A Hero From Beyond

By ZillyJams99432

|[ A BoBoiBoy × My Hero Academia Crossover ]| BoBoiBoy had finally done it. With his incredibly chilling fini... More

Quick Author's Note
CH 1 || Clash & Collide
CH 2 || Fighting Through It!
CH 3 || The Aftermath
82 101 118 101 114 115 101
CH 4 || Visitors
CH 5 || For The Time Being (Part 1)
CH ?¿ || fŒrTH e tïmE ße IŃg (Part 3)
CH 7 || Please Bear With Me!
CH 8 || Lit A Fire
CH 9 || Why Even Bother?
CH 10 || Show 'Em Whatcha Got!
CH 11 || A Plan Of Action
CH 12 || The Trio
CH 13 || Victory & Defeat
CH 14 || Everything You've Got
CH 15 || This Is Our Match!
CH 16 || Rest Up, You Deserve It
CH 17 || Hero Names & Internships
CH 18 || An Internship With Sensei!
CH 19 || From A Hero To A Villain
CH 20 || Resolve
CH 21 || To Look Death In The Face
CH 22 || Vulnerability

CH 6 || For The Time Being (Part 2)

4.5K 247 287
By ZillyJams99432

Part 2! Aizawa is here so say hi to dad. Not beta read but still enjoy!

Reminder !! Look at the following clearly for I will be using them to indicate speech of different languages:
These are indicators that they are speaking Malay
These are indicators that they are speaking Japanese
" These are indicators that they are speaking English "
---------

「 Congratulations BoBoiBoy. 」 Rei said, smiling at the excited teen.

"I'm very excited! I'll be going to UA and I'm really looking forward to it." BoBoiBoy exclaimed, giggling in his seat.

He, however, seized his laughter when he noticed Rei's expression saddening. The woman staring out of the window, her smile now turned into a small frown.

"Rei? Is something wrong?" BoBoiBoy inquired, catching the woman's attention.

Letting out a sigh, Rei shook her head. 「 I'm just a little sad that I won't be tutoring you anymore since you're off to UA now. 」

BoBoiBoy's eyes widened, before they softened as the teen scooted his seat closer. "Just because I'm going to UA doesn't mean I won't see you again."

Rei raised her head, curiously looking at the brunet, the teen smiling at the woman as he continued, "I'm behind when it comes to Japanese so I still need a tutor to catch up."

"And besides, I would've still wanted to see you even if you aren't my tutor anymore."

"You might not have shown it on your face but I could see it in your eyes. You're lonely and you're sad. I want to be here for you."

"Unless... you don't want to see me again. It's okay! I wouldn't want to bother--"

「 Thank you, BoBoiBoy. 」 Rei interrupted, taking the brunet's hand in hers as she squeezed them. 「 I would like to have you around too. 」

The joyful look on the woman's face was infectious, her smile making BoBoiBoy smile. It made him happy to see her with a bright expression on, it suits her very well.

The two finish off their conversation, they say their farewells as the brunet catches up to Yamada who was waiting for him outside the room.

"You excited?" Yamada inquired as they started making their way out.

BoBoiBoy's face scrunched up, "I feel like I'm going to throw up..." He said, his anxiousness overwhelming him a bit.

Yamada lets out a small chuckle, raising a brow at him as he asks, "Nervous to meet your homeroom teacher?"

BoBoiBoy nodded almost immediately. "I want to make a good first impression!" He exclaimed.

His response made the man pat his head, telling him as reassurance. "I think you already made a great first impression on him."

BoBoiBoy nods along, before stopping in his tracks. "Wait-- I've met him before?!"

He doesn't even notice them arriving at the parking lot until the blond man calls out to someone in the distance.

"Hey! Shouta!" Yamada called out to the raven-haired man covered in bandages that the brunet was a bit concerned for. Shouldn't that man be resting?

"Hope we didn't keep you long!"

"You did." The raven-haired man responded flatly, his voice showing his irritation.

The man locks eyes with BoBoiBoy, the two staring at each other until Yamada introduces them to each other. "Oh! BoBoiBoy, this is Shouta Aizawa. Shou, this is your new student, BoBoiBoy!"

Shouta Aizawa . . . BoBoiBoy remembers that name! It was Izuku's homeroom teacher and Yamada's friend and colleagues.

