MTL_Your Female Partner is Ve...

Galing kay bellyduck_02

Offline purposes only. I do not own the story, plot, characters, nor translation. Credits rightfully belong t... Higit pa

Before you Read!!!
26 - 32: Little Fox
33 - 43: Dragon Knight
44 - 54: Little Pit God
55-69: Little Star
70-78: Online Games
79-86: The Beast World
87-95: Little Wife
96-108: Little Baby
109-119 [END]

1 - 25: Little Jackal

1.3K 20 5
Galing kay bellyduck_02

1

This is an urban romance novel. There are four main characters in the novel, the male lead and the female lead, and a female partner and a female partner's brother.

The main plot of this novel is that the male protagonist and the female partner had a marriage when they were young, but because the female partner is a fool, there are some problems in IQ, and the male lead dislikes her a little, but due to family business dealings, the two families default marriage , The hero did not push her off either.

The male lead originally thought that the female partner is a fool anyway, and there is nothing in her life to take care of a fool. Anyway, she can do everything with money, so she can just send someone to take care of her after marriage.

However, he happened to meet the heroine, which is still a familiar routine. The hero originally just wanted to play with the heroine, but he accidentally fell in love with the heroine behind him, with deep affection.

The heroine is a very powerful person, unable to rub the sand with her eyesight. At first, she was really interesting to the hero, but later found that the hero already has a fiancée. It is naturally impossible for a heroine to have a personality like that, and it is impossible to get entangled with a married man. So without even thinking about it, he broke up with the hero.

The male protagonist finally met the goddess in his mind. He has soaked in his hands and has not yet fallen asleep. How could he let go. In addition, the male protagonist is indeed moved by him, so he is strong regardless of the opposition of his family. She severed her relationship with her partner, and even had to dissolve the so-called agreement to wait until the female partner was twenty years old to marry her.

Although the female partner is said to be a fool, a person who visits her every week suddenly stops coming, and of course he will bring it up. Although the female partner doesn't understand anything, she has an older brother who treats her very well.

The female partner's elder brother saw that the female partner was talking about why the male lead didn't come. He saw that the male lead was tired with the female lead every day, and because of the female lead's relationship, he dismissed the unmarried couple with his sister. Relationship is naturally uncomfortable.

However, the female-worthy elder brother really can't beat the male lead. In the process of finding fault with the male lead, he accidentally fell in love with the female lead and fell into a state of entanglement.

Of course, in the final outcome, of course, the female partner's brother was defeated, and because of him, the relationship between the female lead and the male lead was deeper.

The story is probably like this. When An Qi first came to this world, she once thought that her mission was to help the female partner's brother and separate the male lead from the female lead.

But what I didn't expect was that the task issued by the system was indeed to help the female partner, slap the male lead, and eventually make the male lead regret not marrying the female partner.

For the convenience of the task, the system arranged for An Qi an identity, that is, the female partner's caregiver, which is said to be a caregiver, but in fact it is a servant, the kind of servant that is more personal.

So looking at herself in the maid costume in the mirror, An Qi could only pat her maid skirt with a cold face. This is also An Qi's first mission. How did he come to this world and how to bind the system, An Qi has no impression at all.

But you can clearly know that you can always retrieve your memory by doing tasks.

Although the system says that he is a novel writer, and the person who writes the novel is more imaginative, and naturally knows how to reverse the plot, An Qi has no impression at all.

With lunch, An Qi walked towards the female partner's room. According to the progress of the plot, at this time the male protagonist and the female protagonist have hooked up together.

The male protagonist used to come to play with the female partner once a week. The specific play was not written in the script, probably because it was not considered important content, as long as it was done in one stroke.

However, this weekly play is what the female partner is very much looking forward to. Because of the female partner's own reasons, her personality is like a child. Of course, play is a child's nature, but her identity and status are there. The low ones naturally don't dare to play with her. The high-status ones don't bother to play with her, so the female partner is actually very boring.

An Qi feels that the first problem she solves should be the male lead's position in the female partner's heart. Now, the male lead should be placed in the female partner's mind as a playmate. How to kick this playmate down? The good way is naturally to replace him.

The time for thinking has caused An Qi to walk to the door of the female partner's room, constrict her expression, and put a faint smile on An Qi's mouth.

"Kou Kou Kou—Miss, it's time for lunch."

Obviously no one would respond to her, so after saying this politely, An Qi opened the door and walked in.

When she saw the person sitting by the window, An Qi was also stunned. It was not that she was stunned, but the female partner was really good-looking. Probably all the adjectives of the author are used, just a profile, which is fascinating.

Probably found that someone was staring at her. The person sitting by the window turned his head and smiled at An Qi. The shallow pear vortex on the left cheek appeared, and An Qi's heartbeat also missed a beat.

This has to be admitted, the female partner's name Huanyan is just right, showing a smile.

However, within two seconds, the girl in the white skirt jumped over, sniffing at An Qi's hand first. Then he jumped a short step away, clasped his hands tightly and placed it on his chest.

"Bow!"

An Qi: "..."

"Miss, it's time for you to have lunch." The professionalism only caused An Qi's mouth to twitch a little, and immediately recovered, and then respectfully put the lunch on the table.

The little wolf dog, who just finished learning how to bark, didn't even look at giving alms to the lunch on the table. Instead, he ran up to Angel.

This little wolf dog is a little taller than An Qi, probably because of good genes. Not only is he good-looking, but also tall, so when she ran over, An Qi did not escape, but she had to He raised his head and looked at her.

Then the little wolf dog showed her little white teeth, and with a bite, it bit An Qi's neck.

The author has something to say: no brain sweetness, please whip lightly, okay

Xinwen will open "Beauty, Smile a Gl" on February 11 for support (???ε???)

2

The neck is a fragile place, and the strength of the little wolfdog's bite is not too heavy or light. The tingling sensation came from between the neck and neck. Although it was not life-threatening, it still made An Qi feel dangerous.

My current identity cannot do anything to her, but proper defense should be done. The shoulders on both sides are tightly grasped, and it is impossible for An Qi to directly push people away.

Thinking of the childlike setting the author gave to this person, An Qi stretched out her hand, followed her waist down, and stopped at the position of her hips, then stretched her hand and unceremoniously patted her hips a few times.

The sound of Papa Papa was very loud, and the little wolf dog seemed to have been beaten and blindfolded. He immediately let go of the person, with misty tears in his eyes, as if he could not believe that someone would beat him.

To be honest, there are tears in the eyes of the beauty, and it seems that it is a kind of enjoyment, but An Qi is not interested in appreciation now, the tingling sensation in the neck is still vaguely coming, and when the breeze blows, it still carries a little It's cool, it's for sure that the saliva is stained, but I don't know if I bite the skin.

The beauty's reflex nerves are also dull. She stared at An Qi for a long time before reaching out her hand to cover her ass, talking with a crying cavity, and her nasal voice was very heavy, "You hit me, I want to tell my brother~"

"Because you are not well-behaved, it is wrong to bite. It is you who did the wrong thing. If you do this all the time, you have no friends."

After all, it's the person who opened the hang-up. Knowing that what this person wants most is to play with friends. A child with a heart-minded personality will naturally forget what happened before. In the same way, he heard attractive things. , Naturally will not pursue what happened before.

After listening to An Qi's words, Huanyan's lips were pursed, and her voice seemed to be more aggrieved, "But, Brother Sheng Yu told me that no one would play with me, and no one would listen to me singing, they all said I am a little fool."

Sheng Yu is the protagonist's name. Saying such words can be said to be a trick to deceive a child, but to be partial, this person's mind is really a child.

An Qi doesn't have much patience with ordinary children, but facing the huge child in front of her, while still having her own mission goals, her mind will naturally be more delicate.

After all, the first step is to let himself replace that Shengyu's position in his mind. As for the latter, besides, An Qi prefers to carry out tasks while arranging the following tasks instead of doing everything at the beginning. All plans are well planned, after all, everything is out of track.

With a coaxing tone, An Qi softened her voice a lot, "You have lunch obediently, and then I play games with you, OK?"

Huanyan was obviously a little moved. Today was originally the day when Shengyu's brother was coming, but she sat in front of the window and watched for a long time, and did not see his brother's car. Probably because something was delayed, she would not come. .

Huanyan's eyes blinked sharply, and the hesitation on that face was also very obvious. Obviously, he was measuring, which is more important than that of Shengyu's brother and the game.

"How is it? Have you thought about it?"

"Well... Do you still sing with me and play puzzles with me?" He tightened the corners of his skirt, and his cheerful voice was a little cautious. Every time Sheng Yu's brother came, he could only play one game with her. , And my own brother always has no time. The other people in the house are working every day, and she is the only one playing in the room, which is really boring.

Huanyan is just like a child in her mind, but she is not a big fool after all, but in the eyes of outsiders, she is a fool like a child.

"Yeah." An Qi nodded, "not only sing with you and play puzzles with you, I can also play with you all afternoon."

An Qi did not say the kind of words that would come to play with you tomorrow, like the character of Huan Yan, this type of person, just to do what he said, she promised you what a kid would promise him. , When the child asks you something, you must satisfy him, otherwise it is a kind of deception.

An Qi can't be sure that she still has time tomorrow, but it is indeed possible today.

Moreover, she can use this afternoon to let the system analyze whether Huanyan's situation can be improved. After all, it is still difficult to make the male protagonist regret marrying a child, but if Huanyan is a one Normal ladies, it is very possible to kill the heroine in a second.

After all, in the author's description, the heroine is just a spiritual girl, and the hero's favorite is probably her character, and in other respects, it is because of the stimulation of the heroine brother.

If the latter step is not done, the feelings of the male protagonist towards the female protagonist, in fact, still do not have a deep position.

Looking at the entangled joy in front of her, An Qi pulled her to the table, "Will you be thinking while you have lunch? After you finish eating, you can answer me whether you want to play games together."

"Then you are not allowed to leave until I finish eating." Obviously, I have been alone for a long time, and I no longer want to stay here alone to eat.

When the system did not intervene, Huanyan did not take care of this kind of thing. Every day, breakfast, lunch and dinner were brought in by the servant, and then placed on the table, regardless of whether she had eaten or not, she would give it to her when she arrived. take away.

No one has ever thought about putting food in front of a child, whether the child will eat it right away. After all, children still don't understand the concept of three meals well. Most of them eat when they are hungry and want to play. When I'm hungry, I won't eat.

Sitting across from her, watching a sip of something eating, and after taking a bite, looking at the joy of her absence, An Qi also found it very interesting.

Although the mind is a child, the etiquette of Huanyan is still there. If it weren't for the sincere ignorance in her eyes, An Qi couldn't see that Huanyan was like a child.

Probably because it was a female partner, the author didn't describe her in detail. At the beginning, it just wrote that she had a marriage contract with the male lead. But she said nothing about how she became like this.

An Qi feels that since she is the target of the task, she still needs to know more about it.

Perhaps just with the addition of a caregiver like myself, the plot has already begun to change a bit.

3

She was really well-behaved. After eating something and gently wiping her lips, the action was also very elegant, but as soon as her body left the stool, she immediately jumped to An Qi's side. There is no elegant and noble image.

Pointing to the lunch that had already been eaten, Huanyan acted like a kid asking for praise, completely forgetting that his behavior to An Qi was bad, "Look, I have eaten it all."

"Awesome." Regarding the compliment, An Qi also stretched out her thumb without hesitation and said that she really thought she was great.

Sure enough, after listening to these words, Huanyan's cheeks have more shallow dimples, and her white cheeks are also dyed with a layer of pink. That pretty face is now very alluring.

Although I haven't seen the heroine yet, just as she looks like her present face, An Qi feels that the hero is probably blind.

Silently cleaned up the tableware, An Qi didn't push them out for the time being, especially at this time, An Qi felt that she couldn't leave the gaze of joy.

When I was just packing the tableware, Huanyan's eyes were always staring at An Qi. I've been alone for a long time. Finally, someone promised to play with you. Naturally, you have to keep an eye on it. If This person is deceiving himself, so it is a very serious matter.

Probably only the male lead was accompanying her before. When An Qi pushed the cart to the door, Huanyan's lips were already tight, and her hands were writing tightly.

But in the next second, An Qi's movements stopped, she pushed the cart against the door, turned her head and smiled at Huanyan, "I used the cart against the door, so that when someone comes, we can find La."

"Then, what are we going to play now?" Like a little fairy who has been locked up in the castle for a long time, Huanyan immediately came over and grabbed An Qi's hand, walked to her bed, away from the door that was hit by the dining car. What I worry about is self-evident.

Although Huanyan's room is large, it looks empty. They seem to treat Huanyan as a child. Everything in the room is cute and pink. Even the floor is covered with that. This kind of soft wool, but the patterns on those wool carpets are cartoon patterns.

"Whatever you want to play, I will accompany you. I have a whole afternoon to accompany you to play." When she sat across from Huanyan, An Qi tentatively asked the system to analyze how Huanyan's intelligence would become like this. s reason.

The task here is to slap the male protagonist in the face, but just knowing that it is useless to slap the male protagonist in the face, and soon, the male protagonist should come and return the agreed marriage. What An Qi thought in her heart was to make Huanyan herself slap the hero in the face.

Huanyan was looking for her toys in the bedside cabinet. Finally, someone came to play with her all afternoon. She was a little excited, but after a long time of selection, she found an iron box from her small cabinet. .

"What is this?" An Qi was a little curious.

The iron box is still inlaid with gold wire. It is a square black box. If it is pure black, it doesn't matter, but the gold wire inlaid with it makes An Qi feel like a coffin.

With excitement on Huanyan's face, she opened the box and poured out a pile of puzzles, "This is the puzzle of Brother Shengyu. I secretly let my brother do it for me. I haven't played with Brother Shengyu yet, brother. He said he would be unhappy playing this puzzle with Brother Shengyu, so I put it in my little suitcase!"

An Qi: "..." Girl, I'm not happy to let me know that you put my picture in the coffin.

An Qi's professionalism is so good, her lips curled, her face was excited, "Will I play with you?"

The beauty nodded and stroked the puzzle, "I will make them all face up first, wait for me."

An Qi nodded. She hadn't seen what the male lead looked like, and the puzzle was too messy, so An Qi just laid hands on her beside Huan Yan.

I should have played this jigsaw puzzle many times. Although the quality of the jigsaw puzzle is very good, there are traces of stroking many times on the corners, and the hard paper shell is slightly tilted.

Maybe she was very happy when someone played with her, and the jigsaw puzzle of Huanyan was also very fast.

"It's amazing." An Qi praised her sincerely, and An Qi looked at the person on the puzzle carefully, she had a romantic appearance, but she had to admit that she looked really good.

However, without a template, just relying on the image in the heart to put the puzzle together, it is enough to prove that Huanyan's impression of the male protagonist should be very deep. Thinking about it this way, An Qi has to consider today, if Huanyan's IQ can really be repaired, after knowing the things the male lead has done, I don't know if she will be sad.

Although the joyful face now is uncomfortable, it is the kind of uncomfortable as a child. If you really think and have ideas like an adult, I don't know what will happen.

"Then let's play the next game, okay?" He disassembled the puzzle and threw it back into the coffin, looking at An Qi expectantly.

The system's scanning check is still continuing, An Qi nodded, "Okay, what game should I play?"

"Let's play the game of Budding. When Brother Shengyu came, he liked to play this game with me the most."

An Qi blinked, puzzled, "What is a budding game?"

"You're so stupid, you don't know about the germination game. Brother Sheng Yu told me that there are many people outside playing the germination game. They just lie in the sun, don't talk or move, and then whoever germinates wins first. Oh, when I played this game with Brother Sheng Yu, I won every time. But every time I was a little bit uncomfortable when I was exposed to the sun, Brother Sheng Yu was very good, and there was nothing at all." There was a bit more distress on his face, and the beauty was melancholy, probably so.

An Qi feels distressed. The scumbag hero probably finds it boring to play games with An Qi. Every time he doesn't want to play, he uses this excuse.

Someone is not allowed to speak or move, and it is not easy to open his eyes to the sun. It is estimated that when Huanyan closes his eyes, he doesn't know why he is going.

With a little irritation in her heart, but with a smile on her face, An Qi said, "But if you play this game for too long, you won't be able to play other games."

The analysis and scanning of the system has passed 70%, and it only takes a while to know what Huanyan is.

The author has something to say: _(:з」∠)_ ask, ask for comment, ask for collection?

4

Although there is no memory of the past, An Qi feels that she is very familiar with the use of the system. When Huanyan is entangled with what to play next game, the system has already analyzed the situation of Huanyan clearly.

Name: Huan Yan

Gender: Female

Height: 172cm

Weight: 50kg

Brain analysis: The IQ of the plot characters is set to a seven-year-old child, and the host is an intruder. The fate of the plot characters can be changed, and the two main plots need to be destroyed.

Destruction of the plot recommendation 1: Destruction of the divorce proposed by the male protagonist

Destruction plot recommendation 2: Destroying the revenge of the female partner's brother

The system prompts the host that there is still a month left before the first plot occurs.

The next plot should be that the heroine finds that the hero already has a fiancée, and wants to break up with the heroine. In order to save the heroine, the heroine must break the marriage relationship with the heroine. Then the brother of the heroine knows this. After the incident, he chose to retaliate against the male lead.

These two plots can be said to be the main plots that push the plot of this article to the main line. Although it looks small, as long as the two plots are destroyed, the subsequent tasks will be easy.

After finishing these things, An Qi now clearly knows that as long as she replaces Sheng Yu's position in Huanyan's heart, it will naturally be easy to destroy the two plots.

Those two plots can be said to be linked together. After destroying the first one, if it is handled well, the second one will naturally not be too difficult.

She thought too seriously, until she was pushed a bit, An Qi calmed down, and then she saw the accusing eyes, the narrow and long phoenix eyes slightly picked, looking at all kinds of amorous feelings, but the eyes were innocent, "You Why ignore me!"

An Qi swallowed and had to admit that An Qi was indeed brushed a lot of favorability against such a beautiful face.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it, I was just thinking, can I still come and play with you tomorrow?" After saying these things, An Qi felt a little guilty in her heart. After all, most of these things she did were for her own sake. Although it also has the ingredients to help cheer, but it is more for your own task.

"Why can't you come again?" Huanyan seemed to be a little nervous, and her angry expression turned into worry. Her white palms grabbed An Qi's wrists. Although it was a child's mind, it was an adult's strength.

An Qi's hand hurt a little when she was caught, but she still said, "What if your brother Shengyu comes tomorrow? I'm just a caregiver, so I can't play with you."

"That..." Huanyan became more nervous, obviously, playing with An Qi is much more fun than playing with Sheng Yu, but she doesn't know if the things An Qi said are right.

An Qi didn't intend to force her, after all, what she did was purposeful, but after just letting the system analyze her joy, it was herself who was tired.

After getting over, I felt a little sleepy. It was estimated that it was almost a nap time. With the setting of the novel in it, An Qi was not afraid that people would suddenly come here. So he lay down on the bed without any care.

