Twisted Wonderland x Mairimas...

By aries239

After the tight fight to secure the throne for demon kings and because of that change their human side fully... More

Main Character Info
Prologue
Prologue 0-1
Prologue 0-2
Prologue 0-3
Prologue 0-4
Prologue 0-5
Prologue 0-6
Prologue 0-7
Prologue 0-8
Prologue 0-9
Prologue 0-10
Demon Character
Dorm Information
Yodhira Dorm Tour
Heartslabyul
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-1๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-2๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-3๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-4๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-5๐ŸŒน
Author Note
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-7 ๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-8๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-9๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-10๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 1-11๐ŸŒน
๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant Epiloque๐ŸŒน
Kalego Interval 1
Queendom of Roses
Savanaclaw
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-1 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-2 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-3 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-4 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-5 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-6 ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-7 ๐Ÿฆ
Raina Overblot?
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-8 ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆThe Rebel 2-9๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ The Rebel 2-10 ๐Ÿฆ
Let's talk session!
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-1 ๐Ÿ’
hello ๐Ÿ‘‹
Raina SSR card?
๐Ÿ’ Ghost Bride 1-2 ๐Ÿ’
Ghost Bride Final
Octavinelle
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-1๐Ÿš
๐ŸšThe Sea Witch Game 3-2๐Ÿš

๐ŸŒนCrimson Tyrant 0-6๐ŸŒน

3.2K 89 24
By aries239

My assignment already reaching it peak. So please be patient for the update. I need only maybe 4 weeks left before the final exam going to start and the material keep going up.

I should update this chapter last week but didn't have time. I'm really sorry. Enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave some comments bellow. (For my motivation! 😌)

And few of you maybe already know this but English is not my first language so I apologize for some grammar mistake in this story. I try to improve it in the future...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#AUTHOR POV#

"We just leave you guys in the morning and you already cause trouble again?" ask Lied.

"Errr... Correction. This time is Grim that cause trouble." Answer Raina.

"Suree... blame it on the cat."

The rest of the students then sit at the table in the side to enjoy their meals.

"Fyuh... Finally, I didn't have a chance to have breakfast earlier and now I'm starving." Said Ace already eating his own food.

"Delicious! The egg around the omurice is light, fluffy and the center is filled with gooey cheese!" said Grim happily while digging through his food like no tomorrow.

"Eh? Raina-chan? Iruma-san? Where is your food?" Deuce asks while pointing out at Raina and Iruma's front that is still empty.

"Ah... about that." Iruma adverts his gaze towards somewhere else.

"???"

"Just be patient and you will see quite a show later." Said Jazz with a smirk.

"What are you guys even mean?" asked Ace confused.

"Excuse us! This is a portion for 50 people." The cafeteria ghost starts to pile up the table with food. Ace, Deuce, and Grim can only drop their mouth seeing this much food at once.

"I think you must make a mistake. We didn't eat this much!" said Deuce try to make the staff take the food back.

"It's not for you." Scoff Asmodeus takes Deuce's attention back to him and the rest of the demons just pointing their finger at Raina and Iruma.

"The heck?" Ace can only see in awe at the clean plate that starts to pile up instead of the food. He can see how Iruma and Raina eat at a very fast and somehow elegant pace.

"...My eyes are not playing a trick on me, right?"

"Nope..."

Iruma and Raina just keep eating and leave the plate pile up each time they finish eating. Soon, the whole cafeteria can hear a panic inside the kitchen that says the Chef is already collapsed.

'That twin student is amazing...' thought all the students inside the Cafetaria. Raina stops eating at 60 servings while Iruma stops exactly at 100 servings.

"...I should erase the restaurant list as the potential date spot." Whisper Ace to Deuce. The latter can only nod.

"So we saw your guy's dorm this morning but what does the others dorm look like?" Raina asks after whipping her mouth with a tissue.

"You know about the Great Seven Statues displayed in the main street, right? There seven of them so there are seven dorms." A new voice answer from behind them.

#RAINA POV#

"Cater-senpai?"