BoBoiBoy . . . Aizawa remembers him.

---------

The car ride to Aizawa's apartment was silent. It was completely different when it was just the brunet and Yamada. But BoBoiBoy's learned to not judge a book by its cover.

Once they arrived, the raven-haired man was surprisingly the first to break the awkward silence. "BoBoiBoy, right?"

「 Y-Yes, sir! 」 BoBoiBoy responded almost immediately.

"It's alright I've been filled in with your situation. You can speak English." Aizawa said, the brunet stared at him before nodding. "Oh. Okay!"

There was an awkward silence again. The brunet turns to Yamada for help, the blond man understanding the mood and quickly leading the conversation. It was more of a conversation between BoBoiBoy and Yamada instead of all three but it helped ease the tension.

As they enter Aizawa's apartment, the brunet finds himself gazing around in surprise. "Oh! It looks bigger than I thought!" He remarked, eyes darting everywhere as he explored the area.

Yamada lets a smirk form on his face when he hears Aizawa huff. "Come along. You can sleep in here and-"

"AHHHhhh!" The raven-haired man was interrupted by a shout, alarming the two adults.

They rushed over to where the brunet had gone off to, Yamada frantically asking the boy, "Hey, what happened! Are you ok.... ay..."

The blond man trails off when he sees the brunet crouched on the ground, a familiar black and white cat in the teen's hands.

"Hewwo kitty! What's your name? I'm BoBoiBoy." BoBoiBoy cooed at the cat who looked like it was confused by the nee face.

The brunet looked up at them, a big smile on his face. "I didn't know you had a cat!" He exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

Yamada chuckled at the scene, as Aizawa hummed in amusement. "Her name is Mako." The raven-haired man introduced.

"Mako, huh? What a nice name! OW!" BoBoiBoy yelps when the Mako scratches him, the cat escaping his grasp and running towards Aizawa.

The teen pouted in disappointment, the raven-haired man taking the growling cat in his arms, calming the feline down as muchas he could.

"She doesn't like new people." Aizawa explained as Yamada nodded affirmatively.

"She was like that the first time I met her too." Yamada affirmed, stating his own experience, as he reached out to the feline in his friend's arms.

The cat screeches at him. "And she still doesn't." Aizawa said, unusually playful, as he gestures them to follow him.

Yamade helps BoBoiBoy get off the floor, following Aizawa to an oddly neat bedroom that even Yamada was confused with.

"You can use my room; I'll give you a weekly allowance but don't expect me to give you more if you've used it all up; the bathroom is down the hall; and if you get hungry, there's food in the fridge."

The raven-haired man turned to face the teen, only to find him setting his stuff down on living room's couch.

"What are you doing?" He asked, the two adults watching the brunet confused as BoBoiBoy nonchalantly replied, "I'll sleep here."

Shocked, they stared agape as the brunet unpacks his things-which wasn't a lot. Yamada has to hide the smirk on his face behind his hand as Aizawa attempts to speak but was quickly interrupted.

"Kid-" "You're already doing so much for me. I don't want to bother you even more. I'm content sleeping on the couch!"

BoBoiBoy exclaimed, plopping himself down on the couch, and somehow Aizawa knew that this kid wasn't going budge anytime soon. Even though the raven-haired man was already not using his bedroom and was usual sleeping on the couch, and after some back and forth, he finally gives in and lets the kid get the couch.

"Fine. But don't come complaining to me about it."

"Thank you, Mr. Aizawa!" BoBoiBoy thanks the man excitedly.

Yamada lets himself let out a chuckle, taking the brunet's cap off for a second to ruffle the boy's hair, enticing a giggle from the teen.

"Man. I've been begging him to finally use his bed for years and the here you come! Teach me your ways!" Yamada jokingly remarks, exaggeratedly.

Aizawa was not amused, telling the two to stop diddlydallying. "Anyway hurry up and unpack, and go change into your gym uniform afterwards."

That perked the brunet's interest, inquiring the black-haired man, "Why?" To which Aizawa blankly replied by stating:

"We'll be having a quick orientation."

---------

"Quirk Apprehension Test?" BoBoiBoy said, head slightly tilted as he looked at Aizawa and Yamada for an explanation.

The three were currently on UA school grounds, the brunet didn't even know if he was allowed to be there yet, somewhere outside the campus. Yamada gave him a lopsided smile, his expression showing concern, and in return worrying the oblivious boy greatly.

