Marrying the Don (#1 In Don S...

由 Pritisha20

Mihika Dhawan, will find her world changed completely when she is forcefully married to The Don. Arhaan Sing... 更多

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
EPILOGUE
Indian Love Tales
Marrying The Don 2.0

Chapter 14

33.6K 1.5K 161
由 Pritisha20

Arhaan regretted his rash behavior with Mihika now. He had continuously called her, messaged her, but she didn't answer any of it. He knew he had fucked up bad. 

Arhaan wanted to talk to her and ask for her forgiveness. He was restless because of the loss of contact with her. He wanted to explain his plight to her. Arhaan was now getting that she didn't deserve his anger. And Arhaan had no right to hurt her like that. But we often realize our mistakes after the deed is done.

He understood that calling her was of no use; he should just meet her in person.

So, he went to her college the next day. He was waiting for her in the parking lot when he saw his beautiful wife walking out of the enormous doors. She was speaking to someone on a call while her eyes searched the parking lot.

He took a step towards her when she suddenly ran towards a man standing with his car.

Arhaan frowned, looking at the two talking. The man was a stranger; he wasn't one of her brothers either. But she was talking to him like she knew him from a long time. He could see that she was sad, almost ready to cry. He wanted to comfort her, but before that the man pulled her into a hug.

Arhaan could literally hear the nerves in his neck pop in anger.

Who was this man and why was he comforting his wife? Was he a friend? Relative? Or whoever he was, he had no right to touch Mihika like that.

His anger doubled seeing how she relaxed and her mood turned better. The man made her sit in the car and they drove off.

Arhaan was seeing this scene unfold with a clenched jaw. Here he was trying to earn her forgiveness, and this stranger was getting all cozy with his wife.

He sat in his car and drove off to his office.

The moment he entered his office, Bhairav came to him with a file in his hand.

"Sir, these are the details of-" He was cut short as Arhaan snatched the file and opened it.

"Aditya Sinha, 25, lived in America, handles father's business, just returned to India, partnership with....Dhanraj Dhawan?" Arhaan said, looking at the file in shock.

"So Aditya is going to be his helping hand now?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

He tried to remember where he had heard this name. 

"Aditya Sinha...."He closed his eyes trying hard to remember, and then he did. 

Arhaan had gone to the USA to attend an event. A big company had recently signed a very important contract with Aditya Sinha. But in the middle of the party, Arhaan had gone outside to get some air where he saw a man forcing the daughter of the company's boss. He was quick to save her and punch the shit out of the filthy man.  

That man was Aditya Sinha, a certified pervert and playboy. He was known to ruin girls' lives. Aditya lost the contract, which was very important to him. 

Arhaan cursed under his breath. What was his so-called father-in-law up to?

Aditya was bad news. Arhaan knew his wife wasn't safe with that man.

Dhanraj's sudden visit to her house, Aditya going to her college and their business partnership. Everything suddenly made sense. 

Aditya was going to help Dhanraj, and it was no doubt something related to Arhaan. But why had they involved Mihika? What would Aditya gain from Mihika?- Mihika! 

Arhaan could feel his world stop as he realized, what their plan might be. His father-in-law was a douche and he wouldn't hesitate to bate his daughter. 

This Aditya guy could get his revenge on Arhaan by hurting Mihika, or by having her.

"No!" Arhaan yelled, throwing that file away. He was fuming. 

His wife was in the clutches of two hungry wolves. He needed to save her before it got too late. 

He stood up and dashed out of his office to his car.

Snatching the keys from the driver, he drove off to Dhawan's house. 

Once again, the ladies of the Dhawan family were shocked to see him on their doorstep.

Dadi came forward in anger.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking up at his edgy form. Her face showed no fear, although he looked like an angry lion ready to pounce.  

"I am here to take my wife and it will be better if you move aside." He was in no mood to take anyone's shit, and his words portrayed it clearly. His words had an underlying threat in them. Dadi was a smart woman; she knew when to back off. 

