Sin and Obsession

By Lustvibing

"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you bel... More

Aesthetics
1.Monday sucks
2.Stranger Danger
4.His touch, His spell
5.His sleeping beauty
6.Angry kitten
7.Masquerade
8. Hush Hush
9.Take me home
10. In his arms
11.Fear,arousal,shame
12. Roses
13. Mine
14. You are crazy
15. Feel like shit
16. Dinner with him
17. Please go
18. Dizzy
19. His next prey
20. Bare
21. His threat
22. Dante
23. White blood rose
24. Snow
25. Trouble
26. Crazy
27. Rain
28. Attraction
29. I want you
30. Night of passion (18+)
31. Sweet
32.Surprise
33. France?
34. Bitch
35. Beautiful
Aesthetics [2]
36. Threat
37. Hurt
38. Slap
39. Ring
40. Jealousy(18+)
41. Bastard
42. Remember Us
43. His sanity(18+)
44. Escape
45. Feelings
46. Traced
47. Revelation
48. Rage
49.Awake
Epilogue
Wait is over [ NEW]

3.Secret Admirer

128K 2.8K 588
By Lustvibing

She makes me wanna get off the road
Wish I could turn it off, let it go
But she's too fucking beautiful

-Beautiful by  Michele Morrone.

🦋

Somewhere in between the woods, stood a tall magnificent mansion away from civilization, the only voices heard were the screams of agony and despair.

A man sat on the lounge drinking wine while looking at a photo in his hands, his lips curved into a smile her beautiful brunette hair covering her face as she scrunches her nose while holding a puppy in her hands.

The servant walked towards him with a tray in his hand wondering who is in the photo that made his boss smile. "Sir, ice cubes."

"Leave it on the table. "his voice stern as he stood up to walk to the fireplace with a glass of wine in his hand.

"You make me crazy, for your presence, your kiss is the only drug I am addicted to. " He said with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Addiction is for the weak yet he isn't able to control himself when it comes to her, his mind and body are too desperate to touch her but he knew if he did, he won't be able to stay away, such a fucking temptation

"Soon, my sweetheart, every second away from you gives me pain." he twirls the glass of wine in his hand, his eyes reflecting the fire as he burns every day with the painful memories.

"Do you feel the same pain when you are away from me?" he traced the lips of the girl in the photo.

"Oh, you will, once you are in my trap, I will punish you for a very second, for every day you were away from me." He kept staring at the photo as if somehow she would remember.

His voice held a promise, a threat to punish her for thinking that she could get out of his grasp, that she could escape him, that she could forget who she belonged to.

He has everything money, and power but the only one he wants is her, his desire for her, his thirst for her will never quench.

He wanted to engrave it so deeply into her soul that she would remember it every time before thinking of escaping "Not much time is left soon you will be in my arms safely tugged away from the cruelty of the world."

"No one will dare to hurt you I will keep you safe forever."

But who will keep her safe from the cruelest monster?

______________________________________
I hope you guys like this chapter if you do pls comment and vote:) Your 1 vote means a lot to me<3

Your thoughts about the story?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11.8K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
101K 2.1K 25
The moment his eyes lands on her, he's all determined to make her his. He gets and keeps her against her will. But what he doesn't know is that, the...
1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
1.6M 56.1K 73
First of all if u don't have anything nice to say please zip ur mouth, don't expect this story to go the way u want it to be, I wrote it like 2-3 yea...