"If you score low after this test, I will deem you hopeless and expel you." Aizawa explained bluntly.

Expelled just like that?! Well... at least it's not as bad as getting thrown out into space. BoBoiBoy thought to himself, mentally cringing as he recalled the EASY-A Exam.

"Let's begin."

The first test was the 50-Meter Dash, Yamada was on the end with the robot, a clipboard in hand. Since Aizawa was still wrapped like a mummy, the blond man was helping him out with recording the brunet's scores.

Speed. This means it's between Petir & Cahaya. Using his 2nd Tiers may end in disaster, he didn't really want to break UA equipment on his first time there.

Stepping up to the starting line, BoBoiBoy knew who he'd pick. There are eight tests he'll have to go through, which mean eight opportunities to show off his seven elements. So he'll start off with a bang.

【 Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Cahaya! 】

In an instant, his clothes changed into a gold and white color scheme. His vest has turned into a high-collared open jacket; his t-shirt turned into a gray turtleneck; his blue jeans turned into white ones; he was wearing gloves now; and, his now white cap's bill was facing the front, slightly tilted to the left-light emblem on its front.

The change was a stark difference from his usual attire, the two adults staring at the brunet before snapping back to the present as the robot began its countdown.

〔 Ready? Set. Go! 〕

It happened in a blink. The wind blew the two adults' hair, and the two stood stunned. One moment the brunet was at the starting line, the next he was by the robot at the end.

〔 0.00000017 seconds 〕

【 Phew, I didn't break it. 】 Cahaya muttered quietly under his breath, he was sure he held back enough for it to not break but he was still worried.

Turning to the two stunned adults, Cahaya couldn't stop the smug smirk forming on his face. Aizawa was the first to snap out of his shock, announcing the next test: The Grip Strength Test.

Receiving the handheld device, Cahaya knows that he won't be able to do anything with this test. Exhaling a sigh of disappointment, the light element calls out to a more suitable candidate for the test.

【 Elemental Power! BoBoiBoy Tanah! 】

With a color scheme change from white to brown, the high-collared open jacket turned into a low-collared one; his pants turned black; his gloves were gone with one red armband on his left hand; and his brown cap turned backwards.

This change was a lot less different from BoBoiBoy's original look but still different.

Moving the device to his left hand, with his right hand, BoBoiBoy punches the ground. The two adults watch as the rocks cling onto the brunet's hand to his forearm. Holding the device in his right hand again, Tanah takes a deep breath before squeezing the device.

In a second, he lets go, slightly cringing at the small crack he made on the device. I guess restraining himself isn't enough to hold back his power completely.

〔 730.0kg 〕

Tanah was quite honestly more surprised that the small hand-held didn't break. Letting out a relieved sigh, the earth element turns to the two adults, showing the score he received to Yamada then turning to Aizawa for the next test.

Standing Long Jump. The brunet simply flew to the other side, clearing the sandbox with ease. Angin was giggling when he saw the looks on Yamada's agape expression and Aizawa's stunned silence, needing a minute to calm down from his hysteria.

Repeated Side Steps. It was a breeze for Petir, zipping from one to the other in a quick and controlled rhythm. The speed at which he was going was incredibly fast, it even impressed the two adults.

Ball Throw. The two adults expected the brunet to use his wind element but were surprised to see that he decided to use his earth element instead; they were surprised when a rock hand emerged from the ground, and they were absolutely blown away when the brunet practically shot the ball using the rock hand to the Earth's atmosphere.

〔 ∞ 〕

「 This kid... 」 Aizawa muttered quietly.

The rest of the test went as you would think. With BoBoiBoy using his three remaining unused elements and excelling at remaining tests, but there was something amiss. Aizawa noted every little thing in his head, from the way the brunet carried himself to the way he talked.

Sure, Aizawa hasn't known the kid for long but he's learnt to be observant in his years as a Pro Hero. He learned how to analyze and created a small character analysis on BoBoiBoy. One thing was amiss. And that was the way he acted like a different person every time he switched to an element. It was as if his elements were a completely different person from him.

He brushed the thought off, he'll get his answers later. For now, he just wanted a nap.

The nap had to wait though, to Aizawa's displeasure. Since they were already at UA, Yamada decided it would be best if BoBoiBoy met Majima for the details of his hero costume. The Support Hero anticipating meeting the brunet and more specifically his power watch.

