(HIATUS) Guess I'm still not...

By Loverofyaoi22

(Suck at summaries.) (Art doesn't belong to me. It belongs to its artist!) Nightmare was abandoned by his boy... More

Chapter 1: awake.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: claudia and reunions.
authours note
Authours note 2

Chapter 7: new friends and fights.

2.4K 110 79
By Loverofyaoi22

A few months had passed since Claudia had met the Dreamtale family and Blue had been reunited with his wife and kids. Christmas went off without a hitch, Nightmare and Umbra being drowned in gifts whilst Dream found out he was going to be a parent again. Overall it was a good Christmas.

By now, 5 months had passed and it was May. Erin had jus celebrated her 24th birthday and had just had the twins. Nightmare chuckled as Kai wriggled in the carrier that was attached to Claudias chest. "Easy my little hatchling. It's ok, mama has you." Claudia said, her tail swishing happily as her son cooed and babbled; wriggling his little arms and legs about. He was only a month old and he had a mop of black hair, bright innocent wide blue eyes and the cutest little button nose. His dragon tail was a periwinkle blue as was his fragile, slightly jelly lie patches of scales all over his tiny body. The fin of his tail was fish like, an identical copy of Erins fin.

He had tiny little rounded nubs on his head of his claws and was the oldest of the twins by 30 minutes. Kai blew spit bubbles at her, tail curling up around her wrist making Claudia beam. She had taken to being a mother very quickly and was a natural. She had wept when she saw them, but then again Nightmare did too. Hey, happy moments made him cry ok? He was a sap!

Claudia wore a plaid top and grey jeans, with comfortable shoes on as currently was in another AU with Nightmare, Erin and Blue; underswap 2. Luckily Blueberry wasn't around o would recognize Nightmare as he was right now so it was safe to do so. "He is just too precious!" Nightmare said, smiling as Kai held his finger happily and tightly. He was the kids godfather as Erin and Claudia trusted him so much to look after them.

He loved kids and would protect him with his life. Claudia chuckled and nodded, taking the baby out the carrier she had strapped to her chest and handed him to Nightmare who held him close to his summoned chest. "He is. He is just the sweetest little hatchling in the world." Claudia preened, her wings opening up a bit in pride that someone agreed with her and her mate that her hatchlings were the best in the world.

Nightmare was in a black and red polka dot, short puffy sleeved dress as it was so warm in Underswap during may and he felt super pretty to wear this. His fingers and most of the cracks and cuts on his body had healed; leaving scars. Even Nightmares right socket had healed, leaving scars. He had to wear glasses for things now but he didn't mind. Nightmare smiled down at the infant, rocking him. "Hiya baby. Your uncle Nightmare has you." He chuckled, beaming as the baby waved his tiny hands around and giggled.

The nymph and Dragon hybrid was sitting down outside a cafe as Erin and Blue were browsing the summer market stalls. It was summer in US 2 so they wee buying stuff for a change. It was a nice change of pace. Erin wore the famous pink and strawberry dress; her other twin in child wrap that was tied around Erins waist and back to keep the baby in place, secure and content against the mothers chest. Charlotte was her little girl; having Erins brown hair but Claudia bright gold eyes. Similar to her twin brother she had rounded nubs for horns and a dragons tail that was purple with a fish fin at the end and purple scale jelly patches.

However unlike her brother she has tiny little purple dragon wings that had patches of periwinkle blue scales here and there. It seems Charlotte took more after Claudia whilst Kai took more after Erin. It was positively adorable. Charlotte slept, her head on Erins chest and listening to her heart beat as Erin brought her mate, Nightmare and Umbra some goodies.

Nightmare walked over, holding a bubbly Kai and smiled. "Heya. Found anything good?" He asked his taller friend who smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah. Look at these." She pointed the stall where many bath products lined it; from soaps, to shampoos, to bath mobs they had it all and in many tropical flavors/scents. "They al smell amazing and I want to know if you want some."

Nightmare rolled his eyes fondly at his friend and looked over the products. His eyes scanned the bottles and containers when he found a sparkly pink body spray that smelled of watermelon. "Oh that! Definitely that!" He said, his wings fluttering happily in joy. The woman behind the stall chuckled. She was a muscular 6"2 woman in a white tube top that showed her abs and some black leggings. Her white o red hair was in a messy high ponytail and her red eyes gleamed. A vampire.

"Of course sir." She said bagging it in a pale white reusable plastic bag decorated in watermelon slices. "Here you go. 5G please." She said smiling as Erin paid. "Thank you ma'am." She added the money to her money pot where all her money went free a sale. Erin and Nightmare bowed a bit and said "thank you ma'am. Have a good day!" Before walking over the cafe and sitting down.

Nightmare smiled as his friends shared a kiss and handed Kai to Claudia agin, who held him close and kissed his chubby cheek. "You, your sister and your mama are the lights of my life. As is your uncles." She cooed softly. Kai just gave a huge yawn and was put down in his prom for his nap. "Nap time little man." Erin gently removed the sash from her waist and laid Charlotte next to her brother. "Night my little princess, my little prince." She saw softly kissing their heads and made sure the prom was out way of the sun.

