𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐇�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Heir to the (L/n) family (Y/n) life was very strict. He/She didn't have much time to go out into the world an... More

Season 1 慰カ王
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】

【Chapter 21】

2K 59 9
By chickennuggetgremlin

❝ 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞? ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Fiancee?"

"Kyoya-sempai's?"

"(Y/n)?"

"I don't think I've been notified of a new fiancee candidate." I grunted under my breath, my clutch tight on the delicate and fragile handle of the fine china teacup as I sat cross-legged on the couch with one arm draped behind where I sat. 'What a woman, thinking that she has a right to ever be in my family. This girl's family is nothing short but weak, so why would she ever think she would be worthy of being in it? This girl is mentally unstable.' I scoffed softly to myself, the fact that she would ever think that her family was rich enough to be in mine was an insult in and of itself.

"My name is Houshakuji Renge. I shall be transferring into Class 1-A starting tomorrow." The girl, now known as Renge, introduced herself, her posture straight and perfect as she gave everyone a bright smile. I smiled back, "Houshakuji-chan, it's more than a pleasure to meet you and have you with us in this grand school."

Hearing this, Renge blushed widely. Something that I am already used to, so her otaku high school girl act was pretty feeble and overused.

Glancing behind my back, I saw that Tamaki-sempai was still weeping in his emo corner, his face as grim as always. I sighed, "When will this guy ever give me a break?"

"See? He's angry."

"Because Mommy hid a secret from Daddy."

"As all marriages do, sweetie."

"Whatever you say, but do you guys plan on having that husband and wife setting become established?" Kyoya-sempai asked them, the twins beside me nodding their heads in reply making Kyoya-sempai sigh in displeasure.

"It was quite the love at first sight experience! How he showered loving affections to flowers in the backyard that no one would look at... and how he gently reached out his hand to the injured little kitten." Renge fantasized happily, her expression pure bliss as she cupped her cheeks with her hands.

"Who's this person?" I and the twins questioned in unison with me truly confused about how she could confuse someone who sounds like an angel to some money-conscious and cruel devil. 'Must be because of their looks, I suppose.' I shrugged, already knowing that only an otome game could ever capture any of our perfect and heavenly looks.

"Oh! and how he/she saved their bully from drowning as she sank into the river, how strong they looked, and how caring was his/her eyes! So warm and worried! Oh, and how he/she helped me recover from my sickness and stayed by my side every hour of the day!" Renge, again, sighed in bliss with me still not knowing how this could ever be me.

'Have you seen me in bed? I don't think I could ever do any of that.' I thought, my facial expression impassive as I remained observing as she tried to make me and Kyoya-sempai take a picture with her.

"Did you take Kyoya-sempai and (Y/n)-sempai for the wrong person?" Haruhi asked her, already convinced that people who look as beautiful as us could ever look like someone else. Haruhi, I love you and all, but we're not cheap shit.

"No! My eyes cannot be wrong! A person who is so nice to others and never asks for anything in return. A person who cares and worries for anyone no matter what they have done to him/her!" Renge fangirled while the twins formed a barrier around me, not allowing for Renge to even spot me. I mean, I would do the same. Some fangirls can go as far as licking the toilet seat on where I shitted at.

"From the love simulation game that makes your heart throb, Ukidoi Memorial. Ichijo Miyabi; you look exactly like him! And you," Now pointing at me, I ignored her as I took a sip of my earl grey tea. Not everyone likes it that much, but it's the teat that I grew up drinking. Such heavenly, yet melancholy tea.

"you look just like Amandus Calanthe, too!" Renge uttered, her finger pointed to the middle of my chest, making me sweat drop at her actions. 'How stupid...'

"Uki?"

"Doki?"

"An otome game?" I whispered, not shocked but still pissed off that she would ever think that someone would ever compare to us regarding beauty standards. "Otaku!" Tamaki-sempai shouted in astonishment, along with the twins. "She's an otaku!"

