own medicine.", she laughed.

"I guess so, but look I want y'all to move up here.", I said. After what happened to Michelle I didn't want anybody in Houston for a while.

"G I can't do that, you know I have business down there.", she said.

"I know Megan but after what happened I don't want anyone close to me in the H, I'm already moving Solange to LA, now you don't have to move here to New York, just please get outta the H for a while.", I said.

"Fine but you're gonna explain to Mani why we gotta leave.", she said. That would be easy, all I had to say was I'd let her design the house and she would agree in a heartbeat.

"Kelly and Rih said they are on the way, you know Rih is probably already high as a kite.", she said putting up her phone.

"Good because I need some weed in my life ASAP, not drinking is gonna be hard as hell."

"Damn G I forgot about you giving up on the liquor, I'll tell them not to bring an—

"Nah y'all enjoy yourselves, the weed will do me just fine.", I said. I decided to stay away from drinking after rehab speaking that it's one of the main reasons I ended up there and my father's problem was drinking.

A guard came in whispering in Megan's ear and she nodded before he disappeared out of the room.

"They're here and they bought gifts for you.", she said.

Rihanna and Kelly walked in, Kelly holding a wooden box and Rihanna with a duffel bag.

"Welcome back Brandon, I thought I was gonna have to break you out that bitch.", said Kelly.

"Look here I'm higher than an angel on Sunday, we can catch up after these gifts.", said Rihanna.

"Well damn, alright G I know you've probably been missing this so we decided to give it back.", said Kelly while opening the box showing my customized revolver. It was cleaned and they even replaced the missing jewels that fell out from pistol whipping people.

I opened the chamber and took out the bullets and saw that one had a purple tip and had G engraved on it.

"That's for when you're tryna make a lil statement.", said Kelly. I stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you Kelly, I miss this motherfucker so bad.", I said.

"No problem.", she said.

"Oh and one more surprise.", said Megan while looking at the entrance to the section.

My eyes grew huge as I watch Tanya walk through the gold jewels.

"You just gonna sit there or are  gonna  offer me a seat?", she asked that thick New York accent. 

I stood up to take her hand and lead her to the seat beside me but instead she sat down in my lap.

"I'll sit right.", she said. I was still stuck on how good she looked. The dress fit her so well and I was getting intrigued by the second.

"G, you good?", asked Rihanna.

"Hell naw she ain't good, she too busy in pussyland.", laughed Megan. I shook my head trying to focus.

"Man fuck y'all, but lemme introduce y'all.", I said.

"The hell you mean introduce, we know that's Nicki, ain't shit new.", said Rihanna .

"Shut up five head," I said with an eye roll. "but like I said, I want y'all to meet Tanya, as you can see she's, revealing.", I said trying not to get caught up in her outfit again.

"So do you umm, do you always dress like this?", asked Rihanna with a look of shock.

"Yeah basically.", she said. A bottle boy came in with shots in one tray and Dousse on another.

"Gifts from the owner ma'am.", he said with his eyes on Nicki. A smile came to Tanya's face once he noticed his eyes.

"What's your name lover boy.", asked Tanya while tugging at his tie.

"Johnathan."

She got up and whisper in his ear something that made him look at me then down at himself with wide eyes. She kissed his cheek and he quickly rushed away.

Tanya grab a shot and quickly threw it back not even scrunching her face from the burn.

She sat back on my lap and got back comfortable while Megan, Rihanna, and I just stared in disbelief. Tanya definitely was a valid G.

"Oh and baby I got you a present that you're gonna absolutely love."

"Is it you?", I asked.

"No even better, the man who killed Michelle.", she said. My jaw clenched and many emotions fled my mind.

Bey: I call dibs.

Sasha: Nah I want that bitch first.

Me: y'all both can get back because I'm getting first.

Tina: No none of you get to go first, we are gonna go as one which means Beyoncé will have the floor.

"Who is he?", I asked with an evil grin "and how did you find him?"

"I found him because he is my father.", she said.

——————————

To be continued.....

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

188K 8.7K 33
It's a mafia BeyNika story, I don't have a description just yet so give it time. This story has g!p _________________ (COMPLETED/will be EDITING SHOR...
17.4K 1.2K 31
Story inspired by Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian The present v.s the past. In the present Shes her crush but does Beyonce know that Nicki is the...
34K 1.9K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...