Overcoming The Past (Kakashi...

By kakashi_copyninja

You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend... More

Added into the team
First mission
Sensing Something Strange
Hauntings of the Past
Revealing the Past
New Training Begins
New mission
Kakashi's Face
Realizing the Real Threat
Another Mission Accomplished
Lord Third's Orders
Chidori 2.0
Learning New Jutsu
Please, Stay...
New weapon
Chūnin Exams
First Night Out
Reunion
Abandoning The Village?!
Mission: Save Y/N!
Lord Third's Death
Who is to Blame?
Take a Rest
Interrogation
Rogue Ninja!
Back to the Past
Chakra vs Traps
Memories
Journey to Death
Countdown
Captured
Sand Siblings!
Water Spirit
Serpent vs Dragon
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 1
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 2
The Five Chakra Natures Pt. 3
Storm Release
Kabuto Yakushi
Keep it a secret
Investigation
He Is Back!
Hero Of The Village?
Start of Something New
Caught in 4K
Jonin Meeting
A Visit To Father
Spilling The Beans
Beautiful Morning
S-Rank or D-Rank
Sasuke's Hunger For Revenge
The Truth
Friend-aversary
Torture Begins
Special Surprise
Proposal
Final Revenge
Recovery
Departure
A/N: Thank You
A/N: New Ideas
A/N: Final Day Rankings
A/N: The Wattys 2022

Preparation

200 6 0
By kakashi_copyninja

(Y/N pov:)

It's morning and I woke up in the arms of my new boyfriend. I turned around to face him, my palms pressed against his chest gently and my face just an inch away from his. His soft snores gave me a new sort of comfort and I completely relaxed in his arms. 

Even though he was sleeping, he was able to make me feel happy and calm. I planted a small kiss over his masked lips in a way he does not wake up.

I snaked my arms around his waist and laid my head on the crook of his neck. A small smile came on my lips and I felt myself getting lost in his steady heartbeat. I felt his grip getting tighter, I think he's awake. I slightly looked up and he was awake. 

His eyes were open and he was smiling, it seemed.

(Kakashi pov:)

I woke up to a little shuffling in my arms. I felt a body just attached to me in a hug. I opened my eyes and saw my lovely Y/N cuddling up to my neck. Her hands were around my waist and I felt myself blushing a little. 

My sweet Y/N was in my arms and she was now my girlfriend. My smile grew as I started thinking of the new times about to come for both of us.

I didn't even realize how tight I made my grip on her which woke her up. She looked at me from down there and I went a little back to get a clear view on her face. 

I cupped her cheeks and placed a small kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning" ,I said caressing her cheek with my thumb. 

She just smiled and relaxed under my touch.

"Good morning.." ,she said with her sweet calm voice.

Her eyes opened a while later and her hand came up to my mask. Her eyes asked for permission to pull it down.

I nodded with a smile and she did it. As soon as the mask hit my chin, a pair of soft lips crashed on mine and I was totally taken over by her. She climbed on top of me deepening the kiss.

My hands were around her waist but her hands traveled from my chest to my stomach to my neck not staying at one place. Her hair started falling on my face so I got one hand on her neck pushing them back. My hand got to the back of her neck and I took the chance to turn the tables around.

Without breaking the kiss in one swift motion, I pushed her back on the bed and got on top of her. I held my weight up from her using one of my hands, the other one around her waist. We parted with the kiss. She was panting for air but I was normal so I took the opportunity to go down to her neck.

I started going towards her neck slowly leaving a trail of kisses from her lips to her jawline to her neck. I started kissing all of her neck, one hand on the other side of the neck to guide her face away from mine so that I can get more space to love her. 

Her hands gripped my hair pushing me further in. Soft moans left her throat and her eyes closed.

I was feeling much happier about this. The girl I love was right in front of me and I was loving her with just 1% of me for now. But still, I was able to make her feel so good. Of course, we didn't want to have sex so early in our relationship. So, going this far was more then enough for now.

We did talk about it and she said she would tell me when she feels comfortable. It would be first time for both of us so I want to do when she is ready. I planted a ton of kisses on her neck making sure I don't leave a love bite around. My lips traveled back to her lips and we got into another deep and passionate kiss.

After a while we parted, I looked into her eyes. A small smile was on her lips which made me smile back. That small smile was because of me and I felt so good about it, I gave her another kiss on her forehead and sat up. She sat after me right beside me. She snaked one of her hands around my arm, her fingers tangled with mine and her head laid on my shoulder.

We stayed like that for some more time until it felt the best. She went into the kitchen because she wanted to make a special breakfast for me and I went into the washroom. After everything was done, I sat down on the table to find that she went above and beyond making my favorite food. We sat together and ate with a huge smile talking.

