Hold Me Tight

By Golden_1601

"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck yo... More

prologue
Chapter 1: Auction
Chapter 2: Pain
Chapter 3: Unexpected
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Welcome to hell
Chapter 6: Dejected
chapter 7: Unsettling feeling
Chapter 9: Change in heart
Chapter 10: Dancing with the Devil
Chapter 11: Dilemma
Chapter 12 : Guilt
Chapter 13: Being nice
Chapter 14: Honeymoon
Chapter 15: kissed my breath away
Chapter 16: His weakness
Chapter 17: Inner Demons
Chapter 18: Final goodbyes
Chapter 19: Body, heart and soul
Chapter 20: Realisation
Author's Note
Chapter 21: Irresistible
Chapter 22: Unfortunate
Chapter 23: Back Stabber

Chapter 8: Dominating

2.6K 88 1
By Golden_1601

"I'm bad with words, I hope you're good in reading eyes."

Ishani

It's only a been week since my wedding and it almost felt like eternity. My daily routine felt like a punishment itself, home to office, office to home completely exhausted and gone to sleep. I couldn't make any time for myself. Aditya made me work during weekends too and not to mention his childish punishments and humiliation every now and then.

The hell torture starts from opening my eyes, starting with preparing my own breakfast, lunch and dinner which seems pretty normal to me as back in my house my aunt made me do all the things. At office Aditya made me do all the task which I'm unable to do without any assistance as I'm not familiar with all the stuffs, as a trainee it's impossible to handle such difficult job. However he ordered me to accompanied him in every important meeting with the clients and every dealing with other companies just to keep an eye on me. Then after every dealing he made me submit all the reports regards those meetings, like dude isn't it the job of your secretary?

But I'm in no position to deny him so I do my best not to mess up things, but as lack of experience I do mistakes every now and then, and that give him the chance to humiliate and insult me infront of everyone, and as if it is not enough he put me under the guidance of his secretary miss Julie.

And after a horrible day at office when I came back home where I suppose to find peace after all the exhaustion made me hate my life more. Onetime there is no food left, onetime the air conditioner in my room is not working, onetime all my clothes are wet left me in my work clothes whole night and onetime I have to spent all night in the lawn as he locked me outside because I came home late. Just how I hate life nowadays.

I haven't seen any of my family members and my friends since the wedding, however I talk to Maahi and uncle few times, grandma also called me once and Urvi bugged my phone with all her messages. I know they all wanted to see me as much as I do but Aditya made it very clear that without his permission I couldn't even blink my eyes, and he gives me no time to do otherwise. It felt like he always breathing on my neck, ready to snap at me when I made any slightest mistake. I missed my old life terribly, my home, my college, my studies, my old part time job everything, even the taunting and bickering of my aunt.

However Maria proved to be a good company and a guardian for me, she care for me like her own child, make sure I eat properly and being hydrated. She feared Aditya very much because her job is at stake but despite that she helps me in the house chores and preparing my meals. I told her many times not to risk her job for me but her nature is such that she can't sit and watch me in trouble.

And in office I made a few friends as well, however most of them are not so helping or considerate in nature but still somehow their company made me forget about my pathetic situation for sometimes. I thought Rohan would be a helpful companion in need but most of his work is outside the office and I barely see him here.

The lunch time came fast and Mayank asked me to come with him in the office canteen. I agreed gladly, this is perfect scope for me to come to know more about my colleagues. But before we got out off the floor Julie come to me and said Mr. Oberoi called me in his office. I internally rolled my eyes, knows he is doing it on purpose, he is very well known that I haven't had my breakfast as I woke up late today and now he is prohibiting me to take my lunch too. I said to Mayank to go by himself, I'll join him after I finished with Mr. Oberoi, which I'm sure not possible.

I came to his office and knocked at the wooden door twice.

"Come in." Hearing his stern voice I entered and found him lost in stack of papers. I stand there without saying any words as I was told before and let him finish whatever he is doing. I found myself gawking at his book selves at one side of wall and also the details in his office.

