True Self (KDA x [Y/N] male r...

Da SazaMutsuhiro

In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers... Altro

Main protagonist [reworked].
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Concert
Chapter 2: Heat of Danger
Chapter 3: Lets go somewhere.
Chapter 4: Nightmare
Chapter 5: Welcome I guess
Chapter 6: shopping for cloth.
Chapter 7: Arcade and blades in War
Chapter 8: Party with a surprise guest.
I'm taking a short break.
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU
Chapter 10: Reveal of true identity?
Chapter 11: The Date
Chapter 12: Welcome to Zaun
Chapter 13: Let me explain.
Chapter 14: House of Horror
Chapter 15: Aishitemasu
Chapter 16: Battle under neon lights
Chapter 17: Battle under neon light
Chapter 18: The Unstoppable vs The Unstoppable
Chapter 19: Reassuring Love [LEMON]
Chapter 20: Separating
Chapter 21: Lets leave Piltover
Chapter 22: A Dumb Idea
Chapter 23: Two Different View Of [Y/N]
Chapter 24: It's CHAOS
Chapter 25: It's CHAOS
Chapter 26: Evelynn's Secret?
Chapter 27: Beach Competition
Chapter 28: Dinner With The Devil
Chapter 29: relaxing massage?
Chapter 30: Devil's Day off and a Shadow of the past
sorry for the hiatus
Chapter 31: Late Night Party
Chapter 32: Mending heart
Chapter 33: A Photoshoot To Open Up
Chapter 34: Flea Market chaos
Discontinued

Chapter 9: Trauma

3.5K 86 19
Da SazaMutsuhiro

(didn't put any song here, sadly and sorry. I just didn't have any song that fit with the theme of this chapter. do leave a comment to tell me what you wanna listen on other Chapters though.)

AKALI POV

???: AAARRGHH!!!

Everything was silent. There was no sound anywhere ..... all of it sealed shut as the large blow came, I stood still scared not at almost dying but what I was seeing in front of me.

Kayn: GOSHUJIN SAMA!!!

[Y/N] stood in front of me, he had Homura and Rengoku both behind his back defending him but I could tell that it was too late as his right horn was cut down leaving nothing as flame came out of his head and blood dripping down his face.

Akali: [Y/N]!!!!

[Y/N] started to lose his balance as he started to lose conscious seeing this I quickly catch him from falling toward the ground. Kayn backing away before being impaled by Evelynn. She quickly threw him away.

Evelynn: That's for trying to hurt my family. {angered}

The girls and Evelynn then quickly rushed toward me, they check on me but I was more worried over [Y/N] whom was lying unconscious in front of us.

Ahri: OH MY GOD!!! QUICKLY SOME GET AN AMBULANCE!!!

People start to just that, some taking picture of what was going on while others panic over the dead corpse.

Akali: [Y/N] hold on, the ambulance's on the way. {worried}

[Y/N] did not respond of course since he was not conscious. Guilt started ingulf me over what happened, he defended me from that attack not worrying about himself.

When the ambulance got here we were brought to the hospital, the dead body of the man was put into a zip bag being send somewhere else. I can already see the work load Mundo about to have from this incident. Once we got to the hospital, [Y/N] was quickly rushed toward the emergency room and we were forced to wait outside. I worried over him the entire time, everyone else did too except Eve, now this was worse. We brought him into more trouble, first the whole concert incident now this? What is with are luck with him. The doctor then came out a bit scuffed, I quickly went to him.

Akali: Is he ok? {worried}

Doctor: <sigh>

Seraphine: Huh, what's the issue doc?

Doctor: Well, you see his condition is not ok. His suffered a serious injury having his horn cut, since it was cut quite deep. More like his entire horn, but what is happening is that it cut his frontal sinus, and this cause not just heavy bleeding but losing in mana which is both amazing and dangerous.

Kai'sa: Oh dear, that sounds terrible.

Doctor: It is, but that is not are worry, what is worrying us is the fact that when we they to put him on a line to conduct the surgery to stop his bleeding, he woke up and after looking around he started to panic when we tried to inject the Anastacia.

Ahri: Oh no. {worried}

Doctor: Indeed. Now his inside causing havoc from using his ability crushing everything as well as hurt the medical staff. If he doesn't stop he might be in danger of either blood lose or mana deprivation (in this world mana deprivation is a serious thing but is quite rare since those with ability usual don't get this issue, only a few due to their action of not using their ability in a stable manner. It can also happen by suffering to much damage than the normal H-factor can heal thus they leak from the injured spot, in [Y/N] case it leaks as flames while it normally leaks as a blueish light with a water like flow)

Hearing this I started to worry for him, what is he doing? Why is he attacking them for trying to save you? But while I tried to think Ahri started to step forward.

Evelynn: Wait, where are you going?

Ahri: To help, what else?

Kai'sa: W-while his in that state? {worried}

Evelynn: Yeah, you can't be serious Gumiho.

Ahri: No, he is suffering, we need to help him, if I use my ability like last time maybe I can stop him.

Evelynn: Are you for real? I don't get you, not just you are treating him like that but you are even willing to use that ability you hate, I thought you don't like using it?

Ahri didn't want to say anything but she kept that determination in her eyes. Knowing she wouldn't stop I move toward her pulling her to follow.

Seraphine: W-wait? Akali?

Evelynn: You too?

Akali: Yes, he saved me there, not to mention this is the second. The least I could do is help him back. I even have past training as a nurse, I can help with that.

Doctor: Well, I'll still need to follow on that but that could work.

Evelynn: WHAT!! No way, I'm not letting you both of you go in there.

Ahri: Eve!! I now, that we mean a lot to you but, he did so much, he even saved Akali twice.

Akali: <grabbing Eve> Eve, pls I get what you are feeling but, pls let us help him. he isn't like the others.

Evelynn didn't like this but knowing she couldn't convince them she gave in and oblige to their wish. She may hate him but she can't say no if we care for him.

Evelynn: Alright, but if he does something I will not give him a second chance.

Ahri and I nodded. Before Kai'sa and Sera came.

Kai'sa: Take care alright, don't get yourself hurt in there. {worried}

Seraphine: Mhm.

Ahri and I gave them reassuring nod. Before getting toward the door.

Doctor: I have to thank you girls for helping us here.

Akali: Don't worry. we owe him for all that he done.

Doctor: Well, prepare for what's behind this door then.

We braced ourselves for what to come but before we could even touch the door, I notice a sign of danger and pulled everyone way from the door when suddenly a surgical table came flying out.

Ahri: What the hell?!! {shocked}

Doctor: I did say he was ballistically attacking everything, <sigh> things I do for a living, I wish I had just retired earlier.

Akali: H-How are you so calm in such a situation?!

Doctor: What about the fact that someone is destroying the surgical room? I do this for a living. This is not the first time someone did this and is never the last.

We now understand a bit of that danger that was ahead of us and was now a bit more worry about our choice.

Ahri: Um, Eve. C-can you follow us? {nervous}

Eve just gave a smile enlighten by are ask for help.

We are now in the room with Eve standing in front of us beside the Doctor. Ahri and I was hiding behind Eve, we both may know are ability and I may have training before but I don't think I can go up against a flying metal object. Eve was definitely the better choice since her lasher can flick them away with ease as well as from a distance. We slowly made our way to the surgical table which was in the middle of the room and is also the only thing standing, the whole place was destroyed, the wall was crushed, the floor had the same but was filled with broken medical equipment, the light was tore of its arm and was stuck to the wall while everything was a wrecking mess. The medical staff was all hiding behind the surgical table.

Staff: D-doctor, your back. Who are they?

Doctor: Their the patient love ones that came to help control him.

Staff: Oh, thank goodness, he was starting to get out of hands. But I still sug-

He was cut off when something came flying at us. Eve flicked away like nothing but the shock of course scared us there. we then focused are view on [Y/N], he looked terrible. The blood was still coming, his back had some as well with blood prints of his hands, he was kneeling down looking away from everything staring at the wall while having his hand holding his head. Rengoku and Homura was floating around him and seemed to stop after that last thing was thrown at us but was still visible around him.

Doctor: Well, there he is. The patient.

[Y/N] kneeled there by himself, and just by looking you could tell he was in a bad mood. He was shivering, not from the cold or anything since the place was quite hot and was getting hotter but when you look closer his shiver was that he was scared, as he started to mumble words.