The said hero was currently looking at the brunet's hero costume design. 「 You sure this is all you want? 」 Maijima inquired as BoBoiBoy nodded.

「 I don't really need support items, just a durable attire that can handle my power. 」 BoBoiBoy explained in slightly broken Japanese.

Majima hummed in response as he finalized the official documents. As soon as he finished, the Support Hero excitedly asked, his eyes fixated on the brunet's watch. 「 Can I take a look at your watch? 」 Majima asked, only for the teen to respond shaking his head profusely.

Instinctively, BoBoiBoy back up, cradling his hand with his power watch. 【 No. No. Please don't take it. 】 The brunet's voice cracked and trembled, his behavior screaming red flags to the three Pro Heroes. 【 Please... don't... 】

Aizawa took action quickly.

"Hey kid. Breathe, it's okay. Breathe with me." The brunet tries his best to follow the raven head's instructions, accepting the comfort the man was giving.

"No one is taking your anything away from you, okay? You're safe."

Right. He was safe. It was okay.

"I'm... sorry..." BoBoiBoy mumbled out, his grip on Aizawa tightening as he hugged the man for dear life, repeating sorries over and over.

Aizawa continued to comfort the teen, rubbing circles on the back of the brunet as he whispered reassurances to the boy. It felt like hours passed, but soon the brunet had calmed down. Majima stepped forward, a guilty expression on his face.

「 I sincerely apologize, BoBoiBoy. I never meant to cause you so much pain. I won't ask for your watch ever again. 」 The Support Hero apologized as the teen tried his best to give him a reassuring smile, but it ended up lopsided.

BoBoiBoy didn't blame Majima at all. I'm sure there a ton of people curious, dying to know the logistics of his power watch. Though only higher ups from the Hero Association and Police force know, but he guess that the UA staff was brief on his situation and abilities, all sworn to keep everything confidential for the brunet's safety.

「 It's okay Mr. Majima. It's a precious gift my best friend gave me and... it's the only thing I have left of him... 」 The brunet remarked sadly as he gazed longingly at his watch.

The mood becomes sullen. Great, now everything's all sad and gloomy. BoBoiBoy was so ecstatic just a moment ago and now he just misses his friends and family back home . . . He would be lying if he said that he didn't miss than; He cries himself to sleep sometimes.

The sudden shift in atmosphere didn't evade the three adults.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, kiddo." Yamada suddenly said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. The gesture was nice, and it made the teen feel a bit better.

Aizawa sighed, "We should go home. I need a nap."

---------

Shouta didn't, in fact, take a nap. As much as he wanted to, he needed to ease his inquires. He watched the brunet's entrance exam, and well . . . he can now undoubtedly affirm to himself that BoBoiBoy was definitely going to be a problem child.

The kid was powerful, full of talent and potential, but his intuition was telling him there was something else. Letting out a sigh, Shouta gets off his seat, making his way out of his office.

Hizashi had left to buy BoBoiBoy any more necessities he needed, so when he was immediately met the sound of the television from the living room and sizzling from the kitchen, Shouta thought that his friend must've arrived back but . . .

What.

The.

Hell.

In his living room, BoBoiBoy-dressed in a yellow color scheme-sat on the couch, lazily scrolling through his phone as another BoBoiBoy-dressed in a blue color scheme-crawled around his cat, begging for her to play with him. Faintly, in the background, he could hear someone humming a tune.

And after knowing Hizashi for years, Shouta knew what he sounded like when he sang, and it was nowhere near as lulling as this one. Not to mention, there was no way he came back so soon.

So he stood unnoticed for a moment, processing everything that he had just witnessed until the brunet on the couch looked over his shoulder. Their eyes met, and Shouta could see the color drain from the boy's face, the brunet saying something under his breath that he couldn't be bothered to hear.

【 Pleaseee! Let me be your friend Mako! 】 The other BoBoiBoy exclaimed in what Shouta believed was his native language as he slid on the floor, trying to hug his cat who was running away from him.

He slumps, attempting to hide the pout on his face by squishing his face on the floor. A sigh of disappointment escaped his lips as the Blue BoBoiBoy turned to the Yellow BoBoiBoy. His mouth opened as he was about to speak but halted when his eyes caught sight of Shouta.