After almost five minutes he looked up and meet my gaze, then said,

"Sit down." Without much thought I went there and take a seat. I looked at him still busy signing some files and I sighed silently. I wonder why would he call me if he is going to be so engrossed in his work. I started to get annoyed and started to fiddling with my fingers.

"Julie, come inside and grab the files." He said over the phone then advert his gaze towards me slightly and our eyes met. I looked away almost immediately feeling intimidated just by his looks. In no time his Julie came inside swaying her hips. I rolled my eyes and unconsciously twich my mouth by seeing her reveling grey shirt and high slit mini pencil skirt, and not to mention the slutty expression she holds while eyeing Aditya seductively. I turned to see Aditya and caught him still looking at me, but I looked away from both of them. My mind automatically repeat the scene of that night not so long ago and recreate the possible scenarios happened between them that night.

"Anything else Sir?" She asked in a awfully seductive tone made me frowned and looked at her. She holds the stack of files close to her chest and her breast spilling out of her almost open blouse and red lips pouted slightly. She didn't even bother to keep her sanity in presence of me and shamelessly flirting with my husband infront of me. Well she didn't know that fact but still, it is not professional at all!

"Don't disturb me until I'm done with Ms. Roy." My eyes widened as this left his mouth, I shifted my gaze from Julie to him, seeing him smirking slightly. I gulped at the thought what did he mean by that. I again looked at Julie and found her glaring at me. Then she stomped away and close the door behind, making only two of us sitting face to face.

I'm getting really nervous by his constant uncomfortable gaze at me, so I let my eyes fall on my fidgeting fingers in my lap. The tension in the atmosphere getting thicker by each passing second. I didn't understand why he didn't said anything so I slightly rise my head and my eyes met his liquid coal one. He was staring me the whole time while I'm freaking out inside. Why this man have to be so intimidating?!

"We're going to meet grandma today, she wants to see you." He said with his signature deep voice. A small smile made it's way to my lips and my mood immediately lightened by hearing that, meeting grandma would be the best thing that might be happened in past few horrible days.

"I hope you know that you have to keep your mouth shut about our relation to grandma and act like happily wedded." He said sternly, in which my smile falls in an instant. I know I have to pretend like I'm the happiest girl in this world right now despite I live with the bitter truth every moment. Nonetheless I nodded my head in agreement and lowered my head.

"Change into that dress." He commands again made me looked at him confused. He nodded his head towards his left and diverting my eyes it fell upon a beautiful royal blue designer long gown. What attracts me the most is it's unique neckline. The fabric is surely fine satin, and has a long slit at one side. It looks so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off of that but I don't understood why he asked me to change into that elegant dress out of context. It's surely the most beautiful dress I've ever seen but it's definitely not suitable to go to hospital.

I looked at him frowning only to find him scrolling through his phone leaning back in his seat.

"Why would I have to change into that dress?" I asked hesitantly out of confusion. His dangerous eyes fall upon mine in slow motion and only by this slight motion I felt my breath hitched in my throat.

"I'm not obliged to give you any damn explanation." He said in his baritone voice, but it made me frowned. Who is he to take decisions on my behalf?

"You are when the decision have taken for me." I said under my breath with a gritted teeth but when I met his gaze I figured he heard me. I gulped when he put his phone down and lean forward in his desk.

"What did I say before about keeping your mouth shut?" His deep calm voice made a chill ran down my spine. Thinking of having another punishment because of my talkative self. I lowered my gaze to my lap and try not to affected by his burning gaze.

"That's like a good girl, now go and change, or I'll rip your damn clothes right here right now." At his comment my head snapped up, my eyes widened and ears became hot out of embarrassment. His expression is stoic and doesn't have any glint of humor that made me believe that he isn't joking.

I hastily got up and practically ran towards the elegant blue dress hanging from a self full of his business suits. I can felt his eyes on me the whole time, and I swear my face would also turned red at this point. I snatched the dress carefully from the self and aimlessly searching for any dressing room.