[Y/N]: T-this can't be happing again .... Not again, p-pls don't bring me back. {broken and scared}

His cry for help was so weak that I could barely hear it. he was in fear, now it made sense. Maybe a past trauma was triggered, but what was it that cause him to become like that? I wonder to myself.

Ahri: Oh my god. {shocked}

Akali: He looks horrible.

Doctor: Indeed. I think this is cause by trauma so that's why I came out to explain. I was going to ask for help but it seems you girls already dealt with this before.

Ahri: W-well once but yeah.

Evelynn: Alright, so what's your plan doc.

Doctor: Seeing as he is now like that, I suggest we use a normal syringe to inject him anaesthesia.

Ahri looking at him as if he said something bad since she gave a scared look as well as lowering her ears.

Ahri: N-no, I ... I put him to sleep with my ability.

Doctor: Huh, well that can do as well though why not the injection?

Ahri: I just think it's more effective that I put him to sleep then and there.

Eve looked at her confused since the jab would have deal the same, but then it brought me to a realisation, could he maybe be scared of the medical equipment? Than that makes even more sense, maybe his trauma was triggered by the syringe when they tried to inject him.

Akali: Yeah, it's because he has trauma of syringes.

I stated that out making more sense that Ahri. The doctor understood while Eve was now confused at how I know that, Ahri looked at me worried over something. I wonder why but I started to question Ahri, why didn't she just said it, could she have known this, why she hides it, so many question started to pop up but I shrugged it off since have to help [Y/N] with what's going on now. I can ask question later.

Doctor: Well then, I think that will work as well so you do what you can.

Evelynn: Well as long as you girls aren't hurt I'm find. Let's just get this over with.

Akali: Wait, then what do I do? Since Ahri can already do everything? {confused}

Evelynn: Ask yourself, you were the one so keen on following to help.

Ahri: You can help me calm [Y/N], as much as I can do I still need to touch him to activate my ability so you can help with getting us close to him.

Akali: Huh, how?

Evelynn: Well, you have been the closes to him these few days.

I started blushing from hearing Eve said that.

Evelynn: And you did make him act as your lover.

My blush turned redder.

Evelynn: So ...... maybe you know something a bit?

Akali: I-I-I-I don't. I just liked talking with him a bit.

Evelynn: Hm then where did you get that plushie last Thursday from? {teasing}

F$#K I though no one notice.

Akali: I-I got it from playing that crane game in the arcade. {nervous}

Evelynn: Oh, but your stutter says otherwise?

Ahri looked at us with a tilled head before saying something.

Ahri: Can we just focus at what's going on now.

Eve smiled at me before shrugging, God she's definitely having a plan laid ready to annoy me and [Y/N] now.

We now turned back to [Y/N] still shaking from before, now instead of mumbling was sobbing as if crying. It sounded saddening as well as seeing him like that, so I need to help him .... Right here ... right now.

Akali: [Y/N].

Upon hearing my voice, [Y/N] tenses up before slowly turning toward us. his face visible still covered in blood, tears flowing down his face, as well as his looks. He looked in fear seeing us but also had this small glimpse of hope. Suddenly he rushed toward me giving me a hug, I didn't know what to do, I wanted to give him a hug but he locked my arm in his hug while sodding on my shoulder. The entire atmosphere then started to cool down, as both Homura and Rengoku started to fade shortly after. Now we were stuck in this position, him hugging me while everyone looked at us.

[Y/N]: Pls, don't bring me back there. {scared}

We looked at him sad at what was he in right now.

[Y/N]: I ..... never want to go there again ....... Ever. P-pls don't leave me there. <sobbing>

He finally started to lose his grip allowing me to free my hand. I ... didn't get what was going on? I mean I get it's a trauma, but this must be one serious trauma if it can force him to break to the point like this. He looked lost, as if he didn't like his place and wanted to escape but didn't know how. Seeing him like this .... Like this.

I then gave him a hug back.

Akali: It's ok, wherever it is, whatever you are talking about ... you will never go there ever again. Whatever you suffer will not happen again, I promise you that. {comforting}

Upon hear this [Y/N] started to let everything out, crying loudly with tears falling down more. Everyone else looked at us sadden by the view until Ahri remembered what she wanted to do and touched [Y/N] before closing her eyes and using her ability. [Y/N] slowly stopped sobbing before looking up at me before dazing off. That looked so wrong, the guilt seeing that made me disgusted at what we had to do but it was for the best. we're going to need to explain what we did here later to him so he doesn't miss understand.