"I see." Peering over at Kyoya-sempai I wrapped an arm around him, leaning my head on his shoulder as I looked down at Renge. "That girl is the type to burn a building over a fictional character and then sell her moe character onto use that she's fantasized to the point of being in a marriage agreement." I analyzed, grumbling at the fact that I had to deal with the worst fangirl of all; the type that thinks of you as someone else.

"Indeed, and it seems that she's fancied the characters that look just like us, too." Kyoya-sempai added on, as I only nodded in agreement. "Yep, that's the plot." I mumbled, a little freaked out by the fact of how much that girl was reacting. I mean, she's going to break the floor if she doesn't stop jumping up and down.

"This Miyabi-kun must be an eyeglass character."

"Mine must be someone who's beyond-though rich. I mean, other than that, I and that person must have nothing in common with me being better-looking than they are." I chortled, the others nodding in agreement.

"Wait, fantasize? So this thing about her being your fiancee..." Tamaki-sempai trailed on as he peeked from behind the couch where both of us were sitting. "I don't ever recall confirming that. To begin with, today's the first time I've met her." Kyoya-sempai informed us making everyone sweat drop at the fact that Kyoya-sempai said nothing.

Taking a sip of my still-warm tea, I peered down at Kaoru and Hikaru as they made urgent expressions with Bunny-kun being held back by Bear-kun, which wasn't working out that much. "What about you? Are you her fiancee?" Kaoru asked me, his arm on my leg as I still sat cross-legged.

"You haven't said anything to deny her claims yet, (Y/n)." Hikaru pointed out, his eyes holding a sort of warning as he clutched my ankle tightly. Ignoring the minor pain, I shook my head. "No, I've never met her, either. In fact, she's never given me a letter wishing for my hand in marriage." I replied, sipping my tea calmly as I felt their grips relax.

"According to my report, Kyoya-sama, you manage every aspect of this club, right?" Renge questioned while I wished everyone would just ignore her question and try to find a reason we need to kick her out. I don't want a crazy fangirl who enrolls in my high school just to become my fiancee along with my friend when I already have one as she tried to get a grip on the club that I, and Kyoya-sempai, joined.

"That's right! Kyoya-chan is the boss." Bunny-kun answered her question as I stealthily glowered from behind my teacup. "Not exactly the boss, per se, but the person who makes sure that this place doesn't die and keeps business flourishing." I commented, placing down my teacup neatly as I went to stare at Renge, only for me to slightly flinch back as I saw she was right in front of me, like, right in front of my face.

"Though he's technically the boss, isn't he? Oh, the boss! How fitting of you! My dream has always been to be the mascot girl for a store." Renge exclaimed, making me almost laugh. 'Do we look like Pizza Hut to you?' I thought, not liking the girl a lot.

"We don't need a mascot..."

"... we're a host club."

"I have decided! I shall become the manager of his host club!" Renge suddenly proclaimed, making me look back over at her determined face. "Yeah, I don't think we even let you be a part of the Host Club in the first place."

"Hey, Kyoya..." Tamaki-sempai tried to beg Kyoya-sempai only for him to be quickly shut down. "She's the daughter of an important business partner of the Ootari Family. I ask you to be courteous to her." Kyoya-sempai stated making Tamaki-sempai lay down in defeat.

"Forget business partners, it's pretty obvious that whatever family she was born into it isn't worth going through such an effort." I whispered into Kyoya-sempai's ear, only for him to ignore my sayings.

"I look forward to working with all of you." Renge smiled brightly at us, making me cringe.

'Time to play Russian Roulette.'

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
854 35 8
You have just moved back to Tokyo, Japan after moving to Seoul Korea for a few years. Your father got a new job offer back in Tokyo, and with no hesi...
630K 20.1K 29
✿I've always been told I'm not like my sister and mother. That I didn't have the same bland look in my eyes, or that I was much more....real. My sist...
87K 2.4K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...