I (Dont) Hate You (TommyInnit...

By universalwritertm

Y/n is a 17 year old Minecraft enjoyer who has one streamer she despises, Tommyinnit. Once she finally meets... More

Introduction
Annoyance
Shock
Surprise Trip
Flight
First Day
Adventure Time
Theme Park
Bench Trio
The Incident
Fireworks
Vlog day
Slips and Falls
Wait What?
Peculiar
Obstacles
Going Home
This is Halloween
Surprise!
New Threat Aproaches
Awkward Encounter
Picnic
Irl Stream
Confession
Mushy Peas
Long Distance
Growth
Date of Arival
Epilogue

Trial Hangout

5.7K 136 362
By universalwritertm

It had been a couple of days since the Alton Towers trip. We had still stayed in contact with the bench trio somewhat and Liz had gone yesterday to hangout with them at the beach. I of course stayed behind at the house because I was still uncomfortable about what happened between me and Tommy. Even though we both decided to settle the bad vibes there was still some awkward tension.

To my surprise though I got a text on my phone from Tommy asking me if  I wanted to hangout today. I of course inferred that he also wanted Ranboo, Tubbo, and Liz to come along so I sent back that I would tell Liz and we would be there. Instead of sending back that it was a plan he said that he wanted to hangout with just me alone. I got a little confused so I questioned it and he said the only way we won't be awkward around each other is if we hangout. I couldn't deny that he was right I just didn't know if I was ready.

Not to disappoint though I told Liz what was going on. She reassured me it would all be alright and I got ready. Tommy told me to take a train to London and we would adventure around there. So I grabbed my wallet and put on my shoes then headed to the train station.

The train ride was nice nothing I couldn't handle. Once I was in London I didn't know where to go. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and when I did I heard someone in front of me yelling. I looked up and there stood the tall blond boy. He smiled at me and waved and I started to walk towards him. It was a little awkward at first and I didn't know how to act so I just waved back when I approached.

"Hey Y/n I'm glad you found your way. How was the train?" He asked.

"It was fine. I got a little bored so I took a nap. Where are we going by the way?" I said.

He looked at me and smiled then said "that's a surprise. Just follow me."

I rolled my eyes at the surprise I was possibly going to receive and followed behind him. It took us a while until we reached what looked like an office building. I turned my head over to Tommy with a confused look on my face. All he did was walk towards the door and so I followed. We went up a couple of flights and then we stopped in front of a door. Still a little confused I looked back over to Tommy. He just knocked on the door and we waited. When it opened a brunette stepped out and I immediately knew who it was.

"Hey Will this is Y/n!" Tommy said quickly stepping into the office pushing past Will.

I just stood there awkwardly staring at Will. I didn't know what to say. Tommy brought me here for god knows what reason and Wilbur was one of the people I looked up to the most on the smp. He smiled at me a bit and let me walk in. It was a small office and there was only a small couch to sit on. Tommy took the seat where I assumed Wilbur was and I sat on the couch. Then as Wilbur sat down next to me Tommy started screaming.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE STREAM BOYS!" Tommy yelled.

I sat there is shock. Was this bitch really streaming when he asked me to come to London to hang out with him? I sighed and sunk into the couch. Will noticed and started a conversation.

"You okay Y/n? Also I meant to say this before but it's nice to meet you!" He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you as well! For the question I'm alright I guess... that dickhead over there made me get on a train from Brighton to come here so we could hangout together and he's just streaming. I don't even know why he brought me here." I said disappointed in a way.

"That child is an anomaly. I'm sorry you got dragged along...While he does whatever he's doing would you like to come with me and get lunch? It's quite late in the morning and I know I haven't eaten yet." Will said.

I nodded my head "Yeah I didn't get breakfast this morning so I am quite hungry."

We both then stood up heading for the door.

Tommy looked to us with confusion on his face and said "Where are you guys going?"

I rolled my eyes and Will turned to Tommy and said "Me and Y/n are going to get lunch. You can continue that. Do you want us to bring you back anything?"

He glanced over to me a bit disappointed that I was leaving without him.

"Nope I'm alright... Be back soon..." he said disappointment on his face as he went back to streaming.

I ignored it and Wilbur and I walked out of the office and down to a local cafe. As we walked in it smelt like vanilla and cinnamon. My mouth watered at the smell and I think Wilbur noticed because he laughed.

I looked up at him and asked "What?"

He laughed some more "It just looked like you were about to consume anything that got in your way. Trust me though I felt the same way coming here the first time it smells so good in here."

I nodded my head and we made our way up to the cashier and told them our orders. I ordered a crepe and a small caramel coffee. Wilbur ordered a earl grey tea with a bagel. Once our orders were done we found a cute spot near the window and sat down.

"So Y/n how do you know Tommy? He hasn't talked too much about you other than you are the angry Twitter lady." He said then took a sip of his tea.

I rolled my eyes at the title and said "Technically yes I am the angry Twitter lady. But also I ended up accidentally meeting Ranboo at the airport when we both arrived and I got his number. When me and my friend were exploring around we stumbled across all of them and it just so happened that Tommy was there."

Wills face turned to confusion a bit "what do you mean you accidentally met Ranboo and got his number?"

I thought about what I said and had to admit it sounded dumb the way I explained it.

I laughed a little bit "That sounded stalkerish. But to explain I got off the plane and Ranboo didn't have his glasses or mask on so I didn't recognize him. We reached for the same bag, he thought it was his, and so we got to talking and got along. We exchanged numbers and he said if I ever wanted to hangout just to call."

