Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
8. Don't Love Anything
9. Her Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

10. His Name

1.8K 100 262
By shin_tin

Warnings: none.

Year: 2018

Satoru kept his hands in his pockets while staring at Y/N's sleeping face. She was breathing slowly with gently moving pupils under her eyelids. 'Is she dreaming?' He thought to himself.

Her room was in complete darkness with drawn curtains. He looked at the curtains, and a mischievous thought came to his mind.

Once he decided to move and take another step, Y/N quickly pulled a knife under her pillow and got up in front of the man. She grabbed his shoulder and hit him on the ground, pressing the knife to his throat.

"Who are you? Who has sent you?" Her eyes hadn't adjusted to the darkness. She couldn't distinguish the face of the person underneath her between sleeping and waking up.

"Good morning sunshine~"

Y/N's eyes widened as she heard Satoru's familiar voice.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She didn't move the knife.

"I think it would be better if you pull back the knife and get up of me. But if you're into these kinds of kinks, then I'm in" Satoru grinned.

Y/N rolled her eyes and quickly got off of him. While putting her knife on the table, her eyes fell on the locked door.

"Iyyyyyy! Did you use your teleportation to sneak in my room? You're like a perverted old man!"

"You seem to know a lot of perverted old men! Are you one of those with daddy kinks?" Satoru winked.

"Yeah, of course, I love killing them! Are you my daddy?" She gave him a devilish smile.

"Nope, not when you're a scary daddy killer! Nevertheless, I wanted to wake you up poetically, but you ruined it!" He said in an enthusiastic voice.

"Wake me up poetically? What the actual fuck does that mean?" She put her hands on her waist and looked suspiciously at him.

He moved to the window, pulled back the curtain, and let the sun shine all over the room. Y/N hissed and put her hand over her eyes so the light wouldn't bother her.

"I wanted the sun to fall on your face like this to see how long it takes you to become blind~" Satoru opened the window and turned to look at her face. He finally could see her. Perfect.

Her hair looked a little messy. She was wearing a loose shoulder-off T-shirt that reached close to her knees. There were scars on her shoulder, but she wasn't trying to hide them.

Suddenly he felt an eagerness to touch and caress her scars, but he knew she was different from all the women he had slept with. 'How the hell she could look beautiful even with her pale face and unbrushed hair?'

To distract himself, he sat on the corner of Y/N's bed and stared out the window. An autumn breeze crawled into the room through the window, and at that moment, Satoru felt he had everything he wanted in life. Happiness.

"By the way, sorry I didn't recognize you in the dark and I thought someone disguised as a ninja turtle to kill me!" Y/N folded her arms.

Her voice brought him back to the room, and he turned to face Y/N. He saw her, sitting at the table, picking an apple from the fruit tray.

"Have many people have tried to kill you in your sleep?" Satoru asked while looking at her apple peeling with fondness. Like it was something so precious, so exquisite.

With a slice of apple in her mouth, Y/N held her hand in front of her mouth and said, "I missed counting. When you sorcerers put the prize for my head, did you think they will come to kiss me in my sleep?"

He turned his face away. When the jujutsu community issued a verdict, they never tried to look at the events from the convict's point of view.

Y/N was indeed a murderer, but a murderer who had not chosen this path herself. She had no choice but to continue in the same way to survive, except for two days ago when she decided to end everything differently.

Satoru's heart ached at the thought of her death. He didn't want to care, but the cracks in the shell of his stoned heart were getting bigger and bigger.

He sighed and got up and headed for the balcony door. Then he stood in front of the door and looked at Y/N again with a smile.

"I bought and left the things you said you might need behind the door of your room. I got lemon shampoo and soap from several different brands. Choose whichever you like," he said in a soft tone.

Y/N quickly pulled back the chair, stood up, unlocked the door, picked up her belongings from behind the door, and looked inside the bags. He also bought her a lot of sweets. A smile found its way to her lips.

Satoru continued: "You aren't an employee here, but my opinion is that a school uniform should be provided for you so that we can walk on nerves of the higher-ups. What do you think?"

Y/N, who had taken chocolate out of the bag, looked at him in surprise when he asked for her opinion. "Am I not always obliged to agree with you because of our binding bluh?"

"That might be true, but I would like to hear your opinion as well." Satoru folded his arms, smiling.

"It doesn't matter to me. I don't care." She shrugged.

Fair enough. He turned his head, "be in front of your room at 8.30," he said and opened the balcony door. As soon as he wanted to put his foot out the door, Y/N called him.

"Satoru?" His heart skipped one or two beats with a frozen mind and a paralyzed hand. How good it was to hear his name spilling from her mouth.