"Where is she?" He asked after the woman moved aside.

"Upstairs, in her room." Dadi said, looking at him with concern. She hoped his anger was not directed towards her grandchild. 

Arhaan stopped in his tracks when Dadi whispered,"Please don't hurt her anymore. You and her father have already done enough." Her pleading eyes met his angry ones. 

Did she really think that he was going to hurt Mihika? His love?

 He didn't reply, and just rushed upstairs to find his wife. Enough of separation between them. 

"What is he up to,now?" Nisha said, looking at his back. 

Arhaan found his wife's room and barged in without knocking. 

Mihika, startled and accidentally dropped her phone on her face. 

"Ouch!" She mumbled, rubbing her face, too busy to notice the intruder. 

"Mihika, I am sorry." He said, and it startled her once again hearing the husky voice of her husband. 

For a moment, she thought she was imagining things. But it was true, he was here.

Ignoring the fluttering of happiness in her heart, she looked away with an angry face. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked, not looking at him. 

He sighed and sat on his knees, near her, on the floor. His hands rested on her knees. 

"I am sorry Mihika. My behavior yesterday was wrong. Very wrong. I am so ashamed of myself right now. I didn't mean to release my anger on you. Please forgive me, please baby." He pleaded her in a sincere voice. 

"Baby? I thought I was just your enemy's daughter. Isn't that why you have sent me to live here." She said sarcastically.

His heart pierced, seeing her anger. He had caused this. 

"I am a jerk, Mihika, I know. I shouldn't have said that. It was all out of anger and it just slipped from my mouth. Trust me, you are not just my enemy's daughter. You mean so much to me. You are my peace, Mihika. I can't live without you. I am so addicted to you that not having you around for even a minute makes me restless." 

"But you hurt me. You should understand that he is your wife's father. Whatever he does, he is going to be my father. And I love him, a lot." She said the words that she was meant to yell at him yesterday. 

A father is the most important figure in a girl's life. Their bond can't be broken so easily. 

"I know, and I am so sorry for not understanding you. I only thought about myself, my loss, my father. I never thought about you. I can't expect you to break all bonds with your father, that will be very wrong of me. I promise I will understand you from now on. I won't ever hurt you, princess." He cupped her face and whispered. 

"Okay, I forgive you." She said with a small smile. 

"Now tell me why were you so sad when your college ended?" He asked, taking her aback.

"What? How do you know?" She asked in confusion.

"I was there. I came to pick you up. But you....went with someone else." He said looking away.

"You were there? Then why didn't you meet me?" She asked him.

"You were busy talking to someone else. Who was that boy,anyway?" Arhaan asked, acting clueless. When he had read an entire file about that boy.

"He was Aditya. He is Ashok uncle's son. Ashok uncle is papa's friend."

"But why did he come to pick you up?" He asked calmly.

"Why? Are you jealous?" She teased him with a smirk. 

He rolled his eyes.

"Of course not. But still, I am curious." He said. He wanted to know what her father was trying to do.

"Actually papa was going to pick me up. But he got busy with a meeting. So Aditya offered to help. And I have met him before, he came with his family for lunch." She explained. 

"How does your father know him?"

"Aditya's company has purchased quite a huge shares of our company. He says, that he is going to help papa in dealing with the current problems." She said, wrapping both her hands around his neck.

"Current problems? That is me." Arhaan chuckled and Mihika shook her head.

"That Aditya guy will help him in business but what about the biggest humiliation that Dhanraj had to face? Nobody can change the fact that you are my wife. All mine." He whispered the last words before joining their lips.

The sweet kiss turned into a passionate one and soon they were on her bed, with him on top of her.

Mihika moaned, clutching his hairs in her hands. Arhaan's tongue found its way inside her mouth earning a groan from both of them.

Her hands reached the buttons of his shirt but before she could open it, they were disturbed by the shrill ringtone of his phone.

