N7 Rose

By LightninNelly73

[ALPHA Series] On the planet of Remnant, to the west of Vale, lies a small island known as Patch. There lies... More

N7 Rose: Bio
N7 Rose: Prologue
Volume 1, Ch. 1: Beacon Academy's N7 Commander
Volume 1, Ch 2: The Badge, The Burden, and The N7
Volume 1, Ch. 3: Jaundice and N7
Volume 1, Ch. 4: N7 Forever Fall Reunion
Volume 1, Ch. 5: Team NMDY/RWBY Joint Mission
Volume 1, Ch. 6: N7 Stray
Volume 2, Ch.1: Best Day(s) Ever {🍋}
Volume 2, Ch. 2: Team NMDY/JNPR Joint Mission
Volume 2, Ch. 3: NMDY vs White Fang
Volume 2, Ch. 4: Dates with the Girlfriends
Volume 2, Ch. 5: Welcome to Beacon!
Volume 2, Ch. 6: A Hiccup while Painting
Volume 2, Ch. 7: Passion and Forgiveness {🍋}
Volume 2, Ch. 8: Extracurricular
Volume 2, Ch. 9: Burning the Candle
Volume 2, Ch. 10: Dance, Dance Infiltration
Volume 2, Ch. 11: Field Trip Abroad
Volume 2, Ch. 12: Mountain Glenn
Volume 2, Ch. 13: NO BRAKES!!!
Volume 2, Ch. 14: Grimm Breach!
Volume 3, Ch. 1: The Vytal Tournament
Volume 3, Ch. 2: A Wintery Meeting
Volume 3, Ch. 3: Learning Lessons {🍋}
Volume 3, Ch. 4: Never Miss a Beat
Volume 3, Ch. 5: Fall
Volume 3, Ch. 6: Fall Aftermath
Volume 3, Ch. 7: Calm Before the Storm
Volume 3, Ch. 8: Battle for Beacon
Volume 3, Chp. 9: End of the Beginning
N7 Rose Volume 4-6 BIO

Volume 1, Ch. 7: N7's Black and White

3.1K 46 66
By LightninNelly73

~Tea Shop in Vale~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

Two days, two days it's been since the heated argument between Blake and Weiss, and later me snapping at Weiss. I swear that girl sometimes. I understand what she means, but damn it not all faunus share the same thought as the White Fang. Anyways, along with Tali, we stayed with Blake to comfort her, but we had a lee- I mean another person joining us. A monkey faunus, named Sun Wukong, who I wasn't all that happy to see. After a couple days, the four of us stopped at a nearby tea shop and drank some tea. Sun used his tail to drink his tea, while Blake and I drank normally. Tali, however, had to modify her tea with some Dextro-Amino alterations to make it edible for her. Blake and I drank from our tea, and Blake took a deep breath before speaking.

"So," Blake reluctantly said after two days. Sun looked at her with his mouth full of tea. "You want to know more about me?"

"Babe," I said while holding her hand. "It's your choice."

"He's right, Blake," Tali replied after me. "We're here for you. Just take it slow."

"Thanks you guys," Blake replied with a smile. "I want to talk."

"Finally she speaks," Sun says while raising his hands. "Nearly two days and she's given nothing but small talk and weird looks."

The three of us looked at him with "seriously?" expressions.

"Yeah," Sun says. "Like that."

I shook my head with Tali, while Blake rolls her eyes.

"Sun, (Y/N), Tali," Blake starts off. "Are you three familiar with the White Fang?"

"Of course," Sun replies. "I don't think there's a faunus on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid, holier-than thou creeps who use force to get whatever they want."

"Tali and I only heard a few things here and there with Liara, Garrus, and Grunt." I replied to Blake. "Sun, I believe you don't agree with the White Fang?"

"I agree for equality, but I don't agree with the methods," Sun replied to me as Blake takes a drink from her tea. "Bunch of freaks if you ask me."

"I was once a member of the White Fang." Blake said. That sentence made Sun choke on his tea. Tali and I acted surprised, since Ozpin told us that information already.

"Wait a minute," Sun blurts out. "You were a member of the White Fang?! (Y/N), Tali, did you know?"

Sun and Blake's eyes were on Tali and I, and we came clean.

"Professor Ozpin told the both of us before we left," I replied. Sun and Blake were shocked, but Blake was even more surprised that Ozpin knew. "Now, Blake, yes Tali and I know, but let me tell you this."

I set my tea down while looking at Blake and holding her hands.

"Blake, what you did in the past, is all in the past," I began. "It's what you do NOW and in the future are what matters. I don't care that you were in the White Fang, and that won't change how I see or feel about you. I love you with all my heart, Blake."

Blake had a few tears and smiled from my words. Tali rubbed Blake's back.

"He's right, you know," Tali said. "You are a friend to us and that doesn't change how we see you."

"Thank you both, I mean it," Blake replied while wiping tears away. "I was a member for most of my life actually. You can say I was born into it. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between the humans and the faunus.  Of course, despite being promised equality, the faunus were subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings, so the White Fang rose up, and became the voice of our people, and I was there. I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott, and I actually thought we were making a difference, but I was just a youthful optimist. Then five years ago, our leader stepped down and a new one took his place. A new leader with a new way of thinking. Suddenly, our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks. We were setting fires to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacking cargo from companies that used faunus labor, and the worse part was. It was working. We were being treated like equals, but not out of respect, but out of fear."

Blake sets her tea down as the three of us were shocked to know how drastic the changes were, mainly Tali and I.

"So, I left. I decided that I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence, but I instead, would dedicate my life by becoming a huntress. So here I am, a criminal hiding in plain view all with the help of a little black bow."

Blake twitches her bow a bit while I was rubbing her shoulder. I smiled at her and she brought her usual smile which was always a wonderous sight.

"So," Sun says. "Have you told your friends any of this?"

