𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

By lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

14

566 32 21
By lovelikelichens

Hii friends....

It's me your Tia.

I am here for an update and before going to it,I have to tell you guys something important.

Well you all know that my first semester exams ended yesterday and I was too happy...no...very much happy that finally I can spent lot of time with you guys, writing new chapters for you, talk to you, feel happy with you....but guess what? My university will not allow it. Well tomorrow my university starting. It is the end of my second semester and third is going to start soon, then will be start practicals, record writing, seminar and assignment presentation etc...etc....etc...and at the end there will be a funeral of mine at my house...(sigh......)
Huhhh....well guys I am telling this all cuz you will be guessing already that I will not be able to write in the week days...maybe even Saturday cuz only God knows what the crackheaded university chairman is thinking. He is going to kill us for sure....

So I will update whenever I get the time. There will be not an update for weeks but don't think that I forget you all and everything....I will try my best to write as much as I can but remember one thing, you are my family...my everything....my comfort zone. I will not let you go out from my mind or heart. I will complete this and my every books one day and also try to make new projects.

So i hope that you guys will always remember and love you all with my whole heart ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Here I am making everyone again bored.

So my lovely pearls...

Let's go....

Two years later

Tia's pov

"Eomma...I am going."

Said the raven while coming to the downstairs in all black suit with a case holding.

"Atleast drink this milk baby. You are not eating much and now insisting to eat breakfast with us. We don't even know you are eating much for your health at the office and just think of yourself baby."

Said a hurting mother who was caring and afraid of her son's future. She was sad at the behavior of her son in the past months. He was like a depressed person for more than three years but in the past months, he was being too much depressed and it was clearly visible in his appearance.

"I am eating much eomma. Don't worry. It because I have a buisy schedule and I can't be late. I promise I will eat at office."

He was trying to console his mother. The one who cares about him now in the world most. He was seeing how much his changes effecting his loved ones. He was trying to give his smile to everyone but what about his heart? His heart was burning or should we say he is doing that on purpose. He was punishing himself for making his love suffer like this. He was determined to be like this until the death engulfs him...

Only God and he knows how is his condition now. It's been more than three years since his love went away from him....left him to suffer in the darkness alone. Left him without saying a good bye. Left him to be like this...with a hurting empty heart. There was no day he didn't hurted himself. Not physically, but mentally. The mental hurt is more painful than the physical hurt if we can say.

"Only thing I can do is just hope that you are being good baby. You know that how much we love you and care about you "

In her voice, there was lot of hurt and pain. She was also not feeling good at her son's situation.

"And are you sure about this marriage baby? Will she be able to make you happy baby?"

She asked even though she knows that the only person who can heal him is Jimin.

"I have to marry her Eomma and it is the destiny decided to give me and I am going on to the flow of it. Only thing I can do that is it now."

"It is Okey baby. We are with you. No matter what happens."

She had a reassuring smile in her face to calm her son.

"I know eomma. I love you guys."

"We don't know why you are doing this now but we will be in your side. No matter what happens."

He just smile at her before giving her a warm hug. He was crying inside but determined to be smile and be strong outside and showing  his strongest side to everyone. Not willing to show anyone his weak side.

His bid byes. Again refusing to eat and went out to the company.

Well you all will be thinking that why he didn't married to Ellie till now. It is because she have a three year contract and the contract says she can't get married till the said time in the contract ends. Now the contract is over and she is now planning thier wedding as soon as possible and now the date is already fixed. It will be three months after.

About Jungkook, he is now a puppet of Ellie. She was using him for her own benefits. She was ruining him intentionally. But who knows what is her motive to do so? What is the reason behind it all? Well it is another story....

Somewhere else.

The blonde haired female was entering to the said Cafe that she has been said to come. She was beyond curious and happy that her long time crush just called her to meet up.

After searching for the certain mint haired, finally she found him sitting on a chair which is situated at a corner where there will be not that much attention get. He had a beautiful gummy smile on his face which was the first thing she likes about the male.

"Am I late?"

She asked as walked towards the male

"No. I came like five minutes before. Just take your seat Ruby."