"Left door in the row." He said behind me and I heard a lace of amusement in his voice this time. I stride towards the instructed door and locked it after getting inside. I literally heard my own heartbeat, he made me so flushed just by his one statement.

I just couldn't understand what effect he has on me whenever he is around I just couldn't act as my own self. I let him insult me, intimidate me and dominate me, and couldn't understand the reason so far, it is happening to me for the first time that I let anyone look down upon me, well except from my aunt.

The dress fitted me perfectly like a second skin as if made only for me, it shows my curves prominently. The dress is indeed beautiful but what I don't like about it is I felt like my boobs spilled out if I bend a slightest bit and my left leg is totally exposed upto my upper thigh. Basically it looks down right offensive as a go to attire for hospital. What would grandma think of me wearing this evening gown to meet her at hospital? What would I say that her brat grandson force me to wear that? What kind of psycho do that?

I let my dark brown wavy locks fall over my back and shoulders, and comb them using my hand. The color of the dress compliments my exotic wheatish brown complexion and my skin looks radiant under the bright light of the dressing room. I put minimum make up just to do justice to that elegant outfit, otherwise I'd look like a total freak.

I took a deep sigh and got out of the dressing room only to meet by emptiness. Aditya is nowhere to be seen. Where did he go? Just at that moment the door of his office opened and reveling his one and only Julie. I just want to roll my eyes the way she looked at me in disbelief and shock.

What's her problem with me?

After composing herself to her usual professional expression she came towards me and handed me the box she carried all the way here. I frowned in confusion but opened the box anyway. There lies a beautiful pair of crystal embedded high heels.

"Wear them." I looked up at her commanding voice and caught her glaring at me. I didn't bother to question her any further, I just can't stand the mere sight of her. So I made my way to the nearby couch and sit there with the box placed beside me.

I removed my vans and slipped the heels with ease, again they fitted me perfectly. I stood up in my feet and almost tripped while making my first step. I should listen to Urvi when she told me to practice wearing heels, but I always turned her down by saying I don't like heels and never wear them in my life. Now I really regretted my choice back then.

I heard a snicker from Julie when I again stumbled on my feet. Irritatedly I looked at her and she gave me a dirty look with an evil smirk which I so want to rip off her caked up face.

"I wonder what Mr. Oberoi saw in you, I mean look at you, you are such a clumsy ass, how do you even satisfy his needs?!" She commented on me, made me frowned in confusion.

"What do you mean?" I try to ask as polite as possible but the irritation is audible in my tone. She rolled her eyes in a dramatic way then spit out with her screeching voice,

"Don't act so innocent as if you don't know why you get those special treatments from Mr. Oberoi." She pointed her index towards me and in an up and down motion as she described what she actually mean by special treatments.

"You can be his slut for some time but let me tell you I'm his personal favorite. I witnessed many girls he fucked but none of them lasted more than a few days, so don't keep your hopes so high." She finished with a proud smirk plastered on her face and my mouth agape by her statement. She is a certified bitch.

"I don't need to be his slut because I'm his..." I stopped in mid sentence as I remember what Aditya told me before.

"No one, I repeat absolutely no one in the office should know about the relation between us."

Julie squinted her eyes and tilted her head while giving me a questioning look.

"Nevermind." I said looking away from her and try to leave the office without stumbling on my heels. She seems a lot older than me and probably a bit older than Aditya too so I don't want to disrespect her in any manner, but seems like she has other plans.

She gripped my forearm and yanked me towards her, now we're face to face with each other and thanks to the heels now I'm in eye level with her as well.

"Not so fast sweetheart, you need to fix that attitude of yours infront of me, or it'll take me two seconds to kick you out of this office." She snarled at me and tighten her grip around my forearm. I scoffed at her and snatched my arm forcefully from her grip.