"Yes. Yes. This is your beloved Cater-senpai~" said him while sitting between me and Clara.

"You are that senpai from this morning. The one that tricked us into painting a rose this morning." Said Grim with an irritating look.

"Saying that I tricked you is so mean. I wasn't doing it because I want to. It's just how things are done in our dorm." Said Cater with a pout.

"Your grin is exactly the opposite... Then who is this guy next to you, Cater-senpai?" Ni-san ask.

"Hello. My name is Trey Clover. I'm also the third year from Heartslabyul just like Cater. You can call me Trey-senpai. And you are the one the freshman put in charge of that Ramshackl-*cough* Unused dorm, right? I heard from Cater. Sorry about all the trouble these guys from our dorm cause you." said Trey senpai.

"It's okay Trey-senpai. Don't need to feel guilty about this matter. And about our dorm, we already change quite a lot of things so the building isn't exactly ramshackle now..." I said with an awkward smile.

"Oh really? My apologies. May I know what your dorm called now?" He asks with a smile.

"Yodhira Dorm." Answer Asmodeus in my stage clearly looking at the new senpai with a glare.

"Ahaha... I see. I make sure to remember it well." Said Trey while sitting beside Iruma.

"Now, after we put that aside and makeup. Let's all exchange numbers!" said Cater excitingly. I and Ni-san just look at each other.

"We are still not changing our phone yet to match this world." Ni-san answer while playing with his food.

"Huh?? You don't have a phone? That's crazy! You are like an endangered species."

"We admit our border may have been closed for hundreds of years but it doesn't mean we are endangered species..." I answer.

"And for your information, In our world, humankind is already considered as myth..." add Asmodeus calmly sipping his tea.

"Eh? Is that so? I would love to hear any stories from demon world and what kind of fashion you used there but before that... Raina-chan~" Cater just claps my hand into his and with sparkling eyes looks at me intensely.

"Yes?"

"I know a place to get a phone in the newest models for cheap~ How about we go there this weekend? Just think it like a date!" I could have sworn there was a very chilling air going around the table right now.

"...I will think about it, Cater-senpai. Thank you for your kind offer~" I answer with a beaming smile.

"Ehem. Back to our first topic, I heard earlier that you want to know about another dorm?" Trey-senpai you are truly a lifesaver. I nod quickly clearly curious to hear about this information.

"Curious one aren't you? As Cater said, there are seven dorms each emulating one of the Great Seven. First, our dorm Heartslabyul is founded on the strict spirit of the Queen of Hearts. Savanaclaw, the dorm founded on the fortitude of the King of Beast. Octavinelle, the dorm founded on the benevolence of the Sea Witch. Scarabia, the dorm founded on the deliberation of the Sorcerer of the Sand. Pomefiore, the dorm founded on the strenuous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Ignihyde, the dorm founded on the diligence of the King of the Underworld, and Diasomnia, the dorm founded on the elegance of the Witch of Thorns." Trey explained to us.

"They all sound like a very respectable figure..." said Ni-san.

"What with the naming? There so many of them..." ask Lied.

"It's just how things happen. Sorry, we didn't name it." Said Cater with a shrug.

"I wonder if each of these dorms also has a unique student?" I ask curiously and Trey nods at my question.

"For example, the table over there. The one that has an ear and tail, that guy Is from Savanaclaw." Trey point at one student with a bulky proposition and characteristic of the wolf.

"I want to touch it," I said absentmindedly seeing how his tail swished from left to right. What? You can't tell me that you didn't have any urges to touch something fluffy and soft?

"Actually at first, I thought that boy over there is actually Savanaclaw if I didn't notice the unusual tail and badge," Trey-senpai whisper while looking at Sabnock.

"Next, did you see that table? That guy is from Octavinelle. Usually, the student in there is merfolk and the table right in front of us, the guys with dark red and yellow are from Scarabia." I took a swift look at the male that I remember from the entrance ceremony before diverting my eyes to Kalim-senpai and Jamil-senpai that sit in front of us. Kalim notices this and waves his hands cheerfully at me.