He turned his head and looked at her happy face.

'She is full of life.' Satoru's mind reminded him.

"Thank you for the things you bought, but if I ever see you here again early in the morning, I'll kick your ass," Y/N winked.

"I'll try to remember that grandma," he smiled.

"Are you going to see the students? Can I come now?" Y/N asked eagerly.

"No, they are asleep and I have another job," he said with a faint smile on his lips.

"Ooooh, I get that, do you have red-haired job like last time~?" Y/N smiled mischievously again.

"No, I just called and resigned myself from red-haired jobs." He put his hands in his pockets, headed out the door, and walked towards the yard.

2.5 hours later:

At 8.30 am, Y/N had sat in front of her room, wearing black pants and a loose green blouse, trying to put on her combat boots.

She was deep in thought. Today was the first time she could finally talk to Yuji, and she hoped to learn more about their relationship. Her feelings for Yuji were as if he was one of her family members. But what a family experience she had to count on her senses.

She sighed.

"Don't think too much, you'll go bald." Satoru extended his hand to Y/N to help her get up.

She looked at his hand and then at his face.

"Come on Y/N, I think you are familiar with every corner of my bad memories. We are not strangers."

She took his hand and stood up. Nothing happened. Her heart didn't hurt. She looked at her hand in surprise and suddenly remembered that she hadn't felt any pain in her heart this morning after touching him too.

It was as if a part of Satoru lived inside her, and touching him made no difference to her.

Y/N looked at him, standing in front of her with his blindfold on. She rolled her eyes and asked: "Where are we meeting the students?"

"They have probably been waiting for us in the yard for a long time," he said while placing his hand under his chin.

Y/N breathes deeply not to kill Satoru. Then she glared at him and headed for the hallway exit.

The sound of their footsteps echoed in the corridors, and the smell of rain filled the hall. It could be considered romantic weather, but she was far far away from falling in love. Yet.

As soon as she left the door, her eyes fell on three teenagers who had been lying under a tree.

Seeing their Gojo Sensei, the black-haired boy poked Yuji, and he quickly glanced at the door. The orange-haired girl got up and put her hand on her waist and said in a demanding tone: "Finally, they're here!" She raised her voice and shouted to the two people standing in front of the door: "Hey, if you wait a little more, the grass will grow under our feet!"

Satoru and Y/N walked towards the three teenagers.

"I know, I know we're late! It's because it took Y/N too long to put on her makeup!" Satoru said while grinning.

The orange-haired girl looked carefully at Y/N's face. "Oh come on, she has no makeup, it is clear that you were the late one, as always!"

A smile appeared on Y/N's lips; she stepped forward and bowed in front of the three students.

"My name is Y/N Kamo but I'll be happy if you just call me Y/N."

The orange-haired girl lifted her hand from her waist and bowed, "My name is Nobara Kugisaki. I like your hair. What's the name of your hair product?"

Before Y/N could answer, Satoru looked at her hair and said, "she used my shampoo! How come you never have complimented my hair?"

"Because your hair looks like a pineapple with that blindfold." Nobara's tone was utterly sarcastic.

Y/N couldn't stop herself and burst into laughter.

"Oh, you broke my heart." Satoru dramatically put his hand on his heart and sighed.

"So, you are one of the nine cursed wombs? Coooool! I wish I had so many siblings too! Have you look like this from the beginning or has your face changed over time? I want to know if Sukuna will change my face or not...." Yuji hurriedly asked these questions, and as Y/N heard his voice, her eyes lit up.

"You idiot! You shouldn't ask these kind of personal questions of someone you have just met!" Nobara smacked Yuji on the back of his neck.

"Ouch Nobara, I know social etiquette, too. This is not the first time we have seen each other. The day I came back to life, she was standing over my head and looked at me very kindly. She was so beautiful that I thought she is an angel." Yuji turned red.

"You mean Y/N is more beautiful than Jennifer Lawrence?" Satoru leaned in front of Yuji's face and asked.

"Oh, their beauty is different" Yuji turned red like a tomato and played with his fingers.

"Just shut up Yuji, you are embarrassing yourself" Nobara hit Yuji on the head this time.

Y/N, who seemed to have blossomed in her heart, stepped towards Yuji. "I'm glad to meet you again. You're very cute".

Satoru cleared his throat and said to Yuji, "One of the reasons the higher-ups agreed not to kill Y/N is that she's going to be your guardian. This way Sukuna can't cause damage."

Yuji listened to Satoru's words with his mouth open, then turned to Y/N. "Wow, how cool. So we're going to spend a lot of times together?" He reached out to shake hands with her.

But the black-haired boy, who had been silent all this time, quickly grabbed the sleeve of Yuji's uniform and pulled him back.

