Our World

By Anevon

Jade and Perrie have been best friends since high school and used to go through everything together. These la... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 19

394 16 4
By Anevon

Jade's POV:

"Oh fuck, babe, just like that!" Perrie's fingers are knuckle-deep inside of me. Her soft lips meet mine in a sloppy kiss as she tries to drive me over the edge curling her fingers deep inside of me.

The blonde hums in my mouth when she grinds down on my thigh, chasing her own orgasm. Perrie pulls her fingers out of me to align our centers. The second our clits touch, I know I'll be gone soon.

We start by slowly grinding against each other, but our thrusts become harsher every second. My nails dig into her back at the sound of our cores slapping together. "Jade, I'm so close. I want you to come first, though. Come for me, babe."

Suddenly a finger presses down on my clit hard and I stumble over the edge easily. Seconds later, I can feel Perrie orgasming together with me. We slow down our thrust to ride out our orgasms and my girlfriend collapses on top of me.

My hand slowly combs through her blonde locks as we try to catch our breaths from what is already the third orgasm this morning.

Naturally, our peace doesn't last long. "Come on, horndogs, get your asses out of bed!" A muffled voice screams from the living room.

Holly.

I whimper when Perrie stands up from on top of me. My eyes follow her every move as she puts on a loose casual summer dress. "Jade, stop looking at me like that or I'll be back on top of you in a matter of seconds."

"Just what I want," I smirk at the blonde, who just groans back. Eventually, I stand up from the bed too and just throw on a bathrobe. Holly obviously already knows what we were doing anyway.

Perrie and I cautiously walk out of our room to be met with Leigh and Holly sitting at our kitchen table with some grocery bags.

"You guys have been together for two months now and you still fuck every chance you get. Don't you guys ever get tired?" Leigh asks with a raised eyebrow.

God, it's already been two months. I can honestly say those two months were easily the best months of my life. Every single day, I have just been falling for my Pez even more. She makes it so easy to love her.

We have been on a lot of romantic dates and I love seeing the other side of Perrie after all those years. She is hella romantic.

Seeing Perrie in a different light always excites me. That was up until one day about a month ago. The blonde went out that night to have dinner with the boss of a very successful art gallery. The second my girlfriend closed our front door behind her, she broke down against it completely.

It took her a full hour to calm down enough to speak to me. She got freaked out on her way home because she saw a flinch of someone who looked like the person who raped her. My heart broke completely at the sight of such a broken Perrie. I had never seen her so vulnerable before. I sincerely hope I never see her like that again either.

I saw her really vulnerable when she told me about the rape, but that was nothing compared to that moment. She looked scared for her life and was clinging to me as if her life depended on it. My sweet Pez.

These mental breakdowns and panic attacks have occurred almost weekly and I can see how it really weighs on the beautiful blonde. She is still very bubbly and my little ray of sunshine, but I catch her lost in her thoughts more often. She's also very restless when she sleeps, constantly moving around.

I feel like we are also learning new things about each other every day. I've learned that 'baby' is a trigger word for her because he called her that. I've learned that she has a spot between her shoulders that makes her calm down completely when I touch it. I've learned that she likes morning sex, a lot. I've learned that she likes to be the protector in a relationship. And I've learned that Perrie Louise Edwards is the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth.

Well, I kind of already knew that last one but still.

"What are you, Leigh, jealous?" Perrie's comeback shakes me out of my thoughts and I have to chuckle at her words.

Leigh feigns annoyance and turns her attention to me. "We are here to cook lunch together, so you two don't forget we exist in that little bubble world of yours."

I look at her confused and act like I'm thinking really hard. "Who are you again?" That earns me a rather hard slap on the arm.

"I'm just kidding. I would love to spend the day with my three best friends." I smile, winking at Perrie.

"Yeah yeah, just get dressed so we can start." Holly waves me off.

The whole day was filled with laughter and chatting and just enjoying each other's presence. It had been way too long since we've had some quality time all together. I realized how much I have pushed my friends aside because I was consumed by my beautiful girlfriend.

I'll make sure to call Danielle too to catch up and I'm going to talk to Holly and Leigh more frequently.

After a mini Friends marathon, Leigh and Holly decide to go back home to their boyfriends. Perrie and I walk them out and wave at them from the door like an old married couple.

All of a sudden, I feel Perrie tense up completely next to me.

Perrie's POV:

It's him.

My eyes meet his for less than a second before he turns around, but I'm sure of it. It's him.

I stumble back into the house and Jade's arms wrap around my lower back instantly, making sure that I don't fall. How did he find me?

My mind immediately goes back to the moment a month ago were I also thought I saw a flash of him. Maybe I was right. What if he has been following me around?

That thought alone makes me sick, so I run away from Jade into the bathroom and empty my stomach in the toilet. Two hands hold my hair back instantly and Jade slowly rubs soothing circles on my lower back.

When I'm sure there's nothing left in my stomach, I stand up to go brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I turn around to meet Jade's eyes. "He was here, standing in front of the house and looking at me."

Jade looks confused for a second before she catches on to what I'm saying. "Perrie, sweetie, maybe you're just thinking about him more now that you're in therapy. Are you sure you saw him?"

