๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐Œ๐ž [๐™ท๐šข๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ...

By _Elxna___05_

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ, ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ... More

And
Me
|๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ|

You

868 30 4
By _Elxna___05_

You were pretty...
Handsome and a little shorter than me.
Your body was built well, I could see the muscles trough your clothes.
You stood there and listened to one of the many royals here holding a speech.

Hand in hand with your pregnant wife.

You were only a few years older than me.
Three months ago you took over your fathers throne.

So now you're also a king.

It's incredible how you concentrate on all of these boring people.
Like you actually care about what they say.

Well even if I wanted to, there is no need for me to pay attention.
I'm just a pretty face who had the "luck" to be born into a royal family.
My brother is gonna be the next king of our kingdom while I will be standing next to him and recognised as the pretty prince who failed.

They're going to make me marry a random Princess and make us have kids.

After another boring ten minutes I noticed you starring at me.

You grinned at me and pointed to my chest.

Confused I looked down and saw that a button from my suit was unbottened.
I felt my cheeks heating up and quickly fixed it while trying to hide my embarrassed expression.

When finally the fest had began, you came to me and offered me a hand.

«May I take this dance?»

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 72 8
After former prince, Lee Minho stepped out of line of the throne the royal family frantically tried to get a new heir. Finally after many attempts, p...
311K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.4M 113K 36
He has no idea how much the girl wanted to touch his skin and tuck her head on his embrace. he pushed her but she still manages to stay with him- be...