"Don't be so naive Yuji, she's Y/N Kamo. One touch from her is enough to use your bad feelings against you. And until a few days ago, she was a wanted assassin. I don't know how other people can trust her, have you all lost your minds?!" The black-haired boy looked at Y/N with a suspicious look.

Y/N turned her attention to the black-haired boy. Something about this boy reminded her of the past, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Satoru quickly stepped in the middle and said, "Y/N has agreed to have a binding vow with me, so don't worry Megumi, she's on our side. But for both sides to be comfortable, don't touch her. Because it's hard for her too."

"Megumi Fushiguro?" Y/N asked with a trembling voice.

"I'm sure my father disappointed you too, right?" Megumi asked in an emotionless tone.

Her eyes were round. He was okay talking about his father. Y/N swallowed hard and tried to be honest.

"I don't know. Your father stained my hands with blood, but in return he kept me alive." The relationship between Y/N and Toji was too complicated to even explain to three teenagers.

It was in Satoru's nerves that Y/N didn't talk bad about Toji.

"That's why even after his death, you remained loyal to him and left clothes, food and money for me and my sister in front of our house?" Again, Megumi's tone was emotionless.

Satoru looked at Y/N under his blindfold with round eyes. He did know nothing about her kind heart.

"I didn't help you two because of Toji. He knew nothing of it. I just felt like someone had to take care of you. You two were just kids..." she stared at her shoes and remembered the days when she secretly tried to leave things for them. It seemed that Megumi had seen her.

"Why didn't you come again after a while? My sister and I waited by the window for you to come, but you, like our parents, disappeared!" There was annoyance in his tone. Good. He was showing his emotions.

Y/N raised her head. "I disappeared only when I saw that Satoru came after you and I knew for sure that he had taken you under his care. I was relieved that you were safe. You two would not have been safe with me ..."

Y/N looked at Megumi, and at that moment, in an unbelievable act, Megumi bowed in front of her and said, "thank you for your help at that time. My sister and I really needed it."

She smiled and thought that Megumi didn't look like his father.

"What an emotional moment!" Satoru clapped his hands together. "Another thing you should be careful about Y/N is that she is very sensitive about her knives. "Before Y/N could do anything, he pulled a knife out of her waist and winked at her.

Y/N quickly took the sleeve of Satoru's uniform, turned it over, and tried to take back her knife. In return, he tended to disrupt her balance with his foot, knocking her on the ground. She quickly jumped up and grabbed his collar, trying to hit him to the ground.

Satoru, who was surprised by Y/N's speed, freed himself before he fell and tried to distance himself from her by hitting her on the waist. Before his hands could even touch her, she pulled another knife out of the sleeve of her blouse, and before he knew what she wanted to do with the knife, his hit landed on her leg, and she fell on her hands.

Y/N glanced at Satoru and saw he had no intention of continuing the fight. Let me mention that he didn't hit her hard, nope they were not in a real battle. She got up, shook the dust off her clothes, and after spinning both knives, returned one to her waist and put the other back in her sleeve.

"Wow! She really doesn't like anyone touching her knives." Nobara said with wide eyes.

"When did she get her knife back from Gojo sensei?" Yuji looked at Y/N with his mouth open.

Megumi turned his head and looked at his sensei, sitting on the ground. Their sensei's blindfold was cut off from his head, and it had fallen on the ground. She could blind him easily. His hair was down on his face, looking at Y/N with a smile.

'She is fast.' Satoru admitted.

"From now on, my favorite is Y/N! She kicked Gojo's ass without using any cursed energy! She and I could be the baddest bitches in town" Nobara looked at Y/N with joy with her sparkling eyes.

"It's not like that Nobara." Y/N said with a warm smile. "If your Sensei had used all his power, you wouldn't be able to find even my pieces. There is a reason he is called the strongest."

Then Y/N walked over to Satoru. She extended her hand to help him to get up. "Come on, we are no strangers." She winked at him.

He smiled and took her hand, and stood up. He liked her badass attitude too.

"You owe me a blindfold," and Satoru looked into her eyes with passion.

"I owe you nothing, Satoru."

Again, he heard his name from Y/N. It was getting harder and harder for him to control himself.

On the other side, three students were looking at the two in amazement at how they were standing there as if the earth was spinning just for them.

A/N: Y/N's outfits in this chapter:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 10
"𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?" A Gojo Satoru fanfiction where you found yourself trapped between two choic...
48.7K 3.2K 55
❝𝑻𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕❞ Mikazuki hadn't come back to make nice, nor mourn her twin's death. She'd come to bu...
17.8K 539 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...
837K 27.8K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...