An Qi breathed a sigh of relief when she put her back on the soft bed, feeling uncomfortable, "May I sing for you?"

Unable to get an answer, she nodded happily, but her hand clasped An Qi's ten fingers. Normally this time is also her nap time, but now she is accompanied by someone. To be honest, she doesn't want to sleep in her heart, but she can't resist it. The habit she had developed before, so even if she lay down, her hands were tightly clasped in joy.

An Qi didn't have any memory of the lyrics. After searching carefully in her mind, she didn't find out what songs she would have. It's probably because she doesn't have any memory now, so she can't remember the songs in her place.

However, there was a hazy tone in her mind. An Qi couldn't remember what the lyrics were, and couldn't hear clearly, so she just hummed it as light music.

It's a gentler tone. To be honest, it also has a little hypnotic effect, because it can relax people's mood very much. After putting aside the nervous and anxious mood, the whole body and mind are relaxed and tight. The clasped hands also loosened a little.

She glanced at the person who was asleep with her eyes closed, An Qi closed her eyes, but she was talking to the system in her heart. She didn't have any impression of the system, just a familiar feeling, let her talk specifically She didn't know clearly when she came out.

"If I really destroy the plot, how can I restore her IQ?"

The mechanical voice of the system sounded in An Qi's mind, "She is only eighteen years old now. As long as her IQ is back to normal, this system has a way for her to master the knowledge she needs in the fastest time."

After hearing this, An Qi felt that the system seemed a bit more reliable, "What method should I use?"

"Isn't this still you? You add this system, you come to teach, this system provides the best learning method, and surpasses the broken male protagonist every minute." Although it is a mechanical flat voice, An Qi does follow There was a bit of pride in the words.

"How long will it take?"

"The shortest is three or four years!"

An Qi: "..."

Rarely destroyed the image, rolled her eyes to the ceiling, An Qi closed her eyes and calmed her breathing. Although there is no time limit to complete a task, a task can take three or four years, and it may be longer. An Qi felt a little aggrieved.

5

The hollow wooden bottle was gently wiped in An Qi's hand, and she glanced at the happy face who was taking a nap. An Qi put the wooden bottle back in place, then stepped forward and covered her abdomen with a blanket.

These few days are probably the happiest days for Huanyan. Even when she is asleep now, there is a smile on the corners of her mouth, and the corners of An Qi's lips are slightly raised. As for the needle-eye cameras on the top of the head, An Qi pretends that there is no See.

The author's setting is very strange. It may also be because Huanyan is just a supporting role that is not particularly important, so no detailed settings were written. Therefore, there is usually no one in Huanyan's room, but although there is no one, there are other things. There are still some, after all, it is his own sister, and her brother laughed, naturally not at ease.

There were more cameras than the servants at home, and Sheng Yu didn't even notice the cameras in the bed of Huanyan.

Huanyan is very smart. The pinhole camera is placed in the gauze tent. Huanyan's gauze tent is full of dolls. What's more, there is only one pinhole camera in the whole room of Huanyan. The other obvious ones are all put. at the door.

Sheng Yu would never have thought that laughter would put a camera on the top of his sister's bed.

A week has passed since that day, and An Qi is still there to play with Huanyan every day when delivering meals.

But in fact, Huanyan is very well-behaved. She doesn't need An Qi to be with her all the time. As long as she is not alone in the room, as long as she is sure that An Qi is still there, then she can stay for a whole day even if she sits in a daze.

So An Qi looks like she has nothing to do. She wanders around the room every day and sings to her when she is bored, but she is still waiting for the opportunity.

Because she carefully studied the plot these days, and then discovered a hidden plot. Probably a foreshadowing that will only appear later in the plot. As An Qi guessed, it was probably that the author did not find this problem when he wrote the previous one, but later found that this is a bug, so when the plot develops to the back, he will The bug was regarded as a foreshadowing, and finally the foreshadowing was dug out.

And this foreshadowing will probably appear this afternoon, so An Qi doesn't want to leave for a moment.

After reading that foreshadowing, An Qi was also shocked, because at this time, the hostess had discovered who Shengyu's fiancé was, and secretly moved out of the host's cabin, and the host could not find her.

It just so happened that at this time, the mother of the protagonist called to remind the protagonist that it was less than a month before the engagement ceremony between the protagonist and Huanyan.

Therefore, the very irritable male protagonist thought of Huanyan and came to Huanyan's home. The male protagonist is a person who often comes, so naturally the servants would not pay much attention to it, let alone notice that the male lead drank a little wine.

The **** thing happened later. After all, Huanyan's looks are there, and I don't know how many times the length is better than the female protagonist. Normally, the male protagonist dislikes Huanyan's IQ, but today I drink because I feel irritable. I had a little wine, and it was their engagement ceremony in less than a month.

Thinking that this person will be his own woman sooner or later, the male lead will do something wrong with Huanyan.

After that, Huanyan was ill until the day of the engagement banquet because of this incident, but the male protagonist regretted it quickly. During the period, he did a lot of things to save the female protagonist, and on the day of the engagement banquet, the engagement ceremony of both parties was cancelled directly.

Although this matter has stepped on the face of Huanjia, because the engagement banquet has not officially started, the people who invited did not know what it was. Fortunately, that day was also Huanyan's birthday, and it was changed directly to Huanyan's. Birthday party.

After the Sheng family made a generous compensation, the Huan family's parents couldn't figure it out. However, laughter did find that there was something wrong with his sister.

After secretly asking the family doctor to check with his sister, he discovered that his sister was actually pregnant. It was at this time that he went to check what had happened. The pinhole camera on the mosquito net is useful at this time.

At the beginning, An Qi felt that the plot of this script was too strange. After all, there are countless people better than the male protagonist Sheng Yu, so why is Sheng Yu so angry when he pushes that marriage contract that is so indifferent to laughter.

After knowing the hidden plot, An Qi knew that for this reason, laughter would retaliate against Sheng Yu frantically, and even his company could ignore it. The following plot also began to formally promote, and the heroine's golden fingers became wider and wider.

Sitting beside Huanyan's bed, looking at the sleeping face, An Qi thought about how to solve the thing that was going to happen tonight.

After all, she is still not sure whether Huanyan relies on her more than the male lead. The system did not provide her with that kind of favorability test function.

However, I arrived on time at 8 o'clock in the morning and watched TV in the morning with Huanyan. At 12 o'clock noon, I continued to deliver lunch, and then it was the afternoon nap.

No one criticized her for these behaviors, and laughter even moved her room to the next door to Huan Yan. Although there is part of the credit for the system, Huan Liao should have also noticed some abnormalities in Sheng Yu at this time.

He was very dissatisfied with Sheng Yu long ago. Although he said that he would come to accompany his sister every week, what did he do? The laughter is actually in the eyes. After all, in this house, he is his confidant. Although there is no realism that he has seen with his own eyes, but only the words that his confidant said to himself make the laughter smile. Yu was very disgusted.

If it wasn't for his sister's over-attachment attitude towards him, laughter would probably be the first person to oppose the marriage of the two of them.

However, with An Qi's participation, Huan Liao seems to have intentionally made Huan Yan transfer that sense of dependence to An Qi. After all, in the information implanted in the system, An Qi found it by Laughing herself.

However, the character setting of laughter in this book is cannon fodder, so in reality, his work is very busy, so busy that there is no extra time to accompany his sister, which prevents him from discovering that matter in time.

It is also because of that, so during the day, laughter is not at home, the system does not provide laughter contact information, and An Qi can't stay away from Huan Yan, which makes An Qi have to give up using laughter to let Huan Yan leave the room.

"Um... An Qi, don't you sleep? Let's take a nap with me." Wei Wei opened his eyes and saw An Qi sitting on the bed, Huan Yan pulled her down without thinking too much, and hugged her to her arms. Here, he rubbed her face with affectionately.

The author has something to say: _(:з」∠)_ is not well written, please tolerate me

6

As soon as he heard this sentence, the happy face, who was still a little sleepy, immediately became energetic, so he directly picked An Qi up and let both of them sit on the bed, "Where are we going to play? You can go to the playground." Do you want to play? I heard that there are a lot of fun things in the amusement park, but I have never been there."

An Qi's smile froze, "Why have you never been there?"

"Because Mom and Dad said it was not safe, my brother didn't have time to take me, and Sheng Yu didn't have time to take me." The expression on Huanyan's face was taken for granted.

"Then you give your brother a call and I will accompany you to the amusement park, okay?"

"Okay, I'll call my brother now." When he took out the phone, the expression on Huanyan's face was so excited.

Taking advantage of the neutral position of the phone call, the system makes sense and gives an explanation.

Probably it is theirs. The world in which they are now is all mission worlds, and each world will continue to operate, probably in accordance with the story of the novel and the script.

But when the energy of a certain world is insufficient, that whole novel world will be scrapped.

And what keeps the world of novels running is probably the so-called reading volume. The more you read the novel, the more vivid and vivid the characters there, and those novels that are gradually forgotten by people will stop functioning.

And the task of Anqi and the system is to collect the energy of those novel worlds that are gradually forgotten in each world. Those novels that are gradually forgotten by people will generate huge energy when they are about to be scrapped, and the way to obtain this energy is to reverse certain plots, certain emotional factors, and even the ending of the novel.

Just like in this novel, the male protagonist is dismissive of the female partner, because this is only a small world, and the energy of operation is not large, so An Qi's task is to make the male lead regret not marrying a female partner.

This novel is a defective book. The so-called defective novel is a novel whose quality is not good, the number of people reading it is not large, and even the energy is already fading.

The working energy of the novel world comes from readers. Naturally, there is not much energy as a defective product that has been losing energy. Therefore, there is no function of maintaining the supporting role to do other things. You can find that the female worthy brother has been working. The parents of the female partner have always been abroad, and they will only appear when the plot requires it.

But the advantage of this kind of novel is that the actor can tamper with the plot by himself. This is the lowest task. The supporting role here is like an NPC. Whatever the author sets for them, he will only do what he will do, unless there are special circumstances, such as the appearance of Angel and the system.

There were still some who were afraid of destroying the plot, but they didn't expect that the way to gain energy was to destroy the plot. After learning about this, An Qi's actions were much bolder.

After Huanyan finished the phone call, he directly took the people to the playground, and the people in this world are indeed as the system said. Except for being beside him, they are very smart and happy, and the other characters are just like NPCs. , The actions are well-behaved.

But what makes An Qi feel strange is that when she is close to them, she feels that they are like living people, but think that she is an outsider, when the regular assembly line is invaded by outsiders. , It will indeed change.

According to the system, there are only three people in this world who have independent thinking consciousness, that is, the male lead and the female lead, and the welcome brother laughs. These three are the main characters in this world and the most agile characters.

It's just that the plot is not on track yet, so Huan Liao is also busy with work as set in the novel.

Although apart from knowing these things, knowing the setting of the world, knowing one's specific tasks, and how to do it, there is no such thing as a golden finger.

But looking at the "child" around him, An Qi felt very thankful that her first mission was to come to this world.

Huan Yan, who was eating marshmallows, took An Qi's hand and went on the Ferris wheel together. The movements and behaviors were very simple. After going up, she found An Qi had been staring at herself. Huan Yan thought he was looking at the marshmallows in her hand. With the child's dismay, she tremblingly handed over the marshmallows, "Angie, would you like to have a bite?"

An Qi couldn't help but chuckled and touched her head. "It's okay. You can eat it." After another month, when you no longer have this kind of child's mind, you may be concerned about this marshmallow. There is no interest anymore.

Ming is on the Ferris wheel with Huanyan, but An Qi is actually watching the picture provided to her by the system.

Bringing Huanyan out of Huanjia probably has already destroyed a small part of the plot, and probably has the effect of pulling the whole body, and the plot has also changed a little bit.

Because the male lead did come to Huan's in the afternoon, when he didn't see Huanyan, he even called to ask Huanxiao Huanyan where he went.

The male lead had already drunk a little wine, so the tone of his speech was a little more casual.

When I called, I was sitting on the bed of joy, with a very lazy expression, and his tone of voice was somewhat lighthearted, "Brother Xiao, where is my wife? Why didn't I see anyone here?"

The laughter sitting in the office frowned, and handed a document to the secretary to signal her to go out. He was very dissatisfied with the male protagonist. He used to think he was born like a dog. I think that my sister will marry him in the future. Although my sister doesn't understand those love affairs, she still likes him.

After all, the two are commercial marriages. The person's atmosphere outside is pretty good. At least he didn't mess with other women. If his sister marries him, there will probably be no bad results.

But now when he hears his light-hearted attitude, he laughs and feels uncomfortable, "She went out, didn't she tell you? There are still a month, and you are about to get engaged. Come and ask me where my sister is going. Don't you think it's weird? As her fiance, you don't even know her movements."

After saying this, laughed and hung up the phone.

An Qi looked at the male protagonist's iron-green face in the picture, the corners of her lips slightly curled up, and she was in a good mood and took a kiss on her cheek.

Huan Yan turned his head, looking puzzled.

Looking at this beautiful face, An Qi kissed her again, "This is a happy expression."

Huan Yan suddenly realized that she also kissed An Qi's cheek, and then smiled, "I am happy too."

7

An Qi's heart jumped quickly, staring at the person who was smiling like a child, and couldn't help touching her head with her hand, "Just happy."

While playing with Huanyan, while staring at the male lead's behavior in his head, he "seeing the rape" for almost two hours. An Qi found the heroine.

Probably because the plot has deviated, the current heroine did not hide well. When An Qi accompanied Huanyan to the carousel, she saw the heroine on the bench next to it.

As soon as she hid, she hid in the playground. No wonder the male lead couldn't find her. Holding the hand of joy, An Qi took the person to the rest area opposite the female lead to sit.

The hostess's complexion looked very bad, quite sad, but An Qi looked indifferent.

Probably people have such a preconceived notion that Huanyan has already lived in his heart, so An Qizhong can't have any good feelings for the heroine.

To be honest, the appearance of the heroine is not as good as one-tenth of a happy face, but there is probably such a halo of the heroine, she is sitting there, and it will give people a feeling of being weak.

Men are probably animals that like to conquer and protect. Facing such a state of the heroine, a feeling of pity will naturally grow in his heart, and the hero may also be in such a state. Then after pitying, she will find that in her face of unbearable win, the bones are hard, and there is such a sense of perseverance.

An Qi doesn't like to use too good adjectives to describe people she doesn't like, so let her describe the heroine, which is probably the surface of cotton and the heart of stone.

Looking at the happy face next to her, An Qi felt a lot more comfortable in her heart, and she was as good as she was on the outside. On the surface, it looked like a small candy, but it was also a small candy to the touch. candy.

Glancing up and down with a happy face, An Qi swallowed, and once again positioned her as an eight-year-old child in her heart, thereby stabilizing her chaotic heart.

Asking people to sit on the bench, An Qi let go of her hand, and then pointed to the ice cream cart opposite, "You sit here first, I'll buy you ice cream, okay?"

Huanyan looked at the ice cream truck, then turned to look at An Qi, stretched out her hand to grab An Qi's hand, with anticipation in her eyes. The beautiful eyes seemed to have starlight, so An Qi The whole body seems to be numb again. "May I go with you?"

Seeing the trend that the male protagonist in her mind was about to walk to the gate of the playground, and also to go past, An Qi nodded quickly, and then let the system invade the male protagonist's secretary's cell phone and sent a message to the male protagonist. I also added a MMS message. The content of the MMS message is the appearance of the hostess sitting on the bench.

When the amusement park came in and saw the carousel, An Qi was not worried that the host would be too slow, she took Huanyan's hand and approached the ice cream cart, "I want a chocolate-flavored ice cream, what flavor would you like for Huanyan? "

Huanyan looked at An Qi, and looked away from the macadamia-flavored ice cream with difficulty, "Well...I want to eat chocolate-flavored ice cream too..."

Angie raised her eyebrows, "Then you want chocolate-flavored ice cream, I want macadamia flavored."

Huanyan became a little nervous, "Then I want macadamia flavor, I don't want chocolate flavor."

"Then I want chocolate flavor, you want macadamia flavor?" An Qi squeezed her already sweaty hands, and An Qi spoke with a playful tone.

"I...you don't count, you have already said that you want macadamia flavor..." Mingruo Xingchen's eyes were wronged, he glanced at her, and then bowed his head to look at the toe of his shoe with joy.

The clerk watching behind him wanted to say that the two flavors could be added together, but looking at the two of them like this, somehow, he didn't say it.

An Qi couldn't help laughing, "Then tell me what flavor you want?"

"I want to have the same taste as An Qi, and I want to be the same as you." Still looking at the toe of my shoe, the face is happy now, it looks like a kid who is stubborn, but it is indeed Much more well-behaved than ordinary children.

"Hahahahahahaha..." An Qi laughed louder, and then she managed to restrain her laughter under the expression of joy and grievance, and An Qi cleared her throat, "We want two flavors, that's all. I have two flavors of ice cream. Isn't that bad?"

Huanyan's nerves seemed to be knocked, blinked, a little excited, "Then I can eat Angel's chocolate-flavored ice cream, right?"

"Of course," An Qi nodded, "We can have the largest portion, and then we can have many, many flavors, and we can exchange them."

As if he had discovered something new, his eyes lit up, "Is it okay to add macadamia flavor with purple sweet potato flavor?"

An index finger tapped her cheek, An Qi tilted her neck and looked up, "Why not? My little cutie."

The author has something to say: probably because my chapters are too few. Fast wear will become slow wear_(:з」∠)_

8

At the beginning, it was a good one for each person, and several flavors for each person, but at the back, it turned into a big bowl. The paper bowl with a diameter of ten centimeters is covered with ice cream of various flavors on the top layer, and two sharp points are made on the top, one is chocolate flavor and the other is macadamia flavor, on the corners. , There are two crisp tubes, it looks really appetizing.

Holding the big bowl of ice cream under the shade of the tree opposite the hostess, digging a scoop of ice cream and sending it into Huan Yan's mouth, watching the host have already walked towards the hostess.

The hero's movements are quite fast. Judging from the magnified lens in his mind, he can still see the sweat on his body. It seems that there is still some seriousness in it, but it is a scumbag.

Squeezing Huanyan's arm, An Qi turned to the hostess's slave mouth, "Do you think that girl over there looks good?"

"Huh?" Huanyan raised her head, squeezed the melted ice cream on her lips, looked in the direction An Qi was glimpsing, and really narrowed her eyes to take a closer look, "Well, let me take a look. It's not very clear, well... I saw Brother Sheng Yu."

"Don't you see clearly? How can you see your brother Shengyu clearly?"

"Well, it's not looking at the face, it's from Shengyu's brother...well, I don't know how to say it, it's just a feeling, very...very..." Although she wanted to express it, her eight-year-old mind made her think If there is no superfluous, better adjective, you can only say two words like feeling.

The index finger raised her **** and knocked her head lightly, and An Qi quickly answered, "I know, it's the kind of attire that is peculiar to the male protagonist."

