TRAPPED || Taegguk

By _guccichim

"Spread your fucking legs or I'll tie them to the bed." Twitter AU in which Jeongguk is a sex addict looking... More

[ 0 ] Intro : TRAPPED
[ 1 ] Sex addicts
[ 2 ] When I'm alone
[ 3 ] Jealousy and ecstasy
[ 4 ] Teach him how to love
[ 5 ] Not a fuckboy
[ 6 ] Wreck me
[ 7 ] Good boy ( or not )
[ 8 ] Shameless whore
[ 9 ] You have a lot to learn
[ 10 ] A time, a place & your consent
[ 11 ] Yellow
[ 12 ] Ten questions, zero answers
[ 13 ] Weaknesses are a strength
[ 14 ] Car ride with a twist
[ 15 ] Limits & Boundaries
[ 16 ] Chastity sucks ass
[ 17 ] Cock piercing
[ 18 ] Yours tastes kinda sweet...
[ 19 ] Your body is my kink
[ 20 ] Take me for a ride
[ 21 ] The boy behind the mask
[ 22 ] Hot and cold
[ 23 ] Denial
[ 24 ] Lips, nipples & dicks
[ 25 ] Heaven is boring
[ 26 ] Bratty sleeping beauty
[ 28 ] Would you hurt me?
[ 29 ] No self respect
[ 30 ] Lust wears red
[ 31 ] Serotonin rush
[ 32 ] Trust buddies
[ 33 ] Hot chocolate
[ 34 ] Drunk confessions
[ 35 ] To find a way out
[ 36 ] A deal with the devil
[ 37 ] Poker face
[ 38 ] Pretty doll
[ 39 ] I made a mistake
[ 40 ] Home wrecker
[ 41 ] The art of gaslighting yourself
[ 42 ] There for you
[ 43 ] Fear and other feelings
[ 44 ] Soulmate seeker
[ 45 ] Cravings
[ 46 ] Purple afflictions
[ 47 ] Trust me not
[ 48 ] Smoke and strawberries
[ 49 ] Eyes never lie
[ 50 ] Spice things up, make a move
[ 51 ] The galaxy underneath
[ 52 ] How to melt a frozen heart
[ 53 ] Soft spot
[ 54 ] Glossy lips & selfish thoughts
[ 55 ] Ashes of euphoria
[ 56 ] Wait for me
[ 57 ] Ode to debauchery
[ 58 ] Down the rabbit hole
[ 59 ] Sunny spells
[ 60 ] Gold & Silver
[ 61 ] Lips never miss

[ 27 ] Coercion

3.9K 154 9
By _guccichim

"What the fuck is that sound?" Jeongguk suddenly muttered, catching Taehyung's attention. The man instantly looked down at the grumpy boy who still had his head laid down on his knees, eyes half open and eyebrows furrowed in what Taehyung could only assume to be annoyance.

Jeongguk had been sleeping for five hours and he would probably still be sleeping if the awful sound of windshield wipers didn't wake him up. Whoever made that noise could go burn in Hell. Plus he was having a really nice dreams, how unfair was that?

It didn't take him long to find the culprit: Seokjin. The man was clapping his hands and laughing loudly, producing the exact sounds that Jimin described to Jeongguk a few days ago.

He really does sound like windshield wipers.

But what was even funnier was the fact that everyone else in the plane was looking at him, visibly unamused with his shameless behavior. An old woman even scoffed, scoffed with her cranky voice. Jeongguk was still mad because he was woken up but the scene unfolding was worth it.

"Don't mind him, he's always like that." Taehyung said as Jeongguk sat up on his seat to stretch his arms, wincing at the sore feeling in his biceps. His stomach grumbled and he blushed in embarrassment, putting both of his hands on his abs in a hope to muffle the noise. But it was too late; Taehyung had heard him ( well, he was right next to him after all ) and a chuckle slipped past his lips before he could stop it.

"You woke up at the perfect time, they're about to serve the food." He tilted his head to the left and gave a nod in the direction of a man — Jeongguk assumed he was a flight attendant — who was handing out food trays to the passengers.

