Your Touch (์ถ”์ง€๋ฏผ ร— ์ด๊ฑฐ๋ˆ„)

By Jiyeon1609

โค๏ธŽ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šž ๐™น๐š’๐š–๐š’๐š— ๐š‡ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š˜๐š—๐šžโค๏ธŽ ๐‘จ ๐‘ถ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’–๐’• 2 ๐’„๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”... More

Author's Note

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘

99 5 15
By Jiyeon1609

Geonu and Jimin were sitting in a Park, after Geonu had a breakup with his boyfriend, Lim Jimin. Despite the fact that he loved Jimin, he was not hurt at all. At least that's what Chu Jimin thought.

"So you're telling me, that he left you because, we're clingy?" Chu Jimin asked as Geonu nodded. "But we're just friends, Geonu. How could someone get so possessive?" Jimin scoffed.

Let's take a small look at the background story

It all started at middle school, when Chuji met Limji, and introduced his new friend to his best friend Geonu.

Chuji knew that his secret love for Geonu could ruin their friendship, so when Lim Jimin asked JM's help to ask out Geonu, JM agreed, despite how hurt he internally felt.

Limji's small attempts of flirting failed everytime, which made Limji lose hope. Until a letter was received Limji, a letter by Geonu....

Dear Jimin,

I don't even know where to begin, I don't know how to write a love letter either, but here it goes.....

One day, I met you and that was the day my life completely changed. My boring and dark life found light, it found you, Jimin-ah.

When you're not around, I wish that you're there, there next to me, holding my hand or hugging me. Gosh, I love your hugs!! And if I'm honest, I want so much for then those soft hugs*

Sometimes, I seriously hate you for being the only thing in my mind. You're stuck inside my head and I don't know how to get you out of it. In fact, I know you're not gonna leave my mind.

But today, I'm going to give you a peace of my heart.

So Jimin, will you like to ruin our friendship? Will you be my the Apple of my eye, will you be the Tae to my Kook, the Taeyong to my Ten, The Song Joongki to my Song Hyekyu?

Jimin, will you be my boyfriend?❞

-Lee Geonu

Geonu put a small note on Jimin locker

Meet me at the park

Finding this note in his locker, JM thought that it was meant for Limji. But a little did he know,

It was for him

Receiving the note from JM, he rushed to the park, where he was called.

Geonu saw both the Jimins coming to the park, but Limji was rushing and JM was walking with his head down. Geonu stood up, to talk to JM and walked towards them, until he was picked up and hugged by Limji.

"Yes, I'll be your boyfriend, Geonu" Lim Jimin said, making Geonu confused. "Wha-What? Limji, what are you talking about?" Geonu asked as Limji put Geonu on the ground, and look straight (A/N:not a very straight moment tho-) into Geonu's eyes. "Don't act clueless, Geonu. I'm talking about the letter. The letter you wrote for me" a little did Limji know that it was for another Jimin....

"Oh, the letter" Geonu looked over to Chuji Aka JM, who was smiling at Geonu, his eyes shining from the tears in them. "Why are you crying, Chuji?" Geonu asked his friend. 'He's still looking at him' Jimin though to himself, feeling hurt but shook his sadness off by remembering the things that was written for him, or at least he thought that it was written for him..

"Tears of Joy, Geonu" Inside, Geonu knew that JM wasn't going to like him back. And telling the truth? That would COMPLETELY ruin their friendship, and Limji would've been totally broken. Geonu could tell how much Lim Jimin waited for this moment by the shine in his eyes.

"I'm glad that we're dating now" Geonu said, as Limji hugged him again, resting his face on Geonu's shoulder while Geonu looked at Chuji from over Limji's shoulders.

It was the evening by the time this incident happened, and the sun set with 2 broken hearts....

Until one evening, the Sun decided to set with another broken heart. LimJi called Geonu to the park again, which made Geonu extremely nervous. 'Did he figure it out' he thought to himself before leaving his appartment.

