Mikaelson Sister x Damon TVD

By blob243

Hi, Abbe Mikaelson isn't your average human, in-fact she's not human at all. Abbe is a vampire and an Origina... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Elleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four

Chapter Twenty

256 2 1
By blob243

S.2 - Ep. 20 - The Last Day
Part 1

Damon's POV:

My phone rang, waking me up. I grumbled before looking at the caller ID.

Abbe.

I was confused, to say the least. Elena had explained what Elijah and Abbe had said, Klaus was their brother. Or... he was their half-brother, a hybrid.

I answered the phone and I heard her sweet voice. "Morning, Damon." I grinned, despite the shit tonne of questions resting at the back of my mind.

"Isn't it a little early for you to be up." I joked, knowing her sleep schedule was practically that of a vampire without a daylight ring.

"Yeah, but Jace's kid sisters are staying with me for a bit and they're early risers." She rambled, something was up, she was nervous.

"What's up?"

"Umm... so I'm guessing Elena told you guys about everything we told her yesterday?" She started, her voice was cautious, scared I would be angry.

"Yeah, she did," I responded. There was silence, and I could hear her heartbeat pick up. "You could have told me you know," I said and I could tell she was surprised by this. "You're only half-siblings anyway, right?"

"Well... about that. Can you meet me one kilometre west of the Boarding House in ten minutes?" She asked, I hummed in curiosity.

"Sure." A smirk came to my lips, was this because she didn't want her brother to know of our relationship.

Abbe's POV:

I was thankful to Elijah when he told me that he hadn't divulged my secret. He'd explained to Elena that it had been Klaus who was the hybrid, he didn't mention me... But I knew that sooner than later someone was going to find out, and so I decided to tell Damon first. Alice and Kylie were at their uncle's house and I was currently standing one kilometre west of the Boarding House.

Just as I had convinced myself this was a bad idea, Damon appeared in front of me.

"Hey," He said, pecking my lips. I smiled nervously and stepped away from him, he frowned in confusion.
"What's wrong?" I took a deep breath.

"Nik wasn't the only bastard child in the family," I say quickly before I can chicken out. Damon raised his eyebrow. "Klaus, I mean..." I sighed, "I'm the same, the man that raised me wasn't my biological father. I have the same father as Klaus." Damon's eyes went wide, he stared at me for a second before shaking his head.

"No."

"It's true Damon..." He turned around and I frowned.

"Your eyes." He spoke still with his back facing me, "Your ability to walk in the sun without a daylight ring, you don't react to vervain..." He turned around slowly, staring at me. He shook his head, he looked almost scared - horrified - he reached up and grabbed his hair in his fist. "No..."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, it's just I was scared about how you'd react and..."

"Scared about how I'd react!?" Damon yelled at me suddenly, I flinched and stepped back. "How do I react!? Abbe, you're him! You're the same as him!" He growled and took a menacing step forward. I backed up in a hurry, almost tripping on a log.

"Damon, please. I'm not like him!" I stumbled and my back hit a tree. I was scared, I could feel the anger radiating off him in waves.

"Really? Then why are you here? Huh? Why did you become friends with Elena in the first place?" He yelled.

"I'm here because I care, Damon! I care about you and I care about Elena and Bonnie and Caroline... and everyone else. Even though I know that they don't give a shit about me because I'm a thousand-year-old vampire!" I cried, "I came back home and Elena was here by chance! I never wanted to use her for the sacrifice! I was protecting her! The only reason why Rose and Trevor found out about Elena is because Klaus killed my witches." I yelled back.

"Really? How am I supposed to trust you?" Damon snapped.

"Because I have no reason to lie, Damon," I explained, my voice dropping in intensity and anger. "I've already broken my curse. I'm already a full-blown hybrid." I almost whispered it but he heard it.

"What?"

"About 50 years ago I found a doppelganger, she was old, like 90, or something like that. I asked her for permission to use her in the sacrifice, it's not a nice way to die... I know that. She agreed. I took the moonstone from the Lockwoods at the time, completed the sacrifice and then left. I kept track of her family line for a long time but when I settled in Italy 17 years ago I lost it. It was by chance that Elena was here, Damon, really."

We both stood there silent for a few minutes, occasionally glancing at each other. Damon broke the silence, suddenly.

"Can you show me?" I was surprised by his outburst, but a small smile found its way onto my face.

"Sure." He looked expectantly at me but seemed surprised when I began removing my jeans and T-shirt. "I don't want to ruin perfectly good clothes." I defended, he chuckled and eyed my body, soaking in everything as I removed my undergarments.

"Now turn around," I instructed, he did as told and I quickly shifted, only a slight pain merging into nothing as I looked up at Damon from wolf form. I barked at him and he jumped, turning around. His eyes widened and we just stared at each other for a moment.

Slowly... very slowly he took a small step forward, out of instinct I took one backwards. He frowned at my movement and reached out a hand.