Nightmare sprits himself with his spray and rubbed it into his bones; beaming at the sparkle he got as a result. "I love this. It smells divine!" He picked his drink up and took a sip. Ah, nothing like a fruit cold smoothie to cool you down from the summer sun. "Oh it totally does. It suites you." Erin said as she drunk her own banana milkshake as Claudia drunk her iced coffee. Nightmare smirked at her. "You a basic bitch Claudia?" He joked making Erin burst into laughter as Claudia said with a deadpan face "I am. And?"

This caused the old guardian to burst into laughter as his father and Ccino walked over. Nightmare blushed at seeing CCino, his huge ass crush for which he was way too scared to ask out. Over the months of visiting his cafe, talking to him, getting to know him and his cats he had found out that Ccino was a huge sweetheart with a lot of love to give, was sometimes totally forgetful, protective, dominant, loyal, understanding, gentle, funny and just overall a cutie that Nightmare had fallen for so heavily.

Erin smirked and poked his purple cheek. "Someone is a little flustered ey? See someone you like?" She teased making him blush harder and hide his face in his hands. "Omg, no. Erin shhhh! He doesn't know, fuck my life!" He whined making Blue laugh and sit next to him. it was so nice to see his son have so much with his friends outside their home for once as he was usually afraid to leave Dreamtale.

He had a reason too after all. With Ink, his brother and his old ex friends after him he had a total right to stay afraid. Umbra thought went to School in Undertale, a special school for those with learning difficulties and he was enjoying it immensely and seeing him make his own friends and blossom into a happy young lad was a nice thing to just witness.

"Your friend teasing you?" Blue joked making Nightmare cross his arms over his chest and nod, pouting. "She always tease me! It's not fair! I have nothing to tease her about back!" He pouted, making them all giggle, especially when Ccino hugged him from behind and he blushed more. "Easy kitten. It's all in jest. We'll find something." Ccino said making him hide his face in his neck. Ccino loved his little fae, his lovely little cuddle bug.

Nightmare was just the perfect mate that Ccino really wanted to have as his. He was smart, sassy, cute, funny, silly, caring, loyal, gentle, helpful and overall just an absolute pleasure to get to know and love over the last few weeks. "I'm no kitten." Nightmare grumbled though his heart skipped beats at being so close to his crush.

Blue, Erin and Claudia smirked amongst themselves as the not so couple had a cute moment together. "I bet they'll be together by the end of the day." Erin signed to Blue who nodded. "Oh definitely. It's getting painful to watch them dance around each other." He signed back as they broke away. "Anyway how has your day been?" Ccino asked everyone.

"I'm good. Got some bits for me, the wide and kiddos." He showed the huge brown paper bag filled with goodies he brought from the stalls to bright home to his family. Nightmare smiled. "I got a small teddy, some cute watermelon scented pens, a lovely notebook and a spray Erin got me." Only to blink when Erin gave him another bag of things.

"And this is for you too." She said making him look inside and beamed. Geodes! Loads and loads of geodes, crystals and fossils. He had always wanted to start a collection and now he had a start to it. "Omg, thank you so much Erin! Ive always wanted to start a collection, I can't believe you remembered!" He gushed, eyes bright. The group enjoyed the happy and calm atmosphere as they talked over drinks, exchanging bags of stuff and just over all making good memories for Nightmare.

Ccino held Nightmares hand in his own, interlocking their fingers making Nightmare jump a bit and look down at their hands. Smiling and flushing, he held the hand more firmly and continued talking over their small lunch break. It was just overall a good day till a baby cry hit the air harshly.

Nightmare winced at the loud volume and Erin got Charlotte out the prom as she cried. "Oh dear. It's ok baby, mommy has you." Erin cooed, checking the baby's nappy. Nope, dry, no smell. "Ok, seems you're hungry. Let's change that eh my little guppy." She moved her dress and bra aside and helped her daughter latch.

Once the baby had a proper latch, she quietened down and focused on eating and staying up at her mommy. Nightmare relaxed. When a baby got upset he was on edge. He didn't know if it was some motherly instinct he had or what but he always wanted to comfort the crying little one. Thankfully Erin calmed her down real quick.

"Sorry if this makes anyone uncomfortable." Erin told the group making Blue, Ccino and Nightmare shake their heads. That didn't make them uncomfortable at all; after all she was just feeding her baby.

"It's fine. Really, you're just feeding you baby."
"Mate, its fine. Really."
"I'm just glad you're both ok."

Erin smiled at her friends and went back to staring lovingly at her daughter and Claudia smiled down at her too, holding the tiny hand in her own large one. Nightmare gently snuck some teddies he brought for the twins into the pram without them noticing when he heard "excuse me, what are you doing here?" Making him turn around to see swap papyrus; Honey. he looked down at the small skeleton, pissed.

