Dare To Love

By cleopatras_heart

Sunlyn Carter is given a promotion to a chair member at a company in London. Giving her a new chapter in life... More

Dare To Love
TIKTOK
ONE
TWO
THREE
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT- THE END
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT. 2

FOUR

15.7K 677 209
By cleopatras_heart

Chapter Four| Sunlyn

I'm so glad I came out to this place tonight, we've spent the last two hours talking, him requesting for me to try different dishes, and little bits of flirting, he is so fucking charming. Both legs are draped over his thigh, he has his arm around my waist.

"So, how much more flirting would I have to do to get you to come home with me?" he asked as he draws circles on my waist.

"Depends on what we would be doing," I say, and he laughs.

"Whatever you want to do," he says as he tightens his hands around my waist. Staring deep into my eyes. His gaze shifts to my lips, he is playing a dangerous game. "I want to kiss you so bad right now," he says.

"Then, do it," I say without breaking eye contact.

He keeps the same grip around my waist. Moving his other hand to cup my cheek, he moves in slowly. First, setting a light peck on my lips, before going in for the kill. I move my arms up, wrapping them around his neck. He bites my lip, and I let out a small gasp. He takes that as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. He moves his hand from my face and slides it down my thigh. I start to get butterflies in my stomach, I could literally feel my panties getting wetter. Then, he breaks the kiss.

"Let's get out of here," he says. I nod and stand up trying to regroup myself with the loud voices snapping me out of the trance I was in. He grabs my hand leading us to the front exit. When we are outside, he pulls me closer to his side. And wait for the valet to pull up with his car.

"Car is coming out now, sir" the security outside spoke up. He nodded and then turned his head to me. I was too busy staring at the street to notice. Then an all-black C-class Mercedes pulled up, the valet came out of the car and handed the keys to...

"Aren't your employees gonna wonder where you're going?" I questioned.

"They'll be fine. Today was just a check-in, can't spend all my time there. What would my other restaurants think."

"You have more...then you must have money."

He shrugged, "I'm comfortable."

That's what every rich guy says.

Picking up my phone. I decide to send a quick text to Cassidy just because.

Me: A BITCH IS GETTING FREAKY 2NITE, I'll text you all of the details later

12:30 am

15 minutes later, we pull up to this beautiful mansion, something straight out of the movies. With the long driveway and everything. He parks the car in front of the house, steps out, and opens the door for me. I take his hand, I look up to get a better view of the house.

"It's beautiful," I say.

"It truly is," he says looking directly at me. I look up at him and smile, then I turn my head away.

I swear he is really going to make me act up.

We walk into the house, he leads me into the bedroom. Then, he turns me around and kisses me. Well, I guess we just get right to it then.

I drop my purse on the floor, as he lifts me up and carries me to the bed. He sits me on it and stands over me, and that is when I notice that my shoes fell off when he carried me.

He takes his hand and trances his thumb on my jawline. "Tell me what you want, darling," He says.

"I want you to fuck me," I say. He takes his thumb and caresses it against my lips.

"Stand up," He says. And I obey, he slides one of the straps on my dress down, then does the same to the other one. The dress slides down my body until the entire thing is at my ankles. I'm only left in my black thong, I didn't need to wear a bra with the dress. Considering it fit my chest perfectly.

"Fuck," he says. Then, he cups my cheeks and kisses the life out of me. Pressing kisses down my jaw, and neck. Making light bite marks all around my collarbone, fuck that is going to leave a mark. But, it feels so damn good. He removes himself from me.

"Get on the bed," he commands. Starting to take his shirt off and I watch as he basically rips the thing off like it was burning him. His chest is practically covered in tattoos, the most noticeable one was the large lion in the upper right part of his chest. He moves to the bedside table, taking off rings and setting down his phone and wallet. Before taking off his pants and joining me on the bed.

He climbed on top of me, kissing my lips and moving down to my breasts. Latching his mouth to one of my nipples while playing with the other one. I let out a moan, to show him that I was enjoying it. Then, he switched and moved to the other one. He moved his hand down and started rubbing me through my panties.

"Is this what you want, baby?" he asks in a low voice.

"Ah fuck yes," I moaned out loud.

"You are so fucking wet," he said.

He started rubbing more, then he stopped. And rips my panties

"What the fuck, " I say annoyed.

"I'll buy you a hundred more," he says before moving his body down and latching onto my clit. And that shit set me to the fucking moon. Working his tongue up and down my pussy. I completely forget about the panties.

"That's it, right fucking there," I moan out loudly.

"You taste so good darling," he speaks up before going right back in.

Continuing to lap up my sweetness with his tongue. "I'm bout to cum," I say.

"Come for me, darling," And with that, I come all over his mouth and he kept going. Until he started kissing up my belly. Moving to the nightstand again, to grab a condom. I look down at the large bulge in my underwear, just waiting to come out. I sit up and start to stroke him through the material.

"Fuck," he hisses. I pull out his dick from his underwear and continue to stroke it while staring up at him. Precum already spilling out.

"You keep doing that and you are going to finish this before we can even start it," he says looking down at me. I stop and smile up at him, then lay down as he opens the condom. And pushing it down on himself. He lines himself up with me before, coming over my body, and sliding in while maintaining eye contact.

He lets out a loud grunt and I moan so freaking loud. He is way bigger than I thought he would be. He starts slowly, going in and out, then he starts to pick up the pace.

"Fuck, you are so big," I say in between moans.

He starts kissing around my neck while still pounding into me. This man is literally trying to kill me.

"I'm coming," I barely make out.

"Come all over my dick," he says, bringing his head up and looking into my eyes. I can't even keep eye contact, the dick is so good.

"Look at me while you come," He says. I try my best to keep eye contact with him. I'm creaming all over his shit. After coming down from my high, I'm not even able to get my thoughts together. He already flipped me over into the doggy-style position. And slides his way back in.

I'm moaning like a bitch, all of my juices from my last two orgasms are sliding down my thigh. I put my hands back to slow him down, but he grabs my hand and starts pounding harder.

"Ah fuck," I let out.

As I was coming up on another orgasm, "I'm coming," he says.

Finally like damn, you fucking my shit up and you haven't come yet.

He lets out a loud growl, as we come at the same time. I collapsed on the bed as he pulls out and kisses my back. Then, getting up and going to the bathroom for a minute, coming back with a rag. Cleaning me up, putting the rag back in the bathroom. I take that time to get under the duvet because I just realized that I was extremely naked. He came back turned off the lights, got under the covers with me, and pulled me into his chest.

"Good night, darling," he said

"Good night," I mutter while my tiredness started to take over me.

Completely forgot that I'm in the bed of a man I still do not fully know.

...

Don't forget to like and share this story with your friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.7K 21
Book one of the FORBIDDEN series! ** Nick Knight is the CEO of Knight Tech. He gets everything he wants, no questions asked. Hazel Richmond is his p...
9.5M 319K 97
Melanie is an ambitious journalist ready to make a name for herself at one of Canada's most prestigious news agencies. But when her handsome one-nigh...
2M 48.5K 46
βπ˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽπ€πŠπ„πƒ, π‘πŽπ’π„βž - πŠπˆππ† β€’ βœ“ needs to be re-written
233K 7.2K 35
Desperate Mia Evans finds herself in an awkward position with her newly found boss Arden west, who just happens to be the mysterious guy she left an...