The Forbidden Love Story || J...

بواسطة Alizebellswag

It all started when our grand dad arranged us to marry. Few month after our wedding, things went fine. Back w... المزيد

Character
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
Announcement
22
23
24
25
26

15

1.1K 29 4
بواسطة Alizebellswag

The sound of moans filled in the room.

The couples who were arguing earlier led them to kissing each other on the bed hungrily and passionately while naked.

Lisa moaned "Jungkook I told you stop, someone might hear us" she whispered.

"who will hear us? Nobody's home, relax" he laid her head on his chest and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"even if your mom's home, she won't disturb us while we're making her grand children's, right?" he whispered in her ears and her face heated up, she slapped his shoulder "stop making me embarrassed"

"you look cute like that" he said while brushing few strands around her ear.

His eyes was with filled with desires when he looked at her breast.

"your breast got bigger" he said while gropping on one of it like a dough.

"are there milk inside?" he asked.

"I don't know obviously, and stop touching it!" she slapped his hand away but it didn't flinch him.

He laughed and pulled her closer to his chest.

"by the way, we smell like sweat. I'll go shower first before mom comes and smells us like this" she got off his arm and walked to the bathroom nakedly.

"you don't want me to accompany you?" he asked behind her.

"no!" she said defenseful.

He frowned "why not? We can shower together, it's not like I haven't seen your body before even now" he said referring to her naked body.

"I know you won't just shower, you'll do something else!" Lisa turned around and he followed her like before.

He turned her around and made her back hit the wall of the shower "like what?" he licked his lips.

Her face flushed when he walked closer "yah yah, that's what I mean! Go away" she pushed his chest but he grabbed her wrists, pinned her on the wall and kissed her swollen lip.

"j- ungkook" she said between the kiss but he didn't give her a chance to speak before her moan escaped.

He then started leaving love marks on her collarbone while trailing his wet lips all the way to her breast, not giving any of them a second breathe.

"Jungkook, we came here to shower" Lisa said exhaustedly.

"but you said I'll do something else" he grinned.

"no, don't do it! Did you forget that I'm pregnant and you're always rough?" she glared at him.

"fine, I won't do it"

Few minutes later.

"Ahh!" Lisa orgasmed and creamed the entire area of his long fingers.

"you're so bad Jeon!" Lisa glared at him but he grinned childishly and opened the shower faucet.

Lisa sighed and stood on front of the water, she didn't want to get fingered by him but he made her drift away!

At least he was gentle.

After done showering they both laid in bed with only a towel.

(next morning)

The couples were laying peacefully on top of each other on the soft duvet that covered their naked bodies wrapped around a towel.

There was a knock on the door but none of the asleep couples heard it as they were having a good dream.

Another knock came yet they didn't hear it. Jungkook shifted comfortably while his hand rested on her tender breasts under the duvet.

The door opened as Arinya's head peaked inside.

When she saw her daughter and her husband sleeping soundly together, she sighed in relief that their relationship finally fixed. But her eyes balled out and nearly fell off when she realized they were both... technically naked, under the cover!!

She walked closely and observed that her daughters collarbones had many marks from him and her lips were swollen... Damn.

She wasn't being a pervert, she just wanted to make sure her daughter was still alive.

She giggled in joy as she walked outside, not bothering to wake any of them.

She thought that they might be too 'restless' from the fun last night. She won't mind, as long as they finally make their own babies and give her a damn grand kid.

"your sister is still asleep, wait till she wakes up" she told her brother who was waiting for her home.

Hueningkai nodded. Yesterday he went to their mansion only to find out that his sister and brother in law weren't home. He also found out that the reason why was because these two fought and haven't made up, today he got to know that they already fixed so he was more than happy for them.

When he thought of the situation at home, his face gloomed completely. It hasn't been going well, his parents were constantly fighting and his 18 year old step sister was constantly picking on him and throwing hurtful words to him, he felt suffocated. He hated being there at home so he wanted to stay with his sister Lalisa since she adored him the most.

He brought a family bag chips he found from one of the cabinet and ate it while watching iron man.

After the movie was done he glanced at the door for her room and wondered why Lisa was still sleeping at 10 AM.

He gave it a try and went to wake them up.

He knocked lightly "noona, hyung!"

When he received no answer, he slowly opened the door and peaked.

"oh shit!" he closed the door in reflex when he saw his brother in law was kissing his sisters collarbone from the top.

He couldn't remember clearly but he saw a glance of his sister's upper body and his face flushed... Ew!!

He walked away like nothing happend and continued watching whatever the screen showed.

After few minutes, he heard the door open from her room "kai, was that you?" Lisa asked while tying her rob.

"no, what do you mean?" he looked away and ate a bite from the chips.

Lisa stared at him suspiciously but didn't argue further "what are you still doing here? Don't you have school?" she placed her hand on her hip.

Soon he saw his brother in law walking out of the room with a rob as well

"um it's Sunday today" Kai said.

"oh" Lisa forgot.

"how are you" Jungkook said to Kai.

"I'm fine, brother in law" he replied.

"I hope you didn't see something you don't wanna see" Jungkook said.

"what do you mean?"

"don't you know? Me and your sister were making your ni-"

Lisa slapped his hand before he can continue "ow! Why are you so rough baby?" Jungkook rubbed his arm.

Lisa glared at him and didn't speak.

"how's it at home?" Lisa asked Kai.

"It's so frustrated, mom and dad won't stop fighting everyday that's why I came here" Kai replied.

Lisa saw a single wheel bag at the door, she turned her gaze to him and asked "you packed your suitcase?"

"yes, I don't wanna live there any more. I want to live with you guys"

Lisa nodded but Jungkook wasn't so happy about it.

"is it alright for you guys?" Kai asked.

"it is, no problem!" she said which made him smile.

"have you seen aunt Arinya? I haven't seen her from yesterday" Lisa asked.

"oh, she's outside talking with the neighbors. Earlier she knocked on the door to wake you and brother in law but she said you two were still sleeping"

Lisa couldn't remember hearing a door knock while asleep, but she imagined herself sleeping in an awkward position with Jungkook and her mom saw it. Her body tensed in embarrassment, she hopes that her mother hasn't seen them in a weird position, most importantly the marks around her neck, the number of the love marks he gave her is unbelievable.

"Uhh noona, I have a question for you" he asked nervously.

"what is it?" she asked. But she remembers that he often asks her the weirdest question, for example what happens if everyone in this world is naked or if he bit his hand would it fall off like a piece of carrot. She didn't wanna hear those weird ass questions he got.

"wait! If it's something weird then I don't want to hear it!" Lisa turned her face away.

Kai panicked "no no its not weird! Actually... forget it" he sighed. He has been saving this question for a long time, he wanted to ask if his sister is pregnant or not.

"better" Lisa said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.1K 395 21
❝There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery the time when we were happy.❞ "Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just lik...
37.9K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...
120K 7.6K 39
MAIN CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ADULTS. Jungkook will never forgive Lisa for what she did to him many years ago, no matter how stuck they are toget...
28.4K 802 13
King Jeon is looking for a bride!! What will he do to find the perfect one that he can call his queen? and what did Lisa have to do with any of this...