The male had his most jenuine and sweet smile in his face which was felt very warm to the girl.

"So Tea or coffee?"

"Um..Coffee...sir."

"Call me Yoongi. Like you used to call everytime."

"Y-yes. Yoongi."

She was blushing and the male found it cute. In the first time in his life, he was saying someone who is cute other than his bestfriend Jimin.

The waiter came and took their order. Yoongi ordered two coffee and along with some cookies and cupcakes.

The date was continued in a comfortable silent and finally Ruby decided to break it.

"So why did you called me here Yoongi?"

Her eyes was glittering and heart was craving to hear those three words from the male, which was she only needed from her crush.

"I- I...um just wanted to spent a little free time. You know my friends are not here so I thought it would be great if i could spent some time with you."

"Oh..Okey."

She was disappointed yet happy cuz he just wanted to spent some time with her.

The remaining time also went silent. Only the time they talked that how much tasty the coffee and cookies felt.

As they finished Yoongi left the money in the menu card and two went out quickly before the crowd recogniz them.

"It was so much great to spent time with you Yoongi. Hope that we can meet agin. So I will be get going. Have a nice evening. Good night."

"Wait there Ruby."

Yoongi stopped Ruby from going.

"What happened Yoongi?"

"Well...i am sorry."

"For what?"

"For slapping you that day."

Suddenly the night came rushed into her mind.

Flashback.

Ruby was at the bar, had one or two shots and now thinking about the harsh reply she got from her crush. She was fell in love with the most famous Idol Min Yoongi for years now. She never missed his concert or merch whenever they will start. She was like a crazy fan but soon it turned as a crazy lover.

She was a bold girl so she never felt awkward or afraid of opening up about her feelings to him so she did that. But Yoongi didn't wanted a relationship so he rejected her but she was so confident with her feelings and made so much tries everything went fail.

She was in her deep thought when she saw a familiar man rolling in a sofa in the VIP section as a girl trying to seduce him.

Is that Sir Jeon?

She was confused yet afraid to reach the man since he is so cold and never tried to speak with her that much since she came as a model to the Jeon Fashions.

But she had to go there since the male is not seeming in his consciousness and the girl is really trying to seduce him and he was struggling to move away.

"Move away you Bitch. He is already taken."

She growled at the girl and grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from Jungkook.

"Are you Okey sir?"

She asked with a concerned face.

"J-jimin....m-y my love..."

Now she know he is not drunk but incredibly drunk. She felt like it will be so dangerous if she left him here since night clubs are not good places and he will end up in something regretting process.

So with the help of an attender, she made him to her car, driving straight to her boss's house.

"Seems like i have to do the biggest weight lifting that i ever did."

She sighed and chuckled at the man still blabbering and calling his wife's name time by time.

Finally with a lot of struggle, she pulled him out of the car as he only opened his eyes to met her face.

"Ruby? Is that y-you?"

He asked still struggling to stand starlight.

"Yes...I am...j-just let me take you inside."

She was struggling to hold the man

"W-will I be able to see my chim?"

Before she could say anything his snoring sound heared. She dragged him to the door, ringing the door bell and the door opened to saw her ideal type in this world....

Her inspiration all the time......

Park Jimin.

But her gaze averted from her to the certain mint haired who was standing at her back. An unknown smirky smile appeared in her face when she saw him.

(This is the smirk that Jimin mentioned that day )

After Taehyung and Jimin went up with Jungkook, she walked to the man and stood in front of him with a huge smile but only got a strong slap in her face. She fell on the floor and looked at him with teary eyes.

"MY GUESSES WERE RIGHT....YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT....YOU WHERE AFTER ME THEN AND NOW TOWARDS MY FRIEND'S HUDBAND?"

He yelled right in front of her eyes. Tears started to come out of her eyes. She wasn't expecting anything from him like that.

"I-"

"Shut up and get out."

Then Jimin and Taehyung came running to the living room.

Flashback ends.

"Oh...about that, don't worry. I am fine. I will be always do something like that if I where in your place also."

"It is not like that. I really sorry for rejecting you."

"What?"

A sudden shock was in her face.