Arriving at the park, Geonu saw Limji sitting at a bench. He went over to the bench and tapped Limji's shoulder from behind. Jimin signalled Geonu to sit down, while looking ahead instead of looking at Geonu.

There was nothing but silence between them for the first 2 minutes, until Geonu broke it

"W-Why did you call me here" Jimin finally averted his gaze from the sun setting in front of him, to Geonu who was sitting next to him, looking at his lap, and trying to avoid eye contact.

"Do you really love me?" Jimin asked with tears already forming in his eyes. Geonu opened his mouth, but then bit his bottom lip, after getting nervous.

"I'm your boyfriend, but there is someone else who always holds your hand, there is someone else who hugs you, there is someone else whom you always laugh with. We both know whom we're talking about, Geonu" Geonu looked at his lap, not being able to look anywhere else.

"You love Chu Jimin, not Lim. I'm glad we had this relationship for a month, but we can't be together. You're in love with him" Jimin stood up from the bench.

I hope he keeps you happyThat was all Jimin said before living Geonu all alone. And once again, the Sun set with a broken heart.

PRESENT

"Jimin is so dumb. How could he Break up with you!? You're such an amazing guy, Geonu. Anyone would be more than lucky to have you.. I mean, you're handsome and cute at the same time, smart, great at singing, I don't know what to say about you Geonu, you're just amazing" Jimin hugged Geonu who was sitting next to him. "Jimin lost something he could never get" JM said.

"What about you, Chuji? Would you want me? If I ask you out, would you agree" JM couldn't believe Geonu, so he just chuckled, but Geonu hit his shoulder, with tears forming in his eyes as he already accepted his rejection. "I'm serious right now, Chu Jimin"

Jimin sat there, shocked about what Geonu just said. And despite the fact that he clearly heard Geonu, he still had the audicity to ask "What?"

"You, you're the one I like, Jimin. That letter, it was for you, not Limji. I wrote everything for you. I mean, since when did I hold hands with someone else?"

Jimin was still shocked, he wasn't expecting this at all. In fact, he couldn't even imagine all this.

"Jimin, you know how we always hold hands" They both looked at their hands which were intertwined "I want more than that" Jimin couldn't think straight after Geonu's words. (A/N: I mean this is such a gay moment-)

"Oh." He said before his cheek were covered with the deep red. And before he could think more, Geonu cupped Jimin's cheeks before pressing their lips against each other.

"This is what I wanted" Geonu said, breaking the small kiss, but Jimin started laughing because he ain't the only one here with a dirty mind (A/N: I'm talking about the readers) "Don't tell me that you were...." Geonu said but Jimin just laughed more, "YAH!! CHU JIMIN!!!" Geonu said before chasing Jimin who was dashing away

The duo ran for a few minutes before Geonu held Jimin by his waist, both of them giggling. "From today, you're only mine" Jimin said before pecking Geonu's lips.

"Can I tell you something, Geonu?" Jimin asked as Geonu nodded.

"There is something about you that makes me feel things" Jimin intervined their hands.

It's your touch

•♡───────•♡•───────♡•

"You alright, Jimin?" Jeongin asked (Lim) Jimin who was wipping his tears. "He's crying but he's fine, right Jeongin?" Beomgyu replied, making Jeongin glare him. "Jjim, stop crying over a random guy" Beomgyu said, rubbing Jimin's back to comfort him.

"Well he loved him so you expect him to not cry?" 

"Says the one who was asking Jjim if he's fine or not"

"You-"

"STOP FIGHTING YOU BOTH!! I'm not here to see you both bicker like a 50 year old married couple" Jimin replied while glaring them and looked outside the window.

"Even Jungkook wrote the love letter for Namjoon. Ten ran to Chicago with Johnny. Song Joongki and Hyekyu are divorced" Lim Jimin unconsciously spoke while Jeongin and Beomgyu looked at him with soft eyes. "I'm sorry Jjim" Beomgyu said as he patted Jimin's shoulder.

And the moon rose with 2 hearts connecting and a shattered heart.......

•♡•──•♡───THE END───♡•──•♡•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
127K 5.3K 46
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
170K 286 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica