King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
28//The Ballroom Pt.2
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

18//Puzzled Feeling

3K 188 86
By BunTeaHunter

The clock's ticking echoes throughout the room, the small rustles of leaves from the trees outside leaves a calming atmosphere and it's been coupled by the beautiful songs being sung by the birds.

Inside the King's bedroom plays a small music box that complimented the little choir outside, almost singing along. On the table sits a little tea set that scented the whole room with an aroma of chamomile, anyone in its vicinity would feel a moment of relaxation course through their body.

And Jeon Jungkook is tired of it!!!!

"This is my destiny now, my body will rot and decay in this miserable empty space as my dreams slowly crumble at the tip of my fingers"

"I never knew how dramatic you can be, little hopper"

The bunny glared at the King beside him, who is openly staring at his facial features with such softness in his eyes that it's ticking Jungkook off due to how his heart beats too fast at only a mere look.

"It has been months since I've stayed here and I want out! My body is dying because of you!"

Seeming to not even have the slightest sympathy at the pouting hybrid on bed by the way he simply removes some strands of hair away from his face. Taehyung could not help the smile from leaving him when the younger, out of pettiness, tried to move his head away from his reaching hand.

He had just done visiting a certain fox hybrid's room to check on his recovery, which were minor since Jungkook didn't seem to want to truly affect any major damages on the young one.

The bunny was close to barging out of his room just to apologize to Yeonjun for his bizarre requests to dueling with him. Only a small glare from the tiger was enough to keep Jungkook to stay in bed, not before blowing the older a raspberry.

Which is more adorable than insulting.

"It has only been a week, my Bunny"

"What kind of King would imprisoned his own wife?"

The question was meant to be taken with offense towards the white tiger, but the title Jungkook chose to address himself made the King's heart melt. The younger is still very much aware and open to being the King's Consort.

"For this wife is special and a stubborn one at that. You cannot blame me when you don't want to take care of your body"

"I have learned from my mistakes!" Jungkook whined at the tiger, it seems like those these past days was enough for the bunny to feel more at ease and comfortable with the King and the latter never felt more honored.

"You have inflicted major damages on my soldier-"

"Hey now.. I am not at fault for his improper behavior towards a prey. I have simply disciplined him the Jeon Jungkook way, my King"

"Is the Jeon Jungkook way breaking bones and slashing their legs?"

The bunny only answered with a proud grin and sending the older a wink at his question. The action only grew Taehyung's endearment to his Consort, his smile twitching to a fond one at him.

The entire week, the older stayed by his bunny's side and took care of his injuries, being sure that he's well fed and have proper sleep.

It had given the white tiger a moment of realization as to why this scene felt so familiar to him. He remembered the younger going out of his way with an injured wrist and climbed up his castle, only to treat his wounded shoulder.

Familiarity only grew due to what Taehyung used to give his Consort faster recovery, it was the same herbs Jungkook used when they first met. The tiger kept a keen eye that day, not only he took note of the dagger, but the blueberries and herbs as well.

Why else was the cake they ate that time blueberry?

Overall, Taehyung made sure to remember everything about this bunny, starting from the time their eyes met one another. He just cannot understand why he has this desire to know the bunny, to understand him, to feel him.

Although, something in the white tiger ached, his thoughts have been plaguing him with negativity and his body fidgets as he stares at the pouting bunny. It could only move away if he speaks his mind out.

So he did.

"My Bunny..."

Jungkook immediately gave his attention to the older, seeming to not care or have grown used to how the latter addressed him.

"From what I have proposed to you a few days back..."

"I will offer you all the pleasures in the world"

And Taehyung would willingly do just that to the younger. He has been through many date trials due to his Father constantly scouting escorts for his son and clearly, all have failed miserably.

It wasn't due to his Father's terrible choosing, they were all lovely, it was the lack of connection the tiger has with those hybrids. They did not intrigue him even the slightest, it had came to the point where Taehyung thought there is something wrong with himself.

The presence of Jungkook had gave him the reassurance he needed that he's perfectly normal. That he can still show emotions.. can feel emotions.

He too, doesn't understand this feeling, but he will always welcome it with open arms.

With that epiphany, the King is afraid to make a mistake with the bunny. Cannot handle the mere thoughts of scaring him or have a feeling of being a prisoner in this castle.

Especially giving him this so called penalty to be his Consort.

"To put your mind at ease and to be reassured.. I want to remind you.." the tiger reached out towards the younger's hand, but froze, hesitating to grab them.

