Forgive Us [Genshin Impact, S...

By FearTheHime

-The game was fucked up from the start, [M/N] heard of Genshin Impact and had reached level 57 and a proud Je... More

02| Sleep easier because I'm no longer there
03| No forgiveness to old assholes
4| Your Grace
05| Join the Adventure
06| Itto "numero uno bride to be" Arataki
07| Dinner and a show
08| The itty-Bitty Committee
09| Ex-little mermaid and her pet Chihuahua
10| Salvation is nowhere
11| Rainbow after the Rain
12| Am I the problem? Probably
13| A promise
14| Little Stars
15| Stars break
16| A Princess named Fischl
17| The Little Voice
18| Let him have noodles
19| I'm so sorry
20| My Mistake
21| The Intruder
22| Who is he?
23| A nun and a God walk into a bar...
24| Safety in Numbers
25| Eyes Everywhere
26| Endless Fun
27| Tear apart my flesh
28| Don't enter the wither
29| My first None-believer
30| First Wave
31| I'm in a cage with a Dead Body
32| Wow...that hurt a lot..
33| House Arrest

01| Death of the World

41K 1.1K 1.7K
By FearTheHime

[M/N] has always been a forgiving being, always giving second chances and trying to be less of a problem. A burden to his mother and grandma, even if they didn't deserve second chances either, more his mother than grandma. She did raise him later in life but passed as he turned 18, a legal adult. She wasn't all bad, Nanie was a sweet older woman, just too stern and too cold about affection, but at least Nanie fed him. 

His mother is underground as well, failing liver and kidneys from drinking over the years. He was alone, with no friends either or alternate family.

[M/N] began to live his life, early college and living in a dorm, and hopefully get a job with good money and possibly adopt a dog or something.

He still had something missing in his heart, and soon Genshin Impact filled it. [M/N] worked a dead-end waiter job and some tutoring, just for saving up on tuition, food, and for his beautiful characters. The game took him by storm after his roommate left for a family emergency, and his phone broke on the way there but not after using his mom's phone to call [M/N]. Something about commissions and grinding for things, that's when his love began. That weekend was filled with playing with the characters and learning about things. 

The lore, the characters, Lumine that his roommate was at the time, everything!

[M/N] began his own journey as the Zhongli banner came out, his first ten pull, Zhongli was on it along with Beidou, Ningguang, and Diona. His beloved characters, he played the story and pulled when new banners came out, and when he had extra then he could whale for them. [M/N] loved them, all, giving them the best of the best but his favorite as a main was his beloved Zhongli.

Most because of his ass.

He loved them and he thought they loved him too.

[M/N] ended up in Genshin, the game he loved and played since the game began. Saving up for his favorites. His Xiao, Venti, Jean, Klee, all of them but because of this mysterious circumstance of ending up in the game one day after going to sleep, he wanted to see them and have the best times.

It didn't.

"Imposter! Get him!" The usual soft-spoken Jean commanded, the second he stepped foot into Mondstadt. [M/N] had to look at them, as everyone began crowding around him with weapons or food to hurl at him. [M/N] darted out and avoided the guards outside, nearly tripping as he rushed out off the bridge. 

If it weren't for him shoving down Timmie as he ran, they would be closer. He would have to apologize later. 

"Stop running!"

[M/N] did some zig-zag moves, holding his head as Amber began shooting her pyro arrows. He kept moving around and heard the loud steps of the knights that followed after him and the small booms that Klee's bombs were making as he ran away. He could feel his breathing get heavier as the pain hit his shoulder, but he was running and knew if he was caught that the land of freedom's people would hurt him. This arrow feels like Venti since Amber has piss poor aim sometimes. 

"Mitachurl!" Amber alerted as [M/N] glanced behind him to see four Mitachurls rushed towards them with wooden shields, it was odd with four shield ones. 

[M/N] kept hurrying as he slides down a ditch, and took deep breaths. He knew those things would keep them busy and he really needed to work out. [M/N] looked at the arrow in his shoulder as he touched it, wincing and glancing over. He didn't see them, but he sits back down and takes a deep breath before releasing them. 

