from another world

By m1yufr

it's about a girl , and a tall , pale , boy ghost. please read this or i'll haunt you More

chapter 1 - jane middleston
chapter 2 - outing
chapter 3 - the library
chapter 5 - invitation
chapter 6 - the tape
chapter 7 - the friendship
chapter 8 - get to know us
chapter 9 - last tape
chapter 10 - agreed

chapter 4 - milo jacobs

79 2 0
By m1yufr

LATE NIGHT

"uh. home." jane said as she laid on her sofa. "must be tired, going out for one whole day." the same voice that appeared in her ear at the library. "WHO IS THAT??! COME OUT ! NOW !!" jane was so shocked. a tall, pale boy with emerald green eyes , neat dark brown hair and suit came out from her kitchen. "the name's milo. milo jacobs." "oh hi milo, im jane." without any fear, jane introduced her name to milo. "wait you didn't scare??" "why would i :)" jane replied. "why are you here?" "this is my old house." "ah so you're one of the jacobs family." "yeah." "you killed them?" "correct." "oh.."
(phone ringing)
"uh who the heck call me at this late night.. okay milo talk to you later." "okay *smirk*." and he disappeared in the darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 6.4K 62
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
571K 51K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
997K 52.5K 33
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...