Conflicted

By PercyJacksonFan1289

Severus Thorn never wanted to be a Padawan. He wanted a simple life, a life of peace. Now here he is, the Pad... More

Introduction
Attack on Kamino
Siege on Ryloth
The Students and the Black Market
Dreams and Visions
The Sith Assassin
A Happy Landing
Reunion and Rescue
Attack on Umbara
1000 Reads!!
The Mandalorian Operation
Second Impressions
The Shadow of the Hunter
The Sith Arise
Delta Squad
Sidious
Sheer Hatred

Unleashed Rage

507 11 0
By PercyJacksonFan1289

Time for the moment you've all been waiting for....

Severus' P.O.V

I woke up to a faint humming noise. I was in a cell identical to the one Master Piell was in, and trapped in the same energy cuffs, hanging. I looked for my lightsaber, which wasn't there. I looked down at the projected which held me up. I needed to destroy it. It won't be long before interrogation and torture will begin. I looked around. I saw two droid bodies disassembled. It was the exact same cell Piell was in! And then, I heard footsteps approach the door, and the door shut open. 

"Count Dooku." I spat.

The evil man gave me a smirk. "Padawan Severus Thorn. I remember when you were a Youngling. The apprentice of Mace Windu, I believe? Commander of the  187th battalion. Yes, padawan, I have done my research on you." 

I looked at him. In his hand, he held his curved lightsaber. On his belt, my lightsaber hung. He walked forward, now putting his hands behind his back. 

"You will tell me everything you know about the Republic and the Jedi." He said.

"I don't know anything." 

"Lies!" He yelled, through gritted teeth. He lowered his voice to a much calmer tone. "You are the apprentice to one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Now, tell me the truth." He pressed the emitter of his curved lightsaber to my stomach, not near my vital organs though, which was good.

I gave him a small smirk. "Go kriff yourself." 

He ignited his saber. A crimson red blade shot into my stomach. I screamed in agony. The room violently shook. A chunk of metal fell from the ceiling and into the projector holding me. I fell to the ground, clutching my wound with one hand. I outstretched my hand, attempting to shoot a blast of lightning at him, but again, only sparks flew out. 

He let out a laugh. "Pitiful."

He shot electric blue lightning towards me. I tried to absorb it into my palm, but I was barely able to contain it, and couldn't concentrate well because of the wound in my stomach. I held an orb of blue electricity in my hands, which were shaking. Dooku held up his lightsaber, walked towards me, slowly. 

"You won't survive this, let me help you, Severus." Said Revan, in my head. 

Finally, I let him take control. It was like passing the reigns of a speeder to someone else. It was like a spectating view, except in first person. And then power came over me, and the electricity in my hands became nothing compared to this power I held. 

Revan's P.O.V

I smiled to Dooku, and the hand holding a wound in Severus' body left it. I conjured a ball of white lighting, and shot it back to him. He flew back. I summoned the lightsaber hanging from his belt towards my hand. 

"What's happening?" He muttered, trying to steady himself. 

"Your fate." 

I dashed towards him, using an overhead backhand slash. I relentlessly kept him defending, not stopping, I then began choking him. He began floating, clawing at his throat. I threw him to the wall. I picked up the curved lightsaber hilt, and ignited it. Red and purple. Just like so long ago. 

"Pitiful." I scoffed. 

The doors opened, and I saw at least  a battalion of droids waiting. Dooku sprinted in-between their lines, making his escape. The droids began firing. I held all the blaster fire in place, hundreds of red bolts of energy frozen, shaking. I sent it flying back. A wave of the droids flew back, blaster holes in their heads. I walked out of the prison. I maneuver and slash through the battle droids with both red and purple sabers. I may be in Severus' body, but I was Darth Revan.

And this place will be a droid grave.

Two droideka's rolled towards me, and began firing. I easily crush them, and walked towards the hangar. With Severus' power and mine combined, I was unstoppable. I walked towards hangar, demolishing droids, until I found a shuttle. This was the place where the clone died, Echo. I felt hate build in me, but not my own. The Padawan was angry about his clone friend. I smiled to myself. I outstretched my hands toward the Citadel building. The building made a creaking noise, and then dents began appearing. I was going to crush the entire Citadel. 

The foundation ripped from the ground, and crumpled into an enormous metal ball, which I sent hurling into the sky. I turned back, and saw a shuttle take off. It must've been Dooku. I entered the shuttle, and made take off. I punched in the hyperspace coordinates. I suddenly felt massive fatigue. The hypnotizing blue light of hyperspace appeared in view. I collapsed in the pilots seat. Finally, Coruscant came into view as I exited hyperspace. I entered Coruscant's atmosphere. I then heard a voice come from the switchboard. 

"This is Admiral Yularen of the Republic, you are a Separatist shuttle. As of right now we don't know whether you are a smuggling thief or a clueless droid. Identify yourself, or we will fire."

I pressed the comm button, but all I managed was a wheeze. 

My power was fading. The boy was barely able to contain my power.

I then heard shots fire from a ship. On the radar, I saw a projectile incoming. I was too weak to maneuver. The missle hit, and the shuttle shook violently. I was thrown out of  my seat, and hit my head. Then, unconsciousness took me. 

Severus' P.O.V

I finally came to when I heard a voice and some sounds. I was on the shuttle still, laying on the floor, but I was on the ground. Having Revan take control my my body was oddly terrifying and powerful. I shuddered. I got up, instantly, I saw blinding white light. I had completely forgotten about the injury in my stomach. I fell to the ground again, groaning. 

"Commander?" I heard a voice say. It was a clone trooper. 

The door flew open, and I saw a clone trooper with purple markings on his armor. It was a member of the 187th. 