My eyes widen in shock at her words and I quickly push her away from me to put some distance between us. "Are you saying I'm imagining things?" Jade tries to take a step closer to me, but I'm fast to take a step back.

"No, Pez, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying that it would be highly unlikely that he is here, so you don't need to worry. I just don't want you to worry." Her voice is soft, but I'm already fuming.

"Oh my god, you are saying that I'm imagining this. What's next? You're going to tell me I imagined being raped?" I say disbelievingly as I walk out of the bathroom to create more space between us, but of course, she follows me.

"Woaw, I never said any of those things, Perrie. Don't twist my words like that." I can tell by her voice that she's agitated too, but she has more self-control than me and keeps her cool.

"How would you feel if I told you that your depression was all just an imagination? That it's all just in your head? Well, actually, it is just all in your head, isn't it?" Jade looks taken aback by my comment and tears start to form in her eyes.

"That's not fair." Her voice sounds so small, but I just keep raging at her.

"What? So it's not fair for me to tell you that, but you can tell me some crap like that? What kind of hypocrite are you, Jade?" I know that I am already way out of line and that what the brunette said wasn't even half as bad as what I'm saying to her, but her words really hit a nerve with me.

I know I saw him, so why would she doubt me? She's not supposed to doubt me.

"I never said you didn't really see him. I was just asking." Tears start streaming down her face, but I'm too lost in my rage.

"Don't play the victim card now," I say in such a cold tone it surprises even me.

"I'm not doing that, Perrie. I just don't want to fight with you. I hate it when we fight." She tries to step closer to me again, but I just walk away from her in the direction of our front door.

"Yeah, I remember, you told me. You're going to cut yourself again?" I say mockingly, but the second the words leave my mouth, I regret them. Jade's face shows nothing but hurt and she looks at me disbelievingly before averting her gaze to the floor.

"Jade, I'm so sorry." I try to step closer to her, but she puts her hand up like a stop sign. "Don't" Her voice is weak, but she seems very sure of her words. She doesn't want me anywhere near her.

"I need some air." She says as she shoots past me to get outside. I want to follow her so badly and apologize, but maybe I just need to give her some time to cool off before we talk. First of all, I need to come up with a fucking good speech to make her forgive me.

After half an hour, I'm pretty sure I memorized all the things I want to say to her and I slowly open the front door, hoping that she's just sitting somewhere near our front door.

When I open the door, Jade is nowhere to be seen, so I walk out on the street to look around. I see her sitting at the pavement a few houses down and I start walking over to her.

As I'm getting closer, I can see that she's not alone. Someone is sitting next to her, but I can't recognize who it is in the darkness.

"Jade!" I yell out when I know she can hear me. Two heads shoot towards me and my eyes lock with bright blue ones. My breath hitches in my throat when he smirks at me.

"Hey, Perrie." his low voice sends shivers all down my spine. Jade's head shoots to him, surprised at the use of my name. He stands up towering above Jade and looks down at her. "We are old friends."

Jade stands up and looks back at me. The second our eyes meet, Jade knows.

She knows I was right about seeing him before and she knows that going outside put both of them in danger.

The brunette positions herself between him and me while looking at me. Her eyes are still red from crying and I instantly feel guilty about my words again. "Hey, Pez. Why don't we go home?"

She starts walking towards me but doesn't get far. I shriek when his fist collides with the side of her face and she falls, making her head slam against the pavement. Her face is turned to the other side, so I try to reach for her to see if she's still conscious, but a strong hand wraps around my neck, preventing me from moving.

"Hey, baby, I missed you." I try to get out of his grasp and get to Jade, but he just tightens his hand around my neck, making sure that I can't get any air inside of me anymore. "You really shouldn't have gone to the police. Trying to ruin my life was a bad move, baby."

My screams don't leave my mouth due to the lack of air. He pushes me against a tree hard and pushes his body against mine. My mind is already back to the first time this happened and I know I can't get through that again.

The last things I register before zoning out completely are some soft mumbles in the background and his dirty breath hitting my face.

Jade's POV:

I turn around on the ground slowly to see what's happening to Perrie. I know I'm going to pass out soon because everything is already spinning in front of my eyes. But I think I see Perrie pushed against a three, just staring straight ahead.

My hand manages to fish my phone out of my back pocket and I dial the emergency number. I try to stay focused long enough to answer the kind voice on the other side of the line. I remember from my class that you should always say the place you're at first, so they can send help immediately. So that's what I do.

"What's going on, ma'am?"

Everything is becoming blurry and my head hurts so fucking much.

"She's being raped."

After that, everything goes black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 205 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
13.3K 352 15
(Inspired by Secret Love Song and Secret Love Song Pt. II by Little Mix) Jade and Perrie. Part of a group of friends in school. That's all there is t...
16.1K 421 16
Jade Thirlwall has been a nerd in all the years of high school. She has been bullied nonstop and hides a very dark secret that no one knows about. Sh...
96.2K 3.4K 30
Jade and Perrie have been best friends since they can remember. They do everything together all the time and it's had an affect on Perrie's emotions...