"No, she hasn't," I replied for her. "Before you ask why, it was Blake's choice whether or not to tell anyone. I stand by Blake's decision, but all that went out the window a couple days ago."

"True, but," Blake says but thinks for a moment. "(Y/N), you and Tali have said that you brought peace between the Quarians and Geth."

"Yeah, and?" I asked.

"Wait, Quarians? Geth?" Sun asked all confused. I looked at him and went onto Blake and Tali, then back onto him. I sighed as this will be a bit to explain.

"Sun, have you heard of a kid who mysteriously disappeared through the means of a portal?" I asked him.

"Well, yeah," Sun replied. "There was a newspaper article that Neptune and I read a long time ago. We felt bad for that family. Why are you asking about that?"

There was silence as Tali and Blake looked at me. Sun took a moment to realize.

"Wait, you're that kid?!" Sun yelled in shock.

"Yup," I replied. "Sent into another universe and survived several skirmishes, battles, and war. The moment Blake is referring to was a moment where I ended a long bloodshed war between the Quarians, which is Tali's race, and the Geth, a group of synthetics created by the Quarians. Here's the "little" story about them and their war."

I spent the next few minutes explaining the Quarian-Geth War that lasted several centuries. Let's just say Sun was shocked and surprised.

"Wow, all that happened?," Sun asked. "And you just somehow made both sides commit to peace? Just like that?"

"Sun, I was trying to make peace between two sides who have been warring for nearly over three centuries," I replied to him. "Coming up with a peaceful solution right off the bat isn't that easy. I was lucky enough that both sides agreed and not kill each other off. Now, Blake, what are you thinking?"

"(Y/N), since you made peace with the Quarians and Geth," Blake said her idea. "Maybe you can somehow build the peace between humans and faunus."

I took that idea into thought and intertwined my fingers together.

"Hm..." I hummed before speaking. "This will be difficult, but not as difficult as coming up with peace between the Quarians and Geth. Luckily, there's not that "much" bloodshed, but the stain the White Fang have caused is deep and will take time to fix things. Blake, I will do what I can as the Peacemaker for the humans and faunus."

Blake was happy, so happy in fact, she jumped onto me and hugged me tight.

"Thank you, thank you." Blake said while nuzzling into my neck. I hugged her back and saw Sun holding his fist out for a bump. I smirked and returned the fist bump. Tali nods and I began to wonder how everyone else is doing.

~Somewhere in Vale~
*Ruby Rose POV*

It's been two days since Big Brother, Tali, and Blake left, and I'm beginning to worry. Garrus and Liara have helped calm my nerves, but I was still worried. I decided that we walk around Vale and try to find Blake, Big Brother, and Tali. It was Weiss, Yang, and I with Liara, Garrus, and Grunt. Liara said she had some contact with Big Brother, but it was more about Blake still being quiet. Where are they?

"BLAAAAAAAAKE!" I called out.

"BLAAAAAAAAKE!" Yang called out as well.

"BLAAAKE! BIG BROTHER! TALI! WHARE ARE YOU?!" I called out again.

"BLAAAKE!" Yang called out again.

"Liara, anything from Big Brother? Garrus? Grunt?" I asked them.

"No, sorry Ruby. Nothing." Liara said while looking at her Omni-tool.

"Nothing here, sorry." Garrus replied.

"Nope." Grunt replied.

"Oh okay," I said while turning to Weiss. "Weiss, you're not helping."

"Oh, you know who might be able to help?" Weiss replied. "The police."

"Ugh, Weiss." I hissed at her and crossed my arms.

"It was just an idea." Weiss defended herself.

"A bad one," Garrus replied. "Weiss, the police aren't going to help every time. I should know. It's similar to C-Sec, they'll just get flagged down by red tape and won't do much."

"You mentioned that before." I said to him as we walked along the sidewalk.

"Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions." Yang said to Weiss.

"Yang's right," Liara replied. "Even if she was part of the White Fang, she must had her reasons, but left after things got... disturbing. It's better to know all the facts before deciding. Isn't that that (Y/N) told you before he left."

Weiss didn't speak after that and thought back to that night. I did too, and Big Brother was terrifying that day. I honestly didn't want to see that again.

"Well, I guess you both have a point..." Weiss finally says.

"And I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today." A voice said behind us made made all of us jump, and it was Penny behind us.

"AHH! Penny where did you come from?!" I said while freaking out.

"Hey guys," Penny said while waving. "What are you up to?"

We all looked at each other.

"Uh...." I said coming up with an answer.

"We're looking for our friend, Blake." Yang replied for me.

"And both (Y/N) and Tali are with her." Liara added.

"Oh, you mean the faunus girl." Penny said. Silence took us as we were surprised that Penny knew that Blake was a faunus.

"Wait, how did you know that? The only ones who knew, before us, were my Big Brother and Team NMDY." I asked suspiciously.

"Uh, the cat ears." Penny replied while pointing to her head.

"What cat ears? She wears a... booooooow." Yang says now realizing and a random tumbleweed passed us.

"She does like tuna a lot." I added in.

"Plus, she purrs when (Y/N) rubs her head or ears." Liara adds in.

"So," Penny says getting our attention. "Where are they?"

"We don't know." I replied.

"They've been gone since Friday." Garrus says. Penny closes in onto me and latches onto my arms.

"Oh no, that's terrible," Penny tells me. I nervously smile at her. "Don't you worry, Ruby, my friend. I won't rest until we find your teammate, brother, and his teammate."

"Uh... That's really nice of you, Penny, but we.. we're okay. Really, right guys?" I said while looking over Penny's shoulder only to see Liara and Garrus and not seeing Weiss, Yang, or Grunt. The wind blew again and the same tumbleweed passed us.

"It sure is windy today." Penny says.

"Let's head down this way," Garrus said snapping us back into reality. "I'm sure we'll find Blake, (Y/N), and Tali."

