unknown ; gilinsky

بواسطة shawnsgilinsky

I guess I won the I love you more game {lowercase intended} {do not give private information to strangers! t... المزيد

jack 1
audrey 2
audrey 3
audrey 4
jack 5
jack 6
jack 7
audrey 8
audrey 9
audrey 10
audrey 11
audrey 12
audrey 13
jack 14
audrey 15

epilogue 16

404 8 0
بواسطة shawnsgilinsky

Jack apologized to Audrey for exaggerating by making her friends go to Runyon Canyon.

while going up the hike there were people giving her roses and at the end Jack stood there.

they ended up not going together to homecoming though. Audrey didn't want to.

2 months of not speaking to each other and they were both miserable. But they made up at a grocery store.

2 more months, It's June... and Audrey graduated.

A week after graduation and Jack is on tour with Johnson. Audrey backstage every night supporting them.

they are currently living in a tour bus but they are going apartment hunting together when the tour is over.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

774K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
Doors open. بواسطة ash

قصص الهواة

573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...