Jeongguk looked around him while he waited for the food to come their way; noticing that all of his friends were awake. Seokjin had finally stopped laughing, for he was now busy trying to make a heart with Namjoon's hair, Yoongi and Jimin were looking at the older couple with raised brows and amused expressions, and Hoseok was scrolling through his phone. Having nothing better to do, Jeongguk decided to check his own phone for any updates. He opened Twitter, but instantly regretted it when the first picture he saw in his timeline was a picture of himself, sleeping like a baby. He read his friends comments and rolled his eyes, quite annoyed with Taehyung for taking that picture without his permission.

"Taehyung, I suggest you delete that picture now if you don't want to get stabbed in your sleep." He hissed, turning his head to the left so that he could face Taehyung, who was smiling right back at him.

"Everyone already saw it, so I really don't see the point of deleting it now." The dark-haired male replied with a lame shrug which didn't do much except piss Jeongguk off even more.

"You had no right to take that picture without my permission, you asshole!" Jeongguk protested, slapping Taehyung's shoulder out of anger only for his wrist to be caught before it could hit anything. He looked up and his eyes met Taehyung's ones, gentle and steady as always, however still holding that dominant glint inside them that made him feel so, so small. He gulped and tugged his wrist backwards to try and free his arm from his hold but it was useless, Taehyung's grip was quite firm and although Jeongguk was much stronger than him, he didn't budge.

"And you had no right to touch me in the car earlier but here we are, doll." Taehyung husked and Jeongguk sank in his seat, suddenly feeling a lot less confident than he was a few hours ago. "Now if I were you I'd watch my words and attitude because I'm not gonna put up with that behavior all week, let alone all day." He added, a bit louder this time. Jeongguk's pretty cheeks were immediately painted red and the boy in question shifted on his seat, worried that his friends might hear them. The last thing he needed right now was for his friends to make fun of him because of this. It was bad enough already that he was starting to enjoy things he used to hate, there was no need to make it worse by letting others know about that situation.

"Fine." Jeongguk ended up huffing, swiftly whipping his head to the opposite side to avoid seeing the victorious look in Taehyung's stupidly beautiful eyes.

"If you really want me to delete that picture, I will. All you have to do is ask, properly this time." Taehyung said after a minute of silence, but Jeongguk wasn't having it.

"I don't give a fuck about the stupid picture." He rolled his eyes, not even bothering to look at his interlocutor.

Well that was a lie. He didn't exactly not care. He was a little embarrassed that his newfound friends had seen him like this — vulnerable — and he was glad that Taehyung was asking him if he wanted to remove it. But of course his pride ended up being stronger than his rational self and he refused to show how thankful he was to the older. Pretending that he didn't care seemed like a much easier thing to do.

"Okay, be a brat then." Taehyung hummed. The flight attendant chose this moment to serve the group of friends their food and perhaps it was a good thing since it successfully shut Taehyung up. They all started to eat, every previous conversation dying down as they enjoyed their food in silence — not that it was the best meal they ever had, it tasted like rocks, but none of them complained, too hungry to care anyway.

"What are we gonna do when we get here?" Hoseok said after a while, curious to know their program since Jeongguk didn't say anything in particular about their activities.

"Sleep." Yoongi was the first one to reply and his answer was followed by hums and nods of agreement from all the others.

"I meant after sleeping for the whole day, obviously." Hoseok clarified with a chuckle.

"Well I didn't plan anything but I do know some places there so maybe so maybe I'll take you somewhere?" Jeongguk wiped the corners of his mouth with his napkin, more than happy to escape Taehyung's stare for a little while since the older was focused on his own meal.

"He's gonna take us to a strip-club, isnt he?" He heard Yoongi murmur in Jimin's ear and snorted as if this was a stupid thing to say.

"I wouldn't take you to a strip-club, what kind of friend do you think I am?!" When all his friends simultaneously raised their eyebrows at him, he scoffed and crossed his arms on his chest. "At least not on the first day..." he mumbled. Yeah, he totally planned to go to a strip-club with his new group of friends. Was that so bad? Strip-clubs were a nice place!

"I knew it!" Yoongi groaned.

"Well it wouldn't be a good trip to Las Vegas if we didn't go to a strip-club!" Protested Jeongguk, desperately trying to make the point that everyone was missing.

"Is it bad that I don't disagree..?" Jimin chimed in, clearing his throat to play it off. Yoongi could only sigh at his boyfriend's words, sinking in his seat. "Come on babe, don't be a boomer. It could be fun!"

"Where's the fun in watching people dance like some fish who got taken out of the water and taking their clothes off?" Yoongi wanted to know.