"Yes..I am regretting. I thought that you were like the other girls who tried to get in my life...but i was wrong. For the first time in the word, I failed to judge someone. I failed to judge you...I was very wrong about you."

She was speechless when she heared all this.

"You are the very first one who made me feel love. You are the very first one who gave me some other feelings other than brotherly love. You are the very first one who made a special place in this cold heart other than his close circles. I am very thankful to you for that...for coming to my world like a sweet wind....so...."

"So?"

"Ruby?"

"Y-yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend baby?"

She was beyond shock yet happy to hear those words from him....without wasting any time, she jumped to him.

"Oh my God....ofcaurse  oppa.....I will."

Without waiting anything longer they pressed their body together, feeling the warmth of their body and it felt so good and right.

Right now...they are together..like forever......

At the parks.

She was standing at the balcony looking at the wide horizon as the sun is going back to his home...but was she in her home?

It's been more than three years since she said good bye to her home world. It was not a permanent good bye. She was sure that one day she have to go back. There was something there which is attracting her to there.

"Mama...."

She came back from her deep thoughts when she heared the most cute yet cheerful sound...the only sound that can make her calm down immediately.
The sound which belongs to the person who is her world now.

"Mamaaa....."

The baby giggled as ran to her mama who is now knelt down and widened her hands to engulf her world in it.

She ran to her mother and hugged her tightly..

"What is it baby? Was anything happened down there when I wasn't present?"

Asked Jimin while now picking her up in her arm.

"Tae Appa said we are going to our home. But is it our home?"

She had lot of curiosity in her dark brown eyes which is resembling the certain raven so much. The cute mole beneath her lower lip is now a little bit big than it was early but not big as much as her father's. Cheeks are having a natural blush which is making her the cutest baby in the world.

"Yes baby. It is our home too but we have a home so far away from here. That is our real home. The real home you should live."

She said with a beautiful smile.

"Yeyyyy so Minnie have two home....."

The baby beamed and giggled along with her mother.

"Get Minnie down mama....Minnie wanna go to Tae Appa."

She said as tried to get out from her mother.

"Well Minnie loves Tae Appa more than Mama?"

Jimin had a fake sad face. Actually she was happy that her daughter got along very much with her best friend. She didn't even restrained her from calling him Appa since he was like a father to her.

"No.....Minnie loves both mama and Tae Appa same time....i love you two....."

"I love you more My universe..."

She said as kissed her all over the face. Till now it was the best thing for the baby that is getting so much kisses from her mother.

Jimin let go off her as she ran to her Tae Appa for asking more about their second home.

Jimin was once again in her thoughts but her father interrupted it.

He was standing beside her now. Looking at her.

"Daughter, are you ready for going back to our country?"

"Yes Appa. I am . We have to show her where she belongs to."

"Okey daughter. Be ready. We are going back the day after tomorrow."

The old man left there letting her spent some time alone to make her mind refresh.
She is determined to show up again. But not to the said male. She is not afraid of something happen to her but she was afraid of her daughter going away from her...she was afraid that he will take her away from her. But there is no hide and seek anymore and she is determined to face anything that is going to happen in her life......

She was determined to stay strong for her daughter.

But a little did she knows what is waiting for her there....as in the form of a raven haired male.......

Tbc

By

Tia

Well attention guys....

Hope you all like this and please vote and comment....

And I am getting more than seventy readers day per day but no one is voting.....why guys why???? Isn't my story good enough...am I not doing a good job...well if it is the reason then please comment me what I should do...

Please will you?

And one last thing....

Yesterday I was a bit bored after the exam so I just tried to edit a new book cover and I am confused that should I put it or not. So guys please tell me...

And this is my crazy editing

Guys tell me should I make it as the cover of our book?

Please comment.

Don't forget that I love you alll❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bye byeeeee

See ya all....soon......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.6K 29
"You are my pearl, I'll protect you like a shell !" ___________❄️___________ A story were an omega belonging to a poor family gets married to an alph...
39.2K 2.2K 17
"I, Jeon Jungkook , in faith, honesty and love, take you, Park Jiminto be my husband, To share with you God's plan for our lives together united in...
558K 29.9K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
279K 20.6K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...