A Saint? or a Sin (Xeno'jiiva...

By Exe_265

The miracle child of the world of light and darkness known as remnant. Crashing down to the planet from a met... More

Miracle?
T H I C C Harem (Rework)
Volume 1: chapter 1; Boy
Volume 1: Chapter 2; First Day
Volume 1: Chapter 3; Booty or Duety
Volume 1: Chapter 4; Small Accident
Volume 1: Chapter 6; The Crossing Pt. 1
Volume 1: Chapter 7; The Crossing Pt. 2
Volume 1: Chapter 8; The Crossing Final Part
Volume 1: Chapter 9: Small Gift (Lemon)
Volume 2 Chapter 1: Menagerie
Volume 2 Chapter 2: Cats and Dragon's (some smut)
Vol 2 Chapter 2.5: SEXOOOOO🍋🍋🍋🍋(18+)

Volume 1: Chapter 5; First Mission

6.2K 147 126
By Exe_265

*Thought
*Whisper
*ACTION

No One's Pov

Y/N: okay, Y/N. You can do this

He took a deep breath and turned around. Smiling as he had taken out a rose from his pocket

Y/N: Glynda... I, uh... Um. Will you, maybe want to... Hang out this weekend

He said as she shut his eyes and handed the rose over. Info front of him was Frank in a blonde wig

Frank: you cannot be fucking serious man, thats how you're gonna ask her out?

Y/N frowned and slumped his shoulders as he tossed the rose to the side.

Y/N: well I'm sorry, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

Frank: alright, look, I know girls love all the romantic bullshit, but we both know that Goodbitch is trying to bone you

Y/N: w-well yeah I guess, but that doesn't mean--

Frank: I get it, you want a life and not one where you hide in the shadows all your life. Not to mention one more thing

Y/N: what?

Frank: your lifespan, like me, I'm gonna live for a long, long time as long as I have the right soil and shit, you on the other hand. Who knows how long you'll live for, for all we know you'll probably live for 500 years.

Y/N looked down, his hands on his head as he sighed. Frank frowned, but quickly smiled.

Frank: alright, look. We both know it's gonna be a long, long time until shit like this happens. So for now, let's focus on the present and the task at hand

Y/N: a-and that is?

Frank: getting you into bed with Glynda. Now, I knew this day would come, so I made this just for you.

Frank had extended his vines and had lifted up the couch, he had grabbed a large jar of honey and had showed it to Y/N

Frank: BAM! you're welcome

Y/N grabbed the jar and looked at the writing, his eyes widening

Y/N: i-is there an actual warning label?

Frank: nope, I just put that as a joke. Now this is basically a drug for sex, one tablespoon of this shit and you'll erupt like Mount Vesuvius. As for women, eh same effect, but you know squirting.

Y/N gulped as he looked at the jar of honey.

Y/N: does... Does it actually work?

Frank: it sure does, I had some "special" types of girls test it out and it works.

Y/N jiggled around the jar and heard the horny slosh a bit. Before he could open the lid, there was a knock at the door. He put down the honey and walked to the door. He opened it and saw it was Weiss, her arms crossed and her hips slanted a bit

Y/N: h-hi

Weiss: The Headmistress wants you, my team, and team Jnpr in her office, we have a mission.

Y/N nodded and gently closed the door. He sighed and had walked over to the window. He stopped in front of the egg he had, as it was on a pedestal with a heat lamp.

Y/N: alright buddy, daddy has to go on a mission, uncle Frank will watch you.

Frank rolled his eyes as Y/N opened his window. He looked out and took off his shirt. He jumped out his window and spread his wings, flying up to Olivia's office. Upon getting to the top of her tower, he knocked on the window and Glynda opened it. He smiled as she stepped back, he put his shirt back on, he had looked around, but didn't see Olivia.

Y/N: where's the Headmistress?

Glynda: she's at the bottom of the elevator getting Teams Rwby and Jnpr.

Y/N: right

He began to look around, his hands swaying from side to side as they waited. He took a deep breath and exhaled.

Y/N: um... G-glynda... Can I call you Glynda?

