The 'Monster' Super-Battleship

By MadMonsterBBB

In an alternate history, USS Montana was built in 1941 and served throughout WW2 fighting in major battles in... More

USS Montana Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A Bloody Christmas Special
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Chapter Preview

Chapter 5

6.5K 82 62
By MadMonsterBBB

Zuikaku: Shokaku! Please! *looks at Montana* You dare hurt my sister!

Montana: What? You're just about to cut Hornet's head off. So, I just knock your big sis to make you stop in your tracks, and I gotta say that worked out just fine. Heh...

L O O K S   L I K E   I   D I D   M Y   J O B   T O O   W E L L ,   D I D   I ?

Zuikaku: YOU LITTLE-!

Zuikaku charges at Montana with Prinz Eugen and Z23 following suit, only for Montana to dodge Zuikaku, kick Prinz in the face, and shred Z23 with his CIWS instantly putting her armaments out of action.

Z23: All my weapons are destroyed by that?!

Montana: What? Do you want more?

Montana then proceeds to send more 20mm rounds at Z23 while she desperately tried to escape the hail of bullets coming from his 8 CIWS. However, she soon falls prey to his close-encounter weapons, her hull was riddled with 20 mm holes and was about to be knocked unconscious by a single 18-inch turret, only for Prinz Eugen to step in by firing her 8 8-inch guns, forcing him to evade.

Prinz Eugen: LEAVE HER ALONE!

Montana's CIWS did little work, destroying every 8-inch shell before dodging Prinz Eigen herself. She charged at him again only for him to do 360 and smack the back of the head with his rifle buttstock and blast her away with 3 18-inch AP shells. 

Then Zuikaku charged at him with her katana only for him to duck down, swipe her legs and kick her in the torso. He then fires another 3 AP shells from his main turret, but she slashes them all and charges at him again only to dodge it again a few inches away from being stabbed and hit her back with his rifle buttstock. 

Montana: C'mon I got plenty more where that came from and you're already beaten up? Too bad!

Infuriated, Zuikaku swings her katana around, but again he dodges. Montana then grabs her by the neck, throws up in the sky, and using his rifle as a baseball bat, strikes her right in the torso, launching her far a yard away. Getting pissed, Zuikaku charged at him and jumped, ready to deliver a downward blow on his head. Montana was aware of the attack and was prepared to either dodge or block. Until suddenly just before the blade strikes, a maid, which was Town Class British Cruiser, HMS Belfast, steps in and blocked the blow with her hand covered with metal, crossing. This catch Zuikaku off guard, but not for Montana.

Zuikaku: What the- Who the heck are you?!

Belfast: Oh no one, just a maid passing by.

Montana: *laughs* Just a maid. You serious right now, Belfast?

Belfast, like the others, was shocked at him knowing her name.

Belfast: How did you-

Montana: Heh, I'll tell ya later. However, since you're here, I'm guessing that the main Royal Navy fleet is gonna arrive with 2 old super-dreadnoughts, a battlecruiser, and 2 other cruisers of the Town Class in a matter of seconds.

Then from the fog, the afore-mentioned fleet came, consisting of the two super-dreadnoughts, HMS Queen Elizabeth and her sister, HMS Warspite, the Admiral Class Battlecruiser, HMS Hood, and 2 more maids of the Town class light cruisers, HMS Sheffield, and HMS Edinburgh. This confirms his guess.

Montana: Yup, called it. *looks at the Axis shipgirls* Now you girls have two options: Leave or choose your fate: by the Royal navy, *aim all guns at the Axis* or by me.

The axis shipgirls shiver in fear when he aims his guns at them before lifting their wounded comrades and retreating to safety.

Prinz Eugen: I guess we will take our leave. Farewell, Azur Lane

Montana: Yeah just cut the chit-chat and GTFO of my sight.