After a moment I took a step forward and rested my mussel against his open palm. A childlike smile of wonder lit up his face and my heart leapt. I nuzzled his palm and he ran his other hand down my back.

"You're so beautiful," Damon murmured, admiring me. I licked his hand and he beamed at me. I did a quick lap around him and he spun around, his eyes following me. He let out a laugh, a genuine laugh. A laugh I hadn't heard in a very long time.

We spent about thirty minutes running around the forest. Goofing off and playing around. But soon I knew we needed to head to the boarding house to talk with the others. I pulled on my clothes as Damon shamelessly watched me as he leaned against a tree. When I was done we raced back to the boarding house and entered through Damon's window. I giggled as he threw me onto his bed and crawled over of me.

But, I put up a hand to halt him when I heard movement downstairs, instantly picking out my older brother's voice. I groaned and Damon rolled his eyes trying to push my hand away and kiss me. But being older and stronger than him I pushed him away easily. He huffed and sat on his knees.

"Your brother is a serious cock block," He said laying down beside me, I giggled, cuddling into him and resting my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry." Damon sighed. I stayed quiet. "I shouldn't have run to conclusions without an explanation. It's not your fault who your family is. I shouldn't have yelled at you." He said as he placed a finger under my chin, lifting my face to be in line with his. I gave him a thankful smile.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier." I sighed, pecking his lips. He smiled and we started making out. But we pulled away when the front door opened and we could hear shouting.

Speeding downstairs I stopped beside my brother who gave me a slightly irritated look when Damon stopped behind me. At the sight of Ric, I expected to feel some sort of repulsion, my instincts telling me to run away from him. But they didn't... meaning.

"It's him." I confirmed. Damon and Elijah nodded, immediately taking me by my word but Elena stepped forward, pulling Stefan along with her. Jenna was just lost.

"How do we know it's you?" Elena snapped, glaring at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Umm... the first night you and I spent together," Ric spoke, turning to Jenna. "Jeremy walked in when I was about to-" Jenna quickly cut him off.

"Ok, why'd he let you go?" Stefan question, Damon snaked his arms around me and I leaned into him, ignoring Elijah's slight glare.

"He wanted me to deliver a message," Ric explained. "The sacrifice happens tonight." Then he turned to me. "And if you interfere, Abbe, he'll kill Jace." My eyes widened and my breath hitched.

"No," I whispered, pulling from Damon's arms to call Jace's cell again.

The phone went to voicemail and I growled, "Niklaus pick up the bloody phone now!" Everyone waited with anxious breath as the voicemail ended. It only took a few seconds for my ringtone to sound. I picked it up right away.

"Hello, little sister." I sucked in a breath at his voice, his real voice.

"Where is he?" I gritted out, steeling my voice against my fear.

"I gather the teacher delivered my message." He chuckled.

"Where is Jace?"

"Oh, your wolf friend?" I grit my teeth. Damon, Elijah, and Stefan's eyes all widened with the information that Jace was a wolf. I'd given him a necklace a while ago that hid his aura from supernaturals so none of them had known. "He's right here. I'm just keeping him safe, until the sacrifice." He taunted.

My heart dropped. "Don't use him Nik! Please, I can get you another one. Just don't use Jace." Klaus chuckled.

"Don't worry Abbe, he'll be kept safe. So long as you don't interfere, that is." Elijah and I made eye contact and a tinge of panic raced across his features. He and I both knew that I had a much better chance of overpowering our brother than Elijah did. But despite that, a bit of relief washed through me, I wouldn't need to kill my brother.

Klaus hung up and I stuffed my phone into my pocket.

"So, why is Klaus so concerned with Abbe's involvement but not so much with Elijah's?" Stefan asked as we all sat in the lounge. I sighed and Elijah nodded to me.

"Because I'm the strongest Original." I sighed... for now at least. Klaus will be stronger than me once he breaks his curse.

"How? I thought Elijah said you were the youngest." Elena snaps, I roll my eyes at her snarkiness.

"Yes, I'm technically the youngest living dead of us. But Klaus and I are both hybrids, meaning the vampire and werewolf mixed makes us stronger than the rest. I've broken my curse, Klaus hasn't. So for now, I'm stronger." I explained, holding my breath to see everyone's reactions.

"You're a hybrid!" Elena screeched, causing us all to wince. I nodded, letting my hybrid face show. Elena stepped back and had the audacity to look hurt that I hadn't told her earlier.

Bitch.

"Where is Damon?" Elena questions, we had been talking about the sacrifice and updating Ric on what he had missed while he was possessed by my brother. Damon had left a few minutes ago, I'd tried to follow but Elijah had placed a firm hand on my shoulder, stopping me.

"I saw him go upstairs." Jenna sighed. Elena got up and headed up to Damon's room, I strained my hearing. Maybe I was acting like a jealous girlfriend, but maybe that's because I was one.

I knew Damon's feelings for Katherine were over, she was a bitch, he'd finally realized that... but Elena looked like Damon's first love, and even though I knew he had denied it... he liked her. And I was worried that if she kept playing him... he would pick her, over me. After all, she was a doppelganger.