Glynda: of course, nothing wrong with first names. Right?

She said with a smile. Y/N let out a nervous chuckle. He gulped and slight stretched his collar.

Y/N: right, so um. I just wanted to ask you a tiny question, i-if that's alright.

Glynda: and what is it?

She turned to the boy as he was still a nervous wreck. He felt his heart pounding as he looked into her eyes.

Y/N: do you... Maybe wanna, uh, I-I don't know... Want to, uh

He stared into his eyes, everything began to deafen around them as his heart grew louder. He was about to speak again, but he stopped and coughed, as if he was choking on air.

Glynda: are you okay?

She asked as she pat his back. The elevator dinged as Y/N slowly stopped. He stood up and quietly coughed into his hand. The nine women had arrived.

Olivia: perfect, we're all here.

Yang had looked at Y/N as he was coughing and then back at Glynda, sending a small glare that went unnoticed by the witch.

Olivia: now, we have been requested as backup from the Headmistress of Mistral. She had sent some of her students to apprehend what they supposed is a Grimm, but they never made it back. The Grimm seems to be feasting on their cattle, which is strange since Grimm don't primarily eat anything. You nine are going as backup, and as for why Y/N is going, they have also reported sighting those thorns in the forest.

Pyrrha: thorns? Like from a bush?

Olivia: primarily Ms. Nikos, those are non of your concern. They are at/N's and Y/B's alone. You will be departing among the hour, so be ready.

She smiled as the girls walked out. Y/N walked to the window, taking off his shirt once more.

Glynda: hold on, Y/N, what were you going to ask me?

Y/N: oh, uh, n-nothing!

He quickly said as he jumped out and flew to his dorm.

[50 minutes later]

Frank: What the fuck do you mean you choked!?

Y/N: I mean I choked!! I tried asking her out and I choked

He yelled as he banged his head again the wall. Frank placed his vine against his forehead.

Frank: God fucking dammit man. Come on! Its easy, grab her ass and spread it! Then take out your willy snd stir that ass like a hot bowl of chili!!... Hey that rhymes.

Y/N groaned as there was a knock at his door. He grabbed his full body cloak and put it on, upon opening his door he saw it was Ruby

Ruby: ready!

She said in her enthusiastic tone. He smiled and grabbed his scout flies and walked out with her.

[Break]

The Bullhead had landed just outside the gates of the small city. The two teams, plus you, had walked out anf made there way to the west side of the city, where a majority of the cattle were taken. A woman has walked up to the group, Y/N had gone around and to the back of the home where the cattle were being held.

Woman: thank goodness you arrived so soon, that thing that took my cattle is back! It was spotted near the outer walls! It was huge! Almost like an Ursa Major.

With that they had followed after Y/N and to the back of the home. They watched as he was picking up some dirt and had sniffed it.

Y/N: whatever it is, it's not a Grimm. It's a Monster, but I've never seen tracks like these before.

He pointed at the ground and the scout flies had marked green footprints leading into the forest. All of their heads shot up as they heard a demonic roar from the forest.

Y/N: Ruby, you girl stay here, I'm going into the forest with Jnpr. If we get into trouble we'll call for help

Ruby nodded as Y/N and Team Jnpr dashed off into the forest. They followed the tracks and it had led them to the massive concrete wall that surrounded the city, a giant hole was in the wall, big enough to let small Grimm in and a few Monsters. Y/N touched the ring of the hole and walked through

Joan: b-but this wall is six feet thick of concrete, what could break through it.

They caught up with Y/N as he followed the footprints of the beast. Nora had tapped his shoulder, getting his attention

Y/N: yes?

He asked as he stopped and turned around

Nora: so what do you think it is? These foot prints seem kinda small, don't they?

Y/N looked down at the footprints.

Y/N: let me see your hand

She held her hand out and he knelt down onto one knee, causing her to blush a bit. He guided her down and out her hand over the footprint, it was bigger than her hand

Y/N: it might look small, but it can just be light on its feet, which is why the tracks would be smaller.