Within seconds, the Axis ships have left the battle. Montana then disengages his rigging and hops on his ship. The Royal Navy ships present in the area were shocked to see the sheer size of the super-battleship. So much that he has to blow his horn to snap them out of their daze.

Montana: Are you girls done looking at my ship? C'mon, let's head back to base.

The Royal Navy girls snapped out from their daze and join him on their way back to base. The girls decided to meet the boy in person, so they went to Montana's deck and there they met him.

Montana: Well, look who we have here, two super-dreadnoughts, HMS Queen Elizabeth and her sister, HMS Warspite, the Admiral Class Battlecruiser, HMS Hood, and the 3 maids of the Town class light cruisers, HMS, Belfast HMS Sheffield, and HMS Edinburgh, with Belfast being the head maid.

All of the girls, except Belfast, were shocked at him knowing their names.

Montana: So, I'm guessing that all of you have questions, right?

Queen Elizabeth: It seems we all do. So you are the male ship that I've heard from Prince of Wales?

Montana: Yes I am, Your majesty. Super-Battleship USS Montana (BB-67)

Warspite: Super-Battleship?

Montana: It's like a battleship, but with thicker armor, improved AA defense, maximum survivability, and armed with big massive guns. 

Hood: Impressive.

Montana: Heh, you haven't seen anything yet, Hood. Anyway looks like we're back.

The girls looked to see the base looming into view with some girls at the docks. When they've docked their ships, Hornet's fleet came to see Montana

Montana: Heya, so you girls wanna see my ship, huh? Climb aboard.

The girls then have a good look at Montana's ship in complete awe. Montana decided to head to his bridge, Enterprise following him. Once he's inside, he suddenly finds something metallic. Once he finds it his heart sinks, it was the plaque of his ship given after he was destroyed in 2050. It reads:

December 25th, 2050

USS Montana (BB-67) 'The Mad Monster' made his final stand against relentless alien attacks. He and his crew's bravery and valor in fending off the aliens to prevent them from mounting a full-scale assault against all of humanity is beyond question. Montana's long life career will encourage us to keep on fighting, no matter how dire the condition is. A speech from the fleet admiral on board Montana before his end will be an encouragement for us all:

"Civilians may hide in the dark in fear, but we as soldiers have the fighting will that is bright as a fire, and our job is to spread that fire across the enemy's skin. It may be hard, but they shall burn one way or another, to keep the world away from their dirty hands."

May his crew Rest In Peace and God bless their souls.

Enterprise came to see Montana in a broken-down state. Before she can ask him what's wrong, she saw the plaque.

Montana's thoughts: Sorry boys, I couldn't save any of you. I appreciate the willingness of you boys to fight and save the world from alien annihilation, but I still can't bear the thought that we lost a lot of souls back then, especially from that ambush. *tears form in his left eye* I'll remember all of you, I promise.

Then suddenly, catching him off guard, Enterprise hugged him

Montana: Enterprise?

Enterprise: Montana, I'm sorry about back then

Montana: *sigh* It's alright, It's not your fault anyway. Since you heard the story about me. However, I don't know that I would be able to see you or any of you girls again. I've seen the horrors of what war can bring ever since's I've my first battle. However, even if I tried to move on from that tragic experience, I still see their faces. This war is still raging, and before it ends... more souls have to fall.

Enterprise: No one will die here. *tears form in her eyes* You may have lost a lot of people back then, but you have us and we can help. You don't have to carry this burden on your own.

Montana: *hugs her back* Thanks Enterprise, I need that.

Enterprise: We'll get through this together, I promise.

After 2 minutes of emotional passing, Warspite came in

Warspite: Mr. Montana?

Montana: Oh hello Warspite.

Warspite: Your majesty asked you if you could join in for a tea party.

Montana: Sure, I wouldn't mind. I'll see you later then, Enterprise.

Enterprise: Yeah, Goodbye Montana.

They soon leave the bridge and split up. Enterprise went to her dorm while Montana and Warspite head for the Gardens where the Royal Navy shipgirls are waiting.