Shaking her head, Huanyan slammed her head back into An Qi's hand, and asked by the way, "What is a pretense?"

"It's the feeling that your brother Shengyu gave you, pretending to be a force, you know?"

Although she still didn't understand too much, Huanyan nodded her head, and An Qi was right about what she said.

The male protagonist and the female protagonist on the other end had already quarreled. In An Qi's eyes, they were pulling and pulling. They couldn't see clearly from a distance, but there were ways.

Taking out the mobile phone in her pocket, An Qi lifted it between the two people and pretended to press it, in fact, to let the system zoom in on the camera.

Huanyan only knows that this thing is a mobile phone. She didn't feel surprised when she saw the lens pull in. On the contrary, when the heroine's face appeared in the lens, she looked at it seriously, and then replied fairly, "This person, there's no peace. Qi looks good."

The two little people on the phone are arguing badly.

The male lead squeezed the female lead's wrists, frowned, and controlled the person on the bench, "Don't move, be careful I do you here, you know I do what I say."

It can be said to be a very old-fashioned scene. The heroine, who was still struggling intensely, immediately settled down. The expression on her face looked aggrieved, her small face was pale, and tears rolled in her eyes, but she didn't flow down, she looked pitiful.

"What do you want? You already have a fiancée, why bother to humiliate me so much?"

An Qi added in time, "You are your fiancee."

Huanyan blinked and looked at the two people arguing seriously, "Then what Brother Shengyu said just now, what do you mean by doing it?"

The protagonist and heroine quarreled and quarreled with a few words. An Qi was upset when she saw it, but she still had to make sure what she felt in her heart, "It's just doing shy things. Children don't know too much, tell me honestly. What do you think of them? Your brother Shengyu likes that girl. Will you feel uncomfortable if you want to marry her in the future?"

"Why is it uncomfortable?"

An Qi chose the simplest answer, "That is, your brother Sheng Yu can no longer play games with you."

"Then Anqi, will you accompany me?"

"Of course." An Qi nodded, then stretched out her little finger and hooked on Huanyan's hand, "Tick, it's a puppy."

This child has a lot of trust in the tick, so when the tick is hit, the smile on his cheering face rises.

Looking at her little finger, Huanyan took An Qi's hand and hooked it again, "It's not fun to play games with Brother Shengyu, I like to play games with An Qi."

An Qi is very satisfied with this answer, "Then do you still want to marry your brother Shengyu?"

Huanyan looked at the two people in the phone, then looked at Huanyan, and then shook his head, "I don't want to marry Shengyu's brother, I want to marry An Qi."

An Qi's head was nodding, and she was frightened suddenly, her neck was almost twisted, and then the kid added, "Marry An Qi and you will be able to play games forever."

Angie: "..."

9

To say that children's favorite thing is probably playing games, and having a small partner to play games with is probably what Huanyan is looking forward to most now.

With such an evaluation from Huanyan, An Qi didn't know whether she should be happy or helpless. Marrying yourself or something, although it feels good to think about it, but sleeping with the characters in the novel, I don't know what the consequences will be.

Besides, I still had this idea when I was as happy as a child, and after a while, I might feel that today's idea is naive and stupid.

However, these words can only be passed through in my heart once, if you care too much, it will be bad after all.

Furthermore, if there were no more accidents, then the wedding between Huanyan and Shengyu would definitely be cancelled, and it was proposed by Huanyan. Since I was thinking about making the plot collapse, naturally I can't make the hero cheap.

As long as the story goes through, everything will become easier later, but after the story goes, what kind of identity should I use to change Huanyan's mind from the eight-year-old is a question.

At the beginning, it was estimated that the identity of nursing could be useful, but people who have been in contact with them will deviate from the plot. According to the degree of love for their sister by laughter, after deviating from the plot, they will naturally find the best for their sister. The doctor, the best teacher, and even the best caregiver.

As for myself, out of Huanyan's dependence and love on himself, I can probably stay with Huanyan for a while at the beginning, but what about after a long time? It must be replaced.

We must think of a way to take care of these issues at the same time, and figure it out before the happy nineteenth birthday party more than half a month later. Although it is said that you cannot always rely on the system, Angel will not be polite when it can be used.

"Angie, what are they doing?"

When her elbow was gently pushed, An Qi came back to her senses and glanced at the phone.

But just after going away for a while, the plot began to change. It is estimated that the quarrel has just reached a feverish stage, and then the male lead probably used some "very beautiful" language to coax the female lead to change his mind, so the two people were playing on the public bench.

The place where the heroine stays is relatively shady, the bench is also under the tree, and according to the protagonist's law, no matter where the heroine and heroine kiss, except for the necessary characters or plot, they will not be disturbed. So the relationship between the two people whose problems have been relieved goes to the depths naturally...cough.

But after seeing this scene, An Qi this bug hesitated, how exactly should he explain to Huan Yan cute what the two of them are doing?

"An Qi, how did Brother Sheng Yu reach into her clothes?"

"Probably because of that girl, she...wrong, it was your brother Sheng Yu who helped that girl tickling..."

He stretched out his hand to try to cover Huanyan's eyes, and asked her not to look at such scorching eyes anymore, just a little bit and let Huanyan rub away.

Huanyan always felt that there was something wrong with An Qi's explanation, but she couldn't tell what was wrong with her, so she ate another bite of ice cream and chilled her little tongue before asking. "Then why did the two of them kiss each other? They kissed for so long."

Withdrawing her hand, An Qi rolled her eyes in her heart, feeling that the male protagonist would really harm the child, completely forgetting that she let Huanyan look at the phone.

The mind to shirk responsibility was very conspicuous, put away the mobile phone disguised by the system, and patted the happy little hand, "Hey, the two of them are competing. Dear, until one concedes defeat."

"Oh..." Huanyan nodded as if he didn't understand, his gaze still looked at that end, "Brother Sheng Yu won, really amazing!"

The male protagonist has promised to the female protagonist that he will break the marriage contract with Huanyan, and it is at Huanyan's birthday party, which should have been the engagement banquet between the male protagonist and Huanyan.

Moreover, probably because the plot has begun to deviate, the male protagonist also promised to the female protagonist that he will bring the female protagonist to the scene that day, so that the female protagonist will see with his own eyes that he refuses the engagement to express his sincerity.

An Qi squinted her eyes, shielding the image in her mind, and her dissatisfaction with the male lead and the female lead went to a new level. She used the face of others, the dignity of others, and the happiness of others to show her love. It was simply disgusting. .

After regaining consciousness and savoring the words of joy, An Qi curled her lips, "I am better than him."

"I don't believe it. Brother Sheng Yu said that boys are better than girls, so An Qi, you are definitely not as good as Brother Sheng Yu."

Angie: "..."

Glancing left and right, An Qi licked Huanyan's neck with her hand after she saw no NPCs, and lifted her chin with the other hand, and swept it around her lips.

At first, it was a pale snow, but after seeing Huanyan's eyes wide open, he blinked very calmly, and almost told me that I didn't feel anything at all, An Qi hooked it up again. I licked the ice cream on my lips and in my mouth.

Smack, smack your mouth, An Qi rubbed a circle on Huan Yan's lips with her fingertips, and then asked, "How is it?"

Huanyan pushed the ice cream in her hand toward An Qi, a little embarrassed, "Isn't there any more, how unhygienic it is to grab the mouth? Mom told me that there are bacteria in the saliva."

Angie: "..."

"But..." Carefully glanced at An Qi's darkened face, Huan Yan cautiously leaned forward, and kissed An Qi's lips with bright eyes, "This kissing game is very fun! I I like playing this game with An Qi!"

"Hey..." After sighing, An Qi gave up resisting and took out the phone again. "Let's play the game of taking pictures. Let's take a picture of your brother Sheng Yu, OK?"

Huanyan took a few photos with her mobile phone, and then took a photo with her mobile phone facing An Qi, her face wrinkled, "I don't want to play the game of taking pictures, I want to kiss you..."

"Hey, take a few more pictures, let's go home and play again after the filming." Lazily yawned, An Qi asked the system to send a message to Huan Laugh again and let him come back tonight for dinner with Huan Yan. What's up with her. Seeing such a photo, it is strange to laugh and die, after all, there is finally a reason for my sister to release the engagement.

The author has something to say: the highlight is after Huan Yan and his mind are normal _(:з」∠)_

10

An Qi didn't know how many photos Huanyan took afterwards, but the effect of the photos made An Qi feel unsatisfied.

The photo An Qi let the system filter it through, pick some good ones, and send them to laughter.

In the past, Huanyan would send some pictures to Huan Laugh, but they were all emoticons that she thought was funny. Later, because Laugh never responded to her, she didn't play anymore.

At that time, there was still a long time to be disappointed when laughing. It was not that he didn't want to reply to his sister. But for those weird and weird, only the emoticons of the pictures, he really doesn't know what to reply.

Huan laughed and didn't know why he had been dealing with company affairs, but this time, after his sister sent a message to herself, Huan laughed or threw the company's affairs to others, and then called Huan Yan.

At this time, Huanyan and An Qi were already on their way back. On the way, Huanyan seemed to have suddenly become interested in taking pictures with mobile phones. They kept taking pictures of the main road, the bus, and An Qi. Pat Pat pat pat pat pat!

An Qi will leave her alone, anyway, just let the system wipe her off when the time comes.

While halfway on the bus, a laughing phone called.

An Qi glanced at her, then plugged the earphones into her mobile phone, put one on her ear, and put the other into Huanyan's ear, "Answer the phone, and when I let you say something, will you just say something?" "

Huanyan looked reluctant, his expression can be said to be resentful. In the plot, because Huanyan has never played with Huanyan, Huanyan doesn't want to call Huanyan at all. This morning it was also to ask about going out to play. It can be said that everything is for fun.

Playfully turned his head to the other side, laughing and planning to let his brother hang up by himself.

Pinching her face, turning her head back, An Qi coldly said, "Observe."

Then, An Qi felt that Oscar owed this little candy a little golden man.

When the head turned around, the man's eyes were already full of tears, and the beautiful woman's eyes were filled with tears, her expression aggrieved, "Angie... hurts..."

An Qi was so frightened that she withdrew her hand, but later felt strange that she didn't use much strength at all, how could she pinch people to the point of crying.

At this time, the laughing phone was hung up, and the corners of Huanyan's lips were clearly hooked. Then when I saw An Qi, I bent down again and pressed my lips tightly. Don't let those who are wronged of.

With a cold face, watching the more and more tears of joy, An Qi leaned forward, "Call your brother."

"Angie..."

"Play with you tonight~"

The temptation to play this word is really too great, just a five-character sentence, the tears of joy suddenly stopped, "What are you playing?"

An Qi had a bad smile on her face, "Read a funny picture book for you."

Huanyan: "Snow White and the seven little princes?"

Angie: "...what's that?"

Huan Yan looked incredible. It seemed that An Qi didn't know how wonderful this story was, so the Huan Yan who was fortunate to be a little teacher told An Qi the story of Snow White and the seven little princes.

There used to be a princess named Snow White. She was very beautiful and was born in a snowy day, so her father named her Snow White.

Then when Snow White was eighteen years old, seven little princes came to propose to her. Each of these seven little princes had their own advantages, which made Snow White very entangled.

The first little prince is very rich, his country is the richest country in the world, but he is ugly.

The second little prince is very smart. He is the smartest person in the world, with an IQ as high as three hundred and six, but he is ugly.

The third little prince was an inventor. He started inventing things at the age of ten, and when he was eighteen, he had already received more than one hundred invention awards, but he was ugly.

The fourth little prince is a doctor. He has the most advanced medical equipment in the country. The little prince is well-known as a genius doctor. Legend has it that he can stay young and live forever, but he grows uglier.

The fifth little prince is a general, leading soldiers in battle, victorious in all battles, and a **** of war, but he is also very ugly.

The sixth little prince is very humorous, he can make Snow White smile every time, and he is very kind, he will make sad people happy every time, but he is also ugly.

The seventh little prince is the most handsome of the seven little princes. He has a handsome face that no one can match, but he is shorter than Snow White, so Snow White is very entangled as to whose proposal he wants to accept.

"Then Snow White accepted the seventh little prince?" An Qi probably understood it. If she followed her thoughts, she would probably choose the best face.

Who knows that Huanyan shook his head and gave the plot a turning point, "Then Snow White eloped with the neighboring country, who is clever, beautiful, rich, able to fight, and very humorous Princess Cinderella."

Angie: "..."

"I have heard many stories, such as "Cinderella and Her Princess", and..."

"Wait, didn't this Cinderella elope with Snow White?"

"Yeah, but that was the story of Snow White just now, and here is the story of Cinderella. Although the ending is the same, the process is different. If you haven't heard of it, Angie, I can talk to you. Say oh~"

"No, no need." An Qi smiled awkwardly. Faced with such a weird brain-hole story, she didn't know what story to use to deal with.

"Then what game shall we play tonight?"

"Play whatever you want."

Huanyan felt her eyes light up, "Is it okay to play a kiss game?"

"Can."

"Then An Qi can sleep with me tonight? I haven't slept with anyone, and the nap with An Qi is not counted." It can be said that he climbed up the pole.

"Call your brother, or you don't need to mention anything." An Qi glared at her, and An Qi stretched out her index finger to poke her elbow. If it wasn't for this person who was only eight years old, An Qi would have been aware of her. It was intentional.

"Oh..." Replied like a cat, Huan Yan can be said to be very aggrieved.

The environment on the bus is still noisy, so even if An Qi is attached to Huanyan's ear and speaks softly, I don't know the laughter on the other end, but An Qi can hear it and tells him this afternoon in Huanyan. After the incident, laughter was very angry.

After I told Huanyan that my parents would come back together tonight, Huanxiao asked Huanyan to explain things to his parents clearly tonight, and hung up the phone after finishing talking.

An Qi was in the picture that was turned by the system. She saw the laughter and asked someone to print the pictures that she had sent in the past. It was estimated that she would have to take action.

If these photos were simply taken out and given to the Sheng family or to their parents, the Sheng family's approach would probably be to force Sheng Yu to sever contact with the girl, and the engagement party would continue.

But fortunately, the engagement banquet has not yet begun. If my sister doesn't cooperate at the beginning, as long as my sister doesn't like Sheng Yu, let alone the Sheng's affairs are handled properly, even if there is no such thing at all, then the engagement banquet is not. Will begin.

11

There is no need for An Qi to worry about the rest. The person who was supposed to worry about her sister has already taken over, but tonight we still have to make the refusal of Huanyan more decisive and quicker. The faster and cooler, the cooler the better.

The male protagonist confessed to his family that he didn't like this relationship is the day after tomorrow, but now the plot has changed a bit, especially after the engagement was cancelled, the female protagonist and the male protagonist will roll together, but now it's the female protagonist. Taking the male lead to the small place they rented, they had already rolled back several times during the time they went home.

Although it is not ruled out that it is replacing Huanyan's plot, but for the sake of safety, it is still the sooner the better.

Huanyan's rare "reunion dinner", it is naturally impossible for An Qi to go out together, besides, let her stand on the side to serve food, or stand or something. Huanyan saw it, and it is estimated to be able to come. Sit down together.

When the time comes, things won't be easy to handle, so after explaining some things to Huanyan, An Qi stayed in Huanyan's room and looked at the situation from the picture that the system turned in her mind.

Although Huanyan's mind is an eight-year-old child, her memory is amazing. After such a meal, the engagement banquet with the male lead is probably cancelled.

Even the post that was going to be sent out, inviting all parties to attend the engagement banquet, was changed to An Qi's birthday party.

And after comprehensive consideration, the happy parents went to Sheng's house in person after dinner, and cancelled the engagement face-to-face.

At this time, the male lead also went home. When he heard about this, he said that the female lead was already pregnant with his child, so naturally this marriage will not continue.

Although I only had a relationship with the female protagonist today, whether the child knows whether or not the child is unaware, but the swearing appearance of the male protagonist still makes the happy parents disgusting. The thought of this person hanging his own daughter while letting him go outside. When the woman of's is pregnant, they feel angry, but fortunately, the daughter decided to turn off the marriage.

The Sheng family originally wanted to let the male lead and the female lead sever contact, but before that, they were disturbed by their own son. Originally, it was okay that there was no child. This child was pregnant, and this happy family is still happy. It's strange to accept it.

An Qi was not interested in seeing the hero's house behind, no matter how troublesome, she received the completion of the first or second task of the plot.

Huanyan didn't do anything, laughter naturally didn't need to waste time to avenge the male lead, and didn't meet the female lead because of this. So the revenge will naturally not occur.

Moreover, after that, how to restore An Qi's intelligence unknowingly, An Qi has also discussed with the system.

That is to make trouble at Huanyan's birthday party. Although the marriage was pushed back, it followed the male lead's intention, but it wasn't that he had proposed it. After all, it was a bit uncomfortable. So on the day of Huanyan's birthday party, the male lead guessed Will take the heroine and show off in front of Huan Yan.

Although it is very naive and very rolling, it is indeed in line with the male protagonist's temperament.

It seems that because of the collapse of the plot, the relationship between joy and laughter is much better. After eating, the two even played puzzles in the living room.

After watching An Qi for a while, she felt that children would forget a lot of things if they played, and she would have forgotten what she said she would wait for her in the room.

After thinking about it, probably after completing this task, he will leave. After all, he shouldn't become a person who can affect his joy. Furthermore, if the plot is destroyed, laughter will no longer work all the time, and there will be a lot of time to accompany the happy face. Thinking about this, An Qi feels that she should disappear in front of the happy face sooner.

Turning off the picture of watching the two brothers and sisters playing puzzles in the living room, An Qi turned around and entered the system space.

She still doesn't have any memories, but she still has an inexplicable sense of familiarity with the system. It's like the fact that there is room for the system. The system obviously didn't say anything, but she still came in in a blink of an eye.

The area in the system space is not large, except for a bed, the other is a large area of ​​black and white, there is nothing.

And the bed An Qi was sitting on seemed to be floating. The top was black and the bottom was black. Only her bed was colored.

Although it looks like this on the surface, An Qi knows that after more tasks are completed, there will be more and more colorful things in this space.

The whole person is lying on the bed. In the system space, An Qi will have a familiar feeling, but also an inexplicable sense of security.

There is still a lot of time before Huanyan's birthday party, An Qi simply rested in the space, and explained the system by the way, and called her up again when Huanyan's birthday party started.

The system replied with a mechanical voice. Then continue to look at the outside scene.

Huan Yan and Huan Liao in the living room played several puzzles together, and then after seeing the pictures printed by Huan Liao on the table, he took out his mobile phone as if he had thought of something.

"Brother, can the photo in this phone be made like this?" Picking up the clearly taken photo, Huanyan called out a photo of herself and An Qi.

In the photo, An Qi was supporting her chin and didn't know where she was looking, and Huanyan was because she couldn't use the front shot, so the camera that was shot afterwards only had half of her, with a bright smile on her face.

"Of course, as long as it is a photo, it can be washed out." He smiled and nodded. The sister in the photo looked very happy. As for An Qi on the side, he was automatically ignored.

