Parshawna Macduff - the great...

Af Poppy_Rusert

"My whole life changed after my mother's death. I was an orphan just before some time and now, I am a witch... Mere

Characters
Characters Narration
Author's Note
Prologue
Parshawna Macduff- The Introduction
The Dream Of Dark
Royal Meeting
The Golden wand
Home Coming
Witchward Wizard School
The New Guests
Sleepless Nights
A New Fake Friend
The secret of the Golden Wand
The Forest of Dark
End Of The First Year
Danger At Home
Allies
Spring Time
The Rumours
Nights of PLEIADES
An Envious Encounter
The secret of murderous chamber
The secret of the murderous chamber- 2
One step closer
A picnic day- part 1
A picnic day- Part two ( Confession)
His heart is mine
Agony
A Birthday Surprise
Author's note
It's all a trap!!!
Rebirth of the Witch
Re-Unite of Some Old Friends
Tale Of Two Sisters
Two Truth and a Lie
A Sweet Proposal
The Half Blooded Wizard Slave
A Mysterious Murder
The Night Riders
Summon of 'Luna'
Mind Games
The Book Of 'Elis'
A Midnight Journey
My Romantic Husband
Betrayal
What Happened in the Last Battle? Who was Venom?
The Last Goodbye
Updated Characters
Character Narrations
Broken Promises
Cursed Blood
"You are too late!!!"
Unfold Letters
Wise choice
Sudden Attack!!!
Hard Decisions
Seeking Answers
Consolation
The Shadow
The Wedding Arrangements
Wedding Vows
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 1
An Old Friend or Enemy? Part - 2
Unspoken Words
Paradise of Doom
Abduction
Where is She?
The Missing Piece.
Holo Love
Surprise!!!!
Visiting ElfLand.
Are They Jealous?
What Jealousy can lead you to...
Jennifer's Insecurity
The Agonized Love
Unapprehend Journey
Jennifer's Big Day
He is Back!!!!!!
Author's note 2
The Unexpected Meet
Gina
The Escape
Stone of "Arch"
Council Meeting
The Hunt for the Stone
The Lost Possessions
The Lost Seah Beach
The Piracy Amends
Lost lives.
Plotting
One Lost family
Rebellion
One Step Closer
The Remaining Truth
Love or Obsession?
The Hellbound Sword.
Journey to the Hell
Meeting Lucifer
Love Sacrifice
After War
Epilogue
Author's Note

Jenny's Big Day

15 12 1
Af Poppy_Rusert

AFTER 2 DAYS

SHAWNA'S POV:

The secrets that were hidden in the book of 'Elis' were the deep facts of the birth of these Witchlands. I have understood now, why these books have been kept hidden so far. I have learned a lot about the golden wand and its powers with the help of this book. Today I must bond with the golden wand to gain its absolute powers. Making it bond to me will bind the wand to obey me only and my powers won't be in limitations anymore. I was happy and excited. 

I waited for Felix in the forest as it was already midnight as it is the red blood moon today, and this time is the most auspicious to follow the rituals. I was waiting for him impatiently while looking here and there, the forest was dark but I was not scared today. It was like the magic inside me wanted to get unleashed and hold its supreme powers. 

Soon he came as I smiled at him. He smiled at me back saying-" Are you ready?"

I nodded as he asked again-" Are you sure you want to do this, princess?"

I nodded with confidence and said-" Yes. Absolutely. I have the right to gain what's mine"

He gave me a little nod as he kept his bad down from his shoulder. He kneeled and he opened the bag as he took out a few tools, like a small dagger, a green color potion, and a towel. I asked-" What are these for?"

he looked at me and said-" The ritual says that you have to bond with the wand by your blood. This will help after. Now let's make the fire and rituals shall we?"

I gave him a nod while agreeing as he made the magical circles around me as I stood in the center. He cast a spell as the fire started to burn through the circles around me. I looked at him in a little panic as this was all new for me. He looked at me assuring me that it was alright. I nodded at him. He said-" Now, take out the book of Elis and the wand"

I did what he asked me. He said again-" Here" he handed me over the dagger as he said-" Make a small cut and let your blood flow throw the wand and read out the spells written in the book"

I took the dagger from his hands as I made a little cut on my right palms. I hissed a little in pain. I hold the wand in my right palm allowing the blood to go through the wand. I began to read the spell-" Potentia omnipotentia terrae huius virga per sanguinem in venas volabit. Damnabo et solus omnium potentiarum huius magici absolutae possessor ero. ego tibi mando ut mecum vincas. Haeres ego baculi huius aureae, Te mecum vinclum iube, et meas absolutas potestates evellere."  (The almighty power of this earth shall be flown with this wand through the blood in my veins. I shall condemn and shall be the sole holder of all the absolute powers of this wand. I command you to bond with me. I am the heir of this golden wand, command you to bond with me and unleash the absolute powers of mine.)"