"You know him?" Ni-san ask.

"We meet after I'm finished with prof. Crewel office." I explain and Ni-san nods his head.

"What about the guys that sitting over there?" Asmodeus point at one table with a green uniform. I look at the table and found the cute boy that I meet at Entrance Ceremony. He sits elegantly and talks to the boy with green hair and silver hair.

"Oh. They come from Diasomnia and as you can see their symbol is a green and black armband. They like the celebrity around here. They got this aura that makes it harder for us regulars to approach them. Their dorm leader has MAX don't come near me vibes." Cater answer.

"Eh~? But they are pretty cute especially the silver one. He has this knight vibe~" Elizabeth commented.

"And the short one has this kinda cute appearance." Kerori continues.

"Aren't all of them is adorable?" I simply said.

"I can't disagree with that," Elizabeth said with a giggle, and Kerori huff hearing that word.

#AUTHOR POV#

"Aw~ this isn't fair! Those three people from Diasomnia already catching the girl's attention. Trey! Aren't I more cute and handsome than that group?" Cater whine didn't like how the girls especially Raina start to whisper with each other while eyeing the group from Diasomnia.

"Tch. What good is that group? They even have a kid in there." Ace said with a slight glare.

"You can skip grades and still be able to enter this school. But he isn't a kid. He is the third year just like-"

"Lilia. Lilia Vanrouge." Suddenly the kid just teleports between Ace and Trey while standing upside-down.

"H-he just teleport right over here!" Grim said shockingly.

"Are you all curious about my age? Kufufu. I have this baby-faced visage but like glasses said, I'm not at an age one would call me a child." He said with a smirk and look towards the girls.

"Fufu... I heard your little discussion earlier. There is no need to look on from afar, just come up and speak with us. Are we all not the students of the same academy? We at Diasomnia will always welcome you with open arms." Lilia said with a charming smile.

"I didn't think that two has the same thought but thank you for the offer. The name is Raina Suzuki. Nice to meet you, Lilia-senpai." Raina said looking at the green-haired boy that glare at her and Silver hair boy that look at her with sharp eyes.

"The pleasure is all mine, Raina. Apologies for dropping in on your meal. Until we meet again." With that, the group walks out from the Cafetaria.

"Our table is easily over 20 meters from them but you are telling me that he heard us talking? How freaky..." Ace said with a whisper.

"Well... Let's just say that Diasomnia has many peculiar members. Many of their members excel at magic in general. Their dorm leader, Malleus Draconia, is counted among the top five wizards in the world." Explain Trey.

"Ho... That a piece of interesting information." Said Sabnock.

"No, Sabnock-san. You can't barge in there and try to challenge their dorm leader." Raina said simply while drinking her tea.

"Ahaha! You think very lowly of me, Raina. I will just wait for the opportunity to show up itself." Answer Sabnock.

"Honestly Malleus is like super super super crazy. Our dorm leader is his own brand of crazy though." Said Cater.

"So true! All I did was eat a single piece of tart and he collared me. His narrow-mindedness is super crazy." Complain, Ace. Raina, Iruma, Asmodeus, and Clara already noticed someone standing behind Ace while looking at him sharply.

"Hm? I'm super Crazy?"

"That's right. He blew right past 'strict' and is just a tyrant." Deuce by this time already notice the person.

"Ace! Behind You!" Deuce shout. When Ace looks behind him, there the dorm leader of Heartslabyul stands with a hand crossed in front of him still looking at Ace sharply.

"Heh! Dorm Leader Roseheart!"

"...I make sure to prepare your funeral beautifully." Said Raina.

"Oh my, Riddle-kun~ You still cute as ever..."

"I suggest you cut the flattery, Cater. Unless you want to end up without your head too." Riddle said that with a stern look and advert his gaze to look at the remaining group.

"And you are the group that creates the ruckus that Saturday. The headmaster is truly forgiving. If he keeps doing this, the whole school can collapse. We should just cut off the head of each troublemaker." Riddle said looking at each one of them disapprovingly.

