𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗪𝗜𝗗𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗗𝗔...

By natsfiancee

Avengers are getting divorced. Each of them is located in different places around the world. Some of them fre... More

I. Norway
II. Budapest?
IV. Niece?
V. That's a shit plan
VI. Weak
VII. Poser
VIII. "At all costs"
IX. Car ride
X. Tag team
XI. Lucky day
XII. Grandpa?
XIII. "We'll make it."
XIV. Melina's farm
XV. It was real to me

III. The box

4.5K 118 20
By natsfiancee

Natasha got out of the trailer and Elle stayed inside as ordered. It was completely dark and the chill of the Norwegian night passed through the woman's hoddie.

She turned on the flashlight and walked over to the generator. She has made several attempts to include it, but to no avail. "Damn it." Natasha whispered to herself slightly nervous.

She lifted fuel canisters to check if any of them were full. Only one. She threw it into the car and jumped back to trailer to get her daughter.

"El, I'm so sorry, but we have to-" Natasha paused and went silent as soon as she noticed Gabrielle sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Woman smiled at this lovely sight and quickly took a picture of her to capture that carefree moment.

"Alright, come here big girl." Natasha smiled as she bent down to pick up Elle. The girl tied her arms around her mother's neck to get herself comfortable and snuggled into shoulder.

Natasha left the trailer with child in her arms, she put her carefully into the car and covered with a warm blanket. "You're even cuter when you're asleep." Woman smirked and went back to the trailer to grab a few things.

After a moment she packed everything that might be useful into the car and drove away with the sleeping girl in the back seat.

***

When Natasha was about to drove out of the bend onto the bridge - the bomb missile unexpectedly had hit the car, which ended up on the bridge's railing. Barely not in the river.

Stunned by the loud bang, Natasha tried to regain consciousness. Someone started approaching the car.

She noticed that person in the mirror. It had some kind of robot suit. She panicked and immediately unhooked the seat belt, making the car dangerously move, almost falling into the river.

Nat moved away carefully into the back of the car to get to her daughter. "I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here!" She yelled out making sure the person outside would hear it.

She grabbed Elle's head and shook it lightly to wake her up, because she also lost consciousness. "El, baby I need you to wake up. Come on." She said gasping, looking out of the window at the same time to check how far that person was. "Shit, you're bleeding." She had noticed a wound in girl's forehead and got a little bit worried.

"Mom?" Elle mumbled with sleepy voice, while rubbing her eyes.

"Yes honey, it's me, it's mama. I need you right now. I'll explain everything later, okay? Stay here and don't lean out. Hide behind me. " Natasha said hard breathing, helping Elle to got up and pulled out her gun.

Girl still had been slightly confused, but nodded and as her mom ordered she hid behind her back.

"And you should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off." She aimed the weapon at the robot and fired several times.

At the sound of the shots Elle had jumped, but tried her best to stay brave.

The robot pulled out shield and blocked the arrows. After a moment he threw it towards the window. Luckily it was too small for the shield to fit.

"Elle. Stay here." Natasha said to her daughter in serious tone and jumped off the car.

"Mom! No! Have you lost your mind?" Elle cried out worriedly. She knew it wasn't going to end well.

"I got this El. Trust me." She crouched down and again pulled out her gun in awkward silence.

No trace of that unknown person.

Elle noticed before Nat could. "Mom, behind you!"

Natasha aimed the gun upwards as the robot jumped over her. He blocked the target shot once again.

They started to fight. Both were trained and just as good which surprised Elle a bit. She watched their every move from the back of the car carefully in fear that something will happen to her mother.

Robot and Natasha both rolled down the street. They looked each other and stopped fighting for a moment.

Natasha jumped to stand up while doing the pose, but the robot did exactly the same at the same time. As if he knew what was going to happen.

They looked into each other's eyes and suddenly the robot turned his head towards the car.

He started walking towards Elle.

"Mom?" Elle asked terrified.

Natasha watched closely what he was doing and extended her hand to Elle to calm her down.