"Dada?" 

[M/N] nearly squeals and pissed himself as a regular Hilichurl was somehow next to him, his eyes blinked back tears as the pain came from his shoulder because of the movement. He winced as he rubbed around the area, but then noticed the apple in his sight. The Hilichurl gently offered the apple in his hand, it looked so perfect. [M/N] moved and gently grasped it, looking over it. "Thanks." He whispered as he takes a bit and when he did, or at least had his teeth were in the fruit as the Hilichurl grasped the back of the arrow and yanked.

[M/N] would've cried but he was choking on the apple bite he had in his mouth and throat. 

at least it wasn't in there anymore.

[M/N] didn't know if this was a mistake, it had to be, he tried to go to the Wine tycoon, Diluc, the most respected man in Mondstadt to help him. He is the smartest there, besides Kaeya and Albedo. Dragonspine would be a pain to do with a messed-up shoulder, and being hungry. He was at Dawn Winery and before he could enter the lovely mansion that Diluc lived in, his Claymore was a few inches close to his face. [M/N] gulped as he fell back on his ass, "You disgusting disgraceful bastard." Diluc hissed, as he slammed the door behind him.

"Master Diluc, you have to believe me, out of all the people of Mondstadt-"

"Do not say my name, the Knights of Favonious are unhelpful in everything they do, but you dared to impersonate the Creator! Something so sinful and something that should be punished-" His claymore began lighting up with fire and glow, as [M/N]'s heartbeats harshly against his chest at the sight of it. He had his hand up as a pathetic way to stop the fire or weapon, "If they can't then I will-"

"Ika Ya!" 

He can hear some helpers scream and some maids as well, [M/N] didn't have to know what was attacking as some Hilichurls came out with their weapons drawn to distract Master Diluc, especially the one that used their weapon to hit him upside the head. Diluc's eyes snapped to them as [M/N] made his escape. 

He kept running and running, far from the Dawn Winery and towards the direction of Liyue. Hopefully, the God of Contracts was there. His main, his Zhongli could help. 

It wasn't, he was barely in Liyue Harbor when Xingqiu and Chongyun pulled their weapons, their gaze as hard and icy. This caused more people to look over and then shouts, lots of it.

"Deceiver!"

"Kill him! He's impersonating our Creator!"

"How dare the man! He the fraud!"

So many words, even children began shouting them and [M/N] felt so scared, His hands shaking as his eyes glanced around, his eyes finally made it to the crowd to see Zhongli among them. The ugly sneer on his face, he still moved even after more people joined. He grabbed his jacket, and looked up to him with [E/C] eyes, hope to bloom. 

"Zhongli, you have to know, you're a god-"

" Release me...or I will bless these streets with your blood." His hand grips [M/N]'s hands and [M/N] removed his hands and winced as [M/N] felt Zhongli apply pressure on his hand. He winced as he looked to the man he spent money on, the man he helped grow and crown him with the best weapon. The first champion in his teapot. "You filthy man, how dare you, how dare you impersonate our beloved Creator?" He asked, applying more pressure to [M/N]'s hand, he could feel it, his bones in his hand cracking.

He was going to break his hand, his wrist. 

"Zhongli..please..I'm not this creator...I'm just [M/N] [L/N], medical major, I'm 23 and-"

"You're some weasel Impersonator who took the form or unlucky birth of our God, you're nobody but a waste of space," Zhongli said as he glared down at the figure, ignoring the chants to kill him. "You don't deserve the hands to help people, you deserve nothing."

[M/N]'s hand went backward and a horrible scream came out of his lips. It hurt so bad and [M/N] was gasping for air, like he was drowning as he fell to his knees and held his broken wrist. He takes deep breaths as people began throwing things, but [M/N] felt his heart was heavy, broken.

How did he make it out? No clue, but he did hide in the forest for a while, even when the Adepti were hunting him. Xiao had escaped so many times but the marks on his arms and legs were there from the tip of his polearm. 