"Trooper." I muttered.

"Commander! Let me get some help!" He said.

"No....alert the Council immediately." I gasped, holding my wound. 

He nodded.

I scrambled up to my feet, and in my hands were both mine and Count Dooku's sabers.

I gathered the Force, and leapt up, seeing the Coruscant horizon. It would have been nice, if everything wasn't blurry with pain. I landed in front of the temple, in a not-so-graceful way. 

A Temple Guard tilted his head, as I landed right in front of him. 

"I'm fine." 

I limped my way to the Council chambers, getting a lot of looks, and stopped in front of the door. 

I heard arguing.

"We can't leave him there!" I heard the voice of my Master.

"What other choice do we have?" I heard the muffled voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi say. 

"A choice to help Padawan Thorn!" Master Plo argued. 

"We simply can't risk another mission." I heard Master Ki-Adi-Mundi say. 

I opened the doors, nearly tripping and falling. 

"Padawan?" My Master asked, rushing to my side. 

I held up Dooku's saber.

"He...got away. I managed to disarm him, but he got away." I managed to say, my body shaking. 

"We need to get him to the infirmary." 

"No." I grunted. "Dooku mentioned a clone prisoner, Echo could be alive." 

"We aren't searching Separatist worlds for a clone." Ki-Adi said. 

"Every clone matters." Plo Koon insisted. 

I clutched my saber wound, my hands trembling. 

"Step aside, all of you must." Yoda said, hopping off how seat and walking towards me. He outstretched his arm to my wound and closed his eyes. My wound began patching itself up, the screeching pain became a dull ache. I felt the wound through the hole in my robes. There was now nothing but a scar. 

"Thank you." I told him. 

He simply nodded.

"How did you defeat Dooku? We also heard the entire Citadel collapsed." Obi-Wan said. "How did you manage that?"

"It was the Force....I felt it flow through me...it was....unexplainable." I told him. 

"Then no need to explain, go get some rest, Padawan. Take it slow for a while. We already have a mission for you on Umbara, but that's in a few weeks, rest." My Master advised. "And perhaps change your robes." 

I looked down, just realizing how tattered my robes were from the lightning, and the hole from the lightsaber. 

"Right." I nodded. 

I walked across the hall, about to open my room and then I got punched in the arm. 

I turned to see who it was, and saw Rose, with her arms folded, with Liam and Nathaniel, holding in a smirk. 

"If you pull something like that again, we will kill you, you know that right?" She said, with a serious tone. 

"Yep, got it." I said, holding my sore arm. 

"Is that what I think it is?" Liam said, pointing at Dooku's saber in my hand. 

"Yeah. Looks like The Count is gonna need a new saber." I said. 

"Nice job." Nathaniel said. "We need to get to training, and you need to get to a bacta tank..

I looked over my body. Even though Master Yoda had healed my stab wound, I still had bruises and blaster holes.

I nodded, and entered my room. I changed my tattered robes to identical ones, minus the several holes and burn marks. I held up Dooku's saber. My hands were shaking. Revan's power....that power, was dangerous.

I placed Dooku's saber on the nightstand. 

"What have I gotten myself into." I said, shaking my head. 

I walked to the medical bay in the Temple, in need of some much needed rest. 

Third Person's P.O.V

Dooku lay on the floor of the shuttle, shivering in pain. The Dark Side gave him a burst of strength to get out of the Citadel, but when the adrenaline rush died, he felt like a frail old man, not a Sith Lord. Dooku was thinking about how he was possibly defeated. By a Padawan especially. 

"The Dark Side?" He whispered to himself, rolling over on his back. 

Dooku wheezed as he got up, and tapped the console of his shuttle. He then collapsed to a knee, standing up was to painful. Then an image of Dooku's master, Sidious, appeared. Dooku already felt the change of temperature in the room. Sidious gave a cruel smile. 

"Mission failed, I presume?" 

Dooku swallowed. "The Jedi got away, My Lord. But, not to worry, we killed the Jedi they were going to rescue. A somewhat successful mission, My Lord." Dooku said, trying to reassure his Master. 

Sidious growled. "Somewhat successful? Do you call the Republic having the Nexus Route somewhat successful? Do you call the entire Citadel, destroyed, somewhat successful? And most importantly, do you find yourself, defeated and broken, somewhat successful?" 

Dooku stayed silent. 

"Who defeated you?" Sidious asked. "Was it Skywalker? Kenobi? Both?"

Dooku took a deep breath. "A Padawan."

Sidious stayed silent for a minute, and then finally spoke. "I chose you as my apprentice because I saw unlimited power in you. A storm of anger and hatred. And you were bested by a Padawan?" 

Dooku. "This one was different, he was powerful. He's Master Windu's apprentice. The boy has been thoroughly trained." 

Sidious gave another of his cruel smiles. "He will be dealt with soon. When he finds what is waiting for him on Umbara, or rather, WHO is waiting for him on Umbara, he won't see it coming." 

Sorry I haven't posted in a while folks. It has been a pain maintaining honor roll. Anyway, peace out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 310 19
Ahsoka Tano. Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. And a rocky desert planet with injured people. Windu doesn't care in the least about the physical or menta...
112K 3.5K 69
Anakin Skywalker could never forget his apprentice, Ahsoka Tano, but the Jedi Order will waste no time mourning the loss of the ex-padawan. With a ne...
29.4K 936 20
The chosen one, Anakin Skywalker, was found by the Sith before the Jedi. Now as war rages between the Confederacy of Independent Systems and the Gala...
41.3K 1.2K 100
A descendant of Revan, Theseus Shan is reapprenticed to Obi-Wan after the start of the Clone Wars. Despite his initial rough start with Anakin, the t...