"What goes out from his mouth really didn't match his appearance..." whisper Iruma and Raina can only nod at his word.

Ace that found the opportunity decides to ask Riddle to move his collar but Riddle only scoffs at that.

"I was going to remove it after you learn your lesson but judging by how you talked about me earlier, I decided to put it a little longer. Don't worry, 1st year still learn the magic fundamentals and it still didn't require you to cast any magic yet. Now don't just sit around chatting away, finish lunch, and head to your class. Laws of the Queen of Hearts, No.271: 'One should eat lunch and leave their seat within 15 minutes'..."

"Is that another weird rule?"

"The answer is 'YES! DORM LEADER!'" Riddle shouts making Ace and Deuce repeat what he said.

"Don't need to worry much, Riddle. I will look after them for you." Trey said reassuringly.

"Hm... You are the vice dorm leader so I expect you to not act foolishly." Riddle then looks at Raina and Iruma for a while before asking them a question.

"I believe you two are the new dorm leader from the new dormitory? Yodhira Dormitory, right? I believe we still do not know each other yet. My name is Riddle Rosehearts. The second-year and the dorm leader from the Heartslabyul." Riddle bow a little bit towards them.

"My name is Iruma Suzuki and this is my twin sister, Raina Suzuki. Nice to meet you, Rosehearts-senpai." Iruma said with a bow followed suit by Raina. Riddle looks quite surprised by this.

"Oh? You aren't someone I expected..."

"Is it because of our race?" Raina asks with a smile making Riddle can't help but act a little embarrassed.

"Pardon me but I thought the demon is a proudful creature. That way, I thought you will not easily show some respect to some stranger especially if you think about your status..."

"Roseheart-senpai, Regarding our status it will not be really useful to use under this territory, right? After all, the island that NRC stand is the neutral Island." Raina answer truthfully.

"I suppose you're right. Keep setting up a good example especially towards your dorm students. Oh! And expect an invitation sooner. We as the dorm leader sometimes hold the meeting together with the headmaster." Riddle explains before looking towards the clock in Cafetaria and sighs.

"As much I like to chat more, I must go buy sugar cubes from the school store. Rule of the Queens of Hearts, No.339: 'After a meal one must always drink lemon tea with two sugars.' Letting the sugar cubes run out is a huge offense, I can't believe it... Now, please excuse me."

Raina and Iruma notice how the Heartslabyul students let out a big relief after seeing Riddle walkout from the cafeteria.

The students then talk about how grateful they are that Riddle didn't notice any of rule they break. This didn't go unnoticed by the rest of the demons that still talking with each other.

"...In his first week at school, Riddle took the seat of dorm leader. He speaks harshly but he trying to make the dorm better, he doesn't have bad intentions." Said Trey with a forced smile.

"Someone with good intentions doesn't randomly collar people!" Grim said sarcastically.

"Grim. Don't forget that it is also your fault for going crazy during the ceremony. And by the way, Cater-senpai, Trey-senpai. What is this 'unique magic' you talking about?" Raina asks curiously.

"Unique magic is magic strictly limited to one person. Simply put, it's a magic that reflects the characters of the user that only they can use, so it is called Unique Magic. You will learn that later in class." Answer Trey.

"Riddle's unique magic lets him seal another person's magic for a fixed amount of time. It is called {OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!}" Cater continues.

"Even the name is very scary..."

"Raina-chan, Aren't the demon world has the same thing called Unique Magic?" Cater ask Raina this time.

"Um... instead of calling it 'Unique Magic', we called it 'Bloodline Magic'. It is a type of Magic that is unique to those sharing the same bloodline or ancestry." Raina answer.

"That sounds interesting. And what is your bloodline magic?" Raina and Iruma only look at Cater with a smiling faces.

"It's a secret~"

"Eh?! No fair!" Whine Cater making Raina laugh.

"Trey-senpai. For now, Ace can't go back to his dorm because of that night's accident. Did you have any suggestion as a Vice-dorm leader?" ask Iruma.

"Hm... the only option you have is to return what you stole. So you need to bring a replacement tart."