"Can I wash a lot?"

"Well, if you want to, you can let the butler take you there. You can wash as much as you want. It's very fast." It's rare to see Huanyan so happy and feel comfortable in laughter. Sure enough, it was correct to break the marriage contract with Sheng Yu.

"I'm going, I'm going to wash, I'm going to wash it myself." Grabbing the mobile phone in his hand, stood up, smiled and immediately looked at the housekeeper on the side.

Thinking about the re-made invitation, I don't know if it has been fixed, and smiled and nodded to the housekeeper, "You take Xiaoyan to get it. Come back early when you are done, it's not too early."

"Yes, master."

As an npc steward, my job is to obey orders, so after I got the order, I went out with joy.

The system originally wanted to clear An Qi's photos from Huanyan's phone, but after thinking about it, An Qi didn't say it to it. Thinking that it's not good to be a good system, it's not good to be in charge, so just Never mind.

If An Qi knew about this, she wouldn't know how angry she would be.

12

Because she had fallen asleep in the system space, An Qi naturally did not see the scene behind.

Huan Yan, who had been washing his photos with the housekeeper for a long time, came back with a bunch of An Qi's photos. Although there is only one photo of her and An Qi in the entire pile of photos, there are even many photos that are repeated, but Huan Yan is happy. The mood is very good, very good, and very happy.

Like a kid who wanted to take credit, Huanyan went upstairs holding the photo, thinking that An Qi was still waiting for herself in the room, so she trot over.

Pushing the door open, the cheerful tone was brisk, "An Qi, An Qi, I brought you something very good."

The door was pushed open creakingly, but when I hurried in, I didn't see An Qi's figure. Huanyan's heart suddenly twitched, a little flustered.

Even the voice behind was trembling, "An Qi...Ange...Are you playing peekaboo? I'm coming to you..."

Holding the photo, Huan Yan walked into the room, searching for An Qi's figure in small steps, looking for it, and shouting, "Where are you An Qi, I can't find you..."

After searching her room for a whole circle, she couldn't find An Qi's shadow. Huanyan's body trembled more severely, and then she ran out of her room and looked for someone in the big house of Huan's family.

However, even though I have asked everyone in Huanjia, I still haven't seen An Qi.

Huanyan's little face turned pale, and she ran back to her house holding the photo again. At this time, she was already crying in her voice, "An Qi, An Qi... will you stop playing peekaboo?" Woo...Ange...Ange..."

After searching for a while, I still couldn't find it. I couldn't hold back my joyful emotions. I sat on the ground and started crying with a wow. My face was pitiful, and my face was full of tears, and the sound of crying suddenly appeared. He brought all the Huanjia people over.

When the system saw this scene, he hesitated, whether or not to tell An Qi about it, but after looking at An Qi who was sleeping peacefully in the system space, the system felt that it was not good to tell her.

After all, this task has been carried out for more than half, the plot has been broken, and the only main task remaining is to make the hero regret not marrying a happy face.

Waiting for Huanyan's birthday party, he will use some methods to restore Huanyan's intelligence. It was originally planned to let An Qi teach and accompany her, but later I thought that An Qi is not a person in this world after all, if it has always been An Qi At the hands, I don't know if there will be any side effects.

So after thinking about it, I decided to stand behind and use the hands of others. When the time comes, look at the situation again, do it again when necessary, and look back when not necessary.

When I heard the laughter coming over, I saw my sister sitting on the ground, crying in her arms while holding the photo.

Kneel down and let her follow her back. Don't choke yourself when she is crying. She laughed and asked carefully, "What's the matter, what's the matter? Don't cry, don't cry, tell me, my brother will give you something. idea."

The laughter's comforting gestures and the comforting words spoken were a little stumbling, probably not used to it, but the cautious attitude showed concern for his sister.

After coaxing for a while, Huanyan choked and took out a picture of An Qi from her arms, "Brother, brother...uuuu...Angi, An Qi she...uh...I can't find it, I can't find it. Without her...uuuuuuu..."

The crying had already stopped, but as soon as I took out the photo and saw An Qi in the photo, Huanyan couldn't help but shed tears, cried and choked, and kept hiccups.

Huan Laughter didn't have much impression of An Qi, especially now that An Qi had entered the system space, so the small memory implanted by the original system into him was also blurred a lot.

Looking at the person in the photo, I laughed and felt that I had such a slight impression, but I didn't seem to have any impression again. But when I looked at my sister, I laughed and comforted me in a low voice. She went to buy a present for Xiaoyan."

"Buy... what kind of gift did you buy?" Although the hiccups have not stopped, but when I hear this, the feeling of blockage in the heart of the happy face is still a little less, but I still want to know where An Qi has gone. .

"Your birthday will be in a few days, so she will buy you a birthday gift, and she won't be able to come back until your birthday." Looking at the photo in her hand, she laughed and thought that she would let someone find it later. There are still so many days to be found, and the most important thing now is to be happy.

"Me, then me, when is my birthday?" Looking up at his brother, there was expectation in his happy eyes.

He smiled bitterly, "Ten, ten days... right."

Smile: "QAQ ... ooo, ooo, I do not, I do not, I'm going to birthday, I want Angel Angel I want, I want Angel, ooo, ooo ... bad brother, you are a bad person, I do not! I played with you, oooooooo..."

Laughter feels that my scalp is harder, but being hated by my sister is a top priority. Laughter quickly shirks responsibility, "No, no, it's actually Dad who asked An Qi to buy you a gift. I just saw Dad. That's all. My brother thought you would be happy, so I said that just now. It's my brother's fault. Xiaoyan don't cry, don't cry."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, don't play with him in the future, wow•uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, wow..." The more I think about it, the more sad they have been, and the tears have fallen more and more.

"Yes, yes, I won't play with my father anymore, just play with my brother, don't cry, don't cry, just listen to you."

"Brother don't play with Dad anymore, Dad is a bad guy...uuuuu..."

"Okay, elder brother and Xiaoyan are not playing with dad anymore."

While coaxing people, laughing and passing the photo to the housekeeper beside him, his eyes beckoned him to find someone.

It's just that the photo was just handed out, and it was drew back by the joyful face. It was still choking and crying, "I washed it out, what mine is! Uuuuu...you are not allowed to take one."

Laughing feels that his head is big.

13

"But if we don't have a photo, that..." Huan originally wanted to say that it would be difficult to find someone without a photo, but then turned around and thought that the excuse that I just lied was that An Qi went to buy her a gift, so it is natural now It is to round up the lie. After talking halfway, the rest of the words were not spoken.

It's just that it's not okay for others to find someone without a photo. After all, they don't know anything about the person named An Qi, so they coaxed people while secretly letting the housekeeper handle it. When they went to wash the photos, There should be a little trace left. After asking the housekeeper to do this, laughter can only try to stabilize the person.

Huanyan was really sad at the beginning, but there were always times when she was sleepy, especially when she cried like that just now, so even though she kept crying at the beginning. Behind me, I was still tired from crying while holding the photo, so I fell asleep directly.

She was still holding the pile of photos tightly when she fell asleep, and when she tried to pull the photos apart, she would wake up.

There is no way to laugh, but to wipe off the sweat on her head with a towel, and then put someone on the bed with a photo.

Seeing that she was already asleep, she still looked like she was twitching. She laughed and looked a little distressed, and a little upset that the housekeeper quickly found someone. Laughing also felt strange. Who is this person?

When the system saw this situation, it felt bad. He hurriedly planted a piece of false information into him, so he laughed and thought about it, and realized that this person seemed to be the caregiver he had invited back, and then yesterday when the engagement was cancelled. She was fired when she got excited.

My heart jumped at the thought of laughing here. Fortunately, I just lay the responsibility on my father, otherwise my sister didn't know how angry she was.

The system also breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he was really witty! The superb kind.

An Qi turned over in the system space, always feeling that she was not sleeping well, but if she felt tired physically, she couldn't help relying on the energy in the system space.

She always felt that this system space had any effect on her, but she made her understand what she thought about it, and she felt more and more tired physically, and she fell asleep directly behind her.

She didn't know how much trouble she would cause to her back if she had to sleep.

An Qi didn't know that the kind of childish disposition that she thought was happy, as long as she played with her, she could become a good friend. She might feel uncomfortable at first when she left like this, but she should keep it in the future. With that attitude towards the male lead, she felt that she would be replaced by another person.

After the plot began to change, everything rarely followed the plot.

But in fact, this little princess is very affectionate, counting days every day, just looking forward to her birthday.

Huanxiao also bought her an encrypted and exquisite photo album, which was full of An Qi's photos.

Even looking at the system, she couldn't help but wipe a tear, and felt that these little princesses really liked An Qi too much. It couldn't help but want to call An Qi up and coax the little princess.

However, Huanyan is a character in the novel after all. In the world of this novel, An Qi is a virtual character. There have been too many intersections, and it is not good after all.

Moreover, after Huanyan's IQ recovers, An Qi will still be forgotten, maintaining a mentality that long-term pain is better than short-term pain, and the system silently suppresses this matter.

However, the system is paying close attention to the situation on the side of the hero and heroine. After all, the real heroes and heroines in this world are them, and although it and An Qi, an outsider, have changed the plot, their protagonist aura is still there.

The heroine was originally not seen by the Sheng family, after all, it was because of her that the marriage between the Sheng family and the Huan family fell through. The image of the heroine in the Sheng's house is the image of a fox and Meizi, who should have been unable to enter the Sheng's house.

However, the protagonist's halo is unreasonable, and the heroine is really pregnant as soon as she goes to check it.

Moreover, unlike other novels, where you don't have to enter the door when you have a child, the heroine is not only liked by the hero, but also the temperament exudes from her. When I entered the door on the first day, I was convinced by the father of the hero.

The father's father has agreed to it, and it's useless for the mother of the male lead to object. The so-called mother is expensive with the child, and the male lead decides to obtain a marriage certificate when the female lead is pregnant and stable, and then wait. The wedding will be held after the child is born.

It can be said to go smoothly somehow.

However, the male protagonist is still brooding about Huanyan, and the Huanjia invitation has also been sent here, and the system only has a small scene for An Qi to watch.

So when the birthday party of Huanyan was approaching, what An Qi just got up and saw was the system, copied such a small fragment.

The male protagonist hugged the female protagonist with affection, while touching her belly, while talking love words, and talking about Huan Yan's head again, "How can I like that fool? It will be hers in a few days. At the birthday party, I should take you to take a look at that time, and you will know that that fool can't even match a finger of yours, so it's the right choice to choose you, I love you..."

An Qi's eyes narrowed, and she couldn't help but sneer, "Since he thinks so, let him see later, who is inferior to whose finger."

The male protagonist in this novel actually has no specialties at all, except for the strong protagonist's halo, and that face is okay. It was probably because of the time when the domineering president was very popular.

Therefore, with such an identity, he enjoyed all the protagonist's aura, and because of such an identity, it seems that everything can be forgiven. And because he can do those things, it makes people feel that he is very powerful.

But if he abandons this identity, he still looks like a scumbag.

"How is Huanyan now? Let me see." Rubbing her eyebrows, An Qi still felt more comfortable looking at the little candy.

The system conscientiously picked the picture to Huanyan, and added a mechanical voice, "She is very happy today."

"Yeah." An Qi nodded, smiling at the corners of her lips, "Today is her birthday, she should be happy."

Huanyan was indeed very happy today. She broke her hands for many days before looking forward to her birthday party. Her brother had already said that An Qi had hidden herself, and she was waiting to surprise her.

Seeing the happy appearance, An Qi felt very pleased in her heart. Sure enough, after tampering with the plot, Little Candy will be happy, but it is a little regret that she can't go to Little Candy now.

"Change our clothes, let's go to the hall and guard first. Later, we must see the right time and borrow other people's hands to act." After watching the little candy, An Qi's mood improved a lot.

Just one last step, can restore Little Candy's IQ, which makes An Qi feel better.

An Qi's mood is good, the mood of the system is good, and the mood of Huanyan is also good, but the smile makes him feel that his head is bigger.

Because he had been searching for so long, he did not find a person named An Qi, but he also inexplicably forgot where he found this caregiver last time. I thought my sister would forget it in two days, but just now she came to ask herself where An Qi was. It was a lie, and countless lies were needed to make it happen.

The author has something to say: the candies are stuffed with sesame seeds

I'm going to start working this month, so I won't reply to the comments one by one, but I will read every one, okay?

14

When Laughter was feeling a headache, his baby sister ran over again in her dress.

Today's protagonist is Huanyan. Today, she has a light makeup on her already beautiful face. The bright face makes people look a little more charming.

The original long and narrow peach blossom eyes were painted with eyeliner, which made her eye-catching eyes more charming, but her eyes are more innocent. Two completely different temperaments are intertwined, and it makes people more attractive. It feels completely natural, without any sense of disobedience.

Because today is her birthday, she originally prepared a snow-white dress for her, but I don't know how, she just fell in love with a big red evening dress, and everyone who wants to live or die must wear this one.

Probably children like brightly colored clothes, and after Huanyan put it on, there is such a sense of sight that is overwhelming the audience, so she didn't force her to change it.

This evening dress has shaved shoulders again. Although the shoes he wears have only a little stiletto heel, which is almost as high as there is no height, but the white and red skin makes people look at it without the slightest sense of disobedience.

I stroked her messy bangs, smiled and sighed in my heart. I felt that such a sister was both distressing and pitiful. Although I also hope that she will always maintain her innocence, but I still hope that she can see the world with a higher perspective.

The pitiful sister ran over and pulled his sleeve, and then looked around, "Brother, why didn't I see An Qi? Is she playing peekaboo with me?" "

The scalp of laughter tightened, and his hand was put down, and a smile came out from the corner of his mouth, "The most important birthday gift, of course, is the finale, so don't worry that the birthday party is not over yet, can you go and play for a while? ?"

There was disappointment on Huanyan's face, but when she thought that she had waited so many days, she had the motivation to continue to wait, and she could only respond slightly, "Okay!"

"Hey, brother, go and take a look. What else needs to be prepared." I found an excuse to ask the housekeeper if he had found An Qi. Because of his guilty conscience, laughter did not notice the stairs on the second floor and stood there. The male lead and the female lead.

An Qi stood in front of the backlit floor-to-ceiling screen window. Looking from her direction, you can see Huanyan's face. Today's Huanyan is very beautiful, but it is not difficult to see that Huanyan's face is disappointed.

Seeing the disappointed look on that beautiful little face, An Qi felt a little distressed and couldn't help but ask the system in a low voice, "Can't you go out now?"

The system still looks like a stubborn look, and the distance just now is a bit far away. Although it is said that the faces of the people can be seen clearly, the system does not convey the content of the two of them. So An Qi only knew that Huanyan had a disappointed look on her face, and she was a little unhappy, but she didn't know the reason.

"We are outsiders. We can't change the fate of the characters in the novel by ourselves. We can only contact the characters in the novel, and then use other characters to change. The task of this world is about to be completed. Don't be too emotional. "The sound of the system is still mechanical. Although these words don't sound too pleasant to hear, An Qi also knows that the system is for her own good and is bound to her body, and will generally not do anything to harm her. Things come.

The system's words are all said to this level, An Qi can only watch from the back quietly, probably because she has no memory of the past. For the first person she comes into contact with, An Qi still has a sense of joy. So a feeling of liking.

The banquet hadn't officially started yet, and there were no people around me who I knew, and I was a little dazed, not knowing what to do next.

However, I swept around, and when I saw the male lead Sheng Yu and the female lead, Huan Yan still ran over.

An Qi's hands tightened when she saw Huanyan running towards the hero and the heroine.

The IQ setting of Huanyan was set by the author from the beginning. If you want to change it forcibly, you can only change some other things first. Enough foreshadowing has already been done.

But those are all promoted by An Qi's hands, and the only moment left is that Huanyan finds opportunities for herself. And this opportunity lies with the hostess, which is why both the host and the hostess came to this banquet, and An Qi did not panic.

In the original text, Huanyan has never been in contact with the heroine, and the heroine has only heard of such a person. This is one of the original settings. When this setting is destroyed, there will be a slight energy fluctuation.

The system can capture this kind of energy fluctuation, and then implant the happy brain to tamper with her brain data. And Huanyan can also contact the heroine, and the only chance to touch the heroine is probably today. This is a good opportunity

So when Huanyan climbed to the second floor, An Qi went over with her back and found a location not too far away.

Although the system can convey the words between them, An Qi still has some concerns, and she still wants to get closer, just in case.

Seeing Huanyan walking towards her, the male lead has a look of contempt on his face, and his arms around the female lead are also gathered a lot, "Baby, don't get too close to that fool later, everything Just leave it to me, but don't let her stupidity spread to our son."

The heroine was still a little uncomfortable at the beginning, after all, the Huanyan face is probably not comparable to her plastic surgery, but after listening to the hero's words, the heroine still breathed a sigh of relief. What if she looks good? It's just a fool.

Although I think so in my heart, I can't express it on the face of it, and smiled at the male protagonist, and the female protagonist softly said, "Don't say that, no matter what, today is also someone's birthday, how can I say Are they fools? After all, Miss Huan is also a great beauty."

"What great beauty? The great beauty, isn't it in my arms?"

"Shhh, everyone is coming up, don't make trouble." The elbow was placed back without any pain, and the hostess restrained her expression.

15

I rubbed it on the female lead's ass. If it were to be described in words, it would be a little bit of doting in the male lead's voice, "Well, well, I listen to my big beauties, what you say is what you say ?"

"Don't worry, give me peace of mind." I looked around and found that there was no one else. The heroine breathed a sigh of relief, and then glanced at the hero in a blasphemous tone, although the tone was blamed. , But the happiness on his face is indeed obvious.

Seeing the joyous face running up the stairs, the male protagonist's eyes were disdainful, and he was even more presumptuous when he hugged the female protagonist. He gently pressed his lips to the ear of the female protagonist. The voice asked, "That's not a big beauty, what's it called? My child? What do you like me to call you? Or is it your wife?"

The eyes of the hostess were all rounded. Although she was happy in her heart, she couldn't express it on the surface, "You...I won't talk to you anymore."

"Hahahahahahahahaha...It's so cute, with a nice person like you by my side, and pregnant with a child for me, how could I still fall in love with other people?"

Seeing the joyful face that was about to walk up, the hostess stopped talking, but the red cheeks and the hopeful light in her eyes represented the confidence in her heart.

Even if Huanyan is about to walk up, the male lead still does not give up the slightest chance to show affection. The loud voice can actually be heard.

The self-confidence in the heroine's heart is also due to the words of the male lead. The volume and joy are audible. When you say such words in front of the person who is about to become fiancée, the female lead feels that the male lead still treats her very much. Hearty.

But it's a pity that the heart of joy was not on the conversation between the two of them at all, and she didn't pay attention to what they said at all.

Huanyan is struggling with the stairs very carefully. Today's shoes have a little heel, and they are of the sharp one. She is not used to wearing them. When going up the stairs, she always stares at her feet.