He cursed under his breath and moved away.

"What?" He asked the person on call.

"Okay keep it in my office at home." He said before hanging up.

"Let's continue this at home." He said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

They went home after she said goodbye to her mother and grandmother.

"I have a little work, but I'll try to finish it quickly." He said tracing her lips. Mihika nodded and ran away to their bedroom. Her face was red and her body was on fire.

Arhaan smiled at her and walked to his office.

He opened the file and started reading.

So Aditya was actually helping Dhanraj to build all the things he had lost. Aditya was taking a huge risk by investing so much money in Dhanraj's business. And only for family relations. That didn't sit well with Arhaan. Aditya was definetly up to something.

"He is a fucking idiot if he does this for family relations. It's time to give them a blow." Arhaan said and called someone on his phone.

After his plan was formulated, he stood up to go to his room. His wife needed his attention too.

Mihika was waiting for him. She was nervous. He had told her that they will continue this in their room and so they will. Arhaan abided his words.

She couldn't believe they had come so close to each other. They were strangers one day and the next she knows is that he is all she thinks about. She had fallen for him. She was in love with Arhaan.

"I didn't make you wait for long, did I?" He asked her, locking the door behind him.

She shook her head at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked cupping her face. She was sitting on the bed while he stood near her legs.

"Yes." She answered with a smile.

"Something is wrong, tell me what is it?" He asked sitting besides her.

"I-IthinkIloveyou." She said in a one breath and he sat there bewildered, he didn't get a word from that.

"Wait! Please, can you repeat and slowly this time." He said.

"I love you."

It only took those words for him to push her on the bed and hover above her.

"I love you too, princess." He whispered and kissed her hungrily.

Her hands moved from his back to his shoulders and then to his hairs in a sensual way.

Their tongues fought for dominance and Mihika lost it when his hand cupped her right breast.

She gasped, looking into his dark eyes. His mouth attacked her slender neck. A loud moan erupted from her mouth as he kissed her soft spot. Smirking at her reaction, he gently bit her flesh and soothed it with a kiss. All the while, leaving her moaning. 

Desire pooled between her legs as he removed her top, followed by her bra.

She had never been so exposed to someone else and it left her body red with blush.

Arhaan smirked at her flushed form before attacking her breast. Sucking, squeezing and biting. He gave both of them equal attention. She clutched his hairs, tightly, pushing his head more into her chest.

Mihika was a moaning mess now. Her upper half was filled with red marks.

He descended down to remove her pants, which again, were removed along with her panties.

She was all naked and raw in front of him. He could see her wetness, making him hard.

His mouth touched the most untouched part of her body, and she jolted up in ecstasy.

His tongue worked wonders on her throbbing clit.

"Aaahh A-Arhaan." She was moaning continuously, encouraging him.

His fingers rubbed her pussy in a fast pace and he slowly entered a finger inside her.

She gasped and groaned before she felt it. She felt the release building up inside her.

"I- I am..."

"Cum for me, baby." He said, moving his fingers at a faster pace and she released her first orgasm on his fingers.

He smirked, licking off her juices.

"I love you, too." He whispered before joining their lips.

That day they became one, in every possible way. The moon and the stars witnessed the union of the two souls, of two bodies. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

801K 28.6K 57
Happiness? Was a word that left Roohi Shekhawat's life long ago. She was the diamond nobody took notice of in the pile of coal. She shone brighter th...
57.9K 1.6K 39
Forced Romance. " Please leave me" said sneha, he chuckled at her innocence. " Darling you cant escape my world when some one enter my world they onl...
58.7K 4.5K 37
"You are the worst mistake I've ever wanted to make twice." "Good , 'cause I plan on making it a third time tonight." THE SINGHANIA SAGA Book-1 Vi...
294K 22.1K 30
Suvansh ROY. "The man for whom everything should be in a professional way. The man with natural intelligence and well settled career in neuroscience...