We Are Made For Each Other! [...

By AmyLeighSykes

This a fanfic about an 18 year old girl called Leanne,who bumps into this mysterious sex god. Things lead to... More

Introduction..!
Chapter One- -Meeting the Sex God!
Chapter 2- We Meet Again!
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 8- Happy Birthday!
Chapter 9-Troublemaker!
Chapter 10-The New Me!
Chapter 11- Uh-Oh!
Chapter 12-We Are Made for Each Other!-[Final Part]
Authors Note..!
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 13: One Year Later!

Authors Note...!

2.8K 26 16
By AmyLeighSykes

I'm just interested to find out what the readers of this fanfic would like to see happen, maybe more drama or more romance. Maybe Jay gets closer to finding out?

I already have a plan of how I'm going to end it, trust me...it'll be good to read. I thinking of ending it at chapter 12 instead of chapter 15 but will see how I feel:) I am going to be doing a sequel to this so I hope it'll be just as successful as this one.

Anyway, if you do have an idea that you want to tell me then message me and I will consider your idea:)

Thanks for reading this,  and my fanfic, when I first started writing it, I never thought that I would get this much good response on it. I am grateful for all you readers, you've made me want to carry on writing it:)

Love 

Ams..x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 194 16
*COMPLETED* *Correcting Mistakes* Max has known he was gay since he was a child, but he's never told a living soul. Unfortunately (or in his case, f...
2.3K 114 17
Leanne (24) is a girl who just wants to settle down but despite having the looks and brains, she is continuously finding herself the odd one out when...
191 45 45
Ryan had just turned fourteen when he discovered his girlfriend Brenda was pregnant. He gave up everything to stay with her and raise the child. Lace...
65.2K 597 56
This is a story about a girl called Amy, her brother(Tom) gets into a new boy band called 'The Wanted', our step dad, Paul, isn't very nice to her...