SEVENTEEN imagines •

By bozhoes

imagines, OS with members of SEVENTEEN ! this is purely fictional ! More

infos -
DK - Sugar Daddy

VERNON - Trick or Treating

527 1 4
By bozhoes

prompt: Y/N goes trick or treating with Vernon, her childhood best friend who she has not seen for a few years. 

• making out

• 2.3k words

enjoy!

"I'm outside" 

Reading the text message on your phone, you inhaled deeply and whispered a little "it's gonna be okay, everything will be cool and fun and... not awkward at all!". It's not like you were meeting your old friend for the first time in years and didn't know at all if he grew up to be nice and just like your schooldays or if he became a total stranger.

But hey, if he agreed to go trick or treating with you on this Halloween night it's because he is happy to spend time with you! You checked yourself in the bathroom mirror and smiled proudly at your work. In front of you stood the reflection of a pretty well-executed cosplay from corpse bride. You were Emily and Vernon was supposed to dress as Victor. 

When you were kids, you both were really into Halloween and cosplays in general. Every year, as you were neighbors too, you went trick or treating together and your biggest dream was to do matching costumes from your most beloved spooky film: Corpse Bride. But one year, when you were 13 and decided to finally do Victor and Emily on Halloween, Vernon's parents got divorced and he left to stay with his mom and sister in another country. His dad remained in the old house near yours, so you managed to see each other during summer vacation but as you grew older, both of you started spending summer with your other friends and eventually you lost the strong link that you had before. 

You were still in contact and eventually wished each other birthdays and stuff, talking sometimes but nothing much more. Therefore, you obviously got really happy when this year, Vernon texted you announcing he was coming home to spend the autumn break at his dad's and said yes when you excitedly asked him to celebrate Halloween with you. 

Apparently, he didn't forget about the corpse bride thing, cause he evoked himself the costumes ideas. Days went by, Vernon came back on the 30th but you could not meet before the trick or treat night and now was finally the moment. 

Thinking of all your memories, you rushed down the stairs, almost tripping over your dead bride wedding dress and opened the door cursing.

- Well, well, happy to see you too Y/N.

Vernon was standing there, wearing the recognizable suit which you detailed from his feet to his shoulders. How could he get so tall? And...built. You thought glad to have your cheeks covered in blue. Talking about makeup, your old friend surely had skills, his Victor makeup was remarkably good and still, you could see the little smirk at the side of his mouth. He had the same impish but warm look in his beautiful eyes, and you found yourself going back in time.

- Look at you! You look so great; did you take cosplay     lessons or what? You asked

- I wanted to brag about how amazing and talented I am but     actually, my sister did it for me, I have zero credit on the makeup.

- That's more like it. You said playfully.

- Should we go? Its dark already, wouldn't want those     children to get all the sweets before us.

You both laughed when you agreed without hesitation and left the house with your pumpkin shaped candy baskets. 

Not gonna lie you were nervous at first. Not sure about how you should behave and talk around Vernon. But as soon as the night began, walking through the streets full of dressed up people young and old, you two got immediately comfortable and you felt like you never parted. Vernon was only a hotter version of the friend you knew so well back then. 

You were catching up on your lives and eating candies when you reached a porch full on customized in the Halloween ambiance. A few kids were already there, gathered in front of a small girl holding a huge cauldron of sweets. They were happily deciding about who should get the most candies. 

There was a pirate, a zombie two ghostbusters and some sort of mummy mermaid, you couldn't really tell. The girl on the porch was a fairy and she was having an argument with a small boy dressed as... Victor from corpse bride!

- Fairies are not spooky; this is not a proper Halloween     costume!

- Bla bla bla spooky or not those are mine so you should tell     me my costume is good if you want some! Oh! They are so beautiful!     She exclaimed after seeing you two approaching.

The little fairy came past the others and run towards you, she stopped just in front of Vernon. She stared at you and him her head going left and right (drippin drippin) amazed. Vernon smiled at her softly and she giggled before holding her cauldron hup to him.

- I like you have a cupcake (too much tiktok reference?).

- Thank you, very much young lady.

Before he could grab a cake, the mini-Victor appeared looking rather upset.

- And who gave you the right to steal my costume? he started     crossing his little arms.

- Hum... I m really sorry young man...

- Do not young man me, I am wayyyy more big than you think!     Plus, you don't look great at all!

- *sigh* don't say silly things idiot! The little fairy     answered still fondly looking at Vernon while you laughed quietly.

- Alright, you steal my costume, imma steal your wife! She     deserves a true Victor who won't leave her for Victoria! Honestly     you should have dressed as Sparks the bone dog.

You couldn't hold your laugh anymore. Vernon was left speechless after this unrequired roasting session. Mini-Victor, chin up and proudly smiling, received a spank from the little fairy.

- You're gonna make him sad! Miss, miss Emily, you should     give him a kiss to make him feel better! She said jumping in front     of you.

You saw Vernon looking at you and even bending his head down to catch your eyes.

- Should I? You said shyly giggling.

Vernon nodded ironically following the little fairy movement and you took him by surprise planting a smack on his painted cheek. He stood there palming his face while de children all cheered. Well, all except mini-Victor who mimicked throwing up on the side. 

You laughed alongside Vernon and left the garden with a few more candy from the girl. Back on the street, you were teasing him about how mini-Victor could have duel him in a fist fight any time when you felt weak rain drops on your exposed arms. Soon the faint rain turned into a pouring one and you screamed covering your face with the wedding veil while Vernon held his jacket above his head.