But even so, she is still in a good mood today. When she went up the stairs, she waved her hand with the male lead. The stairs of Huanyan's house are two-story revolving. Although she went up slowly, she was still The kind with a little trotter style, so when I walked to the male lead, he was already panting slightly, "Brother Shengyu, when did you come?"

Looking at the Huanyan in front of me, although my heart is very disdainful, after all, the whole heart has been filled by the heroine, but the male protagonist also has to admit that Huanyan does have a good look. Earlier, I thought she was a fool. , I didn't look at it carefully, but when that little light makeup put on his face today, the male protagonist couldn't help being amazed in his heart.

"Today is your birthday, as your... brother, of course I will bring your sister-in-law." The two words "brother" and "sister-in-law" are bitten so hard that the male protagonist originally wanted to be happy on his face. Seeing some disappointed expressions.

But when he saw that there was no wave on Huan Yan's face, the male lead felt that he was really too stupid to care about so much with a fool.

In fact, after Huanyan and Shengyu finished greeting, she was looking at the hostess, because the girl she saw last time when she went to play with An Qi, she remembered everything about An Qi very clearly. , So he blinked, and Huanyan patted his hand with an epiphany, "I know this aunt, last time, I saw it in the amusement park! That time, Brother Sheng Yu also put his hand in you I'm tickling you in my clothes!"

Hearing the word Auntie, the expression on the hostess's face was distorted. Because of her pregnancy, her face was indeed a little sallow recently, and she was too confident about her face, and she was afraid of putting on makeup when she was pregnant again. Yes, the child is not good, so when I came out, I only painted a little makeup, and I barely made my complexion look better. When I came in, people who saw her would praise him as a little beauty.

In this way, the heroine's psychology is also a bit vain, but such a happy sentence overwhelmed the hundreds of good words in front.

For a while, the host hadn't digested what Huanyan meant by sticking clothes into her aunt's clothes to tickle her. The hostess was overwhelmed at first, "Miss Huan, even though I'm older than you, come on. Some, but is it impolite to just call me auntie? Haven't your parents taught you to be a good and polite child?"

In the heart of the hostess, Huanyan might embarrass her by saying this, even if his mind is only as old as an eight-year-old child? Eight-year-old children can also do many things. It's just that when she said that in front of Sheng Yu, the hostess felt that this person was also stupid enough. She had a good family background, but she didn't have the brain worthy of this family background.

Despite the doubts in the joy, the male protagonist is attached to the female protagonist, and at the same time he appreciates the female protagonist even more. After all, although Huanyan has no IQ, there are not many people who can smash her. I think it is the woman I like. Arms around the hostess also tightened, "Yes, Huanyan, how can you be so rude to your sister-in-law? This is your brother Shengyu's wife."

An Qi, who was hiding behind the curtain, clenched her hands tightly, Huanyan kept a short distance from the hostess, and she could reach it with her hand, but it would not be easy to say if the hostess took a step back.

Just like this kind of scene where the male protagonist and the female protagonist bully the female partner together, if it is in an ordinary novel, it may be very good to watch, but An Qi is very uncomfortable, but she can't go out now. If it falls short, she doesn't. A chance never before.

But when Huanyan's small body shrank a little, An Qi couldn't help but closed her eyes.

But after enduring forbearance, she continued to turn her gaze back, waiting for Huanyan's explanation.

An Qi also understands the most deadly characteristic of unintentional, so when she was with her before, she instilled some words on how to anger the other party after seeing the heroine.

Because in this novel, those characters were written by just a few people, and Huanyan would not meet other women, so An Qi would be so relieved to instill those sayings in her. I just don't know if she remembers it.

Facing the questioning of the protagonist and the protagonist, Huanyan also had some grievances, but after thinking about it, she still whispered it out.

"But An Qi told me before. If you see someone who is older than me and doesn't look as good as me, you should call an aunt. If you say that someone is prettier than me, you should call your sister. ."

When Huanyan said this, her eyes were sincere. An Qi was relieved after hearing this. With such an innocent tone, how could it be possible if she didn't say this?

She is uglier and older than her, and this explanation of joy not only slapped the heroine in the face, but also indirectly questioned the hero's taste.

Seeing the heroine's distorted face, she walked forward with some worry and squeezed her cheeks with her hands. ."

When An Qi's hand touched the hostess's cheek, the system yelled, "It's now."

The author has something to say: there is one more thing, the highlight is coming soon, I don't know if the next chapter can be written

16

No one else could see the energy fluctuations, but when the system was recovering that trace of energy, An Qi still felt that her whole body shook for a while, but it was back to normal in an instant.

The joyous face holding the heroine's face was also stunned for a moment, and he retracted his hand in a jealousy, frowning with a trace of dazedness.

But when she saw the powder on her fingertips, she rubbed it on the handrail of the stairs with a little disgust.

The hostess lacked a small piece of makeup on her cheeks. Seeing Huanyan's disgusting expression, she couldn't help but took a step forward. Originally, she wanted to talk with Huanyan, but when she stepped forward, her feet slipped. At once, I didn't know if the marble floor was too slippery, or the heel of the shoe had knocked on something, and I jumped to the front with a buckle.

"Be careful." The male protagonist reacted in an instant, stretched out his long hand and stepped his long legs, and then he drew him together.

It's just that the momentum of inertia made the heroine knock on Huanyan. The place where Huanyan stood was originally the stairs. When he was hit like this, the whole body was leaning back, and the stiletto shoes couldn't catch it at all. ground.

An Qi also rushed out from behind the curtain for the first time, but no matter how fast she was. It was also not as fast as a person falling backwards, only relying on the blessing of the system to grab her hand and the two of them rolled off together.

When her head knocked on the steps for the first time, An Qi couldn't help but cursed in her heart. Sure enough, the story of the stairs that often appeared in the novel appeared.

There were gurgling sounds in her ears, her body was constantly turning around, and she didn't know when she stopped. An Qi just opened her eyes slightly and then closed again.

The mind was dizzy and painful, and when she was about to lose consciousness, An Qi vaguely heard the system's mechanical words.

Warning warning—

As the host's brain is hit, the system to which it is bound is also traumatized and will temporarily enter a dormant state. Please do not forget to complete the task while the system is dormant. The system is expected to sleep for six months. Please note that the host has detected a female partner. Have.........

An Qi couldn't hear the words behind. Before closing her eyes, the only thing she could see before her eyes was Huan Yan's red dress.

—————

When An Qi woke up again, she was on a big bed, her head was very painful, and she looked at the strange environment around her, and An Qi had to suspect that she had crossed again.

Looking at her hand, there are pinholes on top, raising her hand and looking at it, An Qi feels that she should not be so thin, after all, her weight has always been at a standard state, but now this hand looks It can be considered skinny.

But when she was ready to check if she had crossed, someone pushed in.

When she saw the face of laughter, An Qi felt that there was no need to check it.

There was not much expression on the smiling face, but An Qi still noticed that when he saw him, his facial expression relaxed a little bit, it didn't seem to contradict him.

This should be the first time An Qi has met with laughter. After calling in her mind several times, the system fell to the ground. An Qi felt that the words she heard when she was about to faint were true.

If it takes half a year for the system to recover, then this half a year is equivalent to having no cheats.

Gee, super unhappy.

While An Qi was looking at the laughter, the laughter was also looking at An Qi. An Qi without the golden finger was a little confused, but she still remembered her mission.

But laughter spoke before Angel, but his first sentence was, "You fell asleep for a month."

An Qi was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect that she would fall asleep for so long, but this also explained why she had a pinhole in her hand and became so thin again.

Seeing that there was no overwhelming expression on An Qi's face, her smiling eyes narrowed, "I only remember that you were the caregiver I invited. Although I fired you before, I have continued to look for you later. Thank you very much for saving my sister at a dangerous moment. Now that you can wake up, I am very happy too."

When talking about Huan Yan, An Qi raised her head, "How is she?"

"She was not seriously injured. After a few days of rest, she is almost recovered now, but now there is a problem. Although it is too much, can I implore you to take care of her again?" The laughter said vaguely. , I didn't make it clear what went wrong, but An Qi's heart was raised.

When I hit myself like this, even the system went into a dormant state. I don't know if Huanyan will have any accidents. After all, the aura of the male and female protagonists is still very strong. Although An Qi is an outsider who can change the plot, she is right. The halo of the main foot of the male and female, still a little bit hard for a rookie.

"What's wrong with her? Didn't you say that she has nothing to do?" An Qi was not so stupid to ask Huanyi, why didn't she invite the medical team, because in the original text, Huanyan never had a medical team, even if the plot has changed. The setting remains unchanged, but An Qi can find a way to reverse it. This is the benefit of outsiders.

"There's nothing more physically, but my sister's head is knocked, and now..." After the following words, the laughter was a little hesitant, and the whole person became a little disappointed. "She used to like you the most. So I want you to take care of her. It should be much better, but I can't tell you about her current situation. Can you come with me to have a look at your convenience? I beg you."

An Qi propped up without thinking too much, but after lying on the bed for a month, she was still a little uncomfortable, and barely managed to prop up her body.

"You are sitting here now, Xiaoyan is still sleeping, I'll find a doctor for you, you should take a break and recover." After saying this, he laughed and went out. When the door was closed, The people who are here specifically confess to take good care of An Qi.

An Qi was holding her aching head, feeling a little uncomfortable. She is very worried about the situation of joy now, but her current situation is not very optimistic.

The system fell into a deep sleep state, which proved that she could not capture the dynamics of the hero and heroine. Of course, this was secondary, and the most important thing was the joyful situation.

When the doctor came back, An Qi could be said to be in a state of haze. After there were no problems, she got out of bed and got used to it by herself.

About noon, laughter came over and took An Qi to Huanyan's room.

As soon as she entered the room, An Qi felt that something was wrong. The location of Huanyan's room, she remembered, this place was indeed Huanyan's room, but the layout had changed.

The room that was originally cute and full of cuteness has now become the simple tone of black and white, but this is not the main thing. What makes An Qi feel strange is that everything in the Huanyan room is thick. The sponge was wrapped, and there were no angular objects in the room. Even when An Qi tentatively poked the wall, she found that the wall was covered with a thick layer of sponge.

Looking at the laughter, An Qi asked, "What's the matter?"

The expression on the smiling face was a little helpless, "Xiaoyan is inside, but when she sees people, she gets a little agitated. I don't dare to see her now. I'll go out first. You can go in and have a look."

17

When Huan Laugh went out and closed the door, An Qi felt that her whole heart was shaking. If there was something unexpected about Huan Yan, An Qi didn't know what mood she was going to face.

Stepping into the inside, An Qi yelled softly, "Huan Yan... Huan Yan... Where are you?"

The room is not big, but because everything is wrapped in sponge, the overall sight looks much empty. When she was about to approach the balcony, An Qi found her curled up cheer in the corner.

Her appearance makes An Qi feel distressed. Although the IQ of the former Huan looks like a child, it is also neatly dressed, and his hair is neatly combed.

But the little figure curled up in the corner, with her hands on her knees, the whole person is there, her chin is resting on her knees, her hair is messy, and the hair down from her long shoulders is messy. Covered her profile.

Enduring the pain in her stomach, An Qi walked over and squatted in front of her, only to find out that her gaze was joyful, even dull.

An Qi stretched out her hand and wanted to touch her, but she didn't know why, when she was about to touch her, she retracted her hand and turned to sit next to her.

After lying on the hospital bed for a month, An Qi only ate a little bit at noon. Now her stomach is not very comfortable. She just sits quietly beside Huan Yan and doesn't speak, only when she sits down. But it was a clear sigh of relief, feeling a lot more comfortable.

When she just turned her face to look at the motionless Huanyan, An Qi felt a little uncomfortable in her heart. The system had entered a dormant state, and she had no way to detect what was wrong with Huanyan.

With the current appearance of Huanyan, she didn't dare to bother without authorization, so she could only sit next to her and watch quietly.

But after sitting for a while, the seated happily turned his head, and after looking up and down An Qi, he stretched out his hand towards An Qi.

There was a little temptation in her eyes, and a little dazed, An Qi looked at the white palm, and covered her hand.

The person opposite seemed to have never expected An Qi's actions to be so swift. The whole person was taken aback for a moment, but he didn't close his palms. Instead, he just stared at An Qi for two minutes. After seeing the image that An Qi did not retract the palm of her hand, she exposed her white teeth and pulled An Qi's hand over.

An Qi's hands are very fair, because she hasn't eaten for a month, she looks skinny now, but she hasn't spoiled the slender beauty.

Huanyan seemed to be observing An Qi's hand. In order to facilitate her movements, An Qi moved to her side. When she moved past, Huanyan looked at her with a warning look, even Hold An Qi's hand tighter.

But when she saw that she didn't move much later, he turned his gaze back to An Qi's hand with confidence.

An Qi doesn't know what she wants to do, but it is always a good thing for Huanyan to get close to her, so no matter what she is doing now, An Qi will follow her.

The system's previous tampering with data should have brought Huanyan's IQ back, but now with such a knock, An Qi doesn't know what kind of situation it is.

Huanyan carefully looked at An Qi's hand, kneaded her palm several times, and then put it on the tip of her nose and sniffed.

An Qi watched her movements carefully, not letting off any of Huanyan's subtle expressions, and then she found that Huanyan's body was stiff, and then turned her head to look at her with half-squinted eyes, her expression was very serious, "Girl , I just showed you your hand. I think you have been poisoned. Now I need to force the poison out of your body."

An Qi was stunned for a moment, not knowing which one he was doing now, but seeing Huanyan's seriousness, An Qi also restrained her expression, relying on her own guesses, and followed Huanyan's thoughts. "Then I'll bother you."

Seeing An Qi's performance, she smiled and nodded, then pointed to the corner where she had just squatted, and said, "Fortunately, when I pretended to be a tree here just now, a colorful Ganoderma lucidum grew on my body. , It happens to be able to get rid of the toxin in your body. If you can meet you in this place, you can be regarded as a destined person. You follow me."

After saying this, Huanyan took An Qi's hand and went around the room several times. After turning around the sponge furniture, he took An Qi to the bed, and then Looking at An Qi who was still standing behind her, she frowned with joy, "I have taken you a few miles a while ago. You are poisonous in your body. You should have fallen down by now, so hurry up and lie down on the ground."

For fear that An Qi didn't know how to do it, Huanyan picked up An Qi herself and put it on the ground. When An Qi was lying down, she was welcome to touch her eyelids with her hand, her expression serious, "You I have passed out."

An Qi immediately closed her eyes in cooperation, indeed she had a little bit of speculation in her heart. But now is not the time to make inferences.

When I closed my eyes, the senses on the body seemed to become much clearer, and she mumbled softly in her ear with joy, "Oh, this toxin has spread to the body. He must be treated quickly, girl, offended. NS!"

After listening to this, An Qi felt welcome, reaching under her neck and knees, and then she placed herself in a soft place with a princess hug, presumably a bed.

Although I don't know where Huanyan has such a good physical strength, I still have to follow her thoughts first, so when I lay on the bed, An Qi also obediently did not open her eyes.

Huanyan seemed very satisfied with her performance. She stood up and didn't know where she was going to bring a small bowl. She pretended to be beside the bed and said, "This is the colorful Ganoderma lucidum that I specially boiled for you, although you listen to it now. It's not what I said, but I'm all trying to help you remove toxins from your body, so I can only offend."

An Qi closed her eyes and didn't reflect what Huan Yan was playing now, she felt that the bed beside her was sunken a little, and then her chin was pushed down slightly, followed by soft warmth. Something hot.

The author has something to say: I am afraid of my hard work, hahahahahahahahaha

18

The gentle touch came as it hit her lips twice, and then it became a close fit. The gentle touch stimulated An Qi's nerves and made her scalp numb.

An Qi opened her eyes almost instantly, but before she could see anything, her eyes were covered by a palm, and the hand holding her chin went down a bit, causing her lips to open slightly. The next thing is a flexible tongue.

When the eyes are closed, the slender eyelashes will sweep to the palm of the hand from time to time, and the itching is not only for joy, but also for Angel.

An Qi could clearly feel that the tip of the tongue touched her lower teeth for a while, and then pushed it in again and again as if imitating the action of pushing something in, and inevitably touched the tip of An Qi's tongue in the meantime.

Probably she was shocked, An Qi closed her teeth together and took a bite on Huan Yan's tongue.

"Well..."

Huanyan seemed to be frightened, and immediately retreated, covering her mouth with her hand, looking at An Qi accusingly, as if she was the victim, her eyes were both innocent and condemned. "How can you bite me..."

"No, I was scared just now, I...what were you doing just now?" An Qi could only use these conservative words to test if she couldn't figure out the situation of her joy.

Seeing An Qi's face at a loss, Huan Yan's mood seemed a little better, the look on her face seemed to be okay, okay, because you don't understand anything, I'll forgive you. Looks like.

Let go of the hand covering her mouth, Huanyan brought the small bowl next to her, "Did you not have been poisoned just now, and then I will feed you the antidote. This is the colorful ganoderma that I have made for two hours."

Looking at the empty toy bowl in Huanyan's hand and nothing on it, and looking at the expression on Huanyan's face, An Qi felt a little uncomfortable in her heart, but she still had a sincere expression on her face, "Then my current poison is cured. ?"

"Of course not. You are the most powerful poison in the world. Although the colorful Ganoderma can save you, it can't get better so quickly. You were still in a coma just now. It's all because you just bit me. "Put the bowl aside, welcome to push An Qi down again, "My medicine hasn't been finished yet, this time you are going to be in a coma, you know?"

An Qi's mood is a bit complicated, but when she thinks of the act of Huanyan, although she can't resist it, there is always a feeling of eating Huanyan tofu.

This feeling made An Qi guilty, and it made her lie down and couldn't help but say, "But I just didn't eat anything..."

Huanyan really had an embarrassed look on her face. When An Qi thought she was going to give up, Huanyan held her small bowl again and said seriously, "I'll go down and get some milk, but it's dangerous underneath, so you Just stay here obediently."

"Why is it dangerous below?"

"Well... the person at the door is my own brother, but his medical skills have not been as good as mine. I am number one in the world and he is second in the world, so he has always wanted to get rid of me."

If it weren't for the seriousness of Huanyan's face, An Qi would think that Huanyan was joking, but because of this one, she probably also knew what Huanyan was like now, but the data was tampered with by the system, An Qi I don't know how to do it.

So when Huanyan stood up, An Qi grabbed her hand, "Let me help you get it? He doesn't know me, it doesn't matter if I go out."

"But..." There was hesitation on Huanyan's face, "But if you leave, you won't come back, what should you do?"

This sentence made An Qi's heart like Wu's heart was smashed, "Then... I'll walk to the door with you? Otherwise, you watch me walk to the door and tell me not to leave you. Sight."

Glancing at the door, Huanyan handed in his finger, "Are you really not going to leave?"

An Qi nodded, and then walked towards the door slowly under the joyful gaze, knocked from the door to the outside, and then opened a small gap in the door behind.

Laughing stood outside, and asked in a low voice, "Did she resist your contact?"

