Our World

By Anevon

Jade and Perrie have been best friends since high school and used to go through everything together. These la... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

437 22 1
By Anevon

Perrie's POV:

I should have never told her. That was honestly the biggest mistake I ever made. I knew this would happen.

She is avoiding me.

Ever since she found out about what happened, we always slept in the same bed until I explained everything in detail. She hasn't touched me once after our almost kiss incident and I'm not sure if she's avoiding me because of that or because of my story.

She probably thinks it's my own fault too.

I know she said she would remind me it wasn't my fault until I believed her, but for the last week she hasn't even talked to me for more than two minutes. She could've just told me she thought I was an idiot. No need to avoid me at all costs.

Everything inside of me is aching for her. I really need to talk to her when she gets home. I've tried to talk to her before, but she always found somewhere to go, not this time.

I hear the front door open and close, so I hurry out of my room to not let her slip into her own room, where she'll lock herself up for the rest of the evening. Yeah, she is really making an effort to avoid me.

"Jade!" I yell louder than intended, which makes her stop dead in her tracks abruptly. "Can we please talk?" God, I'm literally talking to her back and I can still feel the nerves running through my veins. Why does this woman make me so nervous?

She doesn't even turn around to answer me. "I still have some work I need to finish." It doesn't even sound convincing. Is she even trying?

"Jade, it's Friday. You have a whole weekend to finish that. Please come sit down with me for a minute." I can see her hesitate, but she takes another step to her room. "Please." My voice breaks while I speak and I can barely hold back the tears.

Did Jade feel like this when I avoided her all those months? Wow, I'm a really shitty friend. I didn't realize how much this shit can affect people. Granted, I never ignored her or actively ran away in our own house. I did, however, leave the house as often as possible.

Jade turns around slowly and her eyes are filled with regrets. Her eyes fill with tears too as our eyes lock. When the hell did we become two overemotional chicks? "I don't think that's a good idea, Pez."

"You don't even know what I am going to say." I counter quickly. I want to step closer to her, but I'm afraid she'll back away and that would break my heart.

How did we go from almost always touching to not even speaking to each other overnight? Jade looks like she's fighting a battle inside before she makes her way to the couch and sits down, looking up at me expectantly.

I sit down beside her but make sure to leave some space between us. I take a deep breath and under Jade's gaze, I suddenly forget the whole speech I had prepared for her.

"I, uhm..." I fiddle with my fingers nervously and look up at Jade. Her warm and kind eyes make me calm down almost completely.

"Look, I don't know what happened to us all of a sudden, but I do know that I fucking hate this,, so please tell me what's wrong. Do you think it was my own fault too because I..."

"Perrie Louise Edwards, don't even finish that. Like I have told you before, stop blaming yourself. I'm not avoiding you because of that."

My eyes shoot up at that. "So you do admit that you have been avoiding me?" Her eyes don't meet mine and I can see her shake her head to herself.

"No, I mean, I don't know. Well... Yeah, I have, but it doesn't have anything to do with that. I can promise you that, Pez. You didn't make a mistake by telling me." She tries to smile at me, but it's the fakest smile I have ever seen.

"Sure feels like it," I mutter under my breath, but by the quick flash of hurt in the brunette's eyes, I can tell she heard me. "Then what is it, Jade?"

I scoot closer to her and to my surprise, she lets me. Yet again, it seems like a war is going on in Jade's head before she looks up slowly.

"I don't know. I really should get my work done now." She stands up and walks to her room quickly. Right before she reaches her bedroom door, I manage to speak the words that have been on my mind this whole conversation.

"Is it because we almost kissed?" Jade almost trips on air when she hears me. She turns around with an unreadable expression on her face.

"I can't take advantage of you."

That's all she says before she turns around again and leaves me standing there dumbfounded.

Once I finally recover a little bit from her just plain hurtful words, I barge into her room and find her peacefully reading a book until she sees me.

"You're kidding me, right? Take advantage of me? Do you think I'm all weak and vulnerable because of what happened?" She quickly stands up from her bed and is clearly shocked by my reaction.

"What? You thought I was going to say thank you for not 'taking advantage of me'" I say air quoting her words. "News flash, Thirlwall, I don't need your fucking pity. I need you to be here for me and I need you to care for me as you have always done."

