Harry Potter and His Twin Sis...

By froggiedaggers

Rebecca Lily Potter, and her older twin brother Harrison James Potter are both betrayed by those that they th... More

All rights reserved
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Rewrite

Chapter Two

7.9K 230 12
By froggiedaggers

Chapter Two (Rebecca Pov)

"Freaks! Wake up!" Aunt petunia screeches, banging on the door of our cupboard under the stairs.

Our cupboard bedroom is a tight fit for both Harry and me, but we make it work. It's filled with dust, cobwebs and spiders, since we aren't allowed to clean it. The walls have childish scribbles etched on them, done by crayon stubs left over from our cousin Dudley, an awful, whale sized, spoiled bully. Dudley enjoys tormenting us, and invented the game 'Freak hunting' with his gang of his friends (bully's). This cupboard is filled with painful memories, of blood and tears. I hate it with a passion, as does Harry.

Today is our seventh birthday, me and Harry have decided to finally leave the abuse of the Dursley's. We have both had enough of the verbal, physical and emotional abuse we get from Petunia, Vernon, and Dudley Dursley. We will be running away from the punches, slaps, belt whippings, burns, and cruel words. The Dursley's don't care for us, and they definitely don't want us.
Harry and I can use that to our advantage, we can trick them into taking us to the Leaky cauldron in London and leaving us there. Well, that's if they are willing to let their little slaves go... me and Harry do excessive amounts of chores from cooking, to cleaning, gardening, and all the laundry.

"Hurry up freaks! You need to make us breakfast!" Aunt Petunia yells from the living room.

Harry and I quickly scramble into our too big hand-me-down clothes, getting ready to leave the cupboard. We can hear the thudding of Dudley coming down the stairs making dust fall on us. The footsteps aren't heavy enough to be our Uncle Vernon. As Harry and I are coming out of the cupboard Dudley races by shoving us back into the cupboard.

"Get a move on!" Aunt Petunia screeches again, honestly does that woman have any other volume.

"Coming." Harry and I grumble at the same time, quickly making our way to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Harry and I make the Dursleys their breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon  sausages, mushrooms, baked beans, and buttered toast as fast as we can. We have to be carful not to burn it as we know that if we do, it is us that will get burnt next.
I hear the sound of uncle Vernon coming down the stairs and speed up, not wanting to feel the brunt of his anger this early.

Vernon walks into the kitchen and straight to the table for his food and morning coffee. Harry and I quickly serve it and retreat back into the kitchen. My own stomach growls in hunger as neither I nor Harry got to eat yesterday, punishment for not finishing our chores fast enough. We probably won't be eating today either, starving us is quite usual for the Dursley's.

Harry and I patiently wait for the Dursley's to finish eating, before mustering up the courage to ask for what we wanted.

I hope this works Mor  I think.

It will master  Mor replies, his dark presence filling my mind.

Mor had left us to settle into life before contacting us mentally, due to the fact that contacting us too soon could drive us insane by breaking our minds. We now we keep regular contact with each other. We speak to him at least once a week, sometimes more if it was a particularly bad week.

Good  Harry's thought pops in through the connection.

Yes, and soon they will all pay for the abuse they have committed upon you my masters  Mor growls, anger coming off him in waves.

"Uncle Vernon. Aunt Petunia. Rebecca and I were thinking, and we think we know a way that you never have to see us again." Harry finally speaks up hesitantly, not wanting to risk uncle Vernon's anger.

"Well, spit it out then!" Uncle Vernon snaps, his full attention turning to us, an eager look filling his face at the prospect of being rid of the two freaks he had to call his niece and nephew. "Tell me! Now!"

"There is a place where you can drop us off... it's called the Leaky Cauldron in London. If you drop us off there and leave without looking back, you'll never have to see us again, we will become someone else's problem." Harry steadily explains.

"Why should we believe you? You could be lying for all we know." Aunt Petunia snarls, not believing the two orphans forced into her care.

"We swear we are not lying! We promise no matter what we won't come back. We will go to an orphanage, or into care if we have to." I plead with them to believe us.

Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia huddle together exchanging hushed whispers until they finally come to an agreement.

"Hmm... Fine. I'll take you. But if this is a lie and you come back you will be in a world of pain!" Uncle Vernon snarls, smiling maliciously.

"Ok." Harry and I whisper together, fear creeping over us at the thought of the pain our uncle would make us endure if we were to return.

"Well then get ready to go! I will give you one bag between you for your belongings. Go. Now." Uncle Vernon snaps.

It isn't long before we are in the car with our meagre bag of belongings, which consists of a few well-worn second hand books, a mangled toy soldier, and oversized hand me downs we had got from Dudley, and on our way to the Leaky cauldron in London. When we get there Harry and I quickly get out of the car and turn to say our final goodbye to our horrible Uncle Vernon only to find him already speeding away and leaving us behind in the dust.