The only solace of this was being protected and fed by the Hilchurls and other bad guys. All the mobs, the abyss mages healing him and his broken wrist. His beloved Hilichurls cared for him and gave him a place to rest, even the Pyro flower gave him protection when Ganyu and some shoulders ran him into the place by accident. 

Inazuma would be next, he had no choice, the Fatui were still there and less in the crowds. [M/N] had gotten on a boat, his face covered up and shrouded by the hoodie that he made from Abyss mage fur and cloth. He had gotten there, a bitch to get through from Ritou but he kept his face covered and a different name.

It was friendly at first, especially as he made friends and even got an invite for tea from the Kamisato household. It was fun, for the first time in forever it was fun to be next to characters who didn't see him as a sinner or some impersonator. 

Slowly, [M/N] began to learn about the Creator, from the stories his friends told. The god that made everything in Teyvet, made the Archons, the floating land of Celestia, the Abyss. Everything, and how he looked so familiar to the Statue at the Electro Archon home. Him, [M/N] holding a vision, as he granted it. 

He didn't know, but it just felt like something, something good. 

All good things need to go some time, one little accident, his hood coming off because of the wild winds. Winds of Venti, who came with Zhongli, looking for him. The people screamed, and shouted, pointed at him, [M/N] tried covering his face by the arrow pierced it, the friends he got to know had abandoned his side and were on the sidelines. 

There was more running and [M/N] knew it was coming, he felt it as he did waypoints but they were faster and [M/N] was just losing the will to move on. Even with mobs coming up to help him, they were taken down. He was growing tired, and once he was on one of the pillars of the seven. There was no more energy to help him, he was going to die.

"Please....I didn't do anything..Ei...please.."

"Silence, you dared mock our Creator with this form..."

"I was born like this..."

"Enough!" Ei stabbed her polearm into the leg of the Impersonator. He winced as he felt himself get sleepy, so sleepy. [M/N] felt so tired, so very tired. "You evaded us for so long, and now you can ask forgiveness from the Creator..."

"I can't.." [M/N] lays his head on the step, his chest hurting and his body going numb.

"Enough, the Creator would surely be happy once you're gone, oh the praise and love we will get soon." Venti said as he aimed his arrow, his wings flapping above them. It felt nice, but [M/N] stared up at them. 

There was no hope, he was done.

So done.

[M/N] looked up at the other, and closed his eyes, "Kill me then,I'm.."

Everything went black.

[M/N] woke up and gasping, sitting up from his bed. His eyes blinked a couple of times, taking deep breaths before staggering towards the bathroom. He kneels as he pukes, his stomach empty but something came out. He takes deep breaths as tears filled his eyes, all the pain, and suffering. Everything, it all came back and still made it unbearable to breathe. 

"How...How..." How could everyone hate me so much?

[M/N] knew he had to get rid of it, the whole app, off everything and anything he bought from Genshin. 

He flushes and left, grabbing any Genshin things, even his Zhongli body pillow, and into the garbage, it went. He moved to his laptop and looked at the Paimon icon, [M/N] dragged it to the trash and emptied it. Everything was gone, and even the app off his phone.

"...I never did anything.." [M/N] whispered as he leans against the desk, whimpering and his eyes began tearing up and sobs, he felt like pulling his hair. Everything, he wanted to ask for forgiveness, but he didn't know what he did.

He didn't know what he did but all he knew, [M/N] never wanted anything to do with Genshin ever again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.9K 27
When a British-Korean thirteen-year-old girl is adopted by seven young adults, her life turns upside down as she experiences what she would call a he...
61.2K 1K 34
β—‘Μˆβ‹†πŸ…·πŸ…Έ(●'β—‘'●)οΎ‰ βœ¨πŸ„So I got the I idea the reader is a girl who( πšœπšπšžπšŒπš” or Die) in the jjba and now the reader is in the man body got stuck in t...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
82.6K 2.4K 23
The Nomu was faking the whole time. It's sentient and just wants to complete it's mission and then live happily ever after. But Heros and students se...