Girls Planet 999

By Ferniessss

🌌✨Girls Planet 999✨🌌 ••• Meet Kim Y/N and watch her grow as an idol! Let's start with the survival show Gi... More

Introduction
Profile
Episode 1.1
Episode 1.2
Episode 1.3
Episode 1.4
Episode 1.5
TikTok Special
Episode 2.1
Episode 2.2
Episode 2.3
Episode 2.4
TikTok Special
Episode 3.1
Episode 3.2
Episode 3.3
Episode 3.4
Episode 3.5 + Some of Y/N's Life
TikTok Special
Episode 4.1
Episode 4.3
Episode 4.4
TikTok Special
Episode 5.1
[A/N]
[Explanation]

Episode 4.2 + some interactions

2.4K 73 12
By Ferniessss

🌌

GIRLS
PLANET
999

🌌

[Episode 4: Connect]
More clearly, My sign.

🌌

"'Fiesta' has a lot of high notes. It won't be easy to sing while dancing."

"It's a hard song."

"There are a lot of high notes, so everyone had a hard time."

"Y/N did it though"

"Sun Woo did it too during the rehearsal."

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Fiesta' by IZ'ONE

🌌

The performance ended with everyone applauding.

The girls achieved to perform without any mistakes.

Miyu cried out of relief when they formed in a straight line.

"Miyu, don't cry" Sunmi smiled as Hiyyih soothed the girl. "You did a great job. Well done."

"The performance is what you see every festival. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it a lot." Tiffany complimented.

"Jimin" Sunmi called. "You demonstrated the killing part at its best. Great job."

"Thank you"

"Y/N" Hanbyul called. "I guess taking the risk was not a bad thing, right? You never disappoint. I love listening to your voice." He admitted flattering the young girl's heart.

"Thank you so much"

"Also the choreography was incredibly sharp. I'm happy to know that you followed my instructions when Bahiyyih was in the middle. I'm flattered." Gu young laughed.

The girls went down the stairs relieved about the words they received.

Y/N was sobbing in the arms of Yubin who was rubbing her back.

"Don't worry, you're not going to be eliminated." Shuyun reassured.

It was now Team 1's turn to showcase their talents.

The girls went in front of the stage greeting their audience.

🌌

Now Playing ▶
'Fiesta' by IZ'ONE

🌌

"What do you say about 'Fiesta' team 1's performance?" Jin Goo asked the masters.

"It feels like a real fiesta," Sunmi said. "Team 1 had very good teamwork. I especially want to compliment, Huang Xing Qiao. My gosh, you were so good. You got over your lack of confidence and pulled off this performance. I'm proud of you for that."

"Thank you"

"You did well."

"Thank you"

After that, the girls then went back behind the stage and waited to be called for the results.

"Both teams did great."

"How can we pick one?"

"I'm done"

"You favor Y/N so much. Everyone would think your his father or something."

"The girl has a nice voice and as a vocal coach I appreciate it"

The masters went for small bickering and ended up laughing at each other.

When the mentors finally passed their votes they received a piece of surprising news from the staff.

It was a tie.

Same score.

Nothing less, nothing more, it was tied.

The judges had a small discussion with the staff for a few minutes.

The other teams were confused at this.

"Was it really hard to choose a winning team?"

"I mean they did well but this long just to choose?"

"Do you think it's a tie?"

"It can be!"

"Would that make both of the team's votes be doubled?"

"That's awesome."

Finally, Jin Goo held the results.

The girls went up to the stage to face the outcome.

Both teams were bothered that it took them a while to decide but were still eager to know about the winner.

"I'll announce the winning team chosen by the masters. Between the two teams who performed 'Fiesta' by IZ ONE, the winning team is..."

"Teams 1," Jin Goo said.

Everyone exclaimed at this. Team 2 was about to give a group hug and console each other but...

"And Team 2!"

"Congratulations it's a tie!" The Planet Guardian congratulated as everyone stared in shock.

Kyara and Miyu was the first person to hug their leader along with Hiyyih.

The four were about the fall down but Jin Goo who was beside the actress tried to balance the girls.

🌌

< November 15, 2020,>

🌌

Y/N stood beside the skating rink she went to yesterday. It was more spacious than the other day so the young actress planned on skating just for a few moments to ease her frustration.

Gently stepping by the ice, she pushed herself forward. The cold wind touched her exposed skin as she reached the center.

The young actress took a stance and dominated the skating rink with graceful movements, showing the talents she acquired from her mother.

By the small audience stood a well-known idol along with one of his group members.

"It's Jake-hyung's birthday. Should we get him something?" The leader of the group asked as the other laughed.

"Would that be too cruel if we don't give him one?" He asked and went back to watching the actress. "Why does she look so familiar?

"What was that, Sunghoon-Hyung?" The other asked.

"Nothing. I thought Ni-Ki was supposed to meet someone?" The older one asked.

"I don't know... he's with Sunoo-Hyung right now" Jungwon answered while fixing his mask.

Sunghoon nodded his head and went to watch some of the children skate but the girl that caught his eyes earlier was already gone.

He sighed and told Jungwon that they need to find the others to avoid paparazzi.

🌌

< December 2020 >

🌌

The actress was now inside the grocery store.

Slowly walking by the isles Y/N saw some familiar-looking persons. Stock by her place she started processing if she know them.

With wide eyes, she stared forward. The young actress was trying to avoid them and continue to do her intent on doing grocery shopping but her attention keeps on getting back to them.

Sighing in defeat she watches them argue on what ice cream flavor they should buy.

"Damn Y/N! Just walk away!" The actress whispered shouted to herself.

She was silently watching the three argue until two figures walk by her sides. Startled she quickly turned her head just to meet two pairs of eyes.

The taller one of them was holding a big piece of bread while the other was random sweet snacks.

"Soobin-Hyung!" One of the guys by the ice cream loudly shouted earning a smack from the taller one beside him.

Y/N who has finally settled herself by the sudden eye contact whirl her body and pushed her cart to avoid any more interaction with the well-known group.

Original Lineup

K Group:
Hiyyih~ Vocal 2
Yubin~ Vocal 1, Leader
Jimin~ Vocal 4, Killing Part

J Group:
Shihona~ Vocal 3
Kyara~ Vocal 7
Miyu~ Main Vocal

C Group:
Shuyun~ Vocal 8
Neintzu~ Vocal 5
Qiuru~ Vocal 6

New Lineup:
Take Note that I am not a professional singer and this is fanfiction.

K Group
Kim Y/N~ Main Vocal, Leader
Hiyyih~ Vocal 2
Yubin~ Vocal 1
Jimin~ Vocal 4, Killing Part

J Group:
Shihona~ Vocal 6
Kyara~ Vocal 7
Miyu~ Vocal 3

C Group:
Shuyun~ Vocal 8
Nientzu~ Vocal 5
Qiuru~ Vocal 9

Authors Note:

Sorry for the delay... I was at school yesterday and bonded with some of my new classmates resulting in me getting back home late...

Goodbye!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 379 14
A girl became a trainee in a popular survival show program called 'Idols Planet' to chase her one and only dream, which is to become an idol. Little...
22K 857 47
About a girl who named Park Jaehee, a cold heart girl, sometimes can be bubbly when she's got comfortable with the person who she comfortable with, g...
354K 17.4K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
185K 9.6K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...