An Qi shook her head, "Can you ask someone to go down and bring up a carton of milk?"

After letting a person go down casually, he laughed and said, "After that day, I felt that she had changed a little. When she was in a coma, the doctor checked her and there was no problem with her mind, but she all looked at us. As an enemy, as soon as I approached her, she began to say some strange things. Sometimes she said that I was her senior, and sometimes she said that I was her senior, and no one could approach her. For the sake of safety, Everything in her room was changed, but she didn't want to approach the doctor, so I couldn't help it. Fortunately, she didn't resist you."

An Qi didn't feel so lucky for these last words. She just felt that she was in a dull mood. After taking the milk, she said, "I'll take a look at her first, and I'll tell you what I have. Can you also help me check the situation on the Sheng's side?"

He smiled and nodded, "You don't need to say this, I won't let them go, but my sister will beg you for this time."

"Well, then I'll go in first." Chao Huan nodded, and An Qi closed the door.

The laughter outside the door turned around and went downstairs with the housekeeper. The housekeeper next to him had hesitation on his face. After a glance upstairs, he asked quietly, "Master, is this really okay?"

"It doesn't matter, Xiao Yan likes it, she can't make a big deal, she has a sense of measure, and it's still a little difficult to get to the Sheng family's side."

The butler nodded, thinking that what the young master said is what he said. When he walked to the hall, the butler said, "Although the Sheng family said it is a little bit difficult, it is not without a breakthrough. We have found some information before, wait a moment. I'll bring it to the young master."

"Um."

19

Without the blessing of the system, An Qi has no idea what happened below. She is all immersed in guilt now. This guilt comes from An Qi's feeling that if she didn't catch up in time, she would be happy. It will not become what it is now.

When she walked back to the bed with the milk, Huanyan still looked at her straightforwardly. An Qi didn't know where she was looking. She thought she cared about the milk in her hand, so she passed the milk when she walked over. Up her.

Probably it was a guilty mood. An Qi didn't notice the playfulness in Huan Yan's expression after taking the milk. She sat down by the bed obediently, and An Qi raised her head and asked, "Little genius doctor, what are we going to do next? "

Put the milk on the table, Huanyan stretched out his index finger, "Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The slender index finger nodded on An Qi's forehead, her face was serious with joy, and then dragged a long tone, "Inverted~"

Angie: "..."

An Qi lay down obediently only when she was playing with a child, her cheeks were still a little red when she thought of the way she had just given the medicine. When she lay down, Huan Yan was not relieved and said, "Don't open your eyes. If you open your eyes, I won't play with you~"

An Qi pursed her lips and did not speak, which was considered a tacit consent.

After losing sight of the eyes, the senses of the body and the sharpness of the ears seemed to have been improved. A little movement around them could make An Qi's senses tense.

After a short while, the soft bed next to her sank again. Just as An Qi thought that the way of taking the medicine would appear again, her collarbone was touched lightly, and the collar of her clothes looked like As if being hooked away, An Qi's body couldn't help but tremble slightly.

Even if the eyes are closed, the eyeballs can't help but move, as if to appease her restlessness, cheerful face whispered in her ear, "Girl, you are deeply poisoned, just the colorful Ganoderma lucidum has been saved. I can't stop you, but I have my own method. After I make a small hole in your neck, I will help you **** out the poison, and then the Ganoderma can enter your body."

If it weren't for that voice with a stern look and seriousness, An Qi would feel like she was being played with.

But now the person playing with her is Huanyan, her little candy, and An Qi can't refuse.

Only the person who said this sternly, the end of his eyes was slightly hooked, pulling An Qi's clothes aside, only revealing the delicate collarbone on the side, and the joyful face felt as beautiful as a work of art.

Leaning down and licking on the collarbone lightly, after noticing the light tremors of the people under him, Huan Yan got up and took a sip of milk.

An Qi closed her eyes and her fists were clenched. When the warm tip of the tongue lingered on her collarbone, An Qi felt her scalp tight, and she didn't know what was slippery and smooth. The collarbone flows down.

But there is no chance to flow into the clothes, because I will always be halfway and be intercepted by the warm things. There is no way to control her tight and irritated nerves. An Qi can only force herself to think about what should be done. Complete this task.

I slept in bed for a month, and didn't know anything during that time. After waking up, something like this happened again. It was indeed a feeling of rushing to know where not to go.

But logically speaking, the system has tampered with Huanyan's data. If it is properly guided, it might really be able to change it. It's just like Huanyan's current situation that everyone is on guard. It is indeed certain to ask her to find a doctor. Difficulty.

But if this doctor is someone she is close to...

The people she is close to are...

"Um..." There was such a vague decision in his head, and he was bitten severely on the shoulder, and his thoughts were suddenly interrupted, and An Qi couldn't help groaning because of the pain.

The tingling sensation on the shoulder caused An Qi to open her eyes as she couldn't control her, and she saw a bright and smiling face in front of her.

Just as An Qi was considering whether to close her eyes again and pretend to be unconscious, the man who showed her white teeth with a smile picked her up and let her be next to the bed.

An Qi didn't know how to follow her train of thought for a while, but when she glanced at her shoulder squint, she found a small tooth mark on her white shoulder, which depends on the neatness of the tooth mark. , It can be seen that the happy teeth are really good, at least none of them are crooked.

There is still a slight sticky feeling on the shoulders, probably because the milk mixed with saliva still remains on the top.

There was a subtle feeling in her heart, An Qi looked at the joyful face, and she was so hesitant to say something.

Unexpectedly, after staring at An Qi for a few seconds, Huan Yan leaped forward. She sat on An Qi's lap, wrapped her arms around An Qi's neck, and the little bird leaned her head like a human. An Qi's shoulders.

An Qi hadn't adapted to this change at once, and when her mind was still in shock, the person in her arms yelled sweetly, "Husband, I miss you!"

An Qi: "!!!"

An Qi's entire face changed, "Old, husband?"

The little one thumped An Qi's shoulder on the other side, happily, "Oh, I hate, are you the husband of someone else? Your husband is really annoying, you should be called someone's wife!"

He raised his head to look at An Qi, and lowered his head shyly and happily. The sweet voice was as greasy as if he didn't want sugar money. When he looked up and saw An Qi's complex expression, he cheered An Qi again. "You came back from a business trip, did you bring me any gifts?"

Huanyan's face is full of expectation, and An Qi's mood is more complicated. It is estimated that if the story of a genius doctor from a young age jumps to a couple, then her husband is on a business trip, and promises to bring back gifts to his wife during the business trip, and now the wife is here Asking for a gift from myself!

"Husband, why don't you speak?"

"I..."

"Husband, do you want to take me out to buy together?"

"Yes! That's right!" An Qi nodded as soon as she gritted her teeth. Anyway, I don't know what it is, just follow along!

The smile became sweeter, "My husband, you are so kind! Then let's go out now."

"good."

After it was done, it didn't take long for An Qi to regret it.

I thought that Huanyan just took her around the room to pretend to be, but she actually changed her clothes and walked down, and then asked the driver to drive the car outside, and was led by Huanyan to an indescribable supply store. At that time, An Qi's face turned blue.

Moreover, just after being pulled in by Huan Yan, An Qi caught a glimpse of the hero and heroine who was hugging each other in a sticky and greasy way.

It's really bad.

The author has something to say: If you want to play a game, you should ask each character in the article in the comment area, and then when I update the article next time, let each character answer in a unified manner, for example.

Question: Angel, do you know what filling your little candy is?

Then when I update the next time, this will be put in the author's words together with the questions and answers? (????)

20

I have already pushed Huanyan downstairs, and I can still visit this kind of shop in such a good mood. It can be seen that the aura of the hero and the heroine is extremely powerful. If I were not an outsider, I would not be able to shake the plot, but An Qi Now I don't know where the plot has progressed.

In the middle, she had tampered with part of the plot. Now that she knows that her ultimate mission is to make the male protagonist regret marrying the female protagonist, she has an attitude of wishing for joy.

When prompted by the system, I naturally feel that this task is simple, but when you have no plug-ins and have to attack the hero and heroine, everything becomes difficult.

Just as An Qi was thinking about whether to wait until the system restarted to progress this part of the plot, when Huan Yan's condition returned to normal at this time, Huan Yan next to him took An Qi's hand and walked in. .

I don't know if it's An Qi's illusion. She always feels that when Huanyan takes her hand in, the aura around her body changes a little, but the aura is not very clear with the eyes, so An Qi just felt that she might have had an illusion.

The light in the small shop is not strong, it is the kind of soft light that just can see things clearly, and you can't see clearly from a little farther away. It is mainly for people to choose, not to let others see clearly.

The hand that was originally holding turned into ten fingers clasped in the middle, the warm touch seemed to calm the tension in An Qi's heart.

After she calmed down, she realized that she had nothing to be afraid of. She didn't belong to any of the characters in this novel, so the aura of the hero and heroine had no effect on her.

It's just that the biggest victim in this novel is joy, so just now I have been so worried about gains and losses.

But the plot has been distorted into this, what should have happened hasn't happened, and what shouldn't have happened has already happened.

Taking a deep breath, An Qi pointed at the two people inside and asked in a low voice, "Do you know them both?"

His eyes drooped slightly. When he saw the hero, the expression on Huan Yan's face was obviously not very good, and his brows were slightly frowned.

When An Qi thought she had poked her sore spot and was about to comfort her, Huanyan pushed her to another corner. That corner was the back of the hero and heroine. From their direction, the hero and heroine could be seen. If the hero and heroine You can also see them when you turn around. But looking at the appearance of those two people, it didn't look like they would turn around.

There is no staff in the shop, there is only a cashier. On the outside, you can choose something and then go out and pay.

I saw that the storefront was not big when I walked in. Although the storefront is not big, it is very deep and deep. Every short distance is covered by walls, and on both sides of the walls, there are those Something blushes heartbeat.

There is soft music in the store, and the sound of the music is not too small, so that it is convenient for people to not hear when they are picking things and whispering.

With the cover of the music, when Huanyan pulled Angel into the small corner, the hero and the heroine did not find them either.

When she was hungry against the wall, An Qi's heart tightened and she swallowed, feeling a little puzzled, "What's the matter?"

It's okay that An Qi didn't speak. When she said this, Huan Yan seemed to be more aggrieved, and she lowered her head slightly to meet An Qi's foreheads. Huan Yan's voice was a bit aggrieved, "Do you still like that call? Sheng Yu's? He is already married to another person, can't you just think of me?"

This sudden slander made An Qi's eyes widen. Looking at Huan Yan's aggrieved expression, An Qi held back for a long time before spitting out six words, "I am not, I don't..."

"Since there isn't," separated from An Qi a little bit, hugged An Qi's waist, and said aggrieved, "Then why did you roll down the stairs to save him the last time? Lie on the hospital bed for a month Well, at that time the doctor said that you were going to be a vegetative, and he did not come to see you."

An Qi felt that the development of the matter was a little subtle, but it seemed to mean a breakthrough, "Who told you that I rolled down the stairs because I saved him?"

"At that time, I and you seemed to be at the bottom of the stairs. They said that afterwards. They said that the top of the stairs was too slippery, and then I fell down first. The one named Shengyu originally wanted to save me. But then you fell down, and then you pulled him up, he went up, and you fell down." With his eyes down, his voice was filled with dissatisfaction.

An Qi's anger rose, "Shit!"

Huanyan's shrugging expression almost couldn't hold back because of the words An Qi, but when he thought of what the male lead was doing, Huanyan gritted his teeth and held back.

The hero and heroine standing in front also turned their heads because of An Qi's two words that didn't reduce the volume.

The distance between the few people was not far, and the better face of Huanyan was too recognizable, but after a step forward, the hero and heroine recognized them.

The male lead was a little surprised when she saw An Qi standing there in good shape.

After what happened that day, he lied and used a lot of relationships later. He changed to his own doctor to see what happened to the two of them. Later, he learned that one was crazy and the other became a vegetative, and he was relieved. .

The surveillance in that house couldn't capture anything, and no one else was present on the matter that day, so he said what he said, but now, the person who should have been a vegetable is standing in front of him so gracefully.

Even the heroine's hand tightened, and nervously grabbed the hero's hand, and the heroine asked in a low voice, "Wu, what should I do?"

Maybe at the beginning, the hostess was guilty, but now she is still pregnant with a child, and she is not going to die for herself, not to mention that she didn't mean it.

Even if it's not for herself, for the child in her stomach, for Yu, she can't have an accident. The fault is not all on her own body, so the heroine is determined to get rid of everything that can be pushed away. After all, the two of them are fine now, so I don't owe them anything, and strengthened my determination, and the heroine's mood also calmed down slightly.

"It's okay, a madman and an ordinary person can't help us." Soothing the female lead, the male lead raised his own volume, and there was a polite smile on his face, "You two girls, How come to this kind of place?"

The author has something to say: Q: Huanyan, are you attacking?

An Qi: I am!

Huanyan: (^_^)...For this question, please trust your eyes

Question: Male lead, are you overdrafted?

Male lead: I'm not, I don't

Hostess: Husband, you bought your Huiyuan Kidney Pills

Q: How many plays are still in your head, Huanyan? ? ?

Huanyan: Only you can't see it, but I can't think of it without (^_^)

Question: Huanyan, are you going to be the one below?

Huanyan: As long as you can be with An Qi, it doesn't matter above and below

Q: System, what's wrong with you?

System: What's wrong with me? Hurry up and go back and watch it again!

Question: Huanyan, do you know that you are just a candy right now?

Huanyan: I was An Qi's candy (^_^)

Question: Author, do you know when you will leave the order?

Author: Touching the Laizi of cp not to speak

Question: The recovery of IQ becomes a dramatist! very scary! Angie, your little candy is not sweet anymore, do you still love her?

Angie: My little candies are always sweet! You black fan!

Huanyan: (^_^) Baby is right

Question: Huanyan, I want a lot of things here, can you buy it for me?

Huanyan: (^_^)Who are you? Ugly rejection

Question: Huanyan, do you know that you can't catch the person in your heart? She can run away at any time, even if you tie her hands and feet with shackles, even if you pretend to be stupid, even if you give her everything, she will still leave you~

Huanyan: (^_^) You have to know, as long as the author is in my hands, what I want to do is not easy?

Author: QAQ...

Question: An Qi, when you know that your little candy lied to you, you have to forgive her!

An Qi: Did you fall in love with the beauty of Little Candy! Although so defend her!

——————————

Welcome to ask questions again (^_^), for example: Why is the author so thick and long?

—————————

21

Upon hearing this sentence, An Qi knew that the male lead must be a straight male with cancer, and looking at the disdain in his eyes, she didn't mean to hide it at all. Probably the meaning expressed from the bottom of her heart is self-evident. .

Two girls, no objects, and came to such a place together. An Qi wanted to stop saying and roll her eyes, but just turned her head, she found that the place Huanyan had just pushed her against was all on the small shelf. There are rows of fairy sticks.

Red orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple, there are no colors you can't see, as long as you can't think of colors, the scene is very spectacular.

However, the embarrassing expression stayed on An Qi's face for less than three seconds. After clearing her throat and turning her head, An Qi glanced at the hostess's belly, "It's said that in less than three months, she has been exercising discordantly. The children who come out may have a little problem."

The hostess touched her belly, her face turned green.

Looking at the expression on the female protagonist's face, An Qi knew that the two of them did all those discordant sports on the Internet. After all, in some romance novels, performing a certain kind of discordant sports during pregnancy seems to be the same. This kind of fun, without worrying about the reality of the situation, the children who are born can still have an IQ of two hundred and eight, and it can't be said anymore.

Looking at the shriveled face at the feet of the male and female masters, An Qi's face has such a small amount of pride, but the little candy beside her is like a special place for herself, leaning down slightly, in An Qi's He asked, "What kind of discordant movement is it that children will be unwise when they are born?"

This is embarrassing, and how to explain it seems inappropriate for children.

However, Little Candy's face was full of curiosity, and An Qi was also a little bit awkward after hitting the male and female protagonists, so after turning around in his mind, An Qi said, "It's the one that uses enoki mushrooms to vote for. A movement of the basket, particularly discordant."

Little Candy nodded ignorantly, as if he didn't understand.

However, the male protagonist on the opposite side heard very clearly. In an instant, the male protagonist's aura opened up, let go of his arms around the female protagonist, and took a step forward.

Just when An Qi thought what he was going to do, one of his arms pushed the little candy away, and the other arm was pushed behind An Qi, looking at An Qi in a condescending posture.

An Qi got goose bumps all over her body when she was watched by the male lead's light eyes.

At this moment, the male protagonist said lightly, "Woman, you have successfully attracted my attention, but unfortunately, only the person I love is in my eyes, and my kiss will only be left to my favorite. People, so don't bother in vain...well..."

Before the male protagonist's words were finished, his mouth was stuffed into a fairy stick on the shelf. The male protagonist was really frightened, his body was stiff, and his eyes were wider than a copper bell. .

Huanyan, who was pushed away just now, pushed the male lead back with one hand. In the end, she took out a tissue and wiped her hands. Her face was full of disgust, "Just like you, go home and eat your fairy stick, baby, we go."

When she was pulled out by Huanyan all the way, An Qi looked at the little candy full of aura in front of her, and vaguely felt that the current plot should have changed.

However, Huanyan didn't stop, and she didn't speak, until the whole person was pulled to the door of the playground, An Qi eased a little bit.

There was a short distance from a small place to the playground. Two people walked quickly. When they stopped, both of them panted lightly. An Qi's cheeks also changed after a small exercise. It is a bit red and looks pink and tender.

"You..." An Qi wanted to ask what kind of character you are now, but when she saw Huan Yan's gentle expression, An Qi stopped her voice inexplicably.

"Shhh—"

He stretched out his index finger to his lips, and happily took An Qi to sit on the public seat at the gate of the playground where no one was sitting.

Today is not a weekend, nor is it a holiday, so the flow of people in the playground does not seem to be much, and there are no people on the public seats.

I don't know where I took out a pair of small earphones. Huanyan put one of them into An Qi's ear, and the other hand wrapped An Qi's shoulders, and half of An Qi was in her arms, "Little Baby, shall we listen to something interesting?"

It was a voice that was deliberately lowered by Huan Yan, with such a hoarse voice after exercise. It was not as clear as the usual, but it was as if it had been processed in post-processing, and it had such a seductive taste.

But An Qi was only addicted for a few seconds, and the actor's voice from the headset was shocked.

Since the system fell into a deep sleep state, she had never thought of any way to control the movement of the hero and heroine, but she did not expect to obtain the information of the hero and heroine from another person at this time.

Although they couldn't see their expressions and movements at this moment, the voice of the conversation came through clearly.

The male lead's voice sounded a bit irritable, and in that tone, he could imagine his ferociousness at this time.

"I think the woman and the lunatic were sent out by laughter. He probably thought that the idiot had become mad and had something to do with me. Recently, he has caused a lot of stumbling in my company. He laughed at this. People have a lot of tricks in the business field. If you want to break him, I can't be alone. Wife, I remember you know Mayor An's grandfather?"