Now with [Y/N] in a deep sleep the doctors were able to do surgery on him. we were then pulled out by Eve since we weren't need anymore. Ahri seems to started getting tired out, looking heavily affected from using her ability, so the doctor gave her a check before sending her to rest as well in the hospital and Kai'sa follow him. We waited there as doctors took care of [Y/N] and after 4 hours or so the doctor finally came out looking a bit worn out but relieve.

Doctor: Well, good news. he'll be doing fine.

I gave a large sign of relieve exhaling heavily hearing the news.

Doctor: As of right now he is being brought to a patient room, we still need to check him up on a few more thing before his able to be discharged.

Seraphine: Thank you doctor for your help. <bowing>

Doctor: Don't worry about it, <shooing away> it's my job. I got myself into this.

Akali: Still thanks Doc.

Doctor: Again, just doing my job. Now if you want to see him, I'll gladly bring you to the room his in. <showing the path>

We followed him as he walked in front of us while we followed from behind. Eve getting a bit close to me.

Evelynn: Well? Care to explain your relation with him?

I started blushing over the word relation.

Akali: I-I-It's not a relation Eve!

Evelynn: your action doesn't fit with your description.

Akali: It's really not a relation Eve! {nervous}

Evelynn: <sigh> You fallen for him didn't you. {serious}

Upon hearing that I was shocked in surprise.

Akali: W-whaaaaat? Me liking him, no way. I'm to guy-ish for him, this is more of a friendly relationship. {nervous}

Eve raised a brow looking at me. while are conversation started to get to the ears of Sera.

Seraphine: You like [Y/N]?

Akali: What!! N-N-N-NO! I really am just being friends with him that's all!

My lies could not deceit Eve, of course how could I she does this for a living. I sigh knowing that I could not hide it anymore, so I turned away before telling them the truth.

Akali: Y-Yes, you caught me. I ... I like him alright. There you happy. {embarrassed}

Evelynn: ......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Seraphine: Well, why didn't you say so?

Akali: Huh?

Seraphine: Haven't you notice? [Y/N] is always around you especially, almost all of the time you guys are inseparable these past few days.

Evelynn: Yeah, but why?

I struggled to tell the truth but knowing Eve I just let it out.

Akali: He reminds me a lot of myself.

Eve and Sera looked at me.

Akali: like my past. And introvert that hid from the light because of what we are. I may not know much about him or his recent break down, but that time .... At the mall. In that place, he ..... he reminded me a lot of myself. Someone that believes that they were tied down by faith. I ... I don't want him to go there, especially after how he treated us, saving us twice for me and how he was around us.

The girls looked at me getting what I'm saying before comforting me knowing I might over board and tear up.

Evelynn: Well, that's fine.

I looked at Eve shocked by her reaction and so was Sera.

Akali: Your fine with it? {confused}

Evelynn: Mhm, I see nothing wrong with it. you just fall for him, and I don't see anything wrong with that. But of course, if he does anything bad I'll kill him.

Akali: So, you don't mind me trying to get him to fall for me?

Evelynn: Yeah, I don't mind at all. {shrugging}

Well, t-that's a surprise. I thought Eve would maybe go something like nagging over how that was a bad choice or go on a hunt to kill [Y/N]. never excepted her to be this considerate to my choice. Uh, now that I think of it, now it made sense why she doesn't let a lot of my idea go. But now I see the other issue that was Sera. She was now in a bit of a sad state, I get what is going on with her and what she went through but she can't keep this up. sooner she'll have to stop this and move on, but she doesn't know how to by herself. Maybe [Y/N] can help her but then that will place conflict between my love for him with her own wellbeing. But I didn't want my friend to be in such a state, I don't want her to go back to that part of her life.

Akali: Hey, Sera.

Seraphine: Huh, yes?

Akali: Um, you and I can share him for now. at least until you can solve your issue, but his heart belongs to me. {caring}

Evelynn: Ouuuu, making territory are we now? {seductive}

I blushed hot red hearing what Eve say but Sera understand what I meant and gave me a smile.