He let them hover closely, giving Jungkook enough time to pull away from his touch. Fortunately for him, the bunny did not move from his place and it's a good enough sign for him to proceed with his action.

So soft..

"Remind me of what, my King?"

"That I.." he squeezed the younger's hand to comfort himself before continuing "That I would never mark you unless you permit me to... I would never do things that will give you discomfort... no matter what, I will always respect you, Jungkook"

They stared at each other, but the bunny's eyes was unreadable to Taehyung and he never felt his nerves be so shaken before. This little hopper truly is a special one.

Then he was gifted with a tender smile from the younger.

"And as I do to you... Taehyung"

He watches with widening eyes as Jungkook held his hand with both of his own, the feeling of his lips brush ever so slightly on his tanned skin. Taehyung's mind almost turned off at the action, until doe eyes met his.

"Truthfully, you are the only King I wholeheartedly respect and willing to give my full loyalty to.... whether it is my penalty or not, my loyalty to you will always be present"

Thump! Thump! Thump!

Is all the white tiger could hear in his ear, he cannot process what on earth is going on with his own body and mind. He could only confirm they're both screaming for Jungkook's name and he is in complete puzzlement at this.

These thumping have started when he first heard the bunny's soft spoken voice speak to him, the day he tried to calm down his tense body after being attacked.

Before he could think further in his thoughts, the said voice of his Bunny pulled him away to give him his utmost attention. There a hint of something mischievous is hidden in those pretty orbs of the younger.

"Although.. I do feel discomfort on this bed and would very much appreciate it if my King would let me-"

"Maybe there are some exceptions"

"That's so unfair!!!"

It would be considered disrespectful and a crime to yell at your King, but Jungkook was only given laughter instead of punishment. His Consort role have many benefits, including being free from many strict rules.

But maybe it wasn't because he's the Consort, wasn't because he's Thumper.. it was because he's Jungkook.

His Jungkook.

•••••••-•••••-•••••••

"You cannot possibly think I have the right mind to enter, Taehyun"

"How come, hyung?"

Soobin and Taehyun are both walking down the hallways ever so slowly due to the former trying his best to lessen his pace at every step of the way. His reasons was their supposed destination, but the bunny's nerves are getting to his body, stopping him to move farther.

He has this feeling in his gut, that maybe, just maybe.. his older brother found out about his secret. The young bunny knows his hyung could never hurt him, but he was mostly afraid of his glares so terrifying it could make a dragon hybrid shiver if they exist in this world.

His squirrel friend seem to not understand his predicament due to the nonchalant question aimed towards him.

"Have you not forgotten? You may not know my hyung well, but do not let his face fool you... he is quite scary"

"I would understand that, hyung" Taehyun hums as his steps stopped when he sees the older not advance anymore. "It's mostly a requirement as Thumper, a prey who takes down creatures twice his size"

"Your way with words seemed to greatly indicate my own demise, Taehyun"

The Royal Enforcer held in a snort at that, he cannot truly feel some sympathy towards the young bunny when it's a typical sibling situation. Instead of the little one snitching on his older for throwing illegal parties, it's Thumper's bunny who snitched about his identity

The situation would still amuse Taehyun either way. But then again, even if a predator held his throat with a knife, the squirrel would still find it amusing.

Maybe he's the one who's not in the right mind.

"I would love to reassure you with some comforting words, but as you said, I do not know Jungkook hyung emotionally"

"Would be very appreciative if you attempt to atleast fake your comfort"

"I am not one for dishonesty towards a friend of mine" After that comment, Soobin stared at the squirrel with a soft, yet offened look.

"Now you're just taking advantage of our growing friendship and distracting me by melting my heart"

With an added pout, the squirrel cannot help his laughter from finally bursting out his body and pulled the older into an apologetic hug. Soobin was feeling a little petty about the low blow from his friend, but the hug was quite effective in relaxing him.

They pulled away with a chuckle, but a new voice entered in which made the bunny flinch at the sudden new member.

It was the supposed 'recovering' fox hybrid, Yeonjun.

"Glad to see Soobinie here make a friend in the caslte"

In all honesty, Soobin still feels uncomfortable with all the other hybrids in this castle. He only made one friend after a few weeks staying here. He's just started growing used to the Councilor, Butler and the Marshal so far.

He never really interacted with the Spy Master, so it was quite weird for the said fox to be addressing him like a close friend.

"He's a little shy at the moment. You two should interact more for him to grow close to you, hyung"

"I would be honored to be friends with him!" Yeonjun gave the younger a charming smile which did help his body loosen a bit.