"This... when I was young, I did have some contact with the grandfather of Mayor An, but the mayor picked him up from Grandpa An a few years ago. I haven't seen him since I graduated... ...It's been several years..."

The heroine's voice sounded a little hesitant, but after listening carefully, there was still a little bit of pride in it.

This person, An Qi, thought of the plot she had watched before. She just gave the script before and looked at it roughly. There is also a little mention in the novel about the mayor's grandfather's former neighbor of the heroine. .

It's just that An Qi saw it when she turned to the finale. Probably when the heroine married the hero, the mayor's grandfather suddenly appeared. Although this person is the mayor's grandfather, in fact, The ability seems to be very daunting.

It's just that An Qi can't remember exactly what it is. In short, it is a character who makes the heroine completely accepted by the hero's family.

It's just that this character has indeed appeared in advance?

"I haven't seen him for several years. It doesn't matter. The most important thing is that there is still contact. We can bring some gifts to see him this weekend."

"In that case, I'll say hello to him in advance tonight."

"You are really my treasure..."

"Hate... uh... uh..."

Huanyan took the earphones away before he finished listening.

Although I can't see the expression or anything, but through this dialogue, An Qi still guessed what the male protagonist wanted to do.

In the original text, laughter was defeated because he fell in love with the heroine, but now that after the plot has been tampered with, laughter doesn't even know the heroine, and there is nothing to lose because of the heroine. The story of defeat.

However, the golden fingers of the heroes and heroines are still strong, even if there is no plot, there will still be another person to make up.

Regarding the character of Mayor An's grandfather, An Qi also knows that he is probably a very powerful character. Moreover, if she does not pay attention, he is likely to become the biggest golden finger of the hero and heroine, the biggest help, and possibly I will help the heroine to complete the plot of accepting her at the home of the heroine ahead of time. At that time, this novel should be the real end, and then I will waste time in vain and cause joy.

It is undeniable that if you really get the help of Mayor An's grandfather, the plot will move forward quickly. Therefore, now that the situation of the happy face returns to normal, it must be moved back.

What only makes An Qi curious is, when did Huanyan put a bug on the male protagonist's body?

Looking up at the joyful face, An Qi's eyes were questioning.

I understood An Qi's meaning at once, and Huanyan tapped her cheek with her index finger, "Baby, I'll tell you after a kiss."

An Qi's face is dark, what kind of unscrupulous character is this, "Didn't you call my husband?"

"what is it call?"

"husband."

"Good baby, boo~" Bend down, pushed An Qi onto the back of the public bench, and kissed her with joy. After a kiss, I felt that it was not enough and continued to kiss.

An Qi: "..."

I always feel that this person is finely dividing every moment!

——————————

Finally, when Huanyan licked the corners of her lips, An Qi's lips were already a little numb.

The author has something to say: Guess what role the little jackal is divided into?

Q: I heard that the author has 30,000 code words per day

What I heard is all fake. There is an author named Jiangnan Soul Girl who is the real claw toucher. It used to be more than 30,000 and not deceiving people. Otherwise, you can go to her column and have a look. Every article has Diligent little red flower logo

Question: When will the author double update? The newly sent 50-meter broad knife express was opened.

Let me run for one kilometer first, huhuhuhu

Answer: does not exist (^_^)

Question: Author, do you know that the expression ^_^ looks very ghostly?

Author: (^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^)(^_^) Don't you think it's so immortal?

Q: How does the author make it delicious

Pampered, pampered, sweet

Question: Author, do you know if you drive like this (●—●)

I know, I got the little movie from her

Question: Little Candy is always like this. Will An Qi develop a sense of guilt for children?

(^_^) Otherwise, why don't you think An Qi is not attacking

Question: The author Junni is so cbyl, do you know your face? (\'?\')

But it's really cute

(^_^) Look at my fairy face

Question: Great, you are so short, do you know about CP?

I know, she doesn't mind

Q: Why are stupid authors so short?

Why are you suffering (●—●) so long?

Q: Why is the author so short?

Same as above →_→

Question: The author is so thick and long, why not lasting?

Because it's too long to put, it broke all at once

22

After eating enough tofu, he let out a sigh of satisfaction. There is a feeling of smoking afterwards. He put his arms around An Qi's shoulders with joy, and the narrow tails of eyes were slightly raised, and he sighed slightly, "Oh...baby, you are old I don't remember what I do, but I'm actually a little bit sad."

It's so weird if I can divide it more than a dozen times a day, I can guess what it is!

Putting her thumb and index finger close together, twisting her hand on her shoulder, An Qi couldn't help but roll her eyes. The little guilt in her heart was washed away by the joyful attitude.

She moved her **** to the side, and An Qi went straight to the topic, "Since I don't say anything, then I won't ask anymore. Just tell me what you want to do next."

"How can I not ask? I'm so sad." He made an exaggerated expression covering his heart, and rubbed An Qi with joy and shame, until he was next to someone, and then he explained. "Oh...I know that you have never accepted my confession because of my identity as an agent. But, my dear, I promise you that as long as I finish this ticket, I will wash my hands and quit and concentrate. How about spending my little life with you in my heart?"

An Qi: "!!!"

What kind of agent is this like a bandit? Why did you stop washing your hands?

Slowing her mind down, An Qi took a deep breath and told herself that this person was finely dividing all the time, so she said that only a little preparation can make her little heart less oppressed.

Although I still don't understand where she got those messy things, everything is still based on the plot now, not to mention the fact that it's now refined like this, although it looks like a fool, but at least there is still a little skill. .

The most important thing is that her current model really makes her feel less guilty, and she can show herself better when getting along.

Although they are using the same body, the various images that have been refined really look like another person, but because of that face, they are not annoying.

Staring at Huanyan's face for a long time, An Qi felt that she might be a face control.

It's a pity that I will leave this world sooner or later. Thinking of this, An Qi condensed her mind, "Then what do you want to do next? Didn't you say that you want to finish the last vote? You are the last one. What is the task of the ticket?"

"My last-vote task, it sounds simple, but it's actually not easy, but it just happens to be related to the Mayor An they are looking for."

If this is the case, perhaps the breakthrough is a little bit bigger, and An Qi's expression is also much more serious, "What is it?"

"Come here, I'll tell you." The distance between the two people is already close enough, but Huanyan still draws fingers towards An Qi, wanting to make people lean over.

An Qi didn't think too much, probably because she also thought it was something similar to a secret, so she followed Huanyan's fingers and stupidly leaned over.

Therefore, Huanyan leaned down, her lips came to An Qi's ear, opened her mouth, covering An Qi's ear, and then went down and took a bite on An Qi's earlobe.

An Qi: "!!!"

Nima! Small | cheap | people! Give back my little candy!

Looking at the expression on An Qi's face, Huanyan felt that she had achieved her expected effect, and couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Hahahahahahahahahaha..."

An Qi felt that the whole person was not good.

————————

When the two of them were in the car, An Qi felt that the time spent on dividing the roles was a little longer, because they both had been sitting in the car for more than an hour. This is a small | cheap | The way Se Mimi looked at her.

As she is now, the driver who drove in front was embarrassed to turn around.

Although I wanted to yell at her and return my little candy, Angel, seeing her face, swallowed the curse in her heart.

As if I had appreciated enough of the expression on An Qi's face, the sesame-filled little | cheap | talent spoke slowly, explaining why they were going in the car for so long, "We are now on the way to the mayor's house. "

Her words made An Qi relieved, "Do you want to get the mayor's grandfather before them?"

"You can say the same." Nodded, and continued happily, "It's just that they want to fix the mayor's grandfather. In addition to getting the mayor's grandfather, the two of us have to ask the mayor's grandfather for something. So our difficulty is much greater than that of them. There is no alternative but to act in advance."

"But we just go so rashly. It's not a solution. Have you ever investigated what the mayor's grandfather likes, or have any hobbies? Where do you go often? There must be a breakthrough."

Although this idea is good, the mayor's grandfather is the golden finger of the heroine after all. If you want to grab it hard, it will be difficult, but if you can grab it, then An Qi and Huanyan are in a favorable side. NS.

"The little baby is so smart, everything the little baby says is right!" Huanyan couldn't help but clapped her hands and praised her.

An Qi: "..." If it wasn't for that face, and I really wanted to slap it over, the character of the little candy is better, and the little candy is my true love!

"Ah..." I probably felt An Qi's disgust, and withdrawn his hand in a happy face. "There is a large garden near the mayor's house. The mayor's grandfather will tease the cat and dance in that large garden every day. Square dance, but I can't find other things, so I can only use this one as a breakthrough."

"Fun cat, dance square dance? You let me think about it..." Lowering her head, An Qi couldn't help searching for the plot in her mind. The plot was already transmitted to her by the system, even if it was cached. After that, although it is only a rough outline, if you look carefully, you should be able to find some more useful information.

It's just that without the help of the system, An Qi's difficulty in finding information in her mind is like looking for a sentence in a page in a whole book.

Huanyan looked at that serious look, closed her eyes, did not disturb her, but her heart was beating fast, she always had a bad premonition, a feeling that she couldn't catch An Qi.

Obviously the person is right by his side, he can reach out his hand and touch him, but he feels unreal inexplicably.

She had previous memories, but An Qi appeared suddenly. Huanyan felt that she used to be stupid and stupid, inexplicably able to be independent, and after independent thinking, she felt that such a stupid self had peace of mind. Qi's company is very happy.

Huanyan doesn't know if An Qi will stay to take pictures of herself and accompany herself after knowing that she is no longer the silly herself, so she still wants to keep trying before she gets the answer.

An Qi has many secrets that she doesn't know, and Huanyan does not expect to know some secrets, but if those secrets will let An Qi leave her, Huanyan is sure that she will use all means to make those secrets disappear.

The expression on his face darkened, and when he looked at An Qi's profile, it softened again. There was more than half an hour before reaching the destination, and he closed his eyes with joy and leaned against An Qi's. Shoulders.

Suddenly there was more weight on her shoulders. Although it felt uncomfortable, when she saw the gentle expression of the person, An Qi couldn't help but stretch her body to make the person more comfortable.

There was very little news about the mayor's grandfather in my mind, and it was probably a character who appeared just before the end, so An Qi also searched behind.

The mayor's grandfather hasn't explained in detail what kind of ability he has, but there is really a little description about his hobbies, and how he got together with female matures.

When the mayor's grandfather lived next door to the hostess's house, the hostess had a cat. Because the hostess was still a student, and the hostess's parents had passed away, the cat often had nothing to eat.

When the hostess came home, the cat pan was filled with cat food. When did it hit the bottom and when to add it again, sometimes it was empty for a long time without noticing it.

So the cats from the hostess's house often went to the house next door. At that time, only the mayor's grandfather lived there. When he saw cats coming, he didn't mind. He liked cats very much, so he had a long time. Until he moved away, he was feeding the cat.

Even when the mayor came to pick him up, the cat jumped into the car. Although he knew that it was the hostess's cat, he always had feelings after getting along for so long. So after thinking about it, the mayor's grandfather Take the cat away anyway.

Later when the hostess's marriage, the mayor's grandfather would appear, also because of the cat, probably because the hostess was the cat's former owner, and the mayor's grandfather felt guilty when he took him away. Then there will be such a scene.

However, the mayor's grandfather probably didn't know that the hostess was in a state of abuse with the cat. It's just that at the end, the mayor's grandfather didn't mention the cat, and the hostess completely forgot about it, and even thought that her cat ran away by herself, so she didn't even mention it. Cover it up.

This plot is really very useful!

The author has something to say: In this world, An Qi will not fall in love with Huanyan. With my mind, I know that Huanyan is a character in a novel for An Qi. At most, he can only like it in it, just like we like it again. A character in a novel will not fall in love with her the same.

The purpose of An Qi's task now is to find her own memory, she wants to know who she is, not to fall in love in every world, because she doesn't know that Huanyan will follow her to every world. So she has no thoughts on that aspect at all. But suddenly knowing that Huanyan likes her, her mood is always a little complicated.

There is always a buffering process to produce love. As for the act of joy, what is a novel? Just untrue.

As for blackening, the current settings of Huanyan are data disorder. If you have to use something to compare it, it is that a computer is poisoned. Do you think it is normal? The current Huanyan is a bunch of mutated data, which is self-improving, and will finally get rid of the shackles of the novel.

As for the direction of the story, I set it to be in the second world to begin to produce a little bit of love. When An Qi confirms that Huan Yan can follow her, it will be true love.

The Angel in my writing is not the kind of person who has loved once, so I will not fall in love with a character in a novel and leave for the sake of love, because no matter what, the heart is soft, and I cannot let Ann Qi fell in love with Huan Yan, then left, and moved on to the next task, falling in love with another person.

It's just like we are broken in love, and it is a process of buffering before we can continue, and in An Qi's situation, she left Huan Yan, not Huan Yan abandoned her.

Therefore, I think that it is the most ideal to let An Qi confirm that Huanyan can follow her and then have love, so that she will be more motivated to perform the task.

It's just that this buffering process will cost me a world.

Probably it was a problem of writing. I didn't express what I wanted to write very strongly, so I could only start to improve slowly from the second world.

As for whether you like it or not _(:з」∠)_

I can only say carrot and cabbage, each has their own love, I can't satisfy all readers, do I have a strong writing style, so I can only express the story clearly as much as I can. The first story is probably delayed. , It's just like writing down?

It's my problem that I didn't express it concisely and concisely. The second world, the first world foreshadowing, is Angel's mind-reading technique.

The second world is where fairies are in power. Not all people are fairies. It is the kind that animals cannot become spirits after the founding of the People's Republic of China. However, there are always a few exceptions. Qi was very concerned about the little fairies who looked 90% similar to Huanyan. She didn't think too much, but found that there were more and more doubts. Probably this is the direction.

Don't ask everyone to like it, just hope that when you leave, don't say a word: abandoning the article, tired and no love, thank you very much

23

After just thinking about it for a short while, time passed quickly, and when I arrived at the destination, it was already evening. Probably it is the time when everyone has finished eating and then came out for a walk.

This community is very large, but not very luxurious. It is probably in a kind of distance between the ordinary and the wealthy. However, due to the large number of people in the community, the garden of the community is also very large, and it is even more lively at this time. very.

There are many young couples, small families take their children for a walk in the garden, but most of them are elderly people, with speakers probably bought by their families, occupying that small place and dancing to their heart's content.

The sound in the garden is very noisy and bustling, but unexpectedly not annoying, probably because everyone is occupying their own little place.

Not all the old people are crowded in the middle, but are concentrated in a relatively spacious area. The garden is large, so that small area is nothing at all.

As for other places, there are children who gather together, ride bicycles, and also gather together to play badminton. In short, everyone seems to be in order, exceptionally harmonious.

They got out of the car as early as at the entrance of the community. This community is not a closed community, so they do not resist the entry of outsiders. After all, there are various unit buildings in the community. Those are the unit buildings. Someone is guarding it.

Probably because this place is really attractive, in addition to An Qi and Huan Yan, many people followed in.

Although I have thoughts about what I should do, I have thoughts about how to do it, but if I can't see people, these thoughts are just fantasy. I looked around in the garden, and An Qi asked Said, "This place is so big, how should we find it better?"

She hugged An Qi's shoulders, Huan Yan was not anxious at all, she looked like an old god, so An Qi always felt that she had other ideas, and what secret weapons she had.

As a result, I stared at her. When I wanted her to say it, Huanyan took advantage of her height and knocked her forehead on An Qi's head, "It doesn't matter if we can't find it, we can walk around first. Anyway, people are always here and can't run away. We should be hungry after sitting in the car for so long. Let's go and eat something first. There is also a lot to eat here."

An Qi only felt a buzzing on the top of her head.

Angie: "..."

This little **** | People!

"I... grumble... hungry..."

The righteous expression collapsed, blushing, and changed what I wanted to say I am not hungry. An Qi only feels that she is like a desolate little bark now. Without the system, she can only rely on this person. !

It's simply useless! This person is inferior to Little Candy, Bah, Little Candy's little finger can't compare to it!

Huanyan nodded with satisfaction, "My stomach is also hungry, we are indeed a couple, and even the hours of being hungry are the same."

Rolled her eyes feebly, An Qi no longer wanted to argue about anything, letting her drag herself around in the garden, and then turned back to the place again, An Qi couldn't help it anymore. Had a full hiccup.

The things in this community are really delicious!

"Are you full?"

An Qi nodded, so full that she didn't want to talk anymore.

"Then look at that side." The index finger touched An Qi's cheek, and gently moved to the right, with a smile in her cheerful eyes, "Sure enough, good things will happen when you are full."

—————

"Come on, Xiaodou, let's take a good rest here, blow the hair, and then go back." The silver-haired old man has wrinkles on his face, but his straight body makes him look better than those sides. Young people who walk and play with mobile phones are even tougher.

Among him is an orange cat. The cat's body looks plump and fatter than usual. It seems that he eats a lot every day. At this moment, he was squinting, enjoying the old man's rubbing, and grunting.

An Qi narrowed her eyes, "Is he the Mayor An's grandfather?"

"Uh-huh~ I'll tell you with a kiss." At this time, this person still doesn't forget to take advantage.

Then the person who got it still rolled his eyes, "If you are a little candy, I can still think about it, but it's a pity, you..."

An Qi's words froze for a while, choked up in her throat and didn't say it, because when she turned around, all she saw was a look of joy and ignorance.

Seeing An Qi's stiff face, she smiled stupidly, took An Qi's hand carefully, and called her sister softly.

An Qi's face is dark, and she feels that she might have been a dog in her last life...

An Qi has always felt that the eyes do not deceive people, so in many cases, she judges a person by the look in the eyes, so she will be able to find out when she is divided into a happy face. Something is wrong.

"Sister~Sister~"

Being held by someone taller than herself and shaking her hand, she shouted to her sister and covered her forehead. An Qi sighed, her voice went vacant, "Who are you..."

"I'm a little candy~sister~" The head tilted, and a smile appeared on Huanyan's face, which can be said to be malicious.

An Qi felt that she hadn't gotten used to it yet, so she could only hold her hand and walked to a place with fewer people, "I...not your sister..."

To be honest, she hasn't been able to adapt to Huanyan's suddenly refined mode, and she still stays in Huanyan's refined image.

When she thought of the stinky rascal calling her sister again and again, An Qi felt that her goose bumps were about to rise.

Huanyan blinked, as if thinking seriously about An Qi's words. After An Qi emphasized it again, Huanyan nodded obediently, and then Nuonuo yelled, "Mom..."

Angie: "..."

An Qi feels that she is a little tired and a little distressed now, this ignorant little appearance is all her own!

"Meow..."

For a moment in a daze, a fat little body appeared in front of her, which shocked An Qi, but after a closer look, she realized that this was the cat that the mayor's grandfather had previously held?

Subconsciously stretched out her hand, An Qi squatted down and meowed at the cat in a friendly manner.

Then, the cat looked at her with disdain, and then jumped into the arms of Little Candy.