【 Oh. 】 Was all the Blue BoBoiBoy said.

Holding each other's gaze, Shouta was about to bombard them with a full on interrogation when another BoBoiBoy-dressed in a brown color scheme-emerged from the kitchen area.

【 All right! I've finished making lunch. Petir, could you help me set the table? 】 The Brown BoBoiBoy said in his native dialect, unaware of Shouta's presence as he continued, 【 And Angin could you call Mr. Aiza... wa... 】 Until he noticed.

. . .

"Wha-" "We can explain!" Shouta couldn't even begin his sentence when the Brown BoBoiBoy interjected quicker than he could speak.

Taking a deep breath, Shouta looked at the three BoBoiBoys. He was not paid enough to deal with this. He was not paid enough to deal with two more additional problem children.

"Then explain. You told us that your Quirk was Elemental Manipulation and yet... why on earth are there three of you?"

The tense look on the three BoBoiBoys' face as the Brown BoBoiBoy tried to explain themselves. "I know! I know this looks really bad but I swear I didn't lie!"

"This is an ability of my power called Elemental Split. When I use this move, I can 'split' myself into different 'clones' of myself with specific elemental powers."

"For example, I'm Tanah or Earth." The Brown BoBoiBoy introduced himself.

"That's Petir or Lightning." Gesturing to the Yellow BoBoiBoy who was deliberately avoiding eye contact.

"And that one's Angin or Wind." Pointing to the Blue BoBoiBoy still spread out across the floor.

"We call each other by our elements to help differentiate ourselves." Tanah explained further.

Shouta looked at them once more before assuming that Tanah must be their leader or something, so he'll direct his questions to him.

"How many 'clones' can you split into?" He asked.

"I can manipulate seven elements so split into seven." Tanah answered.

Okay. Maybe he need some more time to process everything before asking questions. Shouta feels an annoying headache forming.

"I need to think..." He said, taking a seat at the dinner area.

"Would... you like to think about it over lunch?" Angin suggested, receiving odd looks from everyone in the room.

"I was just trying to lighten the mood..."

What did I get myself into... 」 Shouta thought to himself.

Yet here he was having lunch with three BoBoiBoys, with Tanah food feeding hkm since his arms are currently in casts as the other teo BoBoiBoys' stayed in the living room.

He fully expects his life to delve into a chaotic mess with the brunet under his care.

"Mr. Aizawa... can you not tell anyone about my Elemental Split?" Tanah asks, snapping the man out of his thoughts.

"You can tell Principal Nezu and the teachers about it! Just not anyone else." Tanah added shyly.

"May I ask why?" Shoura inquired, raising a brow at the request.

"I don't want the other students to know about it yet. I want it to be a surprise." The brunet's answer surprised him.

Most teens would be flaunting that kind of power to their peers. To be honest, Shouta was grateful to whoever raised the brunet; they raised him quite well. The last thing he wanted was to deal with another narcissistic kid in his class who liked starting and finishing fights, but from how the brunet has been like, he reminds Shouta more of a certain greenet who is known for breaking his bones . . . so that doesn't seem any better.

Hopefully, he isn't the type to break his bones. Please.

"You don't have to worry about that. I won't tell the students." Shouta responded, earning a bright smile from the brunet. "Thank you, Mr. Aizawa."

They quickly fall into a comfortable silence, though it was still a bit awkward for Shouta since he was being fed. His discomfort was noticed very easily, and Tanah offered a suggestion. "I can look up and make a liquid diet for you if you'd like. It seems like eating is gonna be a hassle until you recover."

The offer was nice but Shouta didn't want to let the kid he was supposed to take care of have to take care of him first. "Don't worry about it. I'll be fine." He responded, not fully convincing Tanah but the brunet let it go.

"The offers still up if you change your mind." Tanah reminded. The brunet is a good kid.

Their attention suddenly goes towards the front door, everyone watching the knob giggle before it opens to reveal Hizashi.

"I'm baaack...?" The blond man exclaimed, perplexed.

There was a pregnant silence, before Hizashi inquires whilst glnacing at the three BoBoiBoys. "Is it just me or are there three Little Listeners now?"

Angin was the one to answer that question, replying with a quick and simple, "Nope! We can split."