He smiled at her and continued onward. As they continued they had reached what looked like an old abandoned temple.

Pyrrha: there's no more tracks, do you think it has wings?

She looked over at Y/N as he was following the a set of blue tracks into the temple. The followed after him, as they did Purhha had seen the massive thorns in the wall that Olivia were talking about. Y/N had grabbed one and ripped it out of the wall and held it up, Pyrrha had walked over and placed her palm on the thorn.

Pyrrha: what happened here?

She asked as she looked around the temple. Ren had found something and walked over to it, it was a small pile of debris, but it was different. The debris couldn't have been more than a day old.

Y/N: something happened here, whatever attacked the cattle, was attacked by the Monster with thorns. Look

He pointed at the ground, they could see signs of struggle and skid marks. Along with more thorns and some other pieces of debris around the temple.

Y/N: this wasn't just a fight, it was a Turf War.

Nora: Y/N! There's a door here!, But it's blocked!

He had walked over to where she was, seeing the giant stone pillar blocking the door to another side.

Joan: how are we supposed to get past this? There's only one way in and I don't think any of us can lift that

As she said, Y/N had walked up and placed his hands under the pillar. He grunted as he began to lift it up. Joan looked back at the readers in disbelief. Just as he was about to throw the pillar out of the way, the stone doors burst open and an ape like monster with horns roared as it swung it's massive arm st Y/N. He blocked it, he stared at the beast, seeing it's red eyes scan his body. It growled as Nora had come out of nowhere and had slammed her hammer into it's head. It bared it's teeth in anger as it swiftly grabbed Nora and attempted to bite her head off. Y/N quickly moved his arm into the way, taking the full force of it's bite. Y/N yelled in pain as Nora raised her hammer, thunder rained down front the sky and caused an explosion. Nora was bashed against a tree and passed out. Y/N got back up and groaned. He looked where the beast was and his eyes widened

Y/N: no way, i-it survived.

It growled as it slowly stood up. Y/N watched as it's brown fur had turned to a gold stripped pattern and it's fists glowing a burning red. It jumped at Y/N and roaed

He didn't have time to move and took the full blown force if the beasts punch, that sent him back about thirty feet, making him tumble along the ground. The ape didn't stop it's attack and opened it's mouth wide and had fired a beam of energy at Y/N.

[At the city]

Blake: so you want to take Y/N out? Like on a date?

Yang: well, it's not exactly a date, it's more like a... Like a

Weiss: like a date?

Yang: ... Yes.

She had a blush across her face as she pulled her scarf up a bit to cover her blush. Ruby on the other hand, looked a little jealous.

Blake: alright well I'm just going to throw this out there, do you have a crush on your brother?

Yang's eyes widened, before she could answer, the building next to them had burst open and Y/N came flying out.

Ruby: Y/N!? What's happened!?

Y/N: MONKEY!!

The same roar they heard a while back had come back as they looked at the building he came out of. It was the "Monkey" he was talking about. It roared and jumped at Y/N, it's fist reeled back to punch him. He jumped out of the way as the beast punched the ground making a small shockwave. The beast roared as it looked at Y/N, it's eyes widened as it saw a dust store. It roared and rushed the store, knocking Y/N out of the way. It broke in and grabbed all the lightning dust it's hands could grab. It scarfed down all the dust and burped. It began to breath heavily as it's fur turned gold once more. It snarled before letting out a massive roar and shooting out a beam of energy. It wildly turned it's head, the people of the city running in fear. A little girl was in the middle of the chaos as the ape slammed the beam onto the ground and lead it towards the girl. Y/N had jumped in front of the girl and spread his wings, ripping his shirt, he wrapped his wings around the girl and took the full force of the beam. As it fired upon Y/N, Yang had used her gauntlets to shoot herself towards the beast and punch it in the jaw. It made a small whine as Yang launched herself away. It's rubbed it's jaw as it's fur turned back to brown. Yang ran over to Y/N, seeing his back was severely burned and his cloak was destroyed. His wings crackled as he spread them and released the girl who ran off to her mother. Y/N collapsed to the floor.