- We should run home before drowning. You yelled.

You ran all the way back to your house, screaming and laughing and by the time you reached it, you were soaking wet. Both of your makeup was ruined by the water and you both agreed to change and clean up before getting sick. 

After getting most of the blue paint on your face out, you unzipped your dress and struggle to take it off above your head. You only had a shoulder left inside the humid fabric when Vernon came back from the bathroom sooner than expected and caught you in this embarrassing position, stuck with your costume, wearing only your undergarments. 

The dress finally came out in a "pop", and you meet Vernon's flustered expression, frozen in front of your half naked body.

- I'm, huh... could you... you know...

After a second, it clicked in his mind, and he turned around hurriedly apologizing.

- I'm so sorry I should have knocked I'm so stupid.

- It's okay don't worry, we used to play in your pool all     the time after all!

- But we were... younger and... different. He whispered so     that you didn't quite hear him.

You put on a track short, and a wide tee shirt then checked your window to close the blinds.

- You gotta be kidding? It stopped raining! Look.

Indeed, no more downpour outside. An idea came to your mind immediately.

- Hey, our costumes are ruined but the night is still young     how about we put on some old white sheets and continue the treat as     ghosts? You proposed

- Sure.

His answer was short, but he seemed okay, so you sent him to find sheets downstairs in the laundry room.

              Just like that, Vernon went to find sheets, but once he was alone next to the washing machine, he held himself against the shelfs cursing and trying to keep his composure. He was so flustered. You didn't even notice how bad of a blushing mess he was back in the room. He had his heart beating faster earlier when you came out the door, then that kiss you gave him on the cheek... and now your body and it hidden charms that he never saw before. Your curves wouldn't leave his mind, neither did your genuine eyes and smile...

- God dammit.

He ran into your room where you were busy searching for the best glasses to wear above your ghost's outfit. You turned to face him and asked him why he didn't bring the sheets

- Weren't there any white ones?

- Fuck them sheets. He said before grabbing your waist and     pulling you in for a kiss.

          You didn't know how to react at the sudden action and had your eyes wide open while he devoured your lips. You stumbled when he moved forward until your back reached your desk. Your hand therefore held onto his shoulders, and he bit your lower lips making you shiver. 

You finally closed your eyes once the shock slowly faded, and you realized what was happening. His large hands grabbed your ass and lifted you up on your desk. He then applied his palms harshly on both of your bared thighs and left your mouth to connect his tongue to your neck. 

He kissed and licked a sweet spot you didn't even know was there and it suddenly made you moan. Hearing this unexpected new sound from you made him broke the contact between your skin and his lips, he looked at you almost amazed and as your mouth remained open from the moan you just let out, he took advantage of it and dive once again to kiss you but this time inviting his tongue to the party.

The ballet of your wet muscles was providing you a growing wave of heat from the surface of your skin to your most inner nerves. You were getting more and more confident and lost your hands in his still humid and messy hair when your legs closed around his waist getting him even closer. 

His hands were now caressing your body, one massaging your lower side, and maintaining your back, the other exploring under your shirt. His fingers gripped the middle of your bra and his broke the kiss again to ask you if you were okay with him touching your breasts. You blinked for a moment and felt his warm breath melting into yours, his eyes were scarily dark from lust but the red glow on his cheek and the shiver in his voice made you bite your lips.

As soon as you said yes, he planted another deep kiss on your mouth.

- Let's get rid of that then. He smiled

You felt his hand on your back unclipping your bra, then he lifted both your shirt and undergarment tossing them somewhere in the room. He took a minute to admire your body and the hungry look he had made you want to rub your thighs together. His index finger softly trailed a line around your breasts then up on your collar bone. You were torn apart between desire and shyness, but one thing was sure...

- It's not fair. You complained.

Vernon followed your gaze and smirked.

- Alright, alright. He began while removing his own shirt.     Satisfied?

What did they feed this guy out there? Your jaw was flirting with the ground as you studied his naked torso. Without even realizing you traced your fingers down his abs and made him squeeze.

- No way. Are you still ticklish?

- Absolutely not, you have cold hands that's all.

- Oh, is that all? You teased running your hands on his skin.

It was really fun to have ticklish-Vernon back, but you must admit that the muffled sound he made while trying to hold his sensitiveness turned you on so bad.

- Maybe you'll like it better if I tickle you down here.

You took off his belt and he watched carefully as your hand freed his already half hard member from his boxer. You stood up from the desk and switched position without detaching your fingers from his length, Vernon's lower back leaning against the wood. He maintained his body with his arms on the desk and you started to stroke him while sensually kissing his neck. He was inhaling really deeply, eyes closed and his tongue poking against the inside of his cheek. 

You were enjoying every one of his reactions, and you loved the way your breasts were rubbing against his torso, turning your nipples hard.

Suddenly the doorbell rang announcing some Halloween visitors. You sighed against his skin and looked at him.

- This may sound rude as hell, but I have to go since I left     a sign.

You kissed him on the lips and took his shirt on the floor to cover your body. He watched you, clearly frustrated. You laughed and told him you took his shirt to be sure he wouldn't get dress and escape before you come back.

- I won't go anywhere until I make you scream my name baby,     I suggest you leave a "do not disturb" sign cause it's gonna     last for a while.

You gasped at his words and headed downstairs thinking about how this Halloween night would provide you a brand new type of chills.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
81.3K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...