I shrugged my shoulders as now it was just Liara, Garrus, Penny, and I looking around for Blake, Big Brother, and Tali.

~Somewhere around Vale~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

The four of us, Blake, Tali, Sun, and I, were walking around trying to figure out the dust robberies that's been happening.

"So," Sun says breaking the silence. "What's the plan now?"

"I still don't believe the White Fang is behind these robberies," Blake says with her own objection. "They never needed this much dust before."

"I still believe you Blake," I replied to her. "We just need to find a good place filled with dust and scope it out to prove your objection."

"What if they did?" Sun says as the three of us looked at him.

"What are you getting at, Sun?" Tali asked him.

"I mean, the only way to prove they didn't do it," Sun explains his idea. "Is to go to the place where they would most likely go to if they were to do it, and not find them there."

"Are you saying that we should scope out a dust shipment of sorts and see if the White Fang are there or not?" I asked him.

"Exactly." Sun replied to me.

"The only thing is," Blake says. "We have no idea where that would be."

"Well," Sun says while backing up. "While I was on the ship, I heard  some guys talking about offloading a huge shipment of dust coming from Atlas."

"How huge are we talking about?" Tali asked.

"Huge," Sun replies while holding his arms up. "Big Schnee Company Freighter."

"You're sure?" Blake and I asked him.

"More than certain." Sun replied.

"Okay guys," I said. "We have the location. We scope out the place and we'll have our answer, but just in case. Tali, call your locker."

"Right." Tali says while the both of us type in a six digit code. After a minute, our lockers came in. Tali grabbed her weapons while I put on my armor and grabbed my weapons.

"Okay, Sun," I said while putting on my helmet. "Show us the way."

"Right, it's this way." Sun says while running towards the location of the dust shipment. The three of us followed in pursuit. I just hope for both Blake and I that the White Fang aren't taking.

"Blake," I said to her. "I don't want to put down the White Fang, but just be prepare for what we're about to face."

"I know," Blake says while following Sun. "I don't want to believe it."

~Near Bookstore in Vale~
*Yang Xiao Long POV*

Another bookstore without Blake, Little Bro, or Tali. We must have gone to every bookstore in Vale and no sign of them. Weiss, Grunt and I exited the store while I look back in.

"Thanks anyways," I said as the door closed. "Ugh, this is hopeless. You really don't care if we find her, do you?"

"Don't be stupid," Weiss replied to me. "Of course I do."

"You got a funny way of showing it." Grunt says which I agreed.

"Look, I'm just afraid what she'll say when we find her," Weiss told us. "The innocent never run, Yang."

"Then what about my Little Bro?" I said which made Weiss stop. "Do you not care about him either? What about Tali?"

"How dare you!," Weiss replied to me. "Of course I care! I care about your brother and for Tali."

"You have a funny way of showing you care about my brother." I said to her and she looks down with sadness.

"I get it," Weiss said as she turns around. "I haven't been the best person. First, with Ruby. Now, with Blake. I'm scared that he'll hate me. I really do care about your brother, Yang. It's just..."

"You care more for the Commander than you let on." Grunt says getting our attention.

"W-what do you mean?" Weiss asked.

"You're in love with him," Grunt says shocking Weiss, but I wasn't too surprised. A little shocked, but not surprised. "Like Liara, Tali, and Blake. You're afraid that all that's happened would ruin your chance to be with the Commander."

"I... I..." Weiss says before sighing. "Okay, I'm in love with him. He makes me feel happy, but the way things have been recently, I'm... I'm just afraid he'll say "no" to me."

I walked up to Weiss and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Yang?" Weiss asked me.

"Little Bro won't hate you, Weiss," I told her. "If anything, he's just annoyed you think this way and would want you to try "shaping up" better. Besides, I've seen how he looks at you."

"W-w-what d-do you m-mean?" Weiss asks while turning red.

"You'll know soon enough," I teased her. "Let's get going. Plus, you should try thinking about what Little Bro said earlier."

I walked ahead with Grunt behind me as Weiss caught up with us. I hope you are doing alright, Little Bro. Bring Blake back to us.

~Streets of Vale~
*Ruby Rose POV*

Walking around Vale looking for Big Brother, Blake, and Tali was harder than I thought, but I had Liara, Garrus, and Penny helping me.

"So, Blake is your friend?" Penny asked us. I sighed from Penny asking.

"Yes, Penny." I replied.

"Of course, she is," Liara replied as well. "She is also one of (Y/N)'s girlfriends."

"Blake is a good friend to us." Garrus replied.

"But you're mad at her?" Penny asked.

"Yes, uh... well I'm not, neither is everyone else, but Weiss is." I replied.

"Is she friends with Blake?" Penny asked again.

"Well that's kind of in the air right now." I said to Penny.

"But why?" Penny asked again. I sighed once again.

"You see," I replied. "Blake might not be who we thought she was."

"Is she a man?" Penny asked while stopping, which made me stop. I looked at Liara and Garrus, and the two facepalm.

"Wait, what? No, that's not it," Liara said to her. "By the Goddess..."

"Penny, I don't know what she is," I replied after. "Blake didn't exactly talk to us before she decided to run off, with Big Brother and Tali after her."

"I don't have a lot of friends," Penny said while looking down then looked up at me. "But if I did, I'd want them to talk to me about things."

"Yeah, me too." I said while kicking air a bit.

"That may be true, but like (Y/N) said before," Garrus said. "It was Blake's choice whether or not to talk. Sure they may not be good, or bad, but you have to think about their situation. Blake was afraid you'd all see her differently. Given she should have waited a bit before running off like that."

"Maybe you're right, Garrus," I replied to him. "I wish she just talked to us."

Garrus pats me on the shoulder, which made me smile. I seen a small smirk from Liara and a questioning look from Penny. I looked back ahead, but felt my face heat up.