Yang: Y/N! Y/N come on wake up!

She shook her brother as the ape menacingly walked towards them. It sounded as if it was laughing. Yang got in front of Y/N and into a fighting stance, but truth be told, she was shaking in her boots. But that's when Y/N's wing twitched, the ape stopped in it's tracks as it looked confused. He shouldn't be alive as no one has ever been able to stand it's beam before. He slowly stood up as the ashes and shoot fell of his body and wings, revealing himself to everyone that he wasn't a girl. Yang was relieved he was okay and hugged him, but she had felt something was off. She looked up and into his eyes, they were a pure yellow. He grabbed her arms, his face leaning closer to hers

Y/N: get everyone out of the vicinity, now

He spoke in a low tone as he let her go. She stopped back as she didn't recognize his voice. He got down on all fours and had spread his wing, his hands, feet, and tail caught a blue flame as he looked at the ape. All of a sudden Y/N disappeared, the ape looked around, but didn't see him. Y/N came straight out of Narnia and had punched the ape in the face, sending it flying. It flailed around in the ground before it stood up and roared, it's fur turning gold once more. Y/N had let out a roar of his own, one that caused many of the people fleeing to cover their ears. The ape and Y/N charged each other, causing a small shockwave as they bashed heads, they immediately began to fight, Y/N grabbing onto it's shoulders and flying towards a building with it. He banged to beast against the wall, angering it even further. It grabbed Y/B's throat with it's right hand, gripping his windpipe. U/N then began to bash the apes head and back again the building, it didn't let up on choking the boy, Y/N's grip slowly gave away as the ape roared. It punched Y/N in the face and sent him flying into another building. The ape dropped the the ground, shaking it's body to get off any rubble it had on it's fur. It roared as it rushed the building Y/N was in, he had barely gotten up and was rammed by the beats. He continued it's dash, bashing Y/N through several walls and buildings. It beat its chest and grabbed at the ground, growling as it lifted up a mass of land and roared as it threw it at Y/N. It crashed into the building, sending the whole thing toppling down on top of him. The beast roar and fired a laser into the air, believing it had won. It turned around as it felt something hit it's head. It turned and saw Ruby with tears in her eyes. She had shot at the beast, but it did nothing. She loaded in another shot and was ready to fire, the beast smirking. They both stopped as the ground began to quake. The ape turned around, the debris and rubble of the building that crashed down onto Y/N began to move. Debris was sent flying as a massive blue wing had sprouted from underneath, a second wing doing the same.  The beast backed up slowly as a massive blue dragon had risen up from underneath the destroyed building. It growled as it looked at the ape

The apes fur had turned gold again, roaring at the dragon, it only growled, keeping it's wings spread. The ape had powered up a beam of energy and fired it at the dragon, it was hit in the face with a full blast, but it had done nothing to it. The dragon smirked as it had forest a laser the size of its own head at the ape, completely disintegrating it into ash. The dragon had let out a laugh, roaring into the sky afterwards, it's head turned towards Ruby, who was petrified with fear. It growled as it made it's way towards her, she was barely the size of its fingers. It stopped in front of her, tilting it's head down and staring directly at her. She looked into it's golden eye and had recognized it

Ruby: Y/N?

It lifted it's head up once more and spread it's wings, causing a small shockwave. It began to flap it's dings, taking off into the sky and disappearing into the clouds. Letting out an echoed roar into the sky

Ruby: w-wait... Come back

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 1.3K 14
Remnant, a world full of fight. Humans vs Grimms, Humans vs Faunus, and even Humans fight themselves. Between all of those fight, stand one man. The...
106K 1.1K 37
As a guardian, your job is to deal with the dark forces that wish to destroy all life in the galaxy. On a mission to Mars, a wanted wizard opens a po...
3.8K 72 15
In the supernatural universe of Remnant, four strong girls are training to become Huntresses, which are humanity's only hope of defeating the shadowy...
32.7K 544 21
Remnant... A planet long abandoned by the brother gods... But what happens when the brother gods, decide to send one of their new creations to check...