I can see Jade starting to get annoyed. "Well, news flash, Edwards, kissing your best friend after she has gone through some fucked up shit is not exactly my definition of taking care of her."

I take a step closer to Jade and feel my whole body heat up due to my anger. "Well, another news flash, I'm not made of glass. You cannot break me that easily."

Jade takes a step back before speaking up again. "I'm going to keep this up too then. News flash, maybe I just don't want to kiss my best friend because I don't want to ruin our friendship."

I grumble while I take another step to the brunette, which makes her step back again. "Oh my god, Jade. News flash." Another step. "I" another step "kissed" another step "you!"

Jade's back is now against the wall and her eyes are only fixed on my lips. My eyes flicker down to her pink, kissable lips and before I can even think about what to do next, Jade's hand grabs my neck and pulls me so close to her our breaths mingle.

"Do it again." She breathes against my lips. I don't have to be told twice and I quickly push my lips against her. The kiss is a lot rougher than our first one, but that doesn't make it any less perfect.

I suck her bottom lip while my hands on her waist hold her against the wall firmly. A low moan escapes my lips when I feel her tongue asking for entrance. I gladly open my mouth to deepen the kiss.

As our tongues battle for dominance, Jade's hands find their way under my shirt, where she starts caressing my sides up and down. My hands go down to the hem of her shirt and I tug on it suggestively, letting her know I want it off.

We pull away both out of breath and I quickly pull her shirt over her head and push her back against the wall, my body pressed against hers. Our lips meet again and once Jade's tongue finds its way back into my mouth, I suck on it hard, earning me a loud moan.

I pull away to smirk at her and am glad to see her cheeks a bright red. My lips attach to her neck quickly, trying to get her to make that heavenly sound again. My nails softly graze her stomach at the same time I find her sweet spot and that does it for her again.

I keep sucking and nibbling on her neck, slowly making my way down to her collarbone, making sure to leave some very visible marks. Her hand tangles in my hair as her head falls back against the wall.

One of my hands slowly goes down to her jeans and swiftly unbuttons them. Jade's hands tugs on my hair and I take that as encouragement for me to keep going, so my lips start kissing down the valley of her breasts.

"Perrie" It comes out as a moan and I swear the sounds of that makes me even wetter than I already am.

"Perrie, stop." I pull away abruptly and look at the beautiful brunette concerned. "Are you okay, babe?" She smiles at the nickname and nods her head.

"I'm perfect, Pez. I just don't want to rush it. Let's make this something we won't regret, okay?" Our bodies are still pressed close together, which makes it hard to concentrate.

"I would never regret this, Jadey. This would be a dream come true." I lean in again to peck her lips and let mine linger there.

Jade captures my lips with hers again and I immediately try to deepen it, but I stop when I feel two hands push against my chest softly. "Go stand over there, please." She says, pointing to the other side of the bed.

I quickly oblige and once I'm standing at the other side of the room, she releases a loud sigh. "Okay, now I can focus again. Look, don't get me wrong, I want this. I really do, but do we even know what this means? I don't want to do this and then be full of regrets the morning after because we want different things."

I take in her words as well as possible with her standing there without a shirt and purple bruises already forming on her neck and collarbones. A smirk spreads across my face because of my work, but a cough gets me out of my thoughts.

Jade is looking at me with an arched eyebrow. "Eyes are up here, Edwards."

"Uhu, yeah. I'm sorry. I get what you mean and you know what? You are totally right. We need to figure out what this extreme sexual tension between us is before we act on it."

Jade nods happily at me and my eyes travel back down her body. I can literally feel my clit throbbing at the sight in front of me.

"You are just going to need to excuse me while I go take a cold shower now," I say, winking at Jade before rushing out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 421 16
Jade Thirlwall has been a nerd in all the years of high school. She has been bullied nonstop and hides a very dark secret that no one knows about. Sh...
30.2K 932 30
Jade and Perrie have been friends for most of their lives. What will happen when they find out some devastating news? Follow the story of our favour...
963 30 10
Though continents apart, Jade and Perrie's connection defied physical boundaries. Nothing could keep them apart or stop the intensity of their feelin...
19.6K 548 23
Jesy and jade have very different lives. Jade being not so popular at school, Jesy being more popular with her two best friends leigh and perrie. Eve...