Hizashi was about ready to ask a plethora of questions when his eyes catch Tanah fork fed Shouta from the corner of his eye. His lips quirked as he and Shouta make eye contact.

"Not a word, Zashi." The raven-haired man threatened, as the blond man silently zipping his mouth with an imaginary zipper before breaking into a full on grin.

With his phone out, Hizashi took shutter photos of Shouta and Tanah, the raven head grumbling in his seat as he tried to hide his face from the camera.

"Is your offer still up?" Shouta mumbles loud enough for only Tanah to hear.

The brunet chuckles lightly, nodding his head.

After hours of explaining and threatening, Hizashi was finally caught up and forced to delete the plethora of photos he took, secretly keeping one or two photos without Shouta's notice.

This has been such a day. Shouta was about ready to flop into bed and sleep.

---------

With the day coming an end, Hizashi is off back home, leaving the brunet and Shouta alone. The two adults find the brunet back to being one person again and asleep on the couch.

Hizashi couldn't help but let out soft chuckle. Taking the boy's cap off and placing it on the coffee table, the blond man ruffles the brunet's hair. The teen stirs in his sleep, before leaning into Hizashi's touch, a content smile on his face. Hizashi smiles, giving the kiddo one more hair ruffle, before turning his attention to Shouta.

「 I'll see you tomorrow then. Take care, Shou. 」 Hizashi said in a whisper, trying not t disturb the sleeping teen and waving goodbye to his friend who nodded in response. 「 Yeah. Drive home safe. 」

As soon as he watches Hizashi's car drive off into the distance, Shouta let out a sigh he didn't know he was holding. Today was quite a day. It felt like he lost a bit of his lifetime too.

Watching the kid on his couch, Shouta quickly went into his room to grab a small warm blanket. Coming back to the living room, the raven-haired man drapes the blanket on the brunet, tucking him in nice and cozy.

「 Rest up kid. 」 He whispered softly, patting the boy's head.

「 Tomorrow's a big day. 」

A yawn escapes his lips, his eyes drooping as sleepiness starts to take him. Shouta swiftly makes his way to his room, Mako following close behind. As soon as his head hits the pillow, he's out like light with his cat curling up beside him.

BoBoiBoy's brows furrowed, the brunet curling up as he tossed and turned. He was having a bad dream, a nightmare. Asleep, he is completely unaware of the piercing violet eyes, glaring holes into the unconscious boy.

The figure stood unmoving, unspeaking, until it reached out its hand to the boy. The brunet's eyes snapped open, his eyes meeting the ceiling, as his breath became haggard. Sitting up slowly, he scanned his surroundings, looking for something . . .

He felt a chill, shivering slightly as he let out a sigh. Maybe it was just in his head. He gripped the blanket, something he didn't have on before, and a smile formed on his lips.

Aizawa must have placed it on him, maybe it was him he felt? Shaking the thought out of his head, the brunet tucks himself back in and lets sleep consume him.

A figure watched from the balcony, quickly disappearing in a blink of an eye, a small shard of amethyst left behind in its place.

---------
Boi has officially moved into Aizawa's home.

I put the the Quirk Apprehension Test here instead of at school with Class 1-A because I have a lot I want to put in the next chapter where Boi finally meets Class 1-A. I really don't know if it will all fit.

Oof. Boi got caught using his Elemental Split. Aizawa definitely thinking he isn't paid enough to deal with this.

I'm sure you've noticed there's no image up top. Yeah. I'm putting those on hold so I can focus on writing. I'll probably make them again one day (since it's fun doing them) but for now, no more top images.

Also, can you tell that I'm heavily debating whether or not to use BoBoiBoy's Malay or English element names? I really like the Malay names but the English names are better dialogue wise. I might just use a mixture of both? We'll see...

BoBoiBoy: is sleeping
Strange Figure: I always feel like somebody's watching me~

Thank you for all then reads and comments! No promises, but hopefully a new update next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.4K 51
Izuku Midoria returned home after disappearing 10 years earlier. What will happen when he is reunited with his childhood friend? What happenes when h...
42.5K 2.3K 23
It was just a ridiculous event. No one knew what happened before it happened. Shigaraki, Overhaul, Aizawa as well as some hero in training met at a c...
5K 317 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
24.6K 1.3K 20
One jump, one adive, was it really the answer to the problem? Sure it was worth giving a try but would god really answer the prayers? Izuku Midoriya...