~Vale's Dock Warehouse, Nighttime~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

Overlooking from a nearby building, Blake, Tali, and I were looking at the huge dust shipment from the Schnee Dust Company, SDC, thanks to Weiss telling me about it some time ago. I stared at the Schnee symbol with Blake and Tali, before we heard Sun's voice.

"Did I miss anything?" Sun asked as he dropped down next to us.

"Not really." Blake replied.

"Negative," I replied also. "Things have been quiet so far."

"They've off loaded all the shipping containers filled with dust. Now, there's nothing but quiet." Tali said.

"Cool," Sun said while handing over an apple. "I stole you guys some food."

The three of us looked at him with serious looks.

"Do you always break the law without a second thought?" Blake asked as she looked at the apple.

"Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" Sun came back. That lead to the three of us looking pissed at Sun.

"Okay, too soon." Sun said realizing what he said.

"No shit sherlock," I said. "Plus, you do know that I'm a Spectre, right? I would run your ass in right now."

"But wasn't that just in the other universe where you were at?" Sun asked.

"Maybe, but I still have the presenting aura of a Spectre, so don't push it. Spectre's have free reign over the law, but still obey the Citadel Council," I replied. "Hm... how much longer is the question."

It seemed my question was answered when a gust of wind blew behind us. We looked up and saw a bullhead making it's way towards the docks. It lands and the back door opens. I pulled out my Black Widow sniper rifle to get a better view. Blake saw my taking out my sniper rifle and got worried.

"What are you doing?" Blake asked my worried.

"Don't worry, Blake," I replied to her. "I'm not going to shoot anyone. Just getting a better view."

I looked through the scope and saw a person coming out of the bullhead. His back was turned and I saw the symbol. I didn't want to believe it, for Blake's sake, but it's true.

"Well... shit..." I said.

"What?" Tali asked.

"Blake, I'm sorry. Does the current White Fang insignia have a red angry Beowolf head with three claw slashes?" I asked Blake, but she was silent for a moment.

"Oh no..." Blake replied.

"Is that them?" Sun asked.

"Yes," Blake replied while holding a sad tone. "It's them."

I pat Blake's shoulder as I felt bad for her.

"You didn't really think they were behind it, did you?" Sun asked Blake.

"No. I think deep down, I knew," Blake replied. "I just didn't want to be right."

"I know how you feel, Blake," I said to her. "One god damn too many times."

"You're luck isn't always the greatest," Tali said to me. "Remember that Batarian bartender on Omega?"

"Hey, he was an asshole to all humans," I replied to Tali. "He poisoned drinks for humans because he had a stick up his ass about us, "humans," mainly about the Skyllian Blitz. Damn Batarians never got over that grudge."

I looked over and saw Blake and Sun looking at me shocked.

"You were poisoned?!" Blake and Sun asked shocked.

"Yeah," I replied. "Poisoned, shot, stabbed, and many other exciting adventures I'd love to talk about, but we got to deal with this right now."

"HEY!" A voice called out which made all four of us surprised at first. "What's the hold up?"

I pulled up my sniper again and looked through the scope again. I saw a man with ginger hair, wearing a bowler hat and a white trench coat, while twirling around a cane. A human with the White Fang?

"We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment," The man said while walking out. "So, why don't you animals try to pick up the pace?"

I looked away from my scope and back onto Blake.

"The hell?" Tali said. "Blake, I thought you said the White Fang hate humans? Why are they working with one?"

"I don't know, Tali," Blake replied. "The White Fang would never work with a human."

"This doesn't make any se- What are you doing?" I asked Blake, but see she was standing up as she unsheathed Gambol Shroud.

"Especially one like that." Blake said while walking off and jumped off the building.

"Hey, what are you-" Sun tried asking but was cut off and looked at me. "Is she always like this?"

"Sure, I know best, but she's not exactly thinking straight," I replied while holstering my Black Widow and pulling out my Geth SMG. "Guys, let's go."

Sun and Tali nod as we jumped down from the building and made our way towards the cargo containers. As we approached the containers, I gestured Sun to go up. He complied and jumped up the containers. Tali and I followed slowly towards the corner. I looked around the corner and saw Blake with the thief at sword point. I gestured Tali to stay behind the current container as I swiftly moved over to the other container's corner. I looked up and saw Sun. He saw he and gave me a thumbs up. I shook my head quick and held my fist up. Sun nods and stayed put. We listened into the conversation the was taking place.

"Whoa," The man said. "Take it easy there, little lady."

Blake was surrounded, until she removed her bow and showed her cat ears.

"Brothers of the White Fang," Blake said to the faunus. The faunus recognized her as a faunus and stood down. "Why are you aiding this scum?"

"Hehe..." The man chuckled. " Oh kid, didn't you get the memo?"

"What are you talking about?" Blake asked angrily.

"The White Fang and I are going on a joint-business venture together." The man replied, more than likely with a smug. I looked at Tali and Sun, and they too, were shocked.

"Tell me what it is or I'll put an end to your little operation." Blake threatened, but that was interrupted by a gust of wind as two more bullheads showed up.

"I wouldn't exactly call it a "little" operation." The man said. One of the bullheads came more into view with weapons drawn and ready to fire. I seen the man move his cane over and I quickly used Stasis on Blake negating the damage that would have been caused. The man and White Fang were shocked and confused.

"Wait, what the-" The man tried to say, but was cut off by me using my Biotic Charge on him and sent him flying with two of the White Fang. I looked at Blake and turned off the Stasis. Blake almost fell, but Tali grabbed her quickly.

"Blake, you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, thanks." Blake replied. Tali helped her up more as I heard groaning coming from the bastard who tried shooting at Blake.

"Ugh, okay what the hell was that?" The man said while getting up. "I feel like I was hit by a train. Ouch."

"That's because you were hit by one, you motherfucker!" I replied to the man.

"Okay, who the hell are you?" The man asked until he looked at Tali. "The hell kind of faunus is she?"