"I need you to understand why I'm doing this." I heard Elena say.

"Why?" Damon snapped, "It clearly doesn't matter what I think."

"I'll be fine Damon." Elena tried to reassure him. "I'll drink the elixir, Bonnie will kill Klaus..." I flinched then, "...and then all of this will finally be over."

"If it works,"

"It will work."

"You think it will work, you want it to work." Damon pressed, the strain in his voice was obvious. "Am I really the only one who's convinced it won't? There has to be another way."

"There isn't."

"You're going to die Elena."

"And then I'll come back to life,"

"That is not a risk I'm willing to take." Damon retorted. My heart clenched, why did he care so much? She was his brother's girl... she was leading him on.

"But I am." There was a silence before Elena spoke again. "It's my life, Damon. My choice."

"I can't lose you." I heard him say. I gritted my teeth in frustration, why did he care so much?! It hurt, It really hurt.

I'd been used, beaten, abused and lied to by everyone I have ever cared about... I should be used to it by now, and I was. But this was Damon, he wasn't supposed to leave me, he wasn't supposed to love another girl.

"You won't," Elena said.

"There is another way." I knew what was happening before it happened. I shot up and sped upstairs, ripping Damon's hand from my ex-best friend's mouth.

"What did you do? Huh? What did you do?" Stefan yelled from behind me, he stood beside Elena, who had fallen on the floor. I held Damon's arm but he yanked it away from me and stalked forward towards his brother.

"I saved her life!" Damon hissed. "You're so bent on dying at least this way I know you'll come back."

"A vampire! She'll come back as a vampire, Damon!" Stefan snapped.
"It's better than nothing." Damon hissed, tears welled in my eyes and I shook my head.

"You took away her choice. How could you of all people take that choice away from her?" I questioned, he turned back to look at me and glared. I'd told him before that I'd never had a choice in turning, he hadn't either. It had been something we shared and comforted each other about.

"Go ahead!" He said to me, "Wish me an eternity of misery. Trust me you'll get over it." He continued, looking back at Elena.

It clicked then. Like a switch had been flicked in the back of my mind. It would always be about Elena. I didn't matter enough to fight for. But Elena did.

I ignored everything as the brothers fought, my mind taking in the new information it had gained. And, I came to a conclusion. I walked past Stefan and Damon, not even glancing at them as they threw punches at each other.

"Abbe stop them!" Elena was yelling at me. I ignored her and kept walking. I passed Ric and Jenna who were running upstairs to see what the commotion was. As I walked into the parlour and Elijah opened his arms to me when he saw me. Tears in my eyes and my body shaking, barely, but he could tell. I sped into his awaiting arms and he hugged me.

"Can you take me home?" I asked. My voice was so quiet, his vampire hearing would only barely be able to pick it up.

"Of course," He spoke softly. "Wait for me in the car, ok?" I nodded and headed outside, I passed Damon who was coming down the stairs. He looked at me and opened his mouth to speak, my automatic reaction was to flinch, and I saw his eyebrows furrow in concern and confusion.

Damon's POV:

I stormed downstairs, anger radiating from my body. How could they? Why was everyone so angry at me? What had I done, but, taken the safe route? Why was I the bad guy? I saw Abbe heading out of the parlour and sighed, she'd be on my side right? Upstairs she seemed mad but maybe she'd just been in the moment.

I looked at her and opened my mouth to speak but faltered. She wouldn't meet my eyes and she flinched when I tried to speak. What was wrong? She continued out of the house and I stood there, dumbfounded. I took a step to follow her, wanting to know what was wrong, but Elijah's voice stopped me.

"If you take another step in her direction I will sever your head from your body." I turned to him with a glare.

"She's my girlfriend-" I defended but he cut me off.

"Is she? I know she doesn't feel that way anymore." Elijah snapped at me.

"After what you did today? I think you should count yourself lucky I let you live." He glared at me. "You've strung my sister along for too long, it's over."
I stood there trying to come up with a reason why Abbe would be angry.

Why? I did nothing to her...

Elijah let out a long breath and composed himself. "I'm guessing you won't be needing this anymore." He said, closing the case of the potion Elena was supposed to drink to come back to life.

"Tell Elena I'll be back before nightfall, we'll proceed as planned."

"We both know that elixir wouldn't have worked, anyway." I defended as I poured a glass of bourbon.

"Your problem Damon, you talk a good game... but you don't actually know anything. She'll never forgive you." I turned to look at him and the fury in his eyes was horrifying. "And never for a vampire... it's a very long time." He sighed, "It seems you've not only lost Elena's trust. But in doing so you've also lost that of my sister." He walked away and I stood there, silent.

—————-
So... this is only half a chapter because someone commented asking for a new chapter but I don't have a full one yet!
So here you go! I split it into two parts!

Thank you for commenting!
-blob243

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.3K 63
โ Shut up,โž โ Make me, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
264K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...