"Who are you to throw me out of this office? As you told me before you are nothing but a slut to Mr. Oberoi and I'm damn sure he is not taking orders from you or anyone in any matter." Despite I'm shaking inside I'll not allow her to degrade me like that.

She has taken aback by my little speech and unable to utter any further. Not interested to deal with her anymore I turned to leave the office. Just when I'm about to open the door it flew open reveling Aditya in all his glory, with a black suit which is different from that he wore at morning.

He eyed me from head to toe and I felt my skin is on fire by his thorough gaze. His eyes again meet mine after a solid minute and I gulped the way his darkened a bit.

"Julie cancel all my meetings for today." He said to his secretary but never looked away from me. His gaze is so intense that I have to peel my eyes from him.

"Let's go." With that said he turned around, left me surprised. Did he asked me or Julie? There is no way he asked me to come with him. I looked over my shoulder hearing Julie's heels clicking on the marble and in a second she stood beside me. She cast me a glance and the same dirty smirk returned back to her lips.

"Tsk tsk tsk, it's such a shame that Mr Oberoi even consider such a fragile girl like you to worth his valuable time. I'm sure you didn't last more than 1 hour with him because...." she paused and leaned towards me then continues "...He is a beast in bed, and let me tell you he likes it rough." She said the last part in my ear in a whisper and then giggled maniacally.

I scrunched my face in disgust and stomped away from that shameless women. I felt really disgusted of how she thinks about me or how she described all the unnecessary things about Aditya. I'm a little bit upset too at the thought of him slept with many women before and still sleeping with other women even after his marriage.

A sighed deeply and control my emotions which is gather as tears in my eyes. I definitely don't want to cry over this issue as I choose to live with this. I know Aditya tries his best to break me and hurt me in every possible way so that I called off this unwanted marriage. But I'm determine to keep my promise to grandma and my uncle that I'll live a happy married life, even if I'm hurting I'll never let them know about it.

When I reached the elevator Aditya is already standing inside his private lift which only he used. I hesitate whether to go inside or take the other commoner lift.

"Come in fast." Aditya's irritated voice stopped my internal battle. I sighed and reluctantly go inside his private elevator. The door close with a ding and the awkward silence envelopes us. From the corner of my partially blurry vision I can see him scrolling through his phone and totally avoiding my presence which I really greatful for. I don't want him to start any unnecessary conversation with me.

Within seconds the door opened in his private garage, I can guess that because here I only see four luxury cars which is definitely belongs to him. With a quick click on his car key, one of the black car's indicators blinked twice. He opened the driver's side door and hopped in, close the door behind him.

I hastily approached the passenger door, I don't want to spoil my mood by pissing him before meeting grandma. I settle myself and closed the door carefully. I'm offended to feel that his car seat is more comfortable than my bed back in home. I wonder how I'll adapt to this lifestyle for the rest of my life. It made me self conscious and uncomfortable.

"Seatbelt." I startled by his sudden voice in this closed off space. I immediately responded by pulling the seatbelt and buckle it securely without much struggle.

"Here, put this on." I looked at his side and my eyes falls upon his hand holding my wedding ring. I tentatively lifted my eyes and met his darkened eyes void of any emotions. Almost instantly I shifted my gaze towards my ring and with a sigh took it from him.

There is no rocket science to understand why he gave me back my ring, he is very cautious about every little detail and made sure that everything look normal so grandma wouldn't get suspicious. I reluctantly slide the ring in my finger and looked at it. It felt a little uncomfortable and I scrunched my nose in annoyance as how that beautiful diamond ring shines in my dull finger, totally an odd match, just like us, I thought.

He starts the engine and within a glimpse we are in highway leading to the hospital. I just want this ride gonna end as fast as possible. He surprisingly didn't humiliate me or threatened me this whole time, and I deliberately avoide his presence beside me by looking out of the window.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Please vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 13.4K 14
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
803K 6K 13
❤️ COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN❤️ FIRST PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here. THIS BOOK EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.IN...
675K 32.8K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
4M 141K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...