Seraphine: Thank, Akali.

<sigh> Well Eve might be doing things now but at least Sera is happy.

Evelynn: Ou, already having a playboy of a boyfriend here Akali? {seductive}

I blushed harder before trying to punch her.

We finally made it to the room [Y/N] was in, the doctor left us to go do something else so we said are goodbye. In all honesty I'm kind of stoked to see him. But the moment Eve opened the door, she sends her lashers flying, shocking Sera and I.

Akali: EVE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!

I was confused at what was going on until I notice whom Eve was attacking.

Akali: YOU!!! {angered}

Kayn: Well, isn't this a fast reunion.

Akali: What the hell are you doing here?!!!

We all stared at the man whom was right there but suddenly he went into the wall surprising us as the door pushed us all in and shutting close. We all looked toward [Y/N] whom was awake as well and had both his weapons out protecting us.

Kayn: My, my, you even have protection from goshujin sama. How nice.

We all started to panic over the situation we were in.

[Y/N]: Why are you after me?!

Kayn: Cause your in danger goshujin sama, and these women are the danger.

Seraphine: Us danger? You're the one attacking us! {annoyed}

The man than appeared again standing right in the middle of us, we only realise when he said something.

Kayn: Over here. {playful}

When we realize it was to late as the blade was almost about to strike only to be stopped by [Y/N].

[Y/N]: STOP!!!!

Hearing this Kayn stopped his swing turning toward [Y/N] whom was lying in the bed.

Kayn: Stop? Ok.

[Y/N]: H-Huh?

We all looked confused as the man walked toward the table that was in the corner next to [Y/N]'s bed before sitting down. We all stared at him confused at his sudden change of action.

[Y/N]: Why did you stop so suddenly?

Kayn: Hm, oh cause you told me to Goshujin sama.

We looked at him even more confused at what was going on.

[Y/N]: Girls are you ok? {worried}

[Y/N] quickly changed the subject checking if we were ok. We checked before all nodding.

Kayn: So, they weren't keeping you captive?

We all turned to Kayn, whom was now drinking tea but where did he get the tea from?

[Y/N]: Captive? I was just legally bound not to.

He stares at [Y/N] confused before realising what was going on.

Kayn: OOOOOooooh, your working for them.

Seraphine: Wait so you mean this entire time you attacked us for the wrong reason?

Kayn: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, yeah.

.................................................. I want to kill this man so bad right now.

After stopping myself from killing him Kayn stood up before coming to the front of the bed before slamming his head on the bed frame bowing.

Kayn: we're sorry for the issue we'd caused goshujin sama!!!!

[Y/N]: W-woah, hey don't do that just a simple sorry is enough.

Kayn: NO, I didn't listen and miss judged these women as enemies and even caused you a serious wound!!!!! We will not forgive ourselves for what we did there.

[Y/N]: W-well if that's the case, then don't say sorry to just me.

[Y/N] then pointed at us, Kayn then looked toward us before turning and once again slammed his head doing a bow, this time somehow hitting his head on the floor.

Kayn: We are humbly sorry for are misconception!!!! PLS forgive are careless act!!!

Akali: Um, sorry are not going to change the fact that you tried to kill me.

He then lifted up his head before somehow pulled out a cutting board and slammed the large scythe before laying his hand there.

Kayn: THEN I'LL CUT MY HAND TO ATONE MY MISTAKE!!!!

We quickly stopped him from doing such a thing. Though he tried to kill us I rather not see someone cut himself and hand me his own hand. we finally calmed the situation a bit.

[Y/N]: Alright, now I want to know how are you alive?

Kayn: Who?

[Y/N]: You who else you got stab yet here you are.

Evelynn: Well, if you want him dead then I can happily help you with that.

Kayn: Oh, thanks.

Akali: What? No, Eve!

Evelynn: What?

We all looked back to Eve whom was not shaken about this a bit.

Seraphine: Um, but yeah how are you alive?

Kayn: What me, that's nothing I died multiple times this was nothing compare to my other deaths. {unamused}

We all looked at him shocked, I have heard of people whom can escape death but to a degree that he wasn't even amaze about it, now that says a lot.

Kayn: Well, now that I answered that. Goshujin sama lets get out of here now.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Kayn then cared [Y/N] of the bed before trying to walk out.