After all was done, we headed to the training grounds. Naruto came soon after and we started with our training. Naruto and Y/N sparred like usual and I sat under a tree as usual. I watched them fight, well, I watched her fight the most. 

Of course, I was more protective of her now but I had to sit still even when she's hurt. Training went as usual and I was able to stop myself from bugging in whenever she got hurt.

It was time for a small break and they both sat around me. We started with our meal and Naruto started, "Hey Y/N, it's going to be 12 years now since you came to this village. Where would you like to go?"

"We still have a week to figure that one out." ,she said with a smile.

Wait, so does that mean her mother was killed a week later her birthday....? That's a bit too much... how does she even live with all that?!

"Hey, how about we go those waterfalls you have been wanting to go to?" ,he said in excitement.

"Or how about I take you out for training?" 

We heard a familiar voice coming towards us. It was Jiraiya.

"Training?! Yes yes yes!" ,Naruto said excited.

Jiraiya has told me about the Akatsuki threat and talked to me about taking Naruto away for the next three years to train him. Jiraiya sat beside Naruto and he started listing why and when they will go. Y/N scooted towards me to give him space and I put my arm around her in a way only she would know.

She started in a sad whisper, "I might need to be alone on the upcoming Friday. Is it alright with you?"

I nodded.

"Anything that makes you happy. And if you need me, just come to me and I will hug you tight, alright?" ,I said in a whisper. 

She gave me a weak smile and looked away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" ,I said turning her head to me.

"It would be the day of final revenge." She said in a whisper, "Exactly 12 years later, he will meet his death."

"Oh....just take care of yourself, okay?" ,I said with a smile.

She nodded, "Always."

"Y/N, I heard you did a few things down at the ANBU base?" Jiraiya started, "Some people are scared of you since then. What did you do?"

"Well....." She nervously chuckled, "It wasn't much just a little teeny tiny torture...."

"Come on! Tell us!" ,Jiraiya said poking her.

"Okay, fine..." She sat up straight, "I just cut his fingers and toes and-"

"You did what?!" Jiraiya said scared, "You call that teeny tiny?!"

"Whoa! What else did you do?" ,I said in shock.

"Well, I turned all them into kebab type and made him...." 

She took a long pause looking away from everyone, "Eat all that...."

"WHAT?!" ,all three of us yelled at the same time.

"Hold on... those kebabs that laid on the counter yesterday... which I..." ,Naruto said disgusted.

Y/N nodded, "Yup, that was exactly that!"

"What?" ,I said curiously.

"He wanted to eat that because it looked...." she giggled, "...delicious."

"I can't believe I was about to eat someone's body part!!" ,Naruto said disgusted.

"Realx, I didn't let you." ,she said as if it was all normal.

"Yeah, I get now why they were scared." ,Jiraiya said scooting away from her.

"Don't worry, Master Jiraiya. I'm not a psycho."

"You sure about that?" ,he said in fear.

"Oh Kakashi sensei, good luck denying her some thing." ,Naruto giggled.

"What does that mean?" ,Jiraiya said calming.

"Kakashi sensei proposed to Y/N yesterday after she made her father eat his body parts." ,Naruto laid on the ground laughing.

"You could have left that part out." ,I said looking away.

"Wait, so you two are dating now?" ,Jiraiya said in shock.

Me and Y/N looked at each other and looked away immediately blushing. 

Naruto gave a big YES! in excitement.

"Well, who wouldn't want to date the famous copy ninja?" ,she said with a giggle making me blush harder.

"That's true. He sure is hot." ,Jiraiya said with a smirk. 

He's always teasing me like this. 

I looked away.

"That's enough break, back to training both of you!" ,I said with a blush. 

They both giggled and went back to the training grounds.

The whole week went like that, training, laughing and loving. Soon, the day came and she left with a bye kiss. She took the route of her house and I just wished she comes back alright. I trained her so I know she will be alright in any circumstance. But, my loving boyfriend side is still afraid she will get hurt. I calmed myself and went back in to rest.

(A/N: 57th Chapter!! It's time for the final revenge! I'm so excited for this one!! I can't wait to write it all!😆
PS: I'm not a psycho.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.4K 9
(This is the sequel to my story, Six Years Too Long. You'll need to read that first to understand this one!) Six years after Minato Namikaze rose fro...
6.1K 310 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
14.5K 268 40
After years of being on the road training with Master Jiraiya, Meilani finally returns home to her adoptive brother in the Hidden Leaf. With her, she...
271K 10.1K 31
your name is y/n and you are a jashin worshipper. but thats really all you know. Haku convinced zabuza To take you with them to 'use your immortality...