As soon as I cast the spell the fire started to rise as it captivates me. I gasped as the book fell from my hands. I started panicking and calling out his name-" F-Felix? What's happening? Felix? Felix... are you there?". I fell as my eyes were heavy to keep open anymore. I tried to blink a few times.

It was the last what I remember of that night. I woke up the next day in my room as I opened my eyes when the sun rays hit my face as I squinted my eyes adjusting to the sun. I yawn and rubbed my eyes as I sit on my bed. I was feeling a little different today. Soon I remember what happened to me yesterday night as I quickly stood up and walked towards the mirror, looking at myself as I remembered how the fire has taken me. To my surprise, there was no single scratch on me!!!

I said to myself while looking at the mirror-" Hmm... That's odd... Not a single scratch?!!! Well... does that mean... did I bond with the wand? I should find Felix..."

I quickly did my morning routine as I got ready for the class. It was still early as not many students have arrived in the class. I was looking at the door from time to time to find Felix, so I can ask him what happened yesterday" 

I saw Junnie coming inside as I smiled at her. She took the seat beside me. I asked-" Where is Jenny?"

She frowned and replied-" Shawna? Did you forget, it's her wedding day tomorrow she is on leave? And anyways this week is our last class, So it won't affect her much."

I raised my eyebrows in shock as I have forgotten her wedding day. How can I? She is my friend I have to be there for her. Oh, this is so frustrating!!! All these work of the book and wand have kept me busy that I forgot about others. I feel ashamed of myself right now. Junnie understood and held my shoulder as I looked at her and she gave me a smile saying-" Don't worry, She will understand. Besides, it's not too late. We are going to her house after the class. Join us"

I asked-" we?"

She nodded as she said-" Brad, Praim, William, and I. You should join us too. You have missed the dinner yesterday night. You should be there today at least"

I nodded as she asked me again-" Where were you yesterday by the way?"

I looked at her and took a deep breath before telling her everything. She gasped while closing her mouth as her eyes were wide in shock. She exclaimed in shock-" Did you bond with the wand already?"

I have her a nod while saying-" Felix helped"

She look at me with a concerned look and said-" Make sure you know what you are doing Shawna"

I frowned and said-" I know what I am doing. I have the right to know my powers that my granny and dad are trying hard to keep away from me. Besides, it's not wrong to claim something which is mine. I am just waiting for Felix so that I could be sure the bond was complete"

She sighed as she turned after smiling at me. I saw Felix finally enter the class I called him-" Felix!"

He looked towards me and smiled as he walked towards me. He stood before me. I asked-" Was it completed?"

he smiled and said-" Yes"

I immediately smiled and said-" Finally..."

Just then Praim walked inside the class as our eyes met again. We look at each other for some time as we are lost in each other for a moment. But he broke the contact as he walked away from me towards his seat. The professor came by and we settled at our desks.

The next few hours passed as we attended the class. In the evening we went to meet Jenny. 

EVENING TIME AT JENNY'S HOUSE

She hugged us immediately as soon as she saw us. She was looking beautiful in her wedding gown.

She whined-" Shawna!!! Why are you so late? I am so angry at you"

I smiled as I said while pouting-" I am sorry... Please forgive me... I promise I will be attentive starting this time, I will not let you complain anymore"

She sadly pout as she turned back at me while folding her hands in her chest. I looked at Junnie as she was looking at us playfully. We smiled as she said-" Well... Shawna, if she doesn't want you to be here, I think you should leave..."

I winked at her as I replied playfully-" Yes, yes... you are correct Junnie... I should leave... I don't want to ruin her day..."

I started to walk towards the door as she turned around and said-" STOP!!! Who said you can go? Can't, you see I am scared... I need you both."

We smiled as we hugged each other. 

JUNNIE'S POV:

It was my wedding day!!! Oh god, I am getting married. Everything feels new today. I am nervous and sacred. I don't know what am I scared of? Is it because of this marriage? Am I scared of him?

I closed my eyes as he flashed in my memories. His touch, his warmth... his smile... It calms me down. I opened my eyes as I looked at the mirror, I saw a small smile curved in my lips with the thought of his. I look a glance at myself. I was wearing the long beautiful white gown, as my hair was tied in a low bun allowing a few strands of my hair to fall on my face. I didn't want to do much make-up so, Junnie and Shawna have helped me to get a little makeup witch was no doubt looking good on me. I blushed a little looking at myself in a wedding gown. I hope he likes it.

Suddenly I was distracted as Shawna teased me from behind- " Do not admire yourself so much, Leave something for John too. I am sure he will love admiring you"

I tried to hide my blush by looking down, as they came towards me and hugged me. Junnie said-" It's time".

She pulled my veil down as I took my father's hand and started walking down the aisle. My heart was pounding in my chest with every step of mine. I was holding a bouquet of a flower in my left hand and the right one was tangled with my father's arm. Soon we reached the end of the aisle as we stopped. I looked up and I saw John was standing there in a black velvet biretta with a white linen coif which has also featured a row of pearls near his vest. 