"You're not here for us." Woman whispered to herself as she noticed this thing wanted the box which fell out of the car.

"Elle get the box! Carefully!" She yelled and started running towards robot with knife to distract him.

Elle panicked, but knew she needed to calm down. She jumped out of the car through the window and took the box while her mother was fighting with him.

The robot took control and kicked Natasha in the stomach. She flew across part of the street and fell on the ground.

"Mom!" Elle yelled as she saw her mother was hurt.

Person started walking towards girl.

"Honey I'll be fine, just don't let him take this box!" She shouted with breaking voice as she tried stood up.

The robot turned and kicked the woman again.

Elle started to back away with box in her hand as the robot turned to face her again.

Natasha had to think of something as soon as possible.

She took a device out of her jacket and hooked one end of the string to the robot's leg and the other to the top of the bridge. It began to pull him away from Elle.

Woman got up and ran to her daughter. Elle threw herself into her arms and started crying.

"I'm here El. It's alright. I got you." Natasha said softly as she pulled Elle close to her chest and stroked her head still looking around for robot. "Are you okay?" She lowered herself to face Elle.

Girl nodded. "But what the hell is this thing?" She said heavily breathing as she wiped her tears.

Natasha kissed girl's forehead. She took and opened the box, red thing which was inside - she put in her jacket.

"I don't know sweetie, but.." She paused as she turned around and saw the same robot flying straight at them. "But I know we have to go!" Natasha shouted, grabbed thight Elle's hand and started running towards bridge handrail.

"I don't think it's good idea!" Girl shouted.

"Do you have better one!?" Natasha yelled and jumped with Elle of the bridge. "Hold you breath!"

Luckily, both could swim.

They flowed along the Norwegian river leaving the robot behind. Natasha didn't let go of Elle's hand even for a moment. She had to be sure that she was safe.

They sailed out onto a small, empty island only with a large rock in the center.

Woman with girl entered the small island and leaned against a stone to rest. They both breathed heavily, were all wounded and in blood.

They sat silently gasping for breath.

"El, are you okay? You had wound on back of you head. Let me see it." Natasha broke the awkward silent.

"Mom, I'm fine." Elle calmed her down. "Are you? You just got car accident, fought with some kind of weird robot and jumped with me from the bridge to the Norwegian river." She asked worried about her mother.

Natasha chuckled. "I'm all right baby." She squeezed Elle's hand and looked at her. "I'm so sorry you have to go through all of this. I never wanted your life to look like this." She tucked some of Elle's wet hair behind her ear.

Elle looked at her mother. "In fact, I'm grateful to have such a life and such a cool mom like you." She smirked.

Natasha raised her arm to embrace Elle. "Come here, my sweet girl." Woman smirked and kissed girl's head.

So that's how mother and daughter are sitting above the Norwegian naked sky under the stars on a cold night, all wet on empty island, but it didn't matter. The important thing is that - they had each other.

After a while Natasha remembered that she had the contents of the box in her pocket that the robot wanted to take.

It was a couple of little test tubes with a glowing, red substance inside.

"Woah, what is this?" Elle asked curious.

"I have no idea El. But it must be something important if that someone wanted it." Natasha said looking at it.

"Wait." Girl noticed something. There was a picture tucked between them. "There's a picture. It's two girls. Kids."

"Let me see it." Elle handed the photo to her mother.

Natasha tried to see who is in the picture, because it was really dark.

"Oh shit."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402 0 20
Story of Irina Vostakoff. She was born out of wedlock btwn Alexei and Melina during their mission in Ohio. When they were taken out, baby Irina was t...
4.7K 193 20
𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 a simple story where natasha romanoff takes on a mission that hits a little too close to home post aou | 2016 mama!n...
13.4K 211 22
Tony and Natasha have big secret that no one except Nick Fury and Maria Hill know about. They have a six-year-old daughter. It's been one heck of a t...
87.6K 1.8K 36
includes Natasha, Wanda, Scarlett and Lizzie! You are Natasha's daughter :) Feel free to comment or message any requests! Best tags: #1 in natasharom...