The Weeping Angel (Depressed...

By MoonLight-kun_

Angel's are known for being God's follower, a holy creature, a good person. But the Weeping Angel are not kno... More

Info/Prologue
Chapter 1 (Not really)
Announcement
Harem
Harem part 2
Chapter 1: New students?
Harem part 3
Chapter 2
Harem part 4
Why?
Surprise!
Just S***posting
Chapter 4 is coming tomorrow
Chapter 4 part 1
So long.....
Voting results
Chapter 4 pt 2
If your sad.
Harem part 5 (Plus announcement)
Outtakes of Chapter 5
Harem part 6
New looks
Goodbye Rushia
.... Sup

Chapter 5......

865 20 6
By MoonLight-kun_

Haruka: Oh? Your still reading this? Well Okay then, before I go any further my creator recently got his first vaccination and is waiting for his second. The only other reason why he isn't posting much is because his a lazy sack of... s*** Well enjoy reading this monstrosity of a book I made.

Y/n: Hey so today I am going to stream. What kind of stream? Well we are not going to just sit back and chat. Alot of streamers does it and so has my colleagues.

Meanwhile

Haruka: Marry you? What are you? F****** gay?

Dante: I came back for the mil the other day.... But I forgot about the bread.

Taylor: *Reads chat* Lol you suck at FNF? Now listen here you little s***

Jonathan: Get some sleep. You have like school later on and you need some energy.

Back to Y/n

Y/n: Yeah so we are going to play some basic TF2. Since Pekora played it and has begged me to try it. 

Later

Y/n: Where in the holy f*** are my teammates! There were like 5 in that room and now all I see is an ubered Soldier rekting my sentry!

5 minutes later

Y/n is currently playing heavy as he was shooting down a pyro and all of a sudden he got backstabbed

Y/n: Where the hell was my medic?! Did he die? .... No the B**** went to another person! And his AFK!

Another map

Y/n is now playing as spy as he backstabs a lot of people and a Pyro was chasing him

All of a sudden Y/n then jumps over the pyro but Pyro airblast him back. Y/n then brought out his gun and shot at the pyro while he was on fire, The pyro died and luck was on Y/n's side as the fire stopped and he was at 5% health.

But unfortunately for him, His luck was gone as Y/n heard demoman scream getting louder. His head was then cut off as there was a Demoman or more of a demoknight that killed him.

Y/n continues to play TF2 while talking to chat. He was in 2fort as he plays sniper, and he was a god if it wasn't for the spy who kept coming back and making Y/n's task as a sniper a living nightmare. The spy was currently dominating him and soon Y/n finally took down the spy.

Y/n: FINALLY! HIS DEAD!

Unfortunately for Y/n, he has never heard of the dead ringer and the sound it makes as the spy came back and backstabbed him, Doing a little dance while doing so

Y/n:

Soon Y/n's stream came to an end as he was saying his goodbye.

Y/n: Alright angels, I am going to end the stream. This stream has brought alot of pain. Anyways see you and just so you know. I am always watching

*End stream*

Light: So sorry for the bad chapter, I am currently busy with school and I am trying to look for any inspiration on making this crappy book. As an apology, you can watch these videos

Light: How could I not?

Light: Alright and here is one more

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 43
Trigger Warning on this one guys: heavy themes discussing depression and other dark topics. Just when you think you've reached the end, you are saved...
32 33 22
Do you believe in fallen angels? Well, let's find out.
394 816 18
"Thanks." Keith was heading out when Angel said behind him. It was the first words he heard after the funeral. Whirling around he walked till she was...
7 2 1
He knew he was different, but not how different. When you find out that you're a half-angel who is destined to play a vital role in the end of days...