Sacrificed Soul

MeAlPayne द्वारा

When a prank turned territorial dispute goes too far among the adolescents of the Sequoia pack, a Fenryr is u... अधिक

Author's Note
Part One: The Ascension
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Part Two: The Cliff
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Part Three: The Fall
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Seven

14 0 0
MeAlPayne द्वारा

Jack Daniels was every bit as much of a party as his namesake, a fact he'd gone out of his way to prove to me five times over. On the final eve of my second, and last, tour in the middle east, huddling on a broken down cot in the shadows of the barracks, the little coyote shifter figured he'd show me a good time.

What had actually happened was that Dodger, the humongous, very gay bear shifter had made the snide comment, "I wonder if Danny boy could manage anything taller than five two?"

It was in response to Daniels talking out his five-five ass. Mariah Irwin, a fierce cougar shifter, and Deshaun Williams, the most beautiful second soul lion I had ever met, had no few digs to throw out either. You know how it is, cats and dogs n' all. Irwin pushed her booted foot onto my shoulder when I wasn't joining in the conversation, my nose shoved into my phone as I read emails from the Orion clan.

Daniels, never one to back down from a challenge, had accepted.

Apparently, I was just collateral. But I forgive the bear's earlier mistake of pointing his beefy index finger at me, all five foot nine inches of rabid wolf, to which Daniels proceeded to fuck me with his eyes as he hadn't bothered with before. Not so soon after, it was with the baseball bat of a cock that I still couldn't figure out how he stowed away. Did he fold it in half? Did he stuff it up his own asshole?

I don't care, stuck in the moment as I ride him. His huge wang hits all the good spots, and he's completely transfixed by my breasts that swing just above his face every time I slide up and down. Poor guy has forgotten how to moan. He's just... laying there.

My chuckle is silent, but I let it show in a smile that barely hides teeth. He's probably regretting taking me on. But I only feel. Right now. In the moment, like any good wolf should do. His legs move beneath me, and I feel his second soul pushing strength into it's human's muscles to lift me further up. He anchors his heels into the cot and starts jackrabbiting, making up for it by reaching between us and fondling my clit.

A breathy moan escapes my mouth as he finds it without error, circling slow and hard. My pussy starts to constrict, sucking him in deeper as I come for what could be the thirtieth time. The man was certainly not lying when he said he knew his way around a cunt.

And while I am only a wolf, he is a man with the second soul of a canidae cousin, so neither of us think to stop while we're ahead. My hands are buried in the tangled sheets of the uncomfortable cot, his fingers are tight on my bouncing hips and scraping over my clit. His knot swells, and by a combination of both our sex drunk brains, we do a very stupid thing.

I slam down and he thrusts up.

"Ah, fuck!" I cry, suddenly free of the fuck-fog, but it's too late. The blood swells at the base of his dick, the knot straining my soon to be sore pussy. It settles behind my pubic bone, and the fucker has the audacity to start moaning and grinding against me. His fingers squeeze and release. Squeeze and release. I feel his left leg jiggle a bit, too. I bet his toes are just curling.

Men, I think as I sit back and let him enjoy himself. For the most part, if my human body is begging for something more than my own hand, I have to settle for the cocky little bastards. No matter the size of his dick though, he isn't a wolf. Those knots, man, they make me wild. But wolf's are smarter than the average yote. They didn't thrust themselves willy-nilly into the government's waiting hands.

Not that I'd had a choice.

I look down at the grimacing, still orgasming Daniels. His squirming is cute, and I'm not sure that I feel left out. His hands make him a conductor of the best sort of orchestra, and by the moon, that fucking mouth is very tricksy. But still, I don't want to be stuck on top of him for the next twenty minutes. Thinking more on it, I could probably pull free of him.

So I move, just a little, testing the tension behind the lips of my pussy. It's certainly not as snug as a wolf shifter's would be, so I start to lift with my legs. Daniels yelps.

"Don't move," he wheezes

This time, I laugh, the noise ringing on the metal walls of the barracks, "Oh, come on. It won't hurt once it's out."

"No. Please. No, please. Just stay," He says, his fingers sliding up from my hips to settle around my waist, pinching hard to keep me there.

"You guys okay?"

I groan as Dodger sweeps into view from behind the makeshift curtain I'd put up. I didn't care if anyone saw my naked body. I liked it very much as a matter of fact, but that didn't mean I was going to give the rest of our little shifter squad a show.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened anyway. Dodger with his dumb strength accidentally rips the fabric down. He's not quite large enough to hide us from view of the cats, who take one look at our predicament and start yowling like street toms.

"He knotted you? I didn't even think he would get that far!"

"Who knew a yote could be taken to task! Did you even feel it, Orion?"

"Oh please," I say, wincing when the knot jumps. Maybe it would hurt more than a little if I jumped off, "We've been going at it for hours. You can't even pretend that you didn't hear me cumming."

"Oh please my ass, O, you were totally faking it. I've heard your real howls with Warrenson."

"Shut the fuck up, Mariah," I drawl, "At least I don't get off with barbs scraping me on the inside."

They didn't stop laughing, weren't listening, and still pointing their grubby paws in the general direction of his dick and my vag. I look down at Daniels, but he's still in la-la land, gently rubbing circles over my hips with his thumbs.

At wits end, I make eyes at Dodger, who's pulled his hands away from the eyes he was trying to protect from an assault of two straight people having sex long enough to see my face.

"Cold water?" He asks, wincing.

