Sacrificed Soul

By MeAlPayne

When a prank turned territorial dispute goes too far among the adolescents of the Sequoia pack, a Fenryr is u... More

Part One: The Ascension
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Part Two: The Cliff
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Part Three: The Fall
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Author's Note

18 0 0
By MeAlPayne

This book is meant for audiences 18 years of age and older and contains scenes that may be triggering to some. Please note the trigger warnings, particularly throughout Part One: Alcohol consumption, assault, attempted murder, blood, bullying, death, depression, explicit sexual content, gore, knotting penises, profanity, rape, sexual assault, slut shaming, and violence.

Also, If you're a veteran and reading this after chapter one, you'll probably be triggered. I have never nor will I ever be a member of the military. Because of this, my characters probably sound like fucking idiots if it ever comes up into conversation because I have done very little research except what is most important at the moment, which is just getting the damn thing written. As it is, I'd really appreciate any feedback you'd have to offer! I have family and friends who are veterans of the army, navy, and marines but I doubt they'll want to help me unless I let them read the contents of this story. Honestly though, I won't be letting my family read this lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 187 34
When the Winter Moon Pack Alpha asks an abused human girl to join him, she finds herself helping him chase a murderer intent on killing all of the wo...
211K 10.4K 111
"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full" ***** It didn't start with a rejection. ...
738 121 30
Parents killed, pack killed, lost in the wild forest running away and almost killed. Saved by an Alpha kid just a few years older than she is. She's...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...