All heads turned to Jeongguk, expecting him to have plenty of arguments since he himself was a stripper, but the boy merely shrugged in response.

"Ask the men who pay me a thousand dollar an hour."

"You've got a point." Yoongi sighed.

When the plane finally landed, Taehyung couldn't even feel his legs anymore. He struggled to get up and even after stretching his sore muscles multiple times, his body was still wobbling like jelly. A noise similar to that of an agonizing boar left his mouth and it earned him a weirded out look from the woman who was sitting across from him. He merely rolled his eyes at her reaction, muttering a 'the fuck are you looking at' before he stepped out on the plane, followed by the six other boys who weren't in a better condition. Jeongguk was the only one who wasn't having any trouble walking straight and as soon as he got out of the plane, he raised his fist in the air and yelled 'Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas!' While pointing at the sign in front of them that said the exact same thing.

He was extremely excited to visit the infamous city, first because travelling always made him feel giddy, second because this time he was with his friends which made it even better, third because he was going to get paid, and lastly because well, it was Las Vegas for God's sake! Las Vegas was like Heaven on earth for someone like Jeongguk, who was crazy about partying, gambling and trying out new things.

However, despite his overwhelming enthusiasm, he was aware that he had to take in consideration the feelings of his friends. Which is exactly why he called a cab — well, actually, three cabs — as quickly as possible, to take them home. He himself couldn't deny it; he was suffering from the jet lag, too. It was probably due to the large time difference between Busan and Las Vegas, but it sucked because they were going to waste a whole day sleeping.

When they arrived to the house, the boys barely got any reaction — blame it on their tiredness — although it was a masterpiece in itself. Aesthetically pleasing, the house, or rather the mansion, was bathing in the sunlight thanks to all the bay windows on the facade which allowed the natural light from outside to flood every single room. The sun shone brightly above them, reflecting on the large pool situated just in front of the house. Just the sight of it made Jeongguk want to jump right in but he didn't act upon that thought, deciding that now wasn't a good time.

Now was a good time to rest and think about all the upcoming fun they would have this week, and all the activities they could do together.

And all the sex he could have, but that thought never left his mind so it didn't really count.

He slid his key in the door's lock and turned it to the left until a click sound was heard and the door was pushed open, unveiling a spacious living room. Walls and floor made of marble, fake plants in every corners and on the coffee table, huge TV screen surrounded with multiple sofas, and a silver chandelier lighting up the entire room. This mansion must belong to an acquaintance of Han's because there was no way he'd pay for something so expensive just to house Jeongguk for a week.

The two hated each other's guts so if it was up to Han, Jeongguk would probably be alone on the streets instead of here with his friends.

But each of them had a good reason to hate the other. Jeongguk couldn't stand the older man because he trapped him into selling drugs at a very young age and put him in a quite dangerous situation back then, and Han couldn't stand the younger boy because he was feisty, disrespectful and unwilling to do as told even when he wasn't offered any other choice.

Yet here they were, teaming up in spite of their shared hatred for each other.

"You're telling me that this huge mansion doesn't have more than three bedrooms?" Namjoon said while all the others were busy exploring the living room, letting out tiny aws and wows every now and then.

"Actually, there are four bedrooms but one of them is my aunt's room so we aren't allowed there." Jeongguk replied, pointing to one of the doors on their left on which the word 'bedroom' was engraved in the white wood and painted in grey.

Of course, that was just another lie. He was planning to use this room for something else but the others didn't need to know what for.

"Where the fuck is our bedroom? I want to fall on my bed and sleep for the rest of my life." Yoongi's groan broke the circle of thoughts Jeongguk was starting to spiral in and he sucked in a sharp breath, somewhat thankful that the older man decided to speak up. Now he didn't have to think of all the trouble he was exposing himself to by accepting Han's offer.

"Right, I should probably show everyone their rooms right? Just follow me." The youngest of the group said after clearing his throat to get his friends's attention. The six men all walked to the center of the living room, where Jeongguk was standing with his phone in his left hand. Han had sent him pictures of the house beforehand so all he really had to do was look at those pictures and guide everyone to their room.

