Yandere older brother x reade...

By Krest___

You always looked up to your onii-kun but he seems to have changed through the years of knowing you. More pro... More

Author note
Meeting her
Years past
A new rival
Killing spree
Finding Out
The Argument
Mei's Backstory
Ḁͦu̥ͦt̥ͦh̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦ N̥ͦo̥ͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ
Chapter
The End?
ã̰ṵ̃t̰̃h̰̃õ̰r̰̃ ñ̰õ̰t̰̃ḛ̃
~_~_~_~_~_~
Thanks!

⚠️Please read!! ⚠️

2.7K 33 5
By Krest___

Y'all my new yandere book is out now! It's called "Don't Go" I had a recommendation for this one and if you didn't recommend this one there's still more I'm working on right now so I'll be releasing those soon too!

I really hope you guys like this new story and my other new ones I'll update those ones on "Don't Go" so you know when they are released.

Here's the cover so you know what to look for.
Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

629K 20.1K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
293K 10.7K 56
I got so inspired by Yandere Simulator, I decided to write a fanfic about it. I hope you like it ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ My name is Ama...
3.8K 83 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...
932K 23.5K 25
You were never good at interacting with others, giving them a blank stare or ignoring them completely, the closest thing you've ever felt love was to...