Seraphine: Wait what are you doing?

Kayn: Goshujin sama is in danger and I need to bring him to safety.

Akali: Hold up, could you at least tell us what's going on?

Kayn: Hm, no. his just in danger that's all you need to know.

[Y/N]: Alright first stop calling me goshujin sama second what the hell is going on? and third PLS PUT ME DOWN!

Kayn then putted [Y/N] down from his shoulder.

Kayn: Why? You are in danger Goshujin sama. {worried}

[Y/N]: Stop calling me Goshujin sama, I don't even know you, all I know is that your name is Kayn and you tried to attack them <Pointing at us>

Kayn then looked at us before turning back.

Kayn: <sigh> This is harder than I though. <tired>

Kayn then switched side moving to his left.

Kayn: Like I say just hit him in the neck and go.

He then turned again to his right.

Kayn: No, will explain what's going on then he'll understand.

Evelynn: Explain?

Akali: So, your telling me, that you could have just explain instead of getting everyone involve?

Kayn: What, yeah.

....................................................... I think Eve and I are going to let loose now.

KAI'SA POV

Ahri and I was now waiting in the room after doctor checked on her well-being. I still can't believe she was willing to use the ability she despises so much just to help him. matter of fact she doesn't even want it yet she went so far using to help [Y/N]. Has she fallen for him? or has she lost it? why is she doing this I wondered. I now looked at Ahri whom just go checked by the doctor and was now waiting for the results.

Kai'sa: H-hey, Ahri.

Ahri: Hm, yeah Kai?

Kai'sa: I just wanted to ask why did you used your ability?

Ahri tense up hearing this her face had a visible discomforted look but I had to understand why she was doing this.

Ahri: It's nothing, just using to help someone. {nervous}

Kai'sa: Yeah but you wouldn't even us it at all no matter the situation.

Ahri: M-maybe I was just generous. {nervous}

Kai'sa: ..... Ahri.

She tensed up clearly understanding what was going to come and started lowing her ears.

Kai'sa: You aren't like this, you never use your ability. So, what's going on, this isn't you.

Ahri: it's ............... its him.

Kai'sa: Him?

Ahri: Him. [Y/N] .... It's just, ever since my first time going into his mind, I couldn't escape the guilt of seeing his past on accident. The thing he witness, it's just ....... Haunting.

Ahri along with her lowering her ears started to look depressed over the talk.

Ahri: Now we add to the case, causing him trouble with are concert and now even getting him injured protecting us.

Seeing her like that I walked toward her comforting her with a hug.

Kai'sa: Hey now, I get that. I understand that haunting feeling, but you can't just leave it all to yourself. We all are here to support each other remember?

Ahri then gave me a nod before slowly composing herself back and letting out a deep breath. We were then visited by someone as we heard the door opened little did we know whom was there.

Akali: Well, [Y/N] got discharge. We can go back now.

Ahri: <exhale> good, I think I need to have a good rest after- HOW THE HELL ARE YOU ALIVE?!!!!

I turned back only to realize that the person whom almost killed Akali was now standing behind Akali with a smile.

Kayn: Pls, I'll answer your question on the way back to your penthouse. I'll be driving you girls and goshujin sama back.

What the hell was going on? how was he alive? Why is Akali so calm? And did he say he was driving us home?!

The End

Hey, here's another chapter. sorry I wasn't able to give some music to the chapter this time. just couldn't find any that fitted also welcome to Akali's arc, we are now making way for the first girl in your story. 5 to 6 chapter and then we will move to another city which isn't confirm yet on where but most likely somewhere near Piltover. this also will be intertwined with [Y/N] true identity as well as his own arc which we'll call reveal arc. Well that's all and see you on the next chapter. 

Akali's Affection: +5

Seraphine's Affection: +5

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

8.4K 233 15
Set in a world where video game universes are interconnected to each other. A certain male reader pushes through his final year of High School but th...
4.7K 154 8
I'm the same person and The Writer of True self (the first one which this isn't). I apologise for Well that indefinite hiatus which is Dued to Life S...
8.5K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...
22.8K 816 20
i actually wanted to to this earlier but when I saw a fellow artist already had this idea I kind of back off. But after confirm with him and that's h...