"Hyung, how are your wounds though" Taehyun asked with a worried tone as he scanned the oldest for any signs of scars or limping before further asking "Should you be allowed to walk already? Jungkook hyung did a number on you"

Right, the bunny heard the news of what exactly happened in the training field and he winced at just the imagination of it. He was angered by his brother's wants and ordered the fox in front of him to fight, ignoring his broken ribs.

Also guilt when he sees some bandages wrapped around said fox's arms and legs, wouldn't be a shock to see more of them under his clothes.

He could only hope the King scolded his brother and must've banned him from doing any more ridiculous orders and attacks.

"S- So... I'm sorry.."

The oldest turned with his brows high in shock at the sudden apology. Yeonjun waved him away with a reassuring smile as he walked forward to give his shoulder a little squeeze in comfort.

"Don't apologize, Soobinie. I did not mind at all.." There was a slight pause, almost as if the fox is hesitating to continue, but went on anyway "I actually had fun.."

"... huh?"

"L-Listen now.. you don't understand, but my idol asked to duel with me! It was such an opportunistic invitation!"

"But his ribs-"

"He ordered me to.. I cannot disobey the Consort's orders..." another pause of hesitation, but Taehyun continued with a slight smirk on his face.

"But you cannot bring yourself to truly think of it as something.. bad"

Soobin had forgotten about his brother having some sort of fan club in this castle, although it still hasn't justified his actions, but he's still glad the older doesn't hold any malice with the event.

He stares as the fox hybrid rubbed the back of his neck in clear embarrassment at his little confession. Soobin could see as to why the other would feel giddy at the situation, his brother is admirable for his skills.

"Enough of that, I actually came forward to see you looking a bit distressed"

Great, his moment of weakness was out in the open and now he's the next to feel embarrassed. The bunny was planning to make up a little white lie, but it seems his 'friend' has other plans in mind.

"Soobin hyung has been avoiding his brother ever since he got caught as Thumper and he's still doing just that"

"You could've /atleast/ not make it sound so horrible as it is?"

"Like I said, I cannot be dishonest towards a friend. Yeonjun hyung... is a friend"

Hearing the said friend chuckle in amusement after hearing his predicament, Soobin's cheeks flushed at being exposed. However, before he could make up an excuse to dismiss himself and run in a hole to never be seen again.

He felt someone pinch his cheek and cooing at him. It was Yeonjun, who looks quite endeared by his suffering and he has mixed feelings about it.

"Awww is the big bunny scared to face the little bunny?"

Soobin whined and leaned away from the older's cheek assault, glaring down at him with no heat behind it.

"My hyung is like a bomb! Small, but could still inflict intense fear!"

"Right, right.." Yeonjun still snickered at him, which he does not appreciate, but got cut off yet again and was pulled by the arm by him.

"Then I will take it upon myself to escort you to Thumper hyung and let the siblings finally reunite!"

... no wait-

Soobin turns towards Taehyun, his eyes screaming for help. However, what he sees made him close to dropping their friendship for there he sees the squirrel covering his eyes with his hands. Trying to pretend he did not see Soobin get 'kidnapped' by the Spy Master.

Yeonjun started to strut down the halls without looking back, but opened his mouth to speak.

"You go do your duties, Taehyunie! I'll be taking your responsibilities and look after Soobinie here!"

That traitor smirked under his hands and bowed deeply to their retreating figure, not before making eye contact and giving the bunny a small wink before turning away to leave.

Friendship REVOKED!!!

He felt his hand being squeezed to grab his attention, the bunny turned to be greeted with yet another charming smile from Yeonjun. The former's cheeks reddened due to not being used to the older's presence and advances yet.

"Don't worry too much, Bunny! I'll be right beside you in confronting Thumper hyung!"

"He will strangle me!!!"

"Then I'll be there to protect you!"

Soobin truly doesn't understand this fox and his intentions, but he felt himself having fun even if they just interacted today. Maybe Yeonjun will make such a fun and outgoing friend. The idea made him smile.

*******•******•*******
Author-nim:

Let us all pray for Soobin's soul as he face the wrath of his brother for his constant avoidance. On the other hand, it seems like Taehyung is starting to question his emotions towards Jungkook, will he ever figure out the reaosn of those thumping sounds?

Yay! An update! We're actually getting close to the end of this story and I'm yet again sad to let these characters go, but will I? 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Tea Set: Aarongilbreath//Wordpress.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...