"But, to buy a whole tart is very expensive." Ace complain while starting to count how many lunches he going to miss just for buying the tart.

"There's another option, isn't it? You can make your own tart."

"You mean Baking?" Trey nods at Ace's answer making Ace sigh very loud and bang his head to the table.

"Then, I doomed. I didn't even know anything about baking. How am I'm supposed to make one?"

"I can help." Raina offered to make Ace look at her in a new light.

"Really, Raina? You going to help me?"

"Yep and if it's not a burden. How about Trey-senpai come to help us too?" Raina said looking at the startled Trey.

"Me? What makes you think I can bake?"

"Trey-senpai maybe didn't notice it but the smell of sugar and freshly baked cake is coming really strong from you." Iruma answers making Trey sniff his uniform, trying to find the smell that the twins describe.

"Oh come on, Trey! You didn't want to disappoint your junior, right? Besides the cake that has been made together is the most delicious cake that can be made." Cater try to convince Trey while giving Raina a wink.

"...Very well, I can help but you need to find the ingredients for me. Don't worry, it's not a complicated task. I decide to make a mont blanc for this unbirthday party so could you gather them for me?" answer Trey.

"And how many do you need?"

"To make it for the Unbirthday Party we need... about 2 – 300, I think? Then I have you roast them and remove the outer shell to take out the nut."

"Can I go home?" Grim ask immediately, clearly didn't like how much hard work he need to do if he just can sleep lazily around the dorm.

"Are you sure, Grim? I heard the freshly baked Mont Blanc is the most delicious tart and the best part is only those who help make it get to try some." Raina said teasingly knowing she finally catch Grim attention.

"Let's get move on! We are gonna pick every chestnut in this school!" said Grim with high spirit.

"Ahaha... You really know how to use words, huh?" Raina that understands Trey's word only giggles at it.

"A perk for being women, I guess?" Answer Raina.

"That raccoon... can only think about food," Asmodeus mumble irritatingly. While Clara already joins Grim to pick some chestnut.

"There should be plenty of chestnut trees in the forest behind the campus botanical garden," Trey suggested before the group bolted off leaving Cater and Trey together with the rest of the demon group.

"You didn't want to join them?" Trey asks towards Lied.

"Nah... Only the four of them are enough to pick the whole chestnut in this school. We just gonna help prepare the kitchen for the bake later and maybe join you for baking later. For now, we decide to look around the school. I heard they have some club in here."

After Lied said that, each of the demon students make some groups and walk-in different ways. Many didn't notice but the Yodhiro dorm students have something they need to cover. Especially regarding a few dormitories.

"Did you notice that atmosphere? When The Heartslabyul dorm leader showing up and when he left." Kerori ask.

"Yep. It changes so quickly." Jazz answer.

"Do you think it will be worth investigating him a little deeper?" Allocer asks the group.

"I think so. Purson already followed him as Raina instructed earlier. And did you all notice that intense stare from Cafeteria?"

"You mean that twin stare? The guys with mismatched eyes, right?" Elizabeth answer and Kerori nod at her answer.

"Watch your back for them. I smell something shady about those twins." Kerori reminds them.

"Well good luck for each one of us. Oh, and did you know where Lied go?" Jazz asks.

"He said something about checking this dormitory with this cool technology. If I remember correctly it is called Ighinyde dormitory." Said Elizabeth making the rest sigh.

They can only hope Lied will not forget his task. Soon Kerori and Elizabeth go separate ways from the boys. They have a task to finish before dinner arrives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 116 7
hizuki shoku a 15-year-old girl has been isekai into Mairimashita-iruma kun by truck-kun. When opening her eyes she was a 7-year-old child in an aban...
59.2K 1.4K 15
A collection of x reader oneshots & headcanons with the cast of Mairimashita Iruma-kun/ Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun!! โ€ข โ€ข โ€ขI do not own Iruma-k...
41.9K 1.6K 15
During the entrance ceremony after everyone finds out that Yuu's magicless, a bloody girl falls through a portal barely alive scarring everyone at th...