"Well, good riddance!" Harry exclaims, sneering after the car. I giggle, and nod in agreement, feeling lighter now we were free of the Dursley's 'loving care'.

"Now then, let's go to Gringotts's and talk to our account manager. We should be able to get emancipated today. All we need is a health check up, and a past injuries list with our memories and it will all be over for the Dursley's. We will never have to go back." Harry smirks, taking my hand and pulling me towards the drab looking pub.

The bell on the door rings as Harry pulls me into the dark, creepy pub. Harry leads us over to the bar, where the bar keep Tom is cleaning pint glasses. Tom eyes us curiously as we make our way across to him, thankfully not realizing who we are thanks to our hair covering our scars.

"You two lost?" Tom asks looking concerned, understandable since me and Harry are so small and young.

"No, we are meeting our parents in Diagon Alley, but they wanted to make sure we could find it on our own. Could you show us how to get through please?" Harry asks smoothly lying to the older man, still holding my hand tightly.

"Sure thing kids." Tom says, leading us through to the small, walled in, courtyard in the back.

"Now, watch my movements closely so you can do it on your own from now on." Tom said, before slowly tapping the bricks with his wand to open the entrance to Diagon Alley.

The familiar feel of magic rushes over us as the doorway to the Alley appears . The familiar sight makes me feel nostalgic, I remember the first time me and Harry came here in our past life. It had been an amazing experience, we had both been so naïve and new to magic, the Alley had left us in awe. Though seeing it again now is still impressive we are different people now, no longer naïve and gullible. We are ready to take on whatever comes our way.

"Thank you, mister." Harry and I chime together, making our way through the door.

"No problem, have a nice day." Tom says, disappearing back into the Leaky Cauldron.

Harry and I make our way through Diagon Alley, taking in the familiar sights of the shops such as Ollivander's, Magical Menagerie, Madam Malkin's Robes for all occasions, Eeylops Owl Emporium, Zonko's Joke Shop, Flourish and Blotts, and Honeydukes.

I can see Gringotts coming up, it's a tall white building that towers over the Alley, with large bronze doors.

As Harry and I come close to the door we can see the two goblins guards that normally can be found guarding Gringotts, on each side of the large bronze doors. They are wearing a scarlet and gold uniform.
We can also see the inscription we'd seen in our last life:

'Enter, stranger, but take head

Of what awaits the sin of greed

For those who take but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn.

So, if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.'

Moving forward Harry and I nod respectfully at the goblins guarding the door as we make our way in, much to the goblins shock. It's clear that they are not used to being acknowledged by wizards. That is one of the greatest mistakes wizards make with goblins, and one that me and Harry will not be making. Why would anyone think it's a good idea to be rude to the creatures who are control of their money in the first place? It's ridiculous.

Harry and I make our way through the second pair of doors, and quickly join the shortest que for a goblin teller. We wait patiently for our turn; we have already agreed on what to ask for, with a little help from Mor. I look around taking in the dozens of goblins sat on high stools, behind long counters, working seriously. There are dozens of doors leading off to other areas of the bank, with goblins coming in and out of them. The vast marble hall is quite a stunning site when you took a moment to look at it, it wasn't something you could find just anywhere. The goblins really have good taste.

We move up to the bank teller goblin as the line ahead of us clears, moving so we are in front of him.

"What do you want?" The goblin growls impatiently.

"Greetings master goblin, we would like to speak with our account manager, Griphook, about getting an inheritance test. My name is Harrison James Potter, and this is my twin sister Rebecca Lily Potter." Harry replies politely.

"Greetings master goblin." I chime in politely.

The goblin peers down at us in what looks like shock, mixed with curiosity. It's hard to tell what goblins are feeling.

"Very well. Follow me then, Mr and Miss Potter." The goblin says, climbing down from the high stool, and walking around the counter.

The goblin leads us through one of the many doorways and into a long corridor with old fashioned torches lining the walls. He leads us through a few corridors until stopping at a plain wooden door. The goblin knocks on the door, and waits for a call to come in, before opening the door for us and letting us through. Harry and I both thank him politely.
Now, it is time for our plan to commence, Griphook doesn't know what is about to hit him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 34.1K 90
❝She wore her scars as her best attire, a stunning dress of hellfire.❞ In a world where children are orphaned by dark wizards and destinies are besto...
32.8K 723 21
read to find out this is played in harry's thirth year but with some changes btw Voldemort is already back. Best Rankings of this story: 4 in Good...
1K 91 32
"Come to redeem your last favor?" he asks sadly stepping closer to her. Bianca forced herself to look up into his beautiful eyes. Her heart tightened...
58.5K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...