Wilburs face looked relieved and it made me laugh a little bit. We continued talking about random things and even got into the scary topic of anteaters. Thank god that him and I both agreed they were horrible creatures. After we finished our food and drink we left the shop and made our way back to the office. As we walked back in, there sat Tommy still screaming at the monitor. He turned his attention to us both and waved. We waved back .

"Hey Will come sit with me and stream." Tommy said.

Wilbur in a monotone voice said "No I'll hangout with Y/n she has to have someone to talk to since you're ignoring her."

My eyes go wide and I look over to Wilbur in shock and back to Tommy scared of what was gonna come next.

"You know what. Y/n why don't you come sit with me and stream then." Tommy said annoyed at Wilbur.

"No I'm okay. I don't want my face all over the internet." I said scared of the stans especially after they hear how I started talking to Tommy.

He rolled his eyes at both of us and I assumed he tabbed back into Minecraft and continued on with the conversation with the other people in the discord. I then felt my phone vibrate and it was a text from Ranboo. He said "Did Tommy drag you all the way to Wilburs to be streaming right now?!". I laughed a little and Tommy looked away from the set up staring at me. I gave him an annoyed questioning look back. He ignored me and I replied back to Ranboo with "Yes he did. I'm doing alright though since Will is here. He's a nice guy so I'm fine.". Then Tommy as time passed started to get more aggravated when he kept seeing me typing on my phone laughing and showing things to Will.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" He said angered.

I looked over to Will and he looked over to me. We shrugged our shoulders and continued on. He only seemed to get more mad and then he ended his stream.

"Seriously what is so funny?" He seemed annoyed we weren't paying attention to him.

"I don't think you deserve to know since you invited me here and then proceeded to ignore me the entire time. I'm having a good time hanging out with Wilbur." I said annoyed.

He huffed "Y/n come with me for a second."

He then walked out of the door to the office into the hallway. I looked over to Wilbur and he told me to go. So I reluctantly got up and made my way out into the hallway. Tommy stood there arms crossed waiting for me to close the door. Once I did he started talking.

"Y/n I get we said we would drop the hostility, but I still think you hate me. You didn't come hangout with the group yesterday and today you seem constantly annoyed except when you are around Wilbur." He said disappointed.

"Tommy that's because I'm just not used to it yet. It didn't help me being annoyed with you though since you got me to come all the way out here to only stream. Also the reason chose to not hang out yesterday because I didn't want the groups day being ruined... I didn't want it to end up like how it is right now..." I said getting more disappointed in myself.

He walked up to me putting his hands on my shoulders making me look up to him. He looked hurt in a way.

"Y/n you literally are not making peoples days ruined. I don't even know where you are getting this from." He said.

"I mean I mostly think like this because today I got shoved onto Wilbur while you streamed. No hate to Will because he is a great guy and very kind for hanging out with me, but I just feel like a burden. I also bet you only invited me here because Tubbo asked you to... that's why I say Im ruining everyone's day... In all honesty I can take a train back home." I said a little sad.

Tommy hugged me again. I get that it was meant to be comforting, but now everytime he does it, the hug seems less genuine and only used to distract me.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. Here I'll tell Will and we will go somewhere just please don't go home." Tommy said then ran back into the office.

After a couple of minutes he walked back out with a jacket. It had been getting a bit chillier so I didn't blame him for bringing it.

"Here take this. I've left my jacket here so many times and I guess it was perfect I did." He said handing me the jacket.

"No you can have it. It's your jacket and it's cold out. All you're wearing is a short sleeve." I said not taking the jacket.

He then tossed the jacket on my head and walked away. I ran after him not sure where he was going and I also put on the jacket cursing him out under my breath. The jacket I put on as I walked was 2 sizes too big and when he turned around to see if I was following he just laughed. I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Aww poor little baby lady. You look smothered by that jacket ahah." He said laughing at me.

"Shut the fuck up." I said angry.

He walked over to me and patted my head. It only made me more annoyed. He then removed his hand and we continued walking. It didn't take us long until we reached Buckingham palace. I stood there mesmerized. I had never seen such a building like this before. I looked over to Tommy and he had a smile on his face looking at me.

"What?" I said confused.

"You actually look nice when you smile." He said still smiling at me.

There was a moment of silence between us and my face only grew more confused. Tommy finally noticed what he said and his eyes grew wide. I swore before he turned around there was a slight pink on his cheeks. I ran around to look at his face and tease him if I was correct. When I got there it was worse than I thought. His face was entirely bright pink and I laughed.

"Oooooh Tommy your face is pink. I mean I admit I'm pretty, but I didn't think my arch nemesis would think so too!" I laughed some more.

He quickly looked up to me when I said "arch nemesis". His face looked a little concerned. I decided to soothe his thoughts.

"No I don't hate you anymore. You do sometimes do annoying things, but you're alright." I said confident

He let out a breath and looked at me and put on a weak smile.

"Y/n again I'm really sorry... I get today probably pissed you off... the only reason I did that was because I was scared to hang out with you alone. I knew it would end up with awkward tension at some point and I wanted to avoid it. Also you were also right that Tubbo said I should ask you to hang out..." he said looking back to the ground expecting to be reprimanded.

I rolled my eyes and gave him a hug. I know what I said about it not holding genuine connotations, but it felt right. He gave good hugs and I knew they calmed him down more than me. While standing in the hug for a while I tired pulling away, but he gripped on the jacket more.

"Can we stay like this for just a moment longer..." he said embarrassed.

I laughed a bit and said "oh... of course Tom aha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.6K 33
reborn after the truth of thing came out. Having the favor of death life and magic what will Harry do? will he stay in his fixed position or do somet...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.6M 52.4K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
310K 7.6K 42
you move into a new neighbourhood and a tall blonde boy is your neighbour, and you fall in love.