He gave me a warm smile before offering his hands towards me. As soon as our eyes met, all of my nervousness went away and I almost forgot what was I scared of. My father gave my hands into his which he gladly accepted as he pulled me towards him a little and I followed him. I saw him looking at me without blinking his eyes as I got a little shy and looked down to avoid his gaze.

The father of the church did the rituals as he asked the vows-" Do you John Marshall, take Jenny Broker as your wedded wife and promise to stay by her side through good and bad times, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health?

He didn't take much time and he replied looking in my eyes with a warm smile-" I do".

Father turned towards me and asked-" Do you Jenny Broker, take John Marshall as your wedded husband and to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death makes you apart?

I looked at him and replied slowly with a smile-" I do..."

Father said-" I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride"

I immediately looked at him whose eyes were shining in joy as he slowly pulled me towards him and put off my veil before attaching his soft lips to mine. A whole lot of butterflies danced in my stomach as his lips moved within mine. He kissed me passionately. After some time he broke the kiss as everyone cheered for us.

He whispered near my ears while waving at everyone-" Be ready for tonight Mrs. Marshall"

I froze at my spot as soon as I heard him, I looked at him nervously and saw he was smiling at everyone with a calm face as if nothing happened. 

After the ceremony, we danced and sang as everyone looked happy. Brad and William gave a nice speech while it was time for us to leave for our honeymoon. Praim and William have gifted us a wonderful cottage near the mountains for our honeymoon.

Before leaving I hugged my mom and dad. They kissed me on my forehead as my father said to John-" Please keep her safe" He nodded.

Followed by after Junnie and Shawna gave me a warm hug as they smiled at us and winked at John playfully while whispering at us-" Good luck for tonight"

I looked down while blushing. Brad gave me a tight hug as I hugged him back while tears started flowing from my eyes with the thought of leaving my family. Brad broke the hug as he wiped my tears saying-" Don't cry now... finally I am getting rid of my annoying sister"

I hit his chest slowly as he hugged me once more before looking at John and saying-" She is the most precious to me. Please keep her safe"

He put his right hand on Brad's shoulder while nodding and we broke the hug. Everyone cheered for the last time as we left in the carriage while waving last time at them.

NIGHTTIME

WITCHDOM KINGDOM:

HARNEY'S POV:

We came back from the party as soon as the children left and we were summoned by Luna Megan. We didn't waste any time as we reached the kingdom. Luna Megan was already waiting there with Ben. Jonny, King Nashall, and I followed them.

Luna Megan stood up as she bowed and said-" The WitchLands are under threat!!!"

I frowned as I asked-" What do you mean?"

She said while looking at Ben-" We are coming from the Sacred Tomb. The book of Elis is missing. We must take action now"

Jonny asked impatiently-" What? How? Did you find any tracks?"

She nodded as Ben replied-" Three footprints have been found, one was Shawna's while the other two were unknown."

Luna said-"They was a Night Riders, as his scent were all over it... And, he is back!!!" She said with a little hesitant. 

Jonny exclaimed in shock-" What? My daughter.....? No... She cant be... She... is in danger!!! What are we waiting for?"

King Nashall was listening to the conversation carefully as he asked-" Where is the golden wand?"

I replied-" It was kept safe"

King Nashall asked while frowning as he took a few steps towards us-" No, It must not be. They have attacked the sacred tomb. They are not after the book, they want to break the barrier"

He looked at us with worried eyes as I replied-" It cannot be... The barrier cannot be broken easily, "

Luna said-" It can... With the help of golden wand if..."

I cut her off-" If only she bonds with it..."

Jonny exclaimed in shock-" No... She must not.. she is not ready... they can use her powers if she does not know how to use it"

King nashall replied-" The book must be taken for the ritual of the bond. And if she already bonded with the wand she already had unleashed the powers and they will use her to break the barrier!!"

I asked-" Are you sure?"

Professor Dunston arrived with his magic as he said-" Yes, The book is gone and the tree is on the verge of dying. We have to act fast and bring back the book before it's too late"

I mumbled-" Oh dear... what have you done? The gift is your curse"

Jonny said while we walked towards the WWS-" I will save you, my daughter. No one will harm you"

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

18.1K 722 13
A sellsword with a haunting past that follows her every day. Only a handful of people know about it. Every day, her life hangs in a thread. Can she h...
7.8K 1.8K 43
Freedom comes at a price and a young Earthal princess must live the life of somebody else, even if it means facing evil threats and impossible odds. ...
1.3M 70.9K 75
*A Wattpad Featured Story* In order to solve the mystery surrounding her father's death, eighteen-year-old Naomi Noble is forced to move back to her...
3M 69.7K 79
WATTY AWARD FINALIST - MOST POPULAR - PARANORMAL ROMANCE Awarded MOST READ 2013 achieving #1 ROMANCE, PARANORMAL, FANTASY, NON TEEN FICTION CHARTS. A...