How dare that skeleton who hurt his brother and his friends for years just waltz into his AU! He didn't fucking deserve it at all after the atrocities he had committed, he didn't even deserve to live! "You've got a lot of nerve to show up here. Didn't think I would recognize the aura." Honey snarled making Nightmare look don; feeling bad again.

but suddenly that shame, self hate and anxiety was flooded by sassy and pettiness. How dare he come over here and ruin his and his family's day out. He looked up, becoming more confident. "What are YOU doing here? As you can see I am enjoying my day here just like everyone else is." He snarked, hands on hips and raising an angry brow bone. "I am just minding my own business, its you who can't."

Honeys scowl became darker. How dare he snark back to him when he came to HIS AU! His home that had been wrecked multiple times thanks to him!! "Says you who destroyed this AU more times then I'm willing to count! How dare you show your face here you ugly demon!! How dare you waltz back into MY home thinking you own the place. A place where you aren't wanted by anyone!" Honey shouted, anger making his marrow boil.

Many stopped to watch the fight, Erins growling as the shouting woke her son up and caused him to cry. Claudia grabbed the infant and began to rock him, also glaring at Honey, as did Blue and Ccino. They were having a good day till this dickwad came over! Nightmare laughed, breasts jiggling as he did so.

"I hate to break it to you dickhead but I haven't done anything in ages, I don't see why you care. Plus that's pretty big words come from a filthy brother abuser like you! Don't think I didn't feel your brothers pain and despair every time you beat the shit out of him or yelled at him! You have big balls to have a go at me for my past mistakes when you defiled your own brother! The sick pleasure you felt when doing it!" Nightmare hissed, flying above him.

Everyone's blood went cold. Honey did....what?! Ccino ad to hold a furious blue down as he struggled to go for the fucker who insulted his son and abused anther version of him. "Let me at him! Let me at him! Let me kick his ass and break his bones! Dirty brother abusers like him didn't deserve to live let alone walk!" He screamed in fury, trying to get free and struggling.

"No! Don't you dare! This is Nightmares fight!" Ccino growled; furious a papyrus would abuse his sans in such a putrid way. The summer sun suddenly became eclipsed, basking the whole world in shadow as Nightmares fury got bigger and brighter. "I may not get on with your brother o my own but I would NEVER defile them or abuse them! Fight, yes! But abuse?! No! Now if I ever see your face here again, your AU or not," Nightmare snarled; a tentacle gripping the Papyrus;' face tightly and bruising, forcing him to look into his now tinted cyan eyes. "I will break every bone in your body and make sure you will never be able to walk ever again let alone use your magic. Am I perfectly clear?!"

His aura made everyone nearby shudder at the anger and amplifying their own as the papyrus proceeded to punch the fae right in the jaw making him crash to the ground and cut up his arms. Nightmare laughed as sat up, spitting up blood onto the floor. "You're just as bad as those fucking villagers." He spat when papyrus was slammed into the ground.

It was the woman from the stall; her eyes glowing bright red in the darkness. "If you dare lay hands on him again I will kill you. Now leave you preposterous odiously suffocating malfunctioning personification of an STD!" Honey glared and teleported away. Umbra helped him up and slowly the eclipse ended; giving everyone light nod heat again.

It took a few minutes but everyone else went back to doing what they were doing but whispers of what happened flew about. "Sorry about that." Nightmare said as Umbra healed him making her shake her head and beam. "No, you did good. You stood up for yourself and showed us how much of an asshole he is." He sat down with a sight. Great, the great mood and day was ruined! "So, you're Nightmare eh?" She asked making him nod and say "yep, that's me...unfortunately." He said glumly, snuggling into Ccino who held him protectively.

"Nice to meet you Nightmare." She said offering a hand to shake. He stared and then shook it after a few minutes. "Nice to meet you too uh...."

"Oh Umbra."
"Nice to meet you Umbra."

Umbra turned to the twins. "They ok?" She asked Erin who nodded. They had been fed and now calmed down. "They are thank you Umbra." As they talked and got to know Umbra they didn't notice someone call up Dream saying "Dream, I've found him."

Meanwhile in dreamtale, red fruits joined the newly formed gold, purple, turquoise, black and magenta ones. Terra smiled as new fauna and animals formed which meant her son had found a new friend to add to the group. "Looks like a new friend has arrived my sweet fae."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.2K 2.9K 24
[HK/Undertale Crossover] For ages, the Void godness has to sit and see how her multiverse was fill and filled by AUs of her Universe, Undertale, she...
54.3K 1.2K 44
My new ship yall is SwadMare +DS Dream! So I made a fanfic like I usually do! Here have a summary- Nightmare panted before jogging off again. Rus...
93.8K 2.3K 19
This is a story about two skeleton lovers. After they CROSSed paths through a NIGHTMARE. The smaller one had been stuck in an AU called X-Tale, with...
48.5K 1.8K 23
HEY there will be cussing in this - you have been warned. This is my first ever Undertale-related thing, and no, there is nothing lewd here. Yes, thi...