"With how hot it is back here, luke warm should just fine," I say, noticing the sweat gathering between my breasts, my hair soaking with it and sticking to my skin. Leaning back on my hands, I watch his back as he tumbles off. I don't bother thanking him. It's his fault for dropping in on us, both human and bear knew better by now.

A small snore breaks through the silence, and I groan when I realize Daniels has passed out. He's in for a rough start, and I smile, baring my teeth this time.

____________

"Hey," Dodger says as he approaches me early the next morning.

I ignore him in favor of staring at the map of home I've pulled up on my phone. I could get lost for hours staring at it, memorizing the roads that would lead me there. His foot taps on my bag, trying to get my attention.

Its full, the closed zipper protecting the few neatly stored items contained within it. My whole life, twelve entire years spent floating around the world, was almost complete. Maureen, my mother, had told me that all things must end, but for me, this was just a beginning. I wasn't sure that I believed her. My only memories of the place my human body had been raised were filled with rage and blood. 

Dodger, he's been with me since the beginning. Or nearly there, at any rate. My human had been smart. So freaking smart, and where the army had guessed I'd need two years to retrain my wolf mind into something that could navigate the human world, I'd turned it into one. Dee had been waiting for me on the other side, and he hadn't wandered far off ever since.

"You're thinking too hard," He says, poking one of his sausage fingers into my forehead.

I snap at it with my teeth and he chuckles, snatching it away.

"You know, my mom wanted to kill me when I first signed up," he said, rubbing my arm with gentle, callused hands that I'd seen crush the skulls of lesser men, "She said, and I quote..."

" 'If you join that den of degenerates, I'll disown you,"' I finish for him.

"Right," he says, and I can almost feel the intense roll of his eyes. He hates when I finish his sentences, "and what happened next?"

"You went anyway. When you visited home the first time, she cried like a baby and couldn't stop bragging about you to anyone and everyone."

"What I'm getting at, little wolf—"

I growl, he squeezes me closer to his bulk.

"—Is that while everything may be different, you're still going home to a family that loves you. We've all heard the phone calls, and no few of us have read your emails over your shoulder. They love you, Leanne, and if I know anything about wolves, it's this: Pack will always call you home."

"Pack wouldn't even let me cross the border," I groan, my throat tightening at the use of my stolen name. It should have been her to choose what I'd be called.

Anyway, I'd called Larry, my father, and he was the one that broke the news. They weren't ready for me. Pack, that is. But by alpha decree, the Orion clan wasn't allowed to come down to me, either. It was a betrayal to my already fragile pack-ties and a mistake I didn't make twice.

Dodger, he'd filled that gap for me. Bears didn't really form lasting family units, not like wolves, but his was closer than most. I had been welcomed into his den with only open arms and very few questions. Soon after, his younger siblings had called me an 'honorary bear' when I'd revealed my second form, and then proceeded to wallop me any time we roughhoused. By the end of leave, I'd shared everything with them from memories of my Honey-girl to the well earned scoldings of a fearsome mother bear.

My third favorite bear shifter sighs, resting his chin on the top of my head as he fully engulfs me in a hug he knows will warm my little wolfie heart, "What does your mom have to say?"

I scoff, "Too much. It's Lenora I listen to anyway. She's got all the gossip."

"And..."

"She says it's a mixed opinion, but I don't care how many times she says I don't deserve it. I could've..." I have to stop, choking on my own breath, but I continue at a whisper, "I could have killed so many people, Dee. I could have ended the entire pack in one night."

He knows the stories of the Fenryr, had studied them until his eyes bled so that he would be prepared for me. He doesn't deny it, moving on, "So you know what you have to do now?"

Like a human toddler, my head waves left to right in denial.

"You show them what you are now. You make them live in the present."

"It's not that easy."

"It is, though. It's as simple as showing them your beautiful face and shoving your achievements into their ugly ones. How 'bout— no, don't look at me that way— How about this, I bet you twenty whole dollars that when you show up, the pack will accept you. No ifs, and, or buts. Your family will make such an outrageous show of your arrival that you'll be sick to your stomach with all the excitement."

"Only twenty?"

"It's the army, what kind of money do you think I'm made of?"

Not very much, that was for certain, but he was still being a cheap-skate. I hold my hand out palm up and he grabs it before I can change my mind, squeezing so hard that I yelp.

"Just as a reminder," He chuckles, but he becomes serious just as quick, "If you think you're getting into trouble, if you find that you can't trust yourself, you call me. The Judson bears will always be able to clobber you back down to earth, little wolf."

I nod this time, scooting out from under him as I stand place my fists on my hips to look around at the building that had been my home for so long. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like?" I blurt.

"What what would be like?"

"Being wholly human. Not having to worry about hierarchies or the deadly beasts some of us hide in our chests. Or like me. A beast of two bodies."

"That," he says as he stands with a groan, both of his knees popping, "Is how I know you're ready to go home. What wolf in the wild would ever think that way?"

The squealing brakes of an army vehicle rings in my ears, and I turn to see Captain Thompson at the wheel, staring at me from the wide open sands of the yonder, "Time to go, Orion."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 33.4K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
His Ghost AR.Thomson द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

206 7 30
Forced into a pack after her father's death, she only ever knew the life of a lone wolf. Now, she was a puppet in a game of shifter politics. Where o...
The New Alpha Madi द्वारा

वेरवुल्फ़

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
How The Night Moves Emily द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

4.7K 151 14
"I tried to reject him as my mate, but he wouldn't accept. And though he ignited fire within me, I wanted to protect Seth, because he was the most vu...