Timeskip to the Gardens

Queen Elizabeth: Ah Montana, glad you could join us.

Montana: Heh, well you're a queen and I'm just a fleet admiral, so yeah.

Queen Elizabeth: Yes, you do have some high value of honor.

Montana: So, your majesty what is it you want to talk about?

Queen Elizabeth: Well, how did you know our names?

Montana: Ok, so I'm from another world. In 2017, Japanese game designers created a game called Azur Lane which is basically about you girls.

Queen Elizabeth: A game about us?

Montana: Yeah, that game was a big success and many kids loved it.

Hood: I see, interesting.

Meanwhile in the Sakura Empire

2 carriers, Soryu and Hiryu, were at the docks waiting for the 1st and 5th Carrier Division's return. When they do, however, they were shocked to see Kaga's and Shokaku's ship badly damaged, Shokaku suffering the worst with her carrier deck completely smashed to bits she's gonna need a new one.

Soryu: What happened?

Akagi: We were attacked by an unknown ship that we didn't expect to come.

Zuikaku: Same here.

Hiryu: Who is she?

Zuikaku: It's a battleship, but more powerful and it's a male

Soryu and Hiryu: What?! A male?

Zuikaku: Yes, he easily beat me off with only his rifle. He can also catch us off guard and launch a surprise attack against Shokaku.

Kaga: I do have the same result.

Hiryu: Do you remember his name?

Akagi: Unfortunately, no

Soryu: I see. Oh, by the way, Lord Nagato wants to speak with you.

Akagi: Very well, can you two please take care of Kaga and Shokaku?

Soryu and Hiryu: Yes, Akagi.

Zuikaku: How's Ayanami by the way?

Soryu: She's fine now.

In the Sakura Command Room.

Akagi knocked on the door to meet the 2 old Battlecruisers of Sakura Empire: Nagato and Mutsu.

Nagato: *hearing the knock* Come in.

Akagi: Do you wish to see me?

Nagato: Yes, Akagi. So, how was the fight?

Akagi: We were doing fine, but then we encountered a surprise attack from an unknown ship.

Mutsu: Who is she?

Akagi: It's a battleship, but more powerful and it's a male

Mutsu: What?! A male?

Akagi: Yes, he is very powerful. He caught us off guard and launch a surprise attack against Kaga and Shokaku when I dispatch the 5th Carrier Division to attack a detached force.

This made Nagato and Mutsu scared, a battleship with immense power capable of defeating his enemies within seconds.

Nagato: Akagi, find more information on this maleship.

Akagi: Yes, Lord Nagato.

Meanwhile with Zuikaku

She was walking inside the base, only to see a heavy cruiser, Takao, training.

Zuikaku: Training hard, I see.

Takao: Ah, Zuikaku, you have returned.

Zuikaku: Yeah...

Takao: Zuikaku? Is something wrong?

Zuikaku: I just met a male battleship with immense power that defeated me with ease.

Takao: A male battleship?

Zuikakau: Yes, he is very powerful and very skilled with a rifle. *sigh* I didn't stand a chance against him.

Takao: You must not take that burden on yourself, we're comrades remember? You can rely on us.

Zuikaku: Yeah...

Zuikaku's Thoughts: I'll get you next time, Mad Monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 89 10
In this story we'll be following the unfinished lion class battleship. Meant to be fast battleships improving on the king George V class. The noticea...
74.6K 2K 66
The Atlantic Ocean, 20xx. The war between the alien Sirens and humanity has been raging for decades, with the Sirens having a seemingly unbreakable...
4.6K 150 26
My name is Kai, i'm a twin hull super battleship. One of the 10 boss of the Ghost Fleet, we are ordered to conquer the world from the seas. Ever sinc...
50.3K 1.4K 16
Not complete Lets cut this short Y/n + reincarnated = nagato (yeah, so just to remind you this is not a reader story because im going to change the...