Crush To Boss. ✓ [Editing]

brownmudpie által

"Take it." He mumbled. I obeyed him. His lips were at one end while mine at the other. I felt the heat surrou... Több

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
Crush To Boss.
BOOK
THE DEAL

20

28.5K 653 40
brownmudpie által

Elle Miller.

I was in the cafeteria with my friends. We were eating our lunch while Mia and Liam were talking about something.

Fortunately they are peacefully having a conversation today.

"Oh Miss Miller!"

I heard someone call me. I look to my left to see the person walking towards me. It was Killian!

He flashed his charming smile while taking slow steps towards me.

"Oh my, Elle who is that hottie?"

"I-its.. a person who I'll work with, today onwards.."

I didn't knew how to explain myself.

"Damn Elle getting all the hot men.."

She mumbled mischievously. I immediately glared at her.

"No!"

"You know Mia? Just shut up."

Liam spoke tiredly.

"What did you say?"

They both went quiet when Killian reached our table.

"Oh! Have a seat!"

I exclaimed. He nodded, taking a seat next me.

"Hello! Er- I am Killian. I would be working with Miss Miller for a few days here.."

He spoke, of course, with a smile attached to his face. He really gave me those 'royal prince' vibes.

"I'm Mia!"

She said with enthusiasm. Liam and Tristan already looked done with everything but Liam still forced a smile and both of them introduced themselves.

Mia was giving a death stare to Liam which looked kind of funny.

Mia, me and Killian got along pretty well but Liam was eating in silence so did Tristan.

I didn't knew what was the problem.

After lunch me and Killian head towards my cabin and started working.

"Killian, I'll go get those files."

I said and quickly head to Mr William's cabin.

I knocked and entered. He seemed a bit busy watching something intently on his computer.

"Yes?"

"I came here for the files.."

He gestured me to take them. I did what I had to.

"Elle, wait."

"Yes?"

"Is everything going good? Are you comfortable?"

"Yes sir, I am good."

He nodded which was kind of confusing. I closed the door. After I left the room and turned around, my eyes met with Miss Rodriguez's.

"Oh..."

Was all she said as she looked at me with.. a hint of disgust in her eyes.

"Aren't you Enzo's minion?"

I frowned. How dare she say that?

"What?"

"You are always seen around Enzo.. tch.."

She clicked her tongue at the end and glared at me. I am literally his personal assistant, what does she expect?

"Excuse-"

I was cut off when Enzo opened the door behind me.

"Oh Miss Rodriguez! Come in. I was waiting for you."

"Yes Enzo!"

She said plastering a fake smile. As soon as they were done talking I excused myself and walked away.

I was angry, crazy. Everyone related to Enzo has a hate boner for me, I wonder why.

Enzo William.

I checked the emails sent to me by Vitaly. I immediately plugged in my earphones hearing the conversation between the daughter and the father.

A smirk made its way on my lips.

This man is going to regret his decision of making a deal with me.

I should thank Vitaly for helping me out with this.

I immediately closed the audio file when the door was knocked.

Elle stepped in. She kinda seems pissed these days. I don't think I made any mistake though.

I am thinking as if she is my boss now. Wow.

She took some files and stepped out. After a few moments I too, was about to step out but I stopped.

"Aren't you Enzo's minion?"

I heard a woman speak from other side. It was definitely not Elle. She never calls me by my first name during work hours.

After a few seconds I realised who it actually was. Elle was about reply but I opened the door before she could say anything.

I can't let my plan get ruined. I interrupted them and pretended as if I didn't hear them.

If Rodriguez breaks the deal because of a silly argument with my personal assistant, I won't be able to carry out my plan.

I am so sorry for this Elle.

I bet she is holding back the urge to snap at Rodriguez.

Elle walked away when I told her to and I let Rodriguez come in.

Oh lord save me.

"So Enzo! Is the money ready?"

She spoke leaning close to me while placing a hand on my chest. I replied.

"Well, you see I already told you it will take me a few more days. Did you forget?"

"Oh! My bad, it just slipped from my mind."

"Okay so, we should actually start working on this deal. Tell me about the background of your company."

She visibly shuddered. That's what I want to see. I want to see how far she goes with her filthy lies.

"A-ah Enzo.. why are we talking about this?"

"Hmm?"

I hummed amused inside.

Damn it!

Just one more day. I have to bear her for just one more day..

She is just trying to avoid work and trying to get some money from me. Moreover, she is trying to seduce me too. Cheap move.

But I won't let that happen. I will keep up with my act and expose her.

I have other plans for her.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

362K 13.8K 46
Amelia was working in her dream job. Good job, good pay, and good boss! Then, something changes and life takes an unexpected turn. Welcome to the unp...
16.4K 241 34
𝖩𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝗎𝗌𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽, 𝖠𝗋𝗅𝗈 𝖳𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗈...
2.5M 72K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
Mafia Queen malaa által

Ifjúsági irodalom

594K 16.1K 34
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° I clip off four fingers from his left hand. "I would say that's for touching my shipment but I just wanted to cut off your finge...