An Qi: "..." It's really embarrassing!

24

An Qi turned her head along with the voice, and she saw the cat's owner, but she had the joy that the task might be completed sooner in her heart. Huanyan stood up and handed the cat in her arms to Mayor An. Grandpa.

Then An Qi watched the target mission and thanked him, holding the cat and leaving, An Qi's eyes widened, her mouth opened but she didn't know what to say.

It seemed that there was something to be done, but suddenly there was no clue, just a faint feeling that something was wrong.

There was a little weight on her shoulders, An Qi knew who it was and did not push away, but a feeling of loss rose in her heart.

Looking at the bustling crowd in front of her, An Qi was at a loss for a moment. She didn't know why she had to perform the so-called task. She didn't even know her identity or even remembered what she was insisting on.

There was a feeling of depression in my heart. People end up with seven emotions and six desires, and there are various emotions, and they probably accumulate to a certain point, and they burst out all at once.

For a moment, An Qi suddenly had such a thought of leaving here, but for that moment, before she had time to adjust, An Qi felt that her eyes went dark, and she lost consciousness in an instant.

The joyful face behind him took advantage of the situation and hugged her, his eyes no longer ignorant, even a little complicated.

Regardless of the surprised gazes of the people around, Huan Yan hugged An Qi tightly, her eyes were a little red, and she murmured in a low voice, "What kind of me do you like, I can keep it, but I haven't found your favorite. What kind of me is you, why do you want to leave..."

——————————————

An Qi felt that her whole body was a little heavy, she obviously didn't feel bound, but it was very tiring.

I could feel the hand being lifted up, and then there was a bit of damp warmth on the fingertips, but the warmth did not last long, and the pain on the fingertips made An Qi open her eyes.

There was a flustered dizziness in front of her eyes, but when the scenery in front of her eyes gradually became clear, An Qi could see clearly that this room was the happy room covered with sponge.

"Um..." frowned, the pain between them made An Qi have to look at her hand.

There was no expression on Huanyan's face, but her eyes were full of compassion. An Qi's wrist was held tightly in her hand, as if she was afraid of losing her grip.

"Huan... Huanyan... What's wrong with you?" An Qi's tone was tentative in the mistaken belief that she continued to fine-tune another image.

The other hand clasped An Qi's hand tightly, clasping her fingers, her voice was hoarse, even with a hint of flattering cautiousness, "I don't want to try anymore, An Qi, tell me, you like it. What kind of me? No matter what kind of me I am, I can play well and become well. So, do you like me?"

An Qi has doubts in her heart, can it be said that this child has been divided into an affectionate person?

Unexpectedly, before An Qi could speak, Huan Yan said what An Qi had doubted, "I am not fine."

An Qi was taken aback, this coincidence was simply too unexpected.

But the look on his face is even more sad, "I just want you to like me, so I play many different images. But you... don't like any of them."

"I, I didn't..." Looking at Huanyan like this, An Qi was also a little uncomfortable, "No matter what kind of you you are, I like it very much."

It was originally a comforting language, but after listening to it, Huanyan smiled ironically, "When I was stupid and didn't understand anything, you might still like me a little bit, but it was a kind of sympathy. When I pretended to be a genius doctor, you were a guilty liking. Later, when I pretended to be your partner, you just felt helpless, and then the next agent, you didn't like it, behind me I want to try again. I want to try. If I were your daughter's image, would you like me more. But I found that I couldn't wait for that time, so Angie, you tell me..."

An Qi only felt that her mind was blown up by something, and an emotion that she didn't know what it was arose in her heart, and she wriggled her wrist away with a flick of her hand.

He seemed to realize that he was being deceived, and this little liar seemed impatient, and only spent a whole day thinking about shaking everything out.

"So after I woke up, you have been deceiving me. Your IQ, or sanity, has already returned to normal, right?"

An Qi's chest rises and falls a bit, which is obviously not light. She doesn't feel that she has done too much to Huanyan, but Huanyan's behavior is to prove to her that everything she does seems to be mistake.

When I was foolishly deceived, I was still thinking about the plot desperately, thinking about how to make the male lead regret, thinking about how to help her, but the person I was so worried about, in turn, deceived myself.

Huanyan was silent for a short while, believing An Qi's words, but later she added, "I don't want to be like this, but I don't want you to leave... I'm afraid you will leave."

Listening to these words, An Qi didn't feel very comfortable, but she still said, "I don't mean to leave."

At least when the system hasn't recovered, she can't enter the system space, and naturally she doesn't know how to leave.

When she looked at Huanyan once, her straight eyes made An Qi's heart "pop", and she felt a little bit bad.

It's just that the intuition's badness is sensory, and the physical movements are really not as good as what she imagined in her mind, so An Qi just raised her body on the bed, and her hands and wrists were tied up. , His back slammed straight into the soft bed behind him.

Squeezed into the soft bed and dented and bounced again, An Qi's hands were bound and aching, but the look in her eyes happily made her feel that something was wrong.

The whole body became tense, Huanyan watched An Qi's movements, her voice became choked, "You are now afraid of me... When I touch you, you can feel what you are thinking. , Although I don't understand what those systems are, what tasks are, but what I care about is that you don't like me."

"You know how to read mind?" The pupils shrank a bit. After having this conjecture, An Qi immediately emptied her mind, for fear that she might reveal something.

However, her behavior made Huanyan's eyes even more sad. The original clear pupils seemed to lose their color, and the cheerful eyes fell down. "During the month when you lost consciousness, you thought, Who is helping you bathe, who is helping you change clothes?"

The implication is that if I still want to hide now, it is too late.

"This room is actually prepared for you..." His eyes lightly swept across the sponge-covered room, and the voice of joy became quieter, "I thought, as long as I become what you like, you will Would like me, but I don't even know what kind of person you like. Every time I touch you, you are thinking about how to accomplish the task and how to get out of here. I don't care if you are It doesn't matter where you come from, but I've discovered it, so I won't allow you to go..."

"But, I obviously didn't do anything to you, why..."

"How do I know!" An Qi was interrupted by Huan Yan before she finished her words. "How do I know that I will suddenly fall in love with you? How can you know things that I don't even know?"

His chest undulated fiercely, and Huanyan closed his eyes and eased his emotions.

The body was slowly pressed down until it reached An Qi's ears, Huan Yan said in a low voice, "You think about it, you just have to think about what kind of person do you like, what kind of personality, as long as If you tell me, I can be her, okay?"

An Qi only felt that she was cold all over, and her mind was even more blank.

——Warning warning

The system will start the backup energy if the task target data is detected to be disordered...

An Qi stared at the ceiling until the person covering her body got up and walked out, then slowly sat up, walked to the door, and when she pushed the door, she found that the door was indeed locked.

An Qi, there is still an undecided feeling, but the systematic and mechanical warnings in the mind have been continuing.

Slowly exhaling, An Qi asked tentatively in her mind, "What is the mission target data disorder?"

The warning sound in the head disappeared, and then the mechanical sound of the system came again, "The system has warned the host last time when it fell into a dormant state. It has detected that the mission target has collapsed, and has asked the host to be careful in everything. Acting, the host did not heed the warning, has broken the mission executor's treaty, and let the mission target discover that the host is not a person in this world, and the system exists, so the mission target's data has been self-updated and improved. The data in the system is considered to be messy. The backup energy of the system is reserved for the host's life. If it is used up and there is no timely supplement, then the system cannot help the host when the host is in danger."

Thinking that before she passed out last time, the system seemed to have said something to her, but An Qi passed out before she finished listening.

Although there is not much memory, but the first task is executed like this, it is still necessary for An Qi to feel a little useless.

As if feeling An Qi's voice, the system spoke again, "The chance of a sudden change in mission target data is very small. This cannot be blamed on the host. The host has already completed more than half of the mission. Just wait. Please rest assured, the host. As long as this task is completed, the reserve energy of the system can be replenished in time."

——————————————

The system didn't make An Qi feel very relieved. After all, it was after the task was completed. According to the current situation, can the task be completed? All are unknown.

Lie back on the bed a little irritably, An Qi forced her brain to work and think, but she had always thought of the task too simple. Considering the surrounding factors, it was a lot less. Now in retrospect, she finds that everything about herself Behaviors are all related to happiness.

Rubbing her temples, An Qi taught herself a lesson this time, "System, can I take a look at the situation of Huanyan now?"

——Sorry, the mission target has become mutated data, which is not in the archive scope of the system

The systematic answer made An Qi even more irritable, but she still wanted to keep her calm, "Let me take a look at the situation on the side of the hero and heroine."

This time the system did not speak, and directly switched the screen on the side of the hero and heroine.

An Qi is lying on the bed, communicating with the system in her mind, and watching images in her mind. If there is surveillance in the room, you can only see her lying on the bed.

Although he planned to visit the mayor's grandfather again in a week, the male lead collected the information in advance. When he saw the mayor's grandfather holding a fat orange cat, the male lead asked, "Wife , Have you ever raised a cat before? I think the mayor's grandfather seems to like cats in his eyes."

"This..." Touching her slightly bulging belly, the hostess frowned, as if she was in a memory. "When I was in high school, there was an orange cat at home, but I didn't know what it was. At that time, it ran away on its own, even if I kept the window for it, it never came back, so since then, I have never raised a cat again..."

"It's okay..." Seeing the sad look of the heroine, the hero's heart also felt uncomfortable. After a few soft words, the hero asked the housekeeper to pick a well-behaved cat back.

After the housekeeper left, the hostess asked, "Why do you suddenly want to raise a cat?"

"It's not that I suddenly wanted to raise a cat, but I think that I can talk to Mayor Ann's grandfather. It's probably the topic of cats. I bought a cat and raised it. After careful observation, it will be fine. Let's talk about the topic, the elderly probably don't like business matters..."

"Honey, you are so smart~"

The author has something to say: I am very sorry for the drag on the plot. Previous readers should know that the two lily essays I wrote before are all small sweet essays in the style of running accounts. I think of one very much. I just wanted to write the cute story. Then when I was writing the essay, I was not reminded of this habit. I never noticed it. I was awake by the little cutie yesterday, so I decided to go quickly. The story went. After this world is over, I will pay attention to the rhythm of the next world. Thank you for your suggestions. Meme (╯3╰)

25

Seeing the progress of the hero and heroine has become like this, An Qi feels even more upset, like a little rookie. She has just accepted a very difficult task. The feeling of powerlessness that can't start, rises from the bottom of her heart. When she started, An Qi's heart also became irritable.

-The mission target's data is out of control. The system advises the host to abandon this mission, return to the system space, and wait for the collapse of this world.

"What if this world collapses?"

—Then this novel will loop infinitely, and will disappear when no one is reading it.

Angie thought for a moment, then nodded, "Okay..."

An Qi is not the kind of righteous person who will try her best to solve the difficulties when she encounters difficulties and face them bravely.

After all, for her, this world is a world of novels, just like when everyone is reading a novel, they see that they are not good enough to their liking, so naturally they will not read it again. Who cares if the author writes? How hard it has to be, after all, whether the writing is good or not is the point that others like it or not.

No matter how hard you write, if you write something that makes people not even interested in reading, how could someone pity you? Survival of the fittest is a natural law.

She didn't even know who she was, how could she be a hero. There are thousands of novels. If you maintain the mentality of a virgin, all novels will be saved, even if she is immortal, those inferior novels will appear one after another.

An Qi thought that she was cruel enough, and when she turned around and followed the system into the system space, she felt a sense of soreness in her heart. One end plunged into the big bed, An Qi took a hard breath, trying to dispel the strange feeling in her heart.

The time in the system space stopped flowing, so An Qi didn't know how long she had stayed, she always felt that she was confused when she was lying down.

An Qi raised her eyelids slightly until the sound of the task completion came from the system.

When the mission is completed, energy will naturally be replenished. When all the energy is poured into the system space, even An Qi feels surprised, "We obviously gave up this mission, why the mission will still be completed..."

—I think you should take a look at what happened in the previous world.

The system didn't say any extra words, and directly brought up the picture of pulling up a world.

After An Qi suddenly disappeared out of thin air, Huanyan was naturally impossible to be unaware, but no matter how she looked for it, she couldn't find this person.

So she thought of the task Huanyan had mentioned before, what made the hero regret not marrying herself.

It seemed like they were desperate, people who had already walked to the edge of the cliff wanted to try any method, so it took two years to successfully get themselves to the highest position with joy.

Unscrupulously, to destroy the feelings between the hero and the hero, until the two of them divorced, the heroine's childhood sweetheart married the heroine again.

Huanyan achieved her ultimate goal, but on the day when she and the male lead were married, Huanyan still did not wait for An Qi's arrival.

Then, the bride was absent from the wedding. When people found her, she was on a bench in the park and she had no breath...

An Qi looked at these things expressionlessly, but when the screen ended, she found that her face was already wet.

-The mission target is dead, and the world has completely collapsed. The system will delete the archive of that world. The host is asked to choose whether to stay in the system space or continue to the next mission.

"I...want to take a good rest..."

-OK.

Huanyan's inner monologue

Since I have the memory, I have been doing repetitive things. I feel that I have lived a long, long time, because I remember every word and every action I want to say next.

I wanted to do another thing in the past, but I found that my body was completely out of control. I had a lot of thoughts in my heart, but I couldn't express it at all. In the eyes of others, I was a fool.

I don't think I am, but after experiencing the same thing a hundred times, a thousand times and ten thousand times, I began to believe a little bit. I was probably a real fool.

But I don't like the man named Shengyu. Although I call him Brother Shengyu, although I really liked him before, after he did the same thing tens of thousands of times, I found out. , He probably just thought it was funny.

I think life is boring, because I know my next step, know all the things I will do next, know that those things to do will start repeatedly, in a constant loop.

Knowing that a person named An Qi appeared, my uncontrolled behavior began to slowly recover. She also regarded me as a little fool, but she was a cute little fool.

I think I like her a little bit, and I don't want her to leave at all. I like the feeling of being close to her.

But that day, my body uncontrollably went to the person named Shengyu, the girl next to him, and let me roll down the stairs. When it was critical, Angel protected me. head.

I think the feeling of rolling down is very painful, but I found that after that time, as long as I touch An Qi, I can know what she is thinking.

An Qi was in a coma.

I learned a lot of her secrets. I became scared. I was afraid that she would leave at any time. Even because of my fear, I transformed my room into that way. Even if I kept her in a cage, I didn't want her to leave me.

Probably because of staying in the "darkness" for tens of thousands of years, when encountering the light, this time it was unscrupulous to get it.

I also want to use a gentler method. My brother told me that the best way to keep a person is to keep her heart. So when my brother told me that she woke up, I eagerly wanted to know what kind of person Angie liked.

I thought that when I touched her, I would get the answer I wanted, but no matter what kind of image I changed, all the answers I got were all that I didn't need.

I can feel An Qi eager to leave.

So I did a very excessive thing. I thought I could really lock her by my side, but she disappeared out of thin air. I rummaged through all the places and couldn't find her.

Then I thought about the task she said. Sheng Yu and his girlfriend are probably the heroes and heroines whom An Qi said. It took me two years to become an outstanding person.

I originally thought that the relationship between the two of them was very strong, but I thought too much. Both of them were too jealous and jealous, and ordinary people did not have a way to make them misunderstand, but I am different.

It was just a small misunderstanding that they began to quarrel non-stop. I stopped everyone who could try to persuade them, and then I succeeded. I thought I would be happy, but my heart is uncomfortable, I don't know why my heart is so uncomfortable.

I thought An Qi would show up when I married Sheng Yu, but I kept waiting and didn't wait until, I think she probably didn't want me anymore.

What does it mean to be alive?

If you give me another chance, I will still reach out and grab my light.

Angie, sorry...

———————

The kind of affection Huanyan had for her was too much of possessiveness. This kind of possessiveness was greater than the feeling of love, which made people unbearable. Even so, An Qi admitted that she was still uncomfortable about Huanyan's death.

An Qi didn't know how long she had slept in the system space, maybe it was a year, maybe a few years, it didn't matter anymore.

After the dull feeling in my heart calmed down a bit, An Qi got up and told the system about going to the next world.

Probably taking into account the data variation of the previous world, this time the world selected by the system, the characters are more single, and the plot is simpler.

—This is a very ordinary running account essay. The main characters in the article are three people, the hero and the heroine, and the white moonlight and cinnabar mole in the hero's heart.

The main plot of the novel is that the protagonist and heroine live together under the roof due to a coincidence. The protagonist is very introverted and handsome, and the heroine is very lively and lovely. In the beginning, the heroine first fell in love with the male lead, even if he knew that the male lead had a lost lover in his heart.

That's right, the female partner in this article is a dead person. To be precise, it should be a little fairy whose prototype is a little fox.

When the author wrote this article, he was supposed to want the goblin to fall in love with the male protagonist, but in the middle of writing, he suddenly promulgated the regulations that animals cannot be refined after the founding of the People's Republic of China, and the author was too lazy to change the article, so he wrote With one wave, the heroine was written to death, and another person was helped to become the heroine, and then this article was unfinished, and it was too bad.

Because of the change of the heroine midway, the data in this article will naturally not be any better, and it will naturally become an article that is about to disappear.

The task in this novel is even simpler, because the female partner is already the cinnabar mole in the male protagonist's heart, so either let the little fairy die before meeting the male protagonist, or let the little fairy die forever Without meeting the hero, An Qi's mission is even a success.

So when I came over, the system adjusted the time ten years earlier, just when the little goblin hadn't transformed into a human form.

However, when An Qi walked to a tree hole under the prompt of the system, she was taken aback.

The little fairy in the tree hole closed his eyes and sucked his thumb. His silver hair was covered with large fox ears, and his body was not stranded, but it was wrapped in a big fluffy white tail.

What makes An Qi even more concerned is that this little fairy's face is almost similar to Huan Yan.

The author has something to say: This story will be less watery, go to the plot, develop a training department, and still have joy. The possessiveness and excessive possessiveness of the previous world are naturally wrong. Therefore, we can only let An Qi be well. Tuned up.

Don't think An Qi is too cruel. Recently, she has also used a lot to dilute the guilt of Huanyan. When she was in the first world, she had not fallen in love with Huanyan.

Just like we like a person in a novel, and then he dies, we will be sad for a period of time, but not always sad all the time.

But the difference is that An Qi has been with her before, so she will be more sad, and when she finds that the person has been following her, she will cherish it even more, right? After all, such love is hard-won.

Huanyan's mind-reading skills will not always exist. The last world is used as a foreshadowing, and this world is used as a clue. It has faded a lot, and the next world is gone_(:з」∠)_

Still that sentence, the first time to write this type of essay, I can only say that it is slowly groping! Thank you for your understanding! I love you (╯3╰)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4K 94 18
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 "𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬" 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞...
534K 13.3K 42
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
54.1K 1.4K 90
THE WORK IS NOT MINE, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY Title: 穿到渣A折磨女主前 In the book "Jiaojiao", the Omega heroine Song Jiao was forced to marry a scumbag Xu...