And that's exactly what he did. All the bedrooms were upstairs and pretty close to each other but thankfully the walls were soundproof so any issue linked to noises was already fixed. Jeongguk, Hoseok and Taehyung's shared room was the first one on the left, then there was a bathroom, Jimin and Yoongi's room, another bathroom and finally, Namjoon and Seokjin's room. The house also included two living rooms, an outdoor kitchen and a huge dining room as well as an elevator which Jeongguk was sure wouldn't be used for anything other than sex.

Now that he thought about it, this week was basically a reunion of sex addicts. But oh, no one was complaining.

"So... who's sleeping where?" Hoseok inquired once and Taehyung closed the door of their room.

"Well I guess me and Jeongguk will sleep there," Taehyung extended his arm to point at the king sized bed in the corner of the room. "And you can sleep there." He then moved his arm to point at the bed which, despite being smaller in size, didn't seem any less comfortable than the bigger one.

Jeongguk let out a chuckle once Taehyung was done talking. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the wall, staring at the older intently.

"Who's to say I want to sleep with you?" He faked a frown that made Taehyung scoff.

"It's logical. We've slept together before, so it won't be awkward if we do it again." The ravenette replied, though that might not be the only reason why he proposed this arrangement.

"Yeah but you know... if we sleep in the same bed it might be hard for me to keep my hands to myself, so I think it's better if I sleep with Hoseok." Jeongguk smiled, the hint of tease in his voice not failing to make Taehyung grit his teeth in frustration. What was the younger playing at? Making a big deal out of something that should have been so simple. And as if that wasn't enough, he decided to add something to make things worse.

"But actually, I'm not sure I'll keep my hands to myself if I sleep with Hoseok either."

Taehyung glared daggers into the boy's skull, but the latter merely shrugged in response, mouthing
'what?' while widening his eyes in fake innocence.

He knew what he was doing, and that only made Taehyung even more angry.

"Okay, guys, stop. Just sleep together, I'll sleep on the other bed. I'm too tired to argue anyway." Hoseok sighed after a minute of silence — Taekook being too busy with their glaring contest to mind him —. He rubbed his temples, muttering a curse behind his breath before yawning loudly.

"You're right." Taehyung bit down on his lip, breaking the eye contact with Jeongguk. "Let's just sleep." And without waiting for an answer, he got in the bed, almost moaning at how good the sheets felt against his skin. He was used to luxurious things and expensive materials but he'd never get over how soft some of them were. Especially after spending almost an day on a really uncomfortable plane seat. It didn't take him long to doze off, however his annoying habit of having to hug something to fall asleep came in the way and he ended opening his eyes with a pout.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" He asked Jeongguk, who was still standing in front of the door, a little awkwardly. It seemed as though Taehyung's voice snapped him out of whatever transe he was in and he shook his head vehemently.

"Not yet, I have to visit my family today." Another lie that rolled out of his tongue easily. For some reason lying to Taehyung didn't feel right but he pushed the strange feeling aside, refusing to let his weird relationship with the ravenette change his plans. The faster he sold everything Han asked him to, the sooner he could get to actually enjoy this week with his friends.

"Can't it wait until tomorrow? I thought you were tired." Taehyung whined, rolling on his stomach to bury his head in the pillow. Jeongguk couldn't help but chuckle at his behavior.

"Unfortunately, no. But I'll join you as soon as I'm done." The younger promised. When Taehyung groaned in response, he took that as his cue to get going. He exchanged a quick look with Hoseok, silently asking him to make sure everything was going well until his return, and turned on his heels to exit the room.

Once he was out of the mansion, he made sure to text all his friends to inform them that he wouldn't be back until late, ( it was currently 5:00 pm ) and told them that if they wanted to go somewhere the keys were on the front door.

Now, all he really had to do was find the guy Han had sent him the address for and get what he needed from him.

And then he'd have to go around Vegas and sell as much as possible so he'd be able to enjoy the rest of the day with the guys.

Sounds like an awesome plan. Jeongguk thought as he slipped his phone in his back pocket, walking to where the house's garage was located. Han had been 'kind' enough to let him use whoever's car this was so one positive thing was what he wouldn't have to always take cabs or rent a car.

He made himself comfortable on the driver's seat, leaning his back against the seat as he started the engine, head lolling to the side and eyes closing shut.

He was so fucking tired, he'd much rather be in bed right now.

But he didn't have a choice, did he?

He signed up for this the second he let himself be coerced into joining a gang.

We stan shitty endings hEhEeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 16.4K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
234K 9.8K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
57.9K 2.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
500K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...