"Not any faunus you bosh'tet." Tali replied to the man.

"What did you call me?" The man asked confused. "No, seriously what did she just call me?"

"It's an insult, more than likely "son-of-a-bitch" or "bastard,"" I replied to him. "Now, who in the hell are you?"

"Roman Torchwick, Criminal Mastermind," The man known as Roman replied. "Now you, tin man."

"Okay, one, fuck you for that name," I replied. "Two, it's Commander (Y/N) Rose."

"Commander? Are you of Atlas?" He asked.

"None of your concern, scum," I replied as I readied my Geth SMG as Tali brought up her shotgun. "Now, surrender now and come peacefully, or your going down with lethal force."

"Hm... Let me think..." Roman said, but brought up his cane, that so happened to me a gun. "Not a chance."

Roman decided to fire off several rounds at us, but the three of us dodged them and ran behind the containers.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty. Same goes for you tin man and freak." I heard Roman say, but I heard Sun jump onto him.

"Leave them alone." I heard Sun say. I had to say, besides the moment earlier, he's not a bad guy. Reliable in a fight. I quickly turned on my Omni-tool and messaged the others.

"Guys, get to the docks, right now!" I said into the Omni-tool. "We are getting swarmed by the White Fang and some thief named Torchwick is here. Hurry up!"

"Got it, Cmdr." I heard Liara, Garrus, and Grunt say. I turned off my Omni-tool and looked at Blake and Tali.

"Don't worry. Help's on the way, and they better get here soon." I said.

*Narrator POV*

With Sun Wukong, he was surrounded by multiple White Fang as they exited one of the circling bullheads.

"You are not the brightest banana in the bunch, are you kid?" Roman asked Sun. The White Fang began to charge at Sun. The battle commenced as Sun began fighting with some martial arts until he brings out his weapon, Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang, a collapsible staff that turns into a pair of shotgun-chucks. As the White Fang were decimated by Sun, Roman fires off a shot at Sun, but it gets deflected. Blake, however, takes the chance and charges at Roman.

"He's mine!" Blake yells and charges at Roman. The two interlock in a sword-to-cane fight while Blake utilizes her shadow clones, but gets knocked away by Roman. Sun charges in while collapsing his bo staff the shotgun-chucks and manages to land a few hits on Roman. The shots fired from his shotguns while the parrying made by Roman was enough for Roman to lands a few hits on Sun. In Roman's case, he wasn't finished when he was shot away by (Y/N) Biotic Charge. Roman now had to face (Y/N) as he brandished his dual Omni-Blades. Roman and Sun were shocked to see holographic blades come from nowhere, but Blake seen the blades before.

"What the- How? Where the hell did you keep those?!" Roman asked while yelling.

"Now, why the hell would I tell a criminal that? Get ready Roman Torchwick. You're about to face a Spectre." (Y/N) told him as the two ran at each other. The two were interlocked for a moment before (Y/N) kicked Roman away. Roman struck at (Y/N), but only met with several parries and several stab attempts. (Y/N) backs up while jump charging and tries to stab Roman in mid-air, but Roman dodges while looking at the Omni-Blades.

"Sweet Oum, where the hell did this kid get gear like that?" Roman thought to himself while trying to stay clear of the holographic blades.

Meanwhile, over at Sun and Blake, the two were helped up by Tali.

"You guys okay?" Tali asked the two.

"Yeah, I'm good." Sun replied.

"Same, thanks Tali," Blake said as she looks over at the fight between (Y/N) and Roman. "Will he be alright?"

"Yeah, he'll be fine," Tali replied. "He's had worse fights. This is nothing, but we should deal with them though."

Blake and Sun were confused until they saw a large group of White Fang members approaching. The three got ready to fight, but were cut off when one of the shipping containers was suddenly thrown towards the group. The group of White Fang saw the containers coming and scattered immediately before becoming faunus pancakes. This shocked Tali, Blake, and Sun.

"Okay, what just happened?" Sun asked while shaking off what just transpired.

"I have no idea, Sun," Tali replied. "There'd only be a few things that could do something like that, but... Blake! Look out!"

Blake turned around as several White Fang tried to attack her, but they were lifted into the air and slammed down hard causing spider web cracks into the docks. This shocked the three even more.

"Tali, what's going on?" Blake asked the Quarian.

"T-that was Biotic Slam, but I only know of one person who can use that," Tali said and looked around and saw not one, but two, familiar people. One was a very notable Krogan with red mercenary attire as his red cranial plate was notable with several claw marks and red eyes. This was none other than Urdnot Wrex, last of Krogan Battlemasters and Clan Leader of Clan Urdnot. The other was a human female in her mid-thirties with a curvaceous figure as she wore a very tight white leather uniform with black gloves and black, knee-high kneeled boots. She had a light-skin complexion, with steel-blue eyes, and shoulder-length jet black hair. This woman was none other than the former Cerberus Operative, Miranda Lawson.

"WREX?! MIRANDA?! Is that you? How did you get here?!" Tali asked all surprised.

"Nice to see you too, Tali," Wrex said. "Been here for a while, until we heard explosions. Sounded like some fun, until I ran into Miranda, here, but she's not the only one."

"It's good to see you, Tali," Miranda speaks up. "I was surprised to see you here, as well as Wrex, but he's right. We're not the only ones."

"Keelah, what do you mean?" Tali asked the two.

Explosions went off on one side as several White Fang members where thrown aside form the explosions. The group was confused until an Alliance Marine appears out of the smoke and removes his helmet. It was none other than Lt. Cmdr. James Vega. James notices Wrex and Miranda as he walks over to the two.

"Hey, Wrex, Miranda," James says as he gets close. "Where were you two? You missed the- Sparks? That you?"

James finally notices Tali between Sun and Blake, but completely blocks the two teens out.

"Hello, Vega," Tali greets him. "I wasn't expecting to see you again, but its something."

"Very funny, Sparks." James said and was about to say more until Sun cut into the picture.

"Whoa, hold up, time out!" Sun said getting the attention of everyone. "Tali, who are these guys?"

"Who's the kid with the..." James said as he noticed Sun's monkey tail. "Is that a monkey tail?"

"Yes, Vega, he's a faunus," Tali replied to him. "That's Sun Wukong, and this is Blake Belladonna, a cat faunus. Blake, Sun, these are some of our friends from the other universe. Urdnot Wrex, Miranda Lawson, and James Vega."

"Hey." Sun says while waving.

"Hi," Blake says but turns around to the fight between (Y/N) and Roman, but sees one more person added into the fight. "Wait, who's that?"

Everyone turns around to the fight between (Y/N) and Roman, and there was one more person added into the fight. The fight would have continued longer until a voice was heard stopping the fight between the three men.

"HEY!" A voice was heard and everyone looked up on a building. On the said building was none other than Ruby Rose with Crescent Rose in scythe mode as she slams it into the building. Wrex, Miranda, and James were shocked to see a little girl wield a giant scythe. Behind her were Garrus and Liara as Penny comes in behind them.

"Well, hello Red," Roman greets Ruby. "Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Ruby!" (Y/N) yells to her.

"Big Brother!" Ruby replies back.

"Wait, Big Brother?! You're Little Red's older brother?!" Roman asks (Y/N) shocked by the news.

"You're god damn right I am, and damn proud of it!" (Y/N) says while flexing his biotics.

Back with Tali and the others, Wrex, Miranda, and James were shaking off the sight of a little girl wielding a giant scythe.

"Damn, she has to be strong to lift that damn thing up." Wrex said while impressed.

"Holy hell," Miranda says in awe. "How can she lift something like that?"

"I don't know, but..." James said while thinking about what Ruby said. "Wait, didn't (Y/N) say he had a sister named Ruby?"

"That's because the one over there that was fighting is (Y/N)." Tali replied to James.

"WHAT?!" Wrex, Miranda, and James yelled in shock.

"If that's (Y/N), how is he that young?" Miranda asked.

"The portal that brought him here made him 17 years old." Blake replied to Miranda.

"Ah mierda," James said. "Are you serious, Gata?"

"Gata?" Blake asked in confusion.

"Cat." James said while getting a glare from Blake.

"Save it, Blake," Tali told her. "James does this with just about everyone. He gives most people nicknames, because he's too lazy to remember their names."

James just shrugs as they all watched the commotion ahead.

With everyone else near the building. Penny walks up to Ruby behind Garrus and Liara.

"Ruby, are these people your friends?" Penny asked Ruby.

"Penny, get back." Ruby replies while turning away from Roman. Roman got upset and sends a shot at Ruby, but Garrus spots it.

"RUBY, LOOK OUT!" Garrus warns Ruby as he shields her from the attack. The attack sends both Garrus and Ruby back. Garrus grunts a bit as Ruby noticed Garrus.

"GARRUS! Are you okay?!" Ruby asked Garrus.

"I'm fine," Garrus replied. "This is nothing... ow... I'll be fine."

All the while, Roman chuckles from sending Ruby back, but little did he know. He pissed off two people. One being Penny, and the other was her older brother, (Y/N). (Y/N) looks at Penny and nods. Penny took the nod and got ready to fight.

"Penny, wait!" Ruby called out to Penny.

"Don't worry, Ruby. I'm combat ready." Penny says as a single sword appears, but multiples into more swords. On the ground, it wasn't looking to well, for Roman. The air around everyone became dense as a large amount of silver Biotics grew larger and larger. Roman slowly turned around and saw a very, very pissed off (Y/N).

"RRRROOOOOOOMMMAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!" (Y/N) yelled as the ground began to crack. "YOU JUST ATTACKED NOT ONLY MY BROTHER GARRUS, BUT MY LITTLE RED REAPER, MY SISTER, RUBY! YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!!!"

Roman was in fear and pissed his pants a bit. Soon a barrage of swords attacks from Penny came down on several White Fang members as (Y/N) threw several Singularities making several White Fang get pulled into the force. (Y/N) threw out shockwave after shockwave at the singularities and they exploded with powerful force. Penny blocked some White Fang attacks while making a spinning sawblade attack that made a group of White Fang fall onto the ground, but were shot away by (Y/N)'s shockwaves. A group tried to attack (Y/N), but they were met with a powerful Biotic charge followed by a charged Nova attack that left a large crater in the ground.

"SANTA MIERDA!" James cried out while watching the attacks happen.

"Whoa!" Sun said surprised and ran off. 

Everyone else was in shock from the sheer power of the two attacking the White Fang. Three bullheads came around and fired their guns on the docks. Tali and everyone else got into cover as the bullheads came around for another attack. Penny blocked the shots with her swords as (Y/N) shielded himself with his Iron Skin. Penny shot backwards two swords with tethers. She looked at (Y/N) and nod as he returned the nod. (Y/N) let go of his Iron Skin and grabbed onto Penny and the two were sent backwards towards the warehouse. Penny had her swords formed into several guns and formed them into a spiraling circle while a green glow was being made. (Y/N) pulled out his M-490 Blackstorm and charged up an attack to follow up Penny's. Once Penny's attack was charged up, she thrusted forward releasing a powerful beam attack that cut two bullheads in half as the crew fell down, or so they thought, and were met with an attack from (Y/N)'s M-490 Blackstorm, or better known as, the "Black Hole" gun. The projectile enlarged while ensnaring the cut halves of the bullheads and the crew for a few seconds, before exploding sending everything caught everywhere. Ruby, Garrus, and Liara were watching the two fight and were surprised  by Penny's attack. 

Another bullhead was about to escape with a shipping container, but was intercepted by Penny lodging her swords into the side while tethering the bullhead to her. Penny began pulling the Bullhead backwards. Ruby, Garrus, and Liara were shocked she was pulling a Bullhead with ease.

"Whoa," Ruby says amazed. "How is she doing that?"

"No idea," Liara replied. "But its incredible."

Penny pulls the Bullhead more as the said Bullhead was trying to shake Penny off, but (Y/N) pulled out his Black Widow sniper rifle and shot onto the Bullhead leaving large holes where the bullets fired. That was until (Y/N) decided to use his Biotics and grab a hold of the Bullhead. Now the Bullhead was having trouble not only with Penny's sword tethers, but (Y/N)'s Biotics as well. Roman saw the heist as a failure and ran away as both Penny and (Y/N) slammed the Bullhead into the nearby shipping containers. In a Bullhead above, Roman saw the failure.

"These kids keep getting weirder," Roman says. "Even there's freaks now t- OOW!"

Roman was cut off when he saw a large bullet wound in his leg. He looks down to see (Y/N) aiming his sniper rifle at him.

"I'll get you for that one, tin man," Roman yelled to him. "You're on my shit list."

"YOU'RE ON MY KILL LIST, FUCKER!" (Y/N) yelled back while firing more shots onto the Bullhead until it was out of sight. "You can run, Roman, but you can't hide from me. I'll find you and take you down."

~Timeskip an Hour~
*Commander (Y/N) Rose POV*

After all the shit that just went down, the police arrived on the scene as everyone was sitting on crates or standing. I helped Garrus with Liara and set him down onto one of the crates.

"Garrus," I said to him. "Are you sure you're okay? You took one hell of a blast."

"I'm fine," Garrus replied. "It'll take more than that to get me."

"Nonetheless, thank you for saving Ruby. I owe you one." I told Garrus.

"It's all good," Garrus said. "Ruby, are sure you're okay?"

Ruby didn't answer, but hugged him tight. Garrus returned the hug.

"Thank you, Garrus." Ruby thanked him.

"Anytime, Ruby," Garrus replied. "I'm doing what your brother asked me to do."

Ruby smiled and let go of Garrus. I looked over and I was shocked to see Wrex, Miranda, and James, along with the guy who helped me with Roman.

"I am shocked, but surprised, and happy to see you three here," I said to the three. "I never thought I'd see any of you guys again."

"Like you'd get rid of me that easy." Wrex said which made me smile. I looked over at Miranda and I smiled knowing she was still around.

"Been a while, Miranda," I said to her. "How are things?"

"Besides coming into view of a battle between teens, faunus, and a criminal," Miranda replied. "It's been great so far. Nice to see you again, (Y/N)."

"Likewise, Miranda," I said to her as I turn to James. "Hey, Vega, how's it going man?"

"Hey, Plata," James greeted me. "You know just doing my own thing and meeting Sparks with Gata and Mono."

"Mono?" Everyone besides who knows Vega asked.

"It's Spanish for Monkey, which he's referring to you Sun." I replied while looking at Sun.

"My names isn't that hard to remember." Sun said.

"I know, but this is James we're talking about," I replied to Sun. "Now- Oh here comes Yang, Weiss, and Grunt. Hey Guys!"

I waved over the three as they were approaching us. Ruby got up and spoke to Weiss.

"Look Weiss," Ruby spoke to Weiss. "It's not what you think she explained the whole thing, and she doesn't actually wear a bow and she has kitty ears and they're kind of cute."

Weiss passed Ruby as Blake got up and the two stared at each other for a moment before Blake broke the silence.

"Weiss," Blake spoke. "I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the White Fang. Back when I-"

"Stop," Weiss interrupted Blake. "Do you have any idea how long we've been searching for you? 12 hours. That means I had 12 hours to think about this, and about what (Y/N) said, and in that 12 hours I've decided...."

The silence grew more as we watched the two converse. I looked at Liara, Garrus and everyone else and back onto Blake and Weiss. 

"I don't care." Weiss said.

"You don't care?" Blake said confused.

"You said you're not one of them anymore, right?" Weiss asked.

"No, I-I haven't since I was-" Blake tried to speak again, but was cut off by Weiss again.

"Upupupup I don't want to hear it," Weiss interrupted, again. "All I want to know is the next time something this big comes up, you come to your teammates, and not some..."

All eyes were placed on Sun for a moment.

"Someone else, but you also had (Y/N) and Tali." Weiss continued. Blake looked at Ruby and Yang, then onto me and everyone, and back onto Weiss while wiping away a tear.

"Of course." Blake says. There was some silence for a moment before Ruby cries out.

"YEAH! Team RWBY is back together." Ruby cheered. Sun came in close and Weiss points at him.

"I'm still not quite sure how I feel about you." Weiss said to Sun which made me chuckle a bit.

"Uh... hehe..." Sun slightly chuckles. Ruby looks around and I noticed Penny wasn't around.

"Uh, guys." I said getting everyone's attention.

"Where's Penny?" Ruby asked. As we looked around and didn't see her anywhere.

"I'm sure, she's fine," I replied to Ruby. "Penny's capable to defend herself, that we've all seen."

"Speaking of which," Weiss said. "Blake, I apologize for what happened and I-"

"Weiss," Blake interrupted her this time. "It's fine, I accept it."

"Good." Weiss said.

"Oh, Yang," I called out to her. "You should hear what Garrus did earlier."

"Huh?" Yang asked.

"Roman took a shot at Ruby, but Garrus took the hit while protecting Ruby." I replied to her. Yang looked at Garrus and walked up to him. Yang pulled Garrus into a hug and thanked him.

"Thank you for protecting my little sister." Yang thanked Garrus.

"Of course," Garrus said to Yang. "I'll be there to protect you both. You're family to me as well."

Yang hugged Garrus tighter, but let go only to whisper something into his "ear" and made Garrus look at her in shock. Yang looked at me with a wink as I nod to her. Garrus was a little afraid what was coming.

"Now that's out of the way," Weiss said getting our attention. "(Y/N), who are these four?"

I seen her point at Wrex, Miranda, James, and the N7.

"Well," I began. "Since everyone is here. Team RWBY and Sun, I'd like to introduce you guys to three of four of special friends of mine. The Krogan is Urdnot Wrex, Krogan Battlemaster and Clan Leader of Clan Urdnot."

"Hey." Wrex greeted.

"Not much of a talker, but a good guy nonetheless," I continued on. "The woman in the tight leather uniform the former-Cerberus Operative, Miranda Lawson."

"Hello everyone." Miranda greeted everyone.

"She's a nice person, trust me," I said. "The one who speaks Spanish is James Vega."

"Hey," James said. "Ruby, Blondie, Princess, Gata, Mono. Nice to see you again Doc, Scars, Grunt."

"At least he got my name normal." Ruby said.

"Blondie?" Yang asked.

"Princess?" Weiss said shocked.

Blake glared at James as Sun was annoyed a bit. Not by the nickname, but how easily Sun's name is to remember.

"Good to see you too, James." Liara said.

"You too, Vega." Garrus replied.

"HA! Vega." Grunt said.

"Why can't you just say my name? It's not that hard to remember." Sun said to James.

"I'll try to remember, Mono." James replied.

Sun facepalmed while I pat his back.

"There, there," I said to Sun. "Just try to deal with it."

"Wait, what's Spanish?" Ruby asked. Which made WBY and Sun wonder as well.

"Spanish is among one of many languages used in the other universe," I replied. "If I recall correctly, on Earth, Remnant's somewhat equivalent, has roughly 6,500 different languages."

RWBY and Sun looked at me shocked.

"6,500?!" Weiss asked in shock.

"That's way to many to keep track." Yang said while holding her head. I decided to play a little game with Yang and mess with her a bit.

"Oh, mach dir nicht so viele Sorgen, Yang. Es wird Dir gut gehen." I spoke in German at Yang as everyone looked at me in shock.

"Wait, what?" Ruby asked in confusion.

"I said "Oh, don't worry so much, Yang. You'll be fine."" I replied as I seen a glare coming from Yang.

"Don't mess with me like that again, Little Bro," Yang said to me as I nervously chuckle. "Now, who's the other guy?"

All eyes were on the extra N7 soldier that was next to me. I smiled as I knew who it was when he entered the fray.

"You guys, minus Sun, remember who helped me throughout my life in the other universe?" I asked everyone, minus Sun.

"You said it was John Shepard," Weiss replied. "Commander of the Normandy and War Hero of the Skyllian Blitz with you, and so on and so forth. Why?"

Silence filled the air as the N7 soldier took off his helmet and it was revealed to be...

My best friend and my brother...

Commander John Shepard.

"Been a while hasn't it?" I asked my brother. "Right, John?"

Everyone was shocked to see John next to me, and I wouldn't blame them. What I heard, John was on the Crucible once it fired and everything went white. I wonder if something about the Crucible was playing a part in everyone I knew coming through the same portals I did.

"That you are right, (Y/N)," John replied to me. "It's a pleasure to meet you all, especially you two, Ruby and Yang."

"Let me guess," Yang said to John. "Little bro talked about us?"

"Constantly." John replied. "It was annoying at first, but we gotten used to hearing it."

"Oh thanks, John," I said to him. "Very nicely played. Now, Yang, Ruby."

"Hm?" Yang and Ruby hummed at me.

"You know how I considered John a brother to me?" I asked them and they nod. "Well, he's considered your brother as well."

I said that while pulling John closer to me and he looked at me in shock. I gave him a shit eating grin as I turn to see Ruby ready to tackle hug John.

"So Ruby, Yang," I said while looking at John. "Say hello to John Shepard, your older brother."

Ruby wasted no time and charged at John, full speed, and knocked him on his ass. John was out of breath immediately from Ruby's charging hug. I laughed my ass off with everyone else as we saw that collision. John took notice and shook his head and hugged Ruby.

"Yes! Now I have two Big Brothers!" Ruby cheered.

"Sure why not?" John said. "Just John or Shepard, okay?"

That was when Ruby pulled out her secret weapon... Silvery puppy dog eyes with watery effects. Let's just say, John was defeated.

"Fine," John said defeated. "Big Brother John it is."

Ruby cheered in victory as Yang came up and hugged John. John hugged back, but accidentally touched Yang's hair.

"Uh... John..." I said nervously.

"Wha- WHOA!" Was all John could say before he was launched right into a cargo container. We all looked at Yang as she her eyes were red and her fist was out. Yang realized what she did and felt bad.

"Sorry, John!" Yang called out to John. John got up and was slightly wobbling a bit.

"It's fine, Yang," John said as he came back. "Wow, that was a punch. Maybe you can deal with Grunt and Wrex."

That idea came into my mind so many times, it was annoying, but I was curious who had the stronger punch. Yang, Grunt, or Wrex. I shook it off as I looked at everyone.

"Okay, guys," I said grabbing everyone's attention. "We should head back to Beacon, but I know that Headmaster Ozpin would like to see Shepard, Wrex, James, and Miranda."

"How do you know that?" Ruby asked me.

"Oh, I figure he knows more than he lets on, Ruby. Now let's go." I said and everyone follows me, minus Sun who had to go back to his team from Shade. "Things just got a whole lot more interesting."

This is Commander (Y/N) Rose signing off.....

________________________________________________________________________________  _____________________________ End of Volume/Chapter ____________________________  ________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 2.6K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
32.2K 724 19
{RWBY x Male Reader x Akame ga Kill!} [ALPHA Series] (Y/N) (L/N), only son of (L/N) family, of famous Huntsmen and Huntresses, and family friend of R...
2.1K 28 9
Y/N L/N has graduated from Signal Academy and is now going to Beacon Academy